Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Sickandtired »

So Ellie has a “I want to speak to your manager” haircut. 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sorry but it’s so unflattering on her... and her hair looks so damaged.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

Sickandtired wrote:So Ellie has a “I want to speak to your manager” haircut. Image I’m sorry but it’s so unflattering on her... and her hair looks so damaged.
I literally just came here to post a screenshot with this. She looks like a 45-year-old soccer mom. That haircut is so so so bad

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

She’s turning into Kate Gosselin.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Sickandtired wrote:So Ellie has a “I want to speak to your manager” haircut. Image I’m sorry but it’s so unflattering on her... and her hair looks so damaged.
Is she trying for Kate gosselin hair?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:She’s turning into Kate Gosselin.

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Re: E & J - manny problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

According to her insta story they try and get Tommy walk but he prefers to crawl he's grown teeth and pushes his brothers when they get close to him
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Isn’t it embarrassing when you buy your usual amount of subscribers and accidentally choose for them to be distributed all on one day instead of over the week like usual?! Lol.

This confirms what many of us were already observing. Jared has been buying 50 or so subs a day to try and keep their numbers from declining.

(It won’t post the pic but E&J have mysteriously gained over 400 subs in the last few hours. FAR more than the 50 a day they are usually lucky to get. They didn’t even have a vlog out today!)

LittleRus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LittleRus »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 8e9e64.jpg[/IMG]

Something is definitely fishy with their number. He probably bought 500

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Who do they think their audience is? Limited videos and they create this content?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1b5915.jpg[/IMG]

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Their channel has such an identity crisis. After all these years they don’t know who their audience is. People (kids) who watch those cheesy skit videos are NOT looking to watch postpartum videos. And people (moms) who are looking for postpartum videos are NOT wanting to watch scripted kid crap. They don’t know what kind of content to put out and they also can’t figure out their posting schedule.

A postpartum video would be perfect to post on Ellie’s (bollie) channel. That bollie channel is a joke... a 2 minute video on how to make a smoothie. Zero effort. No thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

So Ellie’s big revelation today was that that before picture (which was right after Calvin) showed that she was way too skinny and mental health problems were the root cause. UMM HELLO ELLIE please reference the dozens of threads here saying exactly that. Yes, I know she was (is) mentally ill and in obvious denial but hundreds of comments came in telling her exactly this. She should have sought mental health care years ago, or better yet, Jared should have encouraged her to do it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Who do they think their audience is? Limited videos and they create this content?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201908 ... 1b5915.jpg[/IMG]

Those legs. That is freaking scary. She isn't much bigger now. She just looks like she's pushing her belly out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay so Ellie said that she usually got to Bonnie's about 9 and and they stopped about noon. That's 3 hours and if I remember right, she said they meet every other day. I doubt they meet on the weekend so that is 9 hours a week-what a nice schedule!! Then when Bonnie and crew was at Ellie's, Ellie was talking about how hard they were working and had to find a place to stop for a break. Yes, Bonnie is in her ever faithful robe! That would be funny if she was pulled over by a cop wearing that! Anyway I would say Ellie had an easy work week because she wasn't in Thurs vlog.

Now I think there was stretching of the truth on the vlogging situation. She said truthfully the response was very kind. Could of fooled me when she posted the pic and was saying how people's reaction made her kind of say and came on pretty aggressive in the photo caption. There was only once negative under that photo and I think she deleted the rest because Jared had many more negatives on the photo ad pic. I also want to laugh when Ellie and Bonnie talk about loving to interact with the viewer and to vlog - :D :D :D
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Subs dipped down by 30 right after the vlog came out and magically have gone up by 40 in the last 30 minutes. Jared definitely knows they are losing subs and has been buying some to try and keep it from being obvious. That, or Ellie and Bonnie have been doing it without the men knowing to try and justify their laziness, because Bonnie’s numbers don’t add up either.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:11 am Okay so Ellie said that she usually got to Bonnie's about 9 and and they stopped about noon. That's 3 hours and if I remember right, she said they meet every other day. I doubt they meet on the weekend so that is 9 hours a week-what a nice schedule!! Then when Bonnie and crew was at Ellie's, Ellie was talking about how hard they were working and had to find a place to stop for a break. Yes, Bonnie is in her ever faithful robe! That would be funny if she was pulled over by a cop wearing that! Anyway I would say Ellie had an easy work week because she wasn't in Thurs vlog.

Now I think there was stretching of the truth on the vlogging situation. She said truthfully the response was very kind. Could of fooled me when she posted the pic and was saying how people's reaction made her kind of say and came on pretty aggressive in the photo caption. There was only once negative under that photo and I think she deleted the rest because Jared had many more negatives on the photo ad pic. I also want to laugh when Ellie and Bonnie talk about loving to interact with the viewer and to vlog - :D :D :D
Funny because Bonnie said on her instastory that it was the first time she got out of bed before 9am. So who's lying?
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

ba1006 wrote:
sheltiefan wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:11 am Okay so Ellie said that she usually got to Bonnie's about 9 and and they stopped about noon. That's 3 hours and if I remember right, she said they meet every other day. I doubt they meet on the weekend so that is 9 hours a week-what a nice schedule!! Then when Bonnie and crew was at Ellie's, Ellie was talking about how hard they were working and had to find a place to stop for a break. Yes, Bonnie is in her ever faithful robe! That would be funny if she was pulled over by a cop wearing that! Anyway I would say Ellie had an easy work week because she wasn't in Thurs vlog.

Funny because Bonnie said on her instastory that it was the first time she got out of bed before 9am. So who's lying?
Well if she’s usually going to Bonnie’s house, they might be lying in bed and “working” on their laptops. I thought I read someone say they were usually at Bonnie’s.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:10 pm
ba1006 wrote:

Well if she’s usually going to Bonnie’s house, they might be lying in bed and “working” on their laptops. I thought I read someone say they were usually at Bonnie’s.
Yeah, that makes sense. I thought she was going to Ellie's house to work on their "custom" clothing line. My bad.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

angelfire89 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:10 pm
ba1006 wrote:

I think Bonnie said it was the first time she was dressed before 9 which I guess would explain the robe in today's vlog.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

That lounge dress is the ugliest thing I’ve ever seen! It actually looks like a baptismal jumper cut into a dress and dyed a puke mauve. And what’s with the ginormous barrette in ellie’s Hair? Just looks stupid

Return to “Ellie and Jared”