E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Ellie should google hypochondriac. Every time someone mentions a condition, she has to have it too. Her therapist needs to work harder. On a different subject, why are Missy's parents there? Can they do anything without them? I can't imagine bringing my parents to my friend's house and having them put them up as well. Very strange.
I don’t think it’s Hypochondria at all, it really seems more like malingering at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not diagnosing, but yeah. She seems to use all these "illnesses" to avoid adulting. That's more like malingering.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I think she (and her sister) spend the bulk of their lives on their phones. Then they retire early to bed and stay up all night watching Netflix or whatever while they online shop, research plastic surgery and random illnesses, and stuff their faces with “treats”.

That’s why Bonnie sleeps all morning and I guarantee when Ellie says she woke up at 4:30 am before everyone, she probably never went to sleep and will nap all day.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jmoysa »

I also call bs in her thyroid stuff. As an almost 30 year thyroid cancer survivor that’s been on Synthetic thyroid the whole time...synthetic thyroid has been around forever without a lot of problems (allergies, etc). Her pharmacist was right, it’s very hard to get the natural and if you can find it very, very expensive.

Of course now since someone mentioned an ailment, Ellie has to have it too. Guess Bryan being in therapy, isn’t something she wants to copy.

Missy’s parents were on this fake, expense paid road/camping trip because we all know there wasn’t anyway Bryan was going to do the whole trailer drive and set up. They wanted to make it look like they were alone with the boys but there were some quick peeks of the grandparents.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Did you all see Ellie's instastory yesterday? She was watching a video or something like that of a lady named Brené Brown. The lady said "I'm not interested in or open to your feedback to my work. Period. Ellie let out a gasp and had captioned before the lady made that comment she needed to get her book. Ellie pretty well implied that in the caption of the photo the day they announced the new upload schedule. If she actually words it that way herself in an IG post or in a vlog, I think Ellie is really going to turn viewers off with that!

I added up last weeks views plus the previous Friday when they announced the change in the vlog schedule and the total was just 8,000 more than Ruby's vlog of Julie learning how to shave! E and J need to wake up-a vlog literally just about shaving has almost as many views of four of theirs! Oh then today's instastory about instead of telling a mom she looks tired, why not tell her how great a job she is doing-you're tired Ellie, we get it! No one has to tell you how tired you look, you tell everyone constantly how tired you are!
cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

danalocs wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:51 pm
sheltiefan wrote:Our wonderful mothering examples from today's vlog. Calvin and Ellie are in the kitchen baking a cake. I think Calvin was videoing at the time and tells Ellie "I love you mom" and silence from Ellie. Then Calvin is vlogging Tommy crawling up the stairs with no adults in sight. He even slips a step back. I do not understand the Griffith fascination with letting their babies crawl up the stairs-Julie used to vlog Lucy doing it a bunch too.

Well we have a new health issue and diagnose. Missy talks about her mom had a white bump under her eye that turned out to be skin cancer. Ellie and Jared said one just like that popped up a couple of weeks ago in the same place so now she is going to call the dermatologist to get it checked out. At least Jared said Ellie had a precancerous spot and not cancer.

Ellie does a spill about her thyroid medicine. The pharmacy tells her that it is very hard to get the natural hormone and the synthetic isn't a problem with them being able to have in stock. Ellie said her doctor said absolutely not the synthetic one so she was out till they could get the natural one. I am on thyroid meds-have been for a good while. My doctor didn't have a problem with me being on the synthetic.
Same here. I'm a thyroid cancer survivor, one year post op and have been on Synthroid since my surgery.
I call complete bs on her thyroid disease. She's lazy, emotionally stunted, spoiled, and needs therapy, not thyroid medication.
She is in constant need of attention and to be absolved from adult responsibility through made up illnesses. What a joke.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yeah, I have been on Synthroid for over a decade. Ain't no way, no how I would go without my meds for any period of time to wait on a "natural" dosage. If you really have a thyroid problem, you know how out of whack you can get with just a few days of not having it in your system. I recently had to switch my dosage due to changes happening in my personal life/body and I was instructed to go two days without my pill and then start on the lower dosage because my levels were too high. By the third morning (after two days with no pill), I could feel a huge difference in my body, mind, and mood - it was awful. Ellie isn't going to feel any better WITHOUT the meds, that much I know.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Oh. My. God. Every single day there's something with this woman. Yes it is normal to have rough days/phases, yes we alll have issues but good Lord woman you've been complaining for MONTHS. I'm soooooooooo over it!!!!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

131618 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 pm Oh. My. God. Every single day there's something with this woman. Yes it is normal to have rough days/phases, yes we alll have issues but good Lord woman you've been complaining for MONTHS. I'm soooooooooo over it!!!!

Every other day is a “rough” day in Ellie’s world. Maybe it’s time she either gets some serious help (she said she was talking to a therapist but I’m not sure I believe that) or she gets over it! She focus a so much on any slightly negative moment!
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

I think at least part of Ellie's problem is not having enough to do and/or enough mental stimulation. She should have plenty between being a business owner and a mom. But she doesn't do much for Bollie, farms out her parenting duties to Jared or the neighborhood "friend" aka babysitter or just lets the kids fend for themselves. Then she sits around dwelling on how not perfect she feels and googling the slightest symptoms. If she actually had to deal with a normal life, she would not have the time or mental energy for that.

I have seen something similar with my parents who retired within the last couple years and haven't really been doing much of anything. They have gotten SO much more negative. An idle mind is the devil's playground.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Another day, another post from Ellie about how debilitating her anxiety is Image. As predicted, they cut back to three days a week and yet somehow Ellie has a worse week than she’s had in a long time. So maybe less work isn’t the solution then?

As someone with anxiety, the more she talks about it, the less I believe it’s actually anxiety she’s dealing with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... b5f0d9.jpg[/IMG]
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

ba1006 wrote:It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
Wow Brian and Missy should be absolutely embarrassed if they don’t have him in intensive speech therapy. That was abysmal.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 am It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
They treated it like it was some kind of quirk. If Finn gets speech therapy, I bet they will feel bad about that clip. But what an example of Finn’s speech. It’s so sad.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ba1006 wrote:It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
I agree. Ellie would have lost her mind if Bryan and Missy commented even once about how crooked Cal’s neck was. I’m no B&M fan, but they are far better friends to E&J than E&J are to them. I think E&J just use them as an audience builder.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ok Ellie really needs to consider how much her diet is related to her thyroid and hormone issues. Eating disorders can actually cause hypothyroidism. This is Ellie’s lunch. It’s a small side salad (the other things in the pic are cookies for Jackson after school). She also needs to feed the boys something more than just veggies. Yes veggies are good, but a protein source is necessary as well for proper nutrition. It’s possible she’s so tired all the time because she’s malnourished. She’ll throw tons of money at supplements, but won’t do more to eat balanced and filling meals. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f5a38.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d2224d.jpg[/IMG]

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 am It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
No it didn't look like Bryan and Missy were very happy about them bringing it up. It was very rude when they brought it up again again. Calvin's speech was very delayed also and to be honest, I still have trouble understanding him at times. Wonder how Miss Ellie would feel if B and M did the same thing to them!

I'm sorry but I am tired of hearing all the medical stuff on Ellie! If her thyroid is supposed to be part of her anxiety problems, take the synthetic medicine instead of doing without! I hate to break it to them, the last vlog with hormone updates didn't have but 77,000 views.

I just watched Jared's instastory-he made it a question on what we thought Finn was saying! These 2 are just something else! :-o
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

If I were Brian, i would tell Jared not to ever, ever ridicule Finn again, especially making money off of him on Instagram. And It would not be a nice conversation. Jared needs to look in his own home before he looks at other people's kids. How about looking at how Ellie treats her kids, how about how she'll run to the clinic for her aches and pains, but will not bring her kids to the ER after Cal stopped breathing, would not be part of bringing Cal to the Dr. for his neck or his neck collar. His speech was not the best, and I sometimes still do not understand him. Jared will cater to Ellie instead of standing up to Ellie about her treatment of Jackson. If Ellie and Jared want to criticize, they need to look at themselves. I dislike them more than I ever have. I hope they sink big time!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Todays drama wrote:If I were Brian, i would tell Jared not to ever, ever ridicule Finn again, especially making money off of him on Instagram. And It would not be a nice conversation. Jared needs to look in his own home before he looks at other people's kids. How about looking at how Ellie treats her kids, how about how she'll run to the clinic for her aches and pains, but will not bring her kids to the ER after Cal stopped breathing, would not be part of bringing Cal to the Dr. for his neck or his neck collar. His speech was not the best, and I sometimes still do not understand him. Jared will cater to Ellie instead of standing up to Ellie about her treatment of Jackson. If Ellie and Jared want to criticize, they need to look at themselves. I dislike them more than I ever have. I hope they sink big time!
I’m glad to see I’m not the only one who is very angry at them. Way to bully a child. Very mature on both of their parts. I’m absolutely disgusted by them. I think Bryan and Missy need to add these clowns to the list of people who just use them as a stepping stone to improve their channel and status. I’m going to tell you what Mimi and Papa and Cassie are going to have something to say to Bryan and Missy about all of this. Especially Cassie who seems to adore Finn.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Todays drama wrote:If I were Brian, i would tell Jared not to ever, ever ridicule Finn again, especially making money off of him on Instagram. And It would not be a nice conversation. Jared needs to look in his own home before he looks at other people's kids. How about looking at how Ellie treats her kids, how about how she'll run to the clinic for her aches and pains, but will not bring her kids to the ER after Cal stopped breathing, would not be part of bringing Cal to the Dr. for his neck or his neck collar. His speech was not the best, and I sometimes still do not understand him. Jared will cater to Ellie instead of standing up to Ellie about her treatment of Jackson. If Ellie and Jared want to criticize, they need to look at themselves. I dislike them more than I ever have. I hope they sink big time!
Except they obviously don't care

danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ok Ellie really needs to consider how much her diet is related to her thyroid and hormone issues. Eating disorders can actually cause hypothyroidism. This is Ellie’s lunch. It’s a small side salad (the other things in the pic are cookies for Jackson after school). She also needs to feed the boys something more than just veggies. Yes veggies are good, but a protein source is necessary as well for proper nutrition. It’s possible she’s so tired all the time because she’s malnourished. She’ll throw tons of money at supplements, but won’t do more to eat balanced and filling meals. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 3f5a38.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... d2224d.jpg[/IMG]

And also, who tf puts steamed broccoli and zucchini or (whatever that was) into a cold green salad? Maybe that's a Utah thing, but on the West coast we do not put cooked veggies into a saladImage
They also should have had a protein; both she and the kids. I'd be hungry 10 minutes after that "lunch."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

If they noticed Finn's speech, why don't they notice Calvin's problems with being understood? It was a strange focus on a three year old and Missy did seem ok with this? I think with the Instagram Story, Jared is going beyond the limits by pointing out a three year old not being understood. It is probably good they live in different states.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”