mamabear01
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20

Unread post by mamabear01 »

RobinSparkles wrote:
prbeca wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:23 pm Has anyone considered the possibility that Rashy’s Mommy co-signed on the house? That way it makes sense from her Moms recent house purchase that there is 100-200k down from Mom and mayyyyybe .63 cents from Tashy and Justina to put down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This will be easy enough to check since owners names are on the deed. You can’t co-sign a mortgage without owning a proportional amount of the house since the house is collateral for the loan.

Does Rach’s mom work? What does she do?

I know everyone disagrees with me and thinks they’re getting major gifts from either of or both of their parents. But honestly logic doesn’t really support that because a) is there any evidence either family is well off? And b) why did they go from broke to living like this? Why would their parents suddenly be so generous?

The major thing that’s changed in their lives is that they went from normal blue collar jobs to depending exclusively on YouTube.
Why would her mom need to co-sign? Their credit is good so they wouldn’t need a co-signer. You can get a substantial gift from someone without them being an “owner” of the house. Thus her moms name wouldn’t be on the deed if it was just the gift.

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

I just don't understand any of this. No, they cannot afford that house based on their estimated income. BUT, I just can't see parents, who are pretty average middle class, would just hand over $100k-200k to their dumbass lazy kid. And she would have HAD to give equal amount to Katie. The mom and her husband should be planning for retirement. I can't see how any of this is possible. None of it makes sense to me. I'd love to think they just got a handout instead of earning it, but I don't see how that's possible.

Sidenote, I've often wondered if the relationship between Rash and the stepdad is strained. Rash acts like a teenager and I could picture her pitching a fit because she doesn't get her mom all to herself anymore. I don't know, I might be reaching, but it just seems like they were never really around him. They rarely mentioned him. For only living down the street, they didn't seem to go over there a whole lot.

Or, another thought, the mom felt guilty she "abandoned" her grown ass daughter, and maybe was the reason for some financial gift??? I don't know guys. It doesn't make any sense. I'm sick of it all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

mamabear01 wrote:
RobinSparkles wrote:
prbeca wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:23 pm Has anyone considered the possibility that Rashy’s Mommy co-signed on the house? That way it makes sense from her Moms recent house purchase that there is 100-200k down from Mom and mayyyyybe .63 cents from Tashy and Justina to put down.

This will be easy enough to check since owners names are on the deed. You can’t co-sign a mortgage without owning a proportional amount of the house since the house is collateral for the loan.

Does Rach’s mom work? What does she do?

I know everyone disagrees with me and thinks they’re getting major gifts from either of or both of their parents. But honestly logic doesn’t really support that because a) is there any evidence either family is well off? And b) why did they go from broke to living like this? Why would their parents suddenly be so generous?

The major thing that’s changed in their lives is that they went from normal blue collar jobs to depending exclusively on YouTube.
Why would her mom need to co-sign? Their credit is good so they wouldn’t need a co-signer. You can get a substantial gift from someone without them being an “owner” of the house. Thus her moms name wouldn’t be on the deed if it was just the gift.

Co signing is not just for credit. It can be used for income as well. They probably had her mom co-sign to use her more stable income.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Maybe in some rare instance, they have good credit(which is possible) because my husband just started his credit last year and his is 750 and mine is 720 (I have medical bills and student loans). So together we have good credit. He has a stable job, can use the VA loan, and has BAH. Not sure if you can count that as income I think you can. I’d say we make under $100k a year. Rash makes more than that right? We haven’t bought a house yet. We live in the PNW area and can get accepted for 600k I want to say. No we cannot afford that much house, so we never would do that. But I think they would accept us. Who knows. Maybe they make enough on YouTube for them to get accepted. Idk how. But if they do make enough, I’d be worried that I would still owe a lot on my mortgage and YouTube would just stop. That’s a huge risk. But they never really weigh out the pros and cons even though they say they do. If they do they just ignore the red flags and the worst case scenarios. Idk. It’s just mind boggling how they complained about $1500 rent and yet they have gone and doubled that just to say they bought a house.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

lavenderlove wrote:I just don't understand any of this. No, they cannot afford that house based on their estimated income. BUT, I just can't see parents, who are pretty average middle class, would just hand over $100k-200k to their dumbass lazy kid. And she would have HAD to give equal amount to Katie. The mom and her husband should be planning for retirement. I can't see how any of this is possible. None of it makes sense to me. I'd love to think they just got a handout instead of earning it, but I don't see how that's possible.

Sidenote, I've often wondered if the relationship between Rash and the stepdad is strained. Rash acts like a teenager and I could picture her pitching a fit because she doesn't get her mom all to herself anymore. I don't know, I might be reaching, but it just seems like they were never really around him. They rarely mentioned him. For only living down the street, they didn't seem to go over there a whole lot.

Or, another thought, the mom felt guilty she "abandoned" her grown ass daughter, and maybe was the reason for some financial gift??? I don't know guys. It doesn't make any sense. I'm sick of it all.

I gotta agree with you on this. This talk of a gift of $100k is kind of baffling to me. I don’t know in what middle class world everyone lives in but I’d be lucky to get a $5k-10k “gift” from either of my parents selling their houses. I mean yeah her mom just sold and moved to Texas but she still had to buy a house there. I can’t imagine she had a spare $100k laying around.
I think we are all just trying to make sense of this. Most of us that comment here are stable adults in our 20-30’s who have full time jobs yet could not afford this kind of house. It’s mind boggling that these two could afford it off a YouTube income alone.
Of course I’ve seen youtubers with a million plus subscribers “get rich” (daily bumps for example) but Rachelle has a fraction of those subscriptions.
I’m at a loss here. The only thing I know is it isn’t all Dave Ramsey and savings.

(Side note- my dad and my stepmom “abandoned” my adult ass too and moved 3000 miles away. They made a nice profit on their house but shocker- used that money for their new place and moving fees. It never even occurred to me to get any money from the sale of their house or for leaving me)

Last edited by NowAndThen87 on Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

RobinSparkles wrote:Does anyone know what Justin is studying? (I know about the acting class, lol.) What degree is he seeking and how long should it take?

I’m really curious about their long term plans. Will YouTube “fame” from a stillbirth from two years ago really sustain the increasingly extravagant lifestyle of a family of 4-5 for long? If they were smart they would pay down as much of their mortgage as they can while the big bucks are coming in while also seriously working on their next step plans, whatever those are. I initially hoped they got twins at their next transfer because a) it would be hilarious for them to outgrow their new house in less than a year and b) it would be extra hilarious to see these lazy fucks try to manage three babies 2 and under. But twins probably translates to more YouTube $$$$$ so its a double edge sword. Image
Yes 100% this! What is the long term goal? I wish I could be a fly on the wall for one of their talks about their future! I'd be laughing hysterically, that's for sure.

And I agree about twins. I PRAY she doesn't. Could you imagine the clickbait for 9 months? And the money?? It would make me sick. Her fake cry face about how much aNxIeTy she has. And all the free shit she'd get? Image "Can't afford our dream home because we're having TWINS! NOT CLICKBAIT! SEND US FREE STUFF! (PO box listed below.)"

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

lavenderlove wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:28 pm I just don't understand any of this. No, they cannot afford that house based on their estimated income. BUT, I just can't see parents, who are pretty average middle class, would just hand over $100k-200k to their dumbass lazy kid. And she would have HAD to give equal amount to Katie. The mom and her husband should be planning for retirement. I can't see how any of this is possible. None of it makes sense to me. I'd love to think they just got a handout instead of earning it, but I don't see how that's possible.

I don’t think her mom gifted it. I think Rachelle called it a wise investment. Her mom bought her house when the market crashed and made a good profit same with the stepdad. I think they probably decided to each take home profits and invest as they saw fit. Especially since both are old and been divorced/ left a SO. I think Rachelle used all these other YT like Keren to say if I had a nice kitchen I would get more hello fresh sponsorships, more beauty contracts with a pretty bathroom, target if I had a backyard etc she could easily tell her mom to look at stuff like the mattress all Rachelle did was say they were doing the trailer boom lull sent a 1k mattress. I think her mom thinks YT is a sound investment. Daily bumps is huge in their area on the news all the time so her mom has seen years of it in her own area. The way Rachelle acts I think she was the boss of the house and her mom treats her as a co parent( husband) instead of a daughter. Plus we know Rachelle will guilt trip too.
Floridagator 1012
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Floridagator 1012 »

So an update on the church I posted about. They also requested baby clothes because the family is using passed down very vintage baby clothes. They are asking for new or gently used baby girl clothes 12-24 months. As soon as my friend heard that she is convinced it is Rachelle or her twin. She thinks those hobo clothes would fit older people feeling they are old clothes. I could see it but still can’t prove or say it is Rachelle. In some ways I say yes but others I think she may fear that type of info would get out and not live up to her image. Plus it the rare chance it was her and this group found out she would never live it down so that is why I am leaning more on probably not but it funny the description and stuff Rachelle says like the letters etc and all the dramatic ER trips right before matches. Could there be someone as lazy and trashy as Rachelle? is it a lost 1/2 sister from her dad? I found my long lost 1/2 sister that begs for handout practical twins not clickbait emotional, Emma confused by twin I was separated from at birth emotional.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I may be alone here, but I’m really sick of reading posts about the house. I couldn’t give a shit who paid for it, and I couldn’t give a shit about the buying process. Or how people on here have so much money or have bought certain houses on certain budgets. It’s just going around in circles.

(I’m not dictating it should stop, I’m just getting it off my chest haha)

gossipdottir
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gossipdottir »

Chambermaid69 wrote: Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:47 pm Maybe in some rare instance, they have good credit(which is possible) because my husband just started his credit last year and his is 750 and mine is 720 (I have medical bills and student loans). So together we have good credit. He has a stable job, can use the VA loan, and has BAH. Not sure if you can count that as income I think you can. I’d say we make under $100k a year. Rash makes more than that right? We haven’t bought a house yet. We live in the PNW area and can get accepted for 600k I want to say. No we cannot afford that much house, so we never would do that. But I think they would accept us. Who knows. Maybe they make enough on YouTube for them to get accepted. Idk how. But if they do make enough, I’d be worried that I would still owe a lot on my mortgage and YouTube would just stop. That’s a huge risk. But they never really weigh out the pros and cons even though they say they do. If they do they just ignore the red flags and the worst case scenarios. Idk. It’s just mind boggling how they complained about $1500 rent and yet they have gone and doubled that just to say they bought a house.

Can someone please tell me how tf does Trash make more than 100k a year? According to socialblade their ESTIMATED YEARLY EARNINGS is between €4.2K - €67.3K. So if 67k is really the superoptimistic max they might earn, and it's not since it's usually the average between min & max, in this case 36K, where is she getting her remaining 30-40k? I mean, sponsor, yeah, but she doen't even put the energy in those? I really cannot understand. Does Justina gets money because his backbone is broken? I meant, his back is lazy. I mean, his back hurts when he sits too long gaming all night?
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

I was just reading some comments on Rachelles newest Instagram post and someone commented about Emma's red hair and a minion literally said "Rachelles husband is a redhead" What? Do their minions ACTUALLY watch them

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Floridagator 1012 wrote:So an update on the church I posted about. They also requested baby clothes because the family is using passed down very vintage baby clothes. They are asking for new or gently used baby girl clothes 12-24 months. As soon as my friend heard that she is convinced it is Rachelle or her twin. She thinks those hobo clothes would fit older people feeling they are old clothes. I could see it but still can’t prove or say it is Rachelle. In some ways I say yes but others I think she may fear that type of info would get out and not live up to her image. Plus it the rare chance it was her and this group found out she would never live it down so that is why I am leaning more on probably not but it funny the description and stuff Rachelle says like the letters etc and all the dramatic ER trips right before matches. Could there be someone as lazy and trashy as Rachelle? is it a lost 1/2 sister from her dad? I found my long lost 1/2 sister that begs for handout practical twins not clickbait emotional, Emma confused by twin I was separated from at birth emotional.

Honestly it sounds exactly like them. Right down to the granny hobo clothes.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Rachelle & Justin: Loser Spouse & The Over Budget House | Part 20

This is how she dressed for a church YOUTH group beach day!!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 99466a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7d16c2.jpg[/IMG]
Woops bottom pic, the other is a gem from the public church ig page. “Childlike faith”?? Eh?
MoaningMona
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MoaningMona »

AliCat91 wrote:I may be alone here, but I’m really sick of reading posts about the house. I couldn’t give a shit who paid for it, and I couldn’t give a shit about the buying process. Or how people on here have so much money or have bought certain houses on certain budgets. It’s just going around in circles.

Same. Feels like I’ve been scrolling past house talk on this thread for days, looking for interesting bits Image.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

So I can’t upload the picture...but she says she’s allergic to the shots that are cheaper for IVF but her “reaction” is a bruise.....that’s not an allergy....

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Haulnarse wrote:This is how she dressed for a church YOUTH group beach day!!! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 99466a.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 7d16c2.jpg[/IMG]
Woops bottom pic, the other is a gem from the public church ig page. “Childlike faith”?? Eh?
God she looks so OLD in that bottom picture

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her minions are literally the worst. And what's so gross is this particular stan says this person has
a horrible personality, and she's a freakin mom! She's not even a 13 year old! I don't understand grown women who worship these YouTubers and run to their defense while ass kissing at the same time. Are they expecting to become BFF'S with Rash? So weird. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d10353.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2eaae0.jpg[/IMG]

marissalasel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marissalasel »

MoaningMona wrote:
AliCat91 wrote:I may be alone here, but I’m really sick of reading posts about the house. I couldn’t give a shit who paid for it, and I couldn’t give a shit about the buying process. Or how people on here have so much money or have bought certain houses on certain budgets. It’s just going around in circles.

Same. Feels like I’ve been scrolling past house talk on this thread for days, looking for interesting bits Image.
Their new house venture is about the only “interesting” thing about these two recently.

They’re absolutely boring. I’m usually a lurker because I have a threshold for how much I can take of close up shots of Justin’s desert dry lips, rash’s toes, yellow teeth, and Emma’s unfortunate resting bitch face.

Let’s not forget all of the super interesting conversations about how dirty their baseboards and grout are.

I just don’t think “interesting” should be used for these two at all.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

lavenderlove wrote:Her minions are literally the worst. And what's so gross is this particular stan says this person has
a horrible personality, and she's a freakin mom! She's not even a 13 year old! I don't understand grown women who worship these YouTubers and run to their defense while ass kissing at the same time. Are they expecting to become BFF'S with Rash? So weird. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d10353.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 2eaae0.jpg[/IMG]

What does this even mean? Lol like what was the first person trying to say and why did someone attack them for it?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”