Flipside of the Moon

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by fingusername »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:39 am Trolls gonna troll, and they can waste their time being keyboard warriors. And haters gonna hate as long as Mrs. Flipside of the Suncreen makes content. Speaking of content:

"Thanks for the talk, daddy" *shows lAkE vIeW to subscribers*

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
My eyeballs almost fell out of my head when I saw that on insta. LOL Her "daddy" is controlling the weather now...someone better tell Trump that "Daddy" is in now in charge of climate change. Everyone get on their knees and cry and sob to "Daddy" to save our icecaps. Fucking ridicilous.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

I am SO glad I found her thread. I can't stand this woman! She is really something else.

I'm sure this has been said on here but I find it very telling how butt-hurt she gets over not having her comments on.
1. Stop exploiting your boys and 2. If you're really not in it for the money and to show off your ugly McMansion why do you care so much about comments and threatening to leave YT all together? Like YT really cares if you're on their platform or not. You're a nobody!
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

flpsideofthpsychward wrote:I am SO glad I found her thread. I can't stand this woman! She is really something else.

I'm sure this has been said on here but I find it very telling how butt-hurt she gets over not having her comments on.
1. Stop exploiting your boys and 2. If you're really not in it for the money and to show off your ugly McMansion why do you care so much about comments and threatening to leave YT all together? Like YT really cares if you're on their platform or not. You're a nobody!
Love the name haha! Welcome! I knew we'd get some new users from her video!

She is a world of contradictions and the irony is lost on her frequently.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

I DARE one of you to make that “Tailgate Couscous Salad” she made in the beginning of her vlog. The one she said she was going to make with walnuts, oregano, olives and raisins. That just sounds awful together

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

yeahsureok wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:43 pm I DARE one of you to make that “Tailgate Couscous Salad” she made in the beginning of her vlog. The one she said she was going to make with walnuts, oregano, olives and raisins. That just sounds awful together

LOL! She definitely has an unusual palate. I've always wanted to try and make her farro salad but how could it taste good if she thinks raw eggs and cilantro are a great breakfast.

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

She has the money to build her channel up. if she wasn’t so uptight she could be friends with the “popular” YT moms like Aaryn Williams and Tara Henderson. I would love to see a collab. Talking about sunscreen and cilantro eggs just isn’t interesting.

hellomeru
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellomeru »

I came here after she mentioned this forum in her vlogs and after reading here , you guys are so right and i have so many opinions

i've never disliked her, but i've always been super iffy about YT mom vloggers bc it is 100% exploiting the children for their benefit and i will never agree w/ it. She is so tone deaf and doesn't even think about how her kids are going to feel about their lives and privacy being out there for the world to see once they're older. I cannot imagine any teenage boy going to high school knowing that anyone can look them up and find them running around naked and their mom talking about their poop habits for the world to see. children. cannot. consent to this stuff. not to mention the monetary benefits. is she putting away any of this youtube coin for her kids once they're older - seeing as it's THEM being put out there for the world to see and them techincally earning half of that money

idk, i just think it's awful to put your kids out there to so many strangers when they don't understand what is happening and they don't have a choice in the matter. that's why i never think any of these 'moms' are good moms bc as much as they want to project that on screen, a good mom wouldn't throw away a their child's privacy for views and boredom.

i was utterly FLOORED when she said in one of her videos she made regarding the comment situation. she talked about how youtube was getting rid of them bc of the pedophile situation and she literally said 'i mean if pedophiles are going to look for that stuff they're going to find it anyway. just because they can't comment doesn't mean they won't still look' LIKE!!! is that not more or less saying you don't care that your kids could be being viewed by these sickos?? johnathon from sacconejolys even knows that photos of emilia naked were being distrubuted. christiana keeps harping on about how her comment section is always lovely - you're right, they don't care about comments, bc they'll screenshot the kids and pass them round it's horrifying.

idc about any of her boring sunscreen or cilantro or husaband shit, like it's super obvious she likes flaunting her life (did anyone see suaveboom's vid about he doesn't watch flipside bc can't relate to her crying about needing a bigger house when she's already rich lol) like all that shit is whatever, most rich people are oblivious to their privilage like that. it's just her acting like she's supermom when she's exposing her kids that is my real issue.

also i don't buy that her husband found this site either lmao and if he did, he was prob googling to see how much info is out about their family now that she's starting vlogging bc he always said from the start he was a private person and now his full name and info is out there for the world to see. very thoughtful chrissy
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

hellomeru wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 pm I came here after she mentioned this forum in her vlogs and after reading here , you guys are so right and i have so many opinions

i've never disliked her, but i've always been super iffy about YT mom vloggers bc it is 100% exploiting the children for their benefit and i will never agree w/ it. She is so tone deaf and doesn't even think about how her kids are going to feel about their lives and privacy being out there for the world to see once they're older. I cannot imagine any teenage boy going to high school knowing that anyone can look them up and find them running around naked and their mom talking about their poop habits for the world to see. children. cannot. consent to this stuff. not to mention the monetary benefits. is she putting away any of this youtube coin for her kids once they're older - seeing as it's THEM being put out there for the world to see and them techincally earning half of that money

idk, i just think it's awful to put your kids out there to so many strangers when they don't understand what is happening and they don't have a choice in the matter. that's why i never think any of these 'moms' are good moms bc as much as they want to project that on screen, a good mom wouldn't throw away a their child's privacy for views and boredom.

i was utterly FLOORED when she said in one of her videos she made regarding the comment situation. she talked about how youtube was getting rid of them bc of the pedophile situation and she literally said 'i mean if pedophiles are going to look for that stuff they're going to find it anyway. just because they can't comment doesn't mean they won't still look' LIKE!!! is that not more or less saying you don't care that your kids could be being viewed by these sickos?? johnathon from sacconejolys even knows that photos of emilia naked were being distrubuted. christiana keeps harping on about how her comment section is always lovely - you're right, they don't care about comments, bc they'll screenshot the kids and pass them round it's horrifying.

idc about any of her boring sunscreen or cilantro or husaband shit, like it's super obvious she likes flaunting her life (did anyone see suaveboom's vid about he doesn't watch flipside bc can't relate to her crying about needing a bigger house when she's already rich lol) like all that shit is whatever, most rich people are oblivious to their privilage like that. it's just her acting like she's supermom when she's exposing her kids that is my real issue.

also i don't buy that her husband found this site either lmao and if he did, he was prob googling to see how much info is out about their family now that she's starting vlogging bc he always said from the start he was a private person and now his full name and info is out there for the world to see. very thoughtful chrissy
AMEN to your last point. She has made it incredibly easy to find out their last names, right down to the office he works in. She's unbelievably dumb. I think she wants people to find out who they are and who she is because she really thinks that she's something. lol
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

hellomeru wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:31 pm I came here after she mentioned this forum in her vlogs and after reading here , you guys are so right and i have so many opinions

YES!!! The main reason her channel isn't going anywhere is because she literally keeps uploading different variations of the same videos over and over again. Also, she has said numerous times that "all my yt proceeds go to charity" which I find kind of doubtful. Not saying she doesn't donate at all, but if she was smart, she would put some of it into separate college funds for the boys or even like a savings account to go to all the renovations they need done on their gaudy mansion.
Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

When she was a smaller channel, like 10,000 she asked for suggestions on how to get more subscribers and I told her her intro looked like an old pixeled picture and I thought she would get more views if she had something more modern. I know she doesn’t have to take people’s advice but she didn’t make ANY changes at all after that. Why even ask for advice if you’re not gonna listen to people? All she wanted was for people to share or pitty her. I still kinda like her but everything that is said in this forum is true.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

I don’t get why she got so pissed off. A lot of what was said on here are things that she presented us with. We really aren’t making much up... I mean sure I’ve said I think their marriage is on the rocks but it’s because thats how she presents it! Numerous times she mentioned him leaving his ring at home, they don’t sleep together and she often avoids family time and time with his family. What does she expect people to think?? You don’t have to be a genius to know somethings not adding up...

Kai should have never been playing outside near the bluff alone (1. He can get hurt and 2 you PUT all of your personal info online, there are creeps who watch her videos because posts them naked, if she thinks for one second her children are above being abducted she’s a fucking fool) , those kids shouldn’t be anywhere near a pool without an adult. That just common sense and for someone who was a “PA” I’m sorry, she should know better... shame on her.

Gaga was in so many of her videos and then just stopped, of course we’re going to think something happened between them.

Like I don’t get it... don’t share really personal stuff like that and then be shocked when people question what is going on.

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:36 am I don’t get why she got so pissed off. A lot of what was said on here are things that she presented us with. We really aren’t making much up... I mean sure I’ve said I think their marriage is on the rocks but it’s because thats how she presents it! Numerous times she mentioned him leaving his ring at home, they don’t sleep together and she often avoids family time and time with his family. What does she expect people to think?? You don’t have to be a genius to know somethings not adding up...

Kai should have never been playing outside near the bluff alone (1. He can get hurt and 2 you PUT all of your personal info online, there are creeps who watch her videos because posts them naked, if she thinks for one second her children are above being abducted she’s a fucking fool) , those kids shouldn’t be anywhere near a pool without an adult. That just common sense and for someone who was a “PA” I’m sorry, she should know better... shame on her.

Gaga was in so many of her videos and then just stopped, of course we’re going to think something happened between them.

Like I don’t get it... don’t share really personal stuff like that and then be shocked when people question what is going on.

Agreed! I know my posts were more so coming from a place of concern for the kids. Like I mentioned before, I used to really like her but some of the things she's done and said have just been not okay. And this is the place we can come to in order to voice our opinions without getting ignored by her or attacked by her minions.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

I think she's trying her best to outwardly "ignore" the comments on here that are legitimate and true. She thinks that by not mentioning them, they don't exist.

But she clearly gives a huge crap about this site because she's mentioned it several times. She hates having her ugly side revealed to herself. It's eating at her. Too bad she doesn't realize that every time she mentions this site on YT more people will come on here and realize/agree with what we've been saying.

Also, Mrs. eSsEnCe, you've never even posted a full house cleaning video. You also continuously film the same damn 500 sq ft of your home in every video, 500 sq ft ain't hard to clean!

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

I really liked that big dining room table. Who the hell is advising her on furnishings? You can't trust anyone these days. Guaranteed the construction guys are ripping them off too.
hellomeru
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hellomeru »

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:44 am I think she's trying her best to outwardly "ignore" the comments on here that are legitimate and true. She thinks that by not mentioning them, they don't exist.

But she clearly gives a huge crap about this site because she's mentioned it several times. She hates having her ugly side revealed to herself. It's eating at her. Too bad she doesn't realize that every time she mentions this site on YT more people will come on here and realize/agree with what we've been saying.

Also, Mrs. eSsEnCe, you've never even posted a full house cleaning video. You also continuously film the same damn 500 sq ft of your home in every video, 500 sq ft ain't hard to clean! Image

yes to everything you said. she's doing the classic thing ALL youtubers do when they face criticism - everyone is now a 'hater' no sis. you put yourself out there and now people are criticising and having opinions and you can't deal with that. just because someone doesn't like you or doesn't agree with you doesn't make them a hater
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

RenegadeRaider wrote:I really liked that big dining room table. Who the hell is advising her on furnishings? You can't trust anyone these days. Guaranteed the construction guys are ripping them off too.
I hope they are, she’s been a huge pain in the ass and in the way the whole time they’ve been trying to work. She knew it needed renovated before she moved in.

flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Did anyone catch her IG story pic of Beau and Kai where she added text that said "Dummies" or something like that? The pic was literally of them just sitting and smiling up at the camera.

EDITED: My bad I thought it was on her stories, it's actually a picture she posted on her IG. It's captioned "Getting the dummies out." with her 45 hashtags following lol
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

flpsideofthpsychward wrote:Did anyone catch her IG story pic of Beau and Kai where she added text that said "Dummies" or something like that? The pic was literally of them just sitting and smiling up at the camera.

EDITED: My bad I thought it was on her stories, it's actually a picture she posted on her IG. It's captioned "Getting the dummies out." with her 45 hashtags following lol
And she wonders why people think she’s a wack job. I know she’s not using it like that, I hope... honestly I don’t know with her lol but she cray, she asks for it and she knows it.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Oh man I'm so J E A L O U S of that brown room with the carpet that made me dizzy.
How are the boys going to have sleep overs if she can't make friends? The parents have to like you too girl. Which means you have to close your mouth and be a good listener.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Why would she ever pic that carpet?!?

Also, I thought it was interesting that Kai freaked out on top of that car... he basically said “fuck this, you’re going to watch me get hurt and laugh” I’m surprised she sent Beau down on it, indoors, into a china cabinet. I can’t with her, she’s as dumb as box of rocks or just has this sinister side to her that enjoys putting her kids in danger.

What she does and the situations she puts them in are not normal and after it all, she laughs.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”