E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What a smug dick. If I was Missy, I would smack that smirk right off his face.
My daughter was speech delayed, and I worked hard with her. And if some jerk made fun of her in private, much less on a public website, I would be opening up a big can of Mama Bear on him

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by onbreak »

Frick and frack went ga-ga over rubbing Lincoln's ass on his face. They got away with it. I'm sure they think they're untouchable and hilarious

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I posted a different saying my dad always said on Bonnie’s thread. The one he said that would be great for Ellie was a saying back in the fifties. There was a pill company called Carters when someone seemed to multiple problems, people would say you have more problems than Carters has pills. Whenever Ellie drones on about all her issues, I hear my father saying that. It’s a shame Ellie is not happy unless she is miserable. She has three beautiful healthy children, a roof over her head, and more opportunities than most people. I would like to know if she sees a real therapist or just another church member.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 pm What a smug dick. If I was Missy, I would smack that smirk right off his face.
My daughter was speech delayed, and I worked hard with her. And if some jerk made fun of her in private, much less on a public website, I would be opening up a big can of Mama Bear on him

My oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome. I'm going to tell you what if any adult makes fun of my son I'm going to be opening up a can of whoop ass on someone!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

PirateWench8 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:21 pm What a smug dick. If I was Missy, I would smack that smirk right off his face.

My oldest son has Asperger's Syndrome. I'm going to tell you what if any adult makes fun of my son I'm going to be opening up a can of whoop ass on someone!
As it should be.

Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Cgl33 »

I think Jared did that out of ignorance more than hate. I do think Jared and Bryan have a sincere friendship. It’s pretty offensive though, especially making it into a Instagram story on top of everything. If a viewer said that about Finns speech, they’d be blocked.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Cgl33 wrote:I think Jared did that out of ignorance more than hate. I do think Jared and Bryan have a sincere friendship. It’s pretty offensive though, especially making it into a Instagram story on top of everything. If a viewer said that about Finns speech, they’d be blocked.
Jared tried to act like he’s someone who is sensitive to the feelings of others, but he really isn’t. Remember when they were staying with B&M and it was Gabriel’s birthday and he made that awful Tweet about it being a good day to birth a baby because it was Labor Day (Missy was pregnant with Finn)? As their friend they had to know what day it was (especially since they were staying with them), but Jared was so desperate to make a joke he thought was funny that he just didn’t think. He also made a joke about his plane hopefully not crashing after a plane crash was on the news, and he made a vlog title about them having to leave their home during the refugee crisis. He was also sure to set up the camera and be as fake and dramatic as he could while he waited for his beloved Ellie to get out of surgery. Plus we can’t forget his baby butt rubbing incident in the name of humour! He isn’t sensitive at all. He’s ignorant and insensitive af.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Cgl33 wrote:I think Jared did that out of ignorance more than hate. I do think Jared and Bryan have a sincere friendship. It’s pretty offensive though, especially making it into a Instagram story on top of everything. If a viewer said that about Finns speech, they’d be blocked.
What irks me about it is that Calvin’s speech was just as bad until about six months ago and there are still some times when he is hard to understand. A lot of it with Calvin which I think can also apply to Finn is that both boys are shy and have the tendency to mumble because of it. I have a very shy child and trying to get him to talk to people he doesn’t know or doesn’t see that often is like pulling teeth. He talks very low and with his head down. He is my twelve year old and is not the one with Asperger’s Syndrome. He’s just very shy like my father who he looks strikingly like minus the big ears that stick out, lol.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Bryan and Missy were being filmed that entire time about Finn's speech. If they felt uncomfortable they would have asked Jared to edit that out, or to stop filming.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

amyfalafalagain wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 pm Bryan and Missy were being filmed that entire time about Finn's speech. If they felt uncomfortable they would have asked Jared to edit that out, or to stop filming.
At least for me, I'm always trying to avoid any kind of confrontation. It is awkward. If I imagine myself into that situation, I might have felt super uncomfortable. Not even speaking of the situation that they have traveled from far to see them. So I would have really high threshold what I would say and how.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:05 pm
What irks me about it is that Calvin’s speech was just as bad until about six months ago and there are still some times when he is hard to understand. A lot of it with Calvin which I think can also apply to Finn is that both boys are shy and have the tendency to mumble because of it. I have a very shy child and trying to get him to talk to people he doesn’t know or doesn’t see that often is like pulling teeth. He talks very low and with his head down. He is my twelve year old and is not the one with Asperger’s Syndrome. He’s just very shy like my father who he looks strikingly like minus the big ears that stick out, lol.

I disagree that Calvin’s speech was as bad as Finn’s, but Calvin certainly had medical issues that they ignored. As someone out pointed out, it would be like Bryan and Missy repeatedly pointing out Calvin’s crooked neck. Ellie would have (rightfully) had a fit.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Cgl33 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:02 am
PirateWench8 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:05 pm

I disagree that Calvin’s speech was as bad as Finn’s, but Calvin certainly had medical issues that they ignored. As someone out pointed out, it would be like Bryan and Missy repeatedly pointing out Calvin’s crooked neck. Ellie would have (rightfully) had a fit.
Calvin's speech was equally as difficult to understand when he was three and even today I still can't understand what he says. Jared and Ellie did the same thing and interpret what Calvin said. I don't see Jared as being ignorant, but this is what insecure parents do.
I've never seen Jared and Bryan having a sincere friendship and it was based off a YouTube connection. If someone ridiculed my three year old on YouTube/IG, I would be avoiding them in the future. The fact is Bryan was generous with helping E&J grow their channel, however, I've thought over the years Jared has been a bit jealous of Bryan who has done better.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Remember how Jared and Bryan used to make fun of Cullen if he didn't have the latest gadget?
They post instastories of themselves playing video games online. I don't know other adults with kids who do that. I seriously doubt that if they weren't on YouTube that they would be friends. They have nothing in common otherwise. I had to laugh at the picture Bryan posted about "true friends". Jared used Bryan to help his channel. Maybe he was just more subtle about it.

Jared is a bully. I wonder if they said something off camera to him. They seem so invested in the image of themselves as a "squad"-- all the "break the internet" pictures at conventions (as if the 6 of them could break the internet). And I have no doubt that Jared is envious of the DB channel's continued success. They have a bigger house, more subscribers, and their views aren't tanking like E&J's. I can see Ellie ragging on Jared after visiting B&M.

LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

I only see Ellie on Instagram now but oh. My. Word. The girl obviously has the most horrible, tough life. Can she just stop whining for five minutes! Go eat a decent hamburger and shut up!
Their channel is going to die. And I am sure Ellie and Bonnie think Bollie will keep them in the way to which they are accustomed. Wrong.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Their vlog from yesterday only has 37k views. They are tanking fast!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:25 am Their vlog from yesterday only has 37k views. They are tanking fast!
This is really really bad with DB being part of their vlogs. You change your filming/upload schedule as much as they've had, you lose lots of regular viewers. I also think Jared is adding to view numbers on the days they no longer upload.

Tue -87 subs 157,246 views
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:25 am Their vlog from yesterday only has 37k views. They are tanking fast!
This is really really bad with DB being part of their vlogs. You change your filming/upload schedule as much as they've had, you lose lots of regular viewers. I also think Jared is adding to view numbers on the days they no longer upload.

Subs were in the negative in the days after the announcement. He’s definitely been topping them up again to keep themselves in the positive and make their Social Blade snapshot look a lot less bleak.

amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

Kataja wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 1:16 am
amyfalafalagain wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:16 pm Bryan and Missy were being filmed that entire time about Finn's speech. If they felt uncomfortable they would have asked Jared to edit that out, or to stop filming.
At least for me, I'm always trying to avoid any kind of confrontation. It is awkward. If I imagine myself into that situation, I might have felt super uncomfortable. Not even speaking of the situation that they have traveled from far to see them. So I would have really high threshold what I would say and how.
I can understand that, I am that way too. But they've travelled together, holidayed together many times, they all say they discussed the future of youtube, changes in their careers, etc. They didnt travel that far just to see them. They had a sponsored rv, and were visiting childhood places that arent that out of the way for them. I think they would most definitely say "yeah edit that out thanks". My point is that they are just going with what Jared is saying because they agree with him, and dont hold that as a private or important matter.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

HelloSweetie wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:22 am
YTIG60 wrote: This is really really bad with DB being part of their vlogs. You change your filming/upload schedule as much as they've had, you lose lots of regular viewers. I also think Jared is adding to view numbers on the days they no longer upload.

Subs were in the negative in the days after the announcement. He’s definitely been topping them up again to keep themselves in the positive and make their Social Blade snapshot look a lot less bleak.

"Less bleak" is exactly right. At this point they should be saving their pennies not buying views so their numbers are a little less sad. I know numbers help get sponsorships but I just hope they realize they are going down and the day is coming where no one will sponsor them any more. Let's hope they have a plan for that (or not, I actually couldn't care less what happens to these people)
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

ba1006 wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:51 am It's kind of rude to keep bringing up the fact that Finn is hard to understand. How many times did Ellie and Jared talk about that? I'm sure his parents did't find that amusing.
Especially since there was a time where nobody could understand Calvin...

Return to “Ellie and Jared”