Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Why does she always sound so congested!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Omw. Her baked mac and cheese in her emergency freezer coming meal video....I’m a huge lover of Mac and cheese, but it was literally SWIMMING IN GREASE

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Her video where she spoke about Andrea Mills bothered me for some reason. I don’t know if I’m being petty because I got way emotionally involved in the whole situation with Andrea. But she kept pronouncing Andrea incorrectly, said Andrea was 10 weeks pregnant instead of 13, said the goal was to get her to hospice near home instead of to home, etc. If you’re going to tell the story, tell it correctly. And if you watched Andrea’s videos, she says her name at the beginning of every one. So I’d think you could pronounce it.

She did put the link to the GoFundMe in the description so that’s nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

chs6213 wrote:Her video where she spoke about Andrea Mills bothered me for some reason. I don’t know if I’m being petty because I got way emotionally involved in the whole situation with Andrea. But she kept pronouncing Andrea incorrectly, said Andrea was 10 weeks pregnant instead of 13, said the goal was to get her to hospice near home instead of to home, etc. If you’re going to tell the story, tell it correctly. And if you watched Andrea’s videos, she says her name at the beginning of every one. So I’d think you could pronounce it.

Are you serious? I hate when people aren't bothered to say someone elses name correctly. Especially if they are doing shout outs / collabs.
Did she monetize her video with 7 ads
too?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

onbreak wrote:
chs6213 wrote:Her video where she spoke about Andrea Mills bothered me for some reason. I don’t know if I’m being petty because I got way emotionally involved in the whole situation with Andrea. But she kept pronouncing Andrea incorrectly, said Andrea was 10 weeks pregnant instead of 13, said the goal was to get her to hospice near home instead of to home, etc. If you’re going to tell the story, tell it correctly. And if you watched Andrea’s videos, she says her name at the beginning of every one. So I’d think you could pronounce it.

Are you serious? I hate when people aren't bothered to say someone elses name correctly. Especially if they are doing shout outs / collabs.
Did she monetize her video with 7 ads
too?

No, thankfully. I got two at the beginning. She was also apologizing about sending out a box swap super late or something. I kind of skipped through that part because I was interested in what she’d say about Andrea.

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

I also thought it was in poor taste to make that video and mispronounce Andrea’s name. Jamerrill also just posted on IG stories about how she mispronounced Andrea’s name in her video, yet continues to mispronounce Andrea’s name throughout the story.

She also goes on a long-wonder diatribe about how people mispronounce her name all the time and it’s no big deal. Yeah, Jamerrill, people mispronounce your name because it’s some made-up hillbilly name. Also, you didn’t just die very tragically. Also, the people who mispronounce your name aren’t your supposed friends. The whole IG post seemed very spiteful and self-indulgent. It has a very, “nobody likes me, everybody hates me” vibe to it. Just admit that you made a mistake and refer to her by her proper name.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Yup and she has a comment pinned on the video about how she spoke with Andrea a few times and she never corrected her and she does the best that she can and she’s not perfect and her name gets mispronounced. Well lady, my name is mispronounced constantly but my mother taught me that it’s impolite to correct people who I barely know. Andrea probably felt awkward.

No one expected perfection but it’d have taken a few minutes to get the correct information and pronunciation. If you want to pay tribute to a dear friend, who has passed so suddenly and tragically, it’s worth the time.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I just watched the video. She had two ads in the beginning and 2 at the end. Also she missed the mark with her speech. I guess her editor is getting bored. Or she just makes no sense to me.

She does have her ass up on her back a lot lately.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I just watched her Insta story about the whole thing. She was STILL pronouncing it wrong. I guess she’s never heard Andrea pronounced the way Andrea Mills’ name was? I live in NJ and that’s the most common way it’s said. And Andrea said it at the beginning of every sit down video. Tom has said it in most, if not all, of these videos he’s posted since she fell ill.

Jamerrill getting so up in arms really bothers me. Like, how much money do you make off of YouTube? It’s your job. Everyone makes mistakes and it’s real life, yes. But when you make so many mistakes at your JOB, what happens? You get fired. So chill, Jamerrill. Don’t be so defensive, realize when you’re wrong without making excuses. You should put more effort in.

Unread post by Guest »

I find it odd that she pronounced it correctly previously, in at least one video, but now can’t manage to flatten that “A.” As fond as I am of Jamerrill, she seems to be loosing some of what made her interesting.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I refuse to watch a shopping haul with 4 or even 7 ads. Shane Dawson produces a 45 min documentary and does 5 ads it makes sense for the level of work went into it. Most other people do one ad. I'm not going to watch ads as long as the video. Not gonna happen.

If she wants to put more effort in the views many go up. I think she is feeling the crunch of husband not working and now she's homeschooling, full time income earner, and basically keeps the entire thing afloat herself. She even has to cook ahead when she leaves because poor Dad can't.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I think she's cooking through these freezer meals PDFs ASAP because the videos will be there forever. I'm sure once she has 20 fucking freezer packs for $9.99 she'll be golden until the next chapter in her channel.

OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

I found it very disrespectful for Jamerrill to mispronounce Andrea Mills' name. She's obviously never actually watched her videos, or she's just very unobservant. She managed to mispronounce "Millses" like a common idiot, though.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

OldHag wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:20 am I found it very disrespectful for Jamerrill to mispronounce Andrea Mills' name. She's obviously never actually watched her videos, or she's just very unobservant. She managed to mispronounce "Millses" like a common idiot, though.
hahaha!
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

There is a time when it's better not to defend yourself. Sincerely apologize, then drop it.

As: I'm so sorry. I apologize for mispronouncing Andrea's name. I'm sooo embarrassed!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

How did she pronounce the name wrong?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:How did she pronounce the name wrong?

On-dray-uh

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

The worse part is I’m sure if she did actually ever have conversations with Andrea, I 100% believe Andrea was gracious enough to forgive Jamerrill consistently pronouncing her name wrong.

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

I am suprised she said in todays blog she has changed to a faith based curriculum - I assumed they would already be doing a faith based one.

She said the old curriculum dry and the kids found it boring - I can't imagine how boring the new one with Jesus mentioned every page/paragraph/line is going to be.

Its sad the kids will only ever read and learn about the Christian Creationism version of history and not what really happened.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bless her mama heart woo-woo

Anyone see the towel on your head and bright lipstick Snapchat filter? My 7 year old is obsessed with that one. I call it the Jamerrill filter

Return to “I-P”