Tannerites/YAWI

Gossip_Girl
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites/YAWI

Unread post by Gossip_Girl »

Branson irritates the sh-t out of me. You don't have to get up because you aren't doing anything with your life!!!! That's nothing to be proud of.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

What exactly is this Disney-Princess dream of hers? - Does she really want to be a minimum-wage employee in a costume, posing with kids for photos all day, or is this more a naive-romantic idea that if doing so soon enough prince charming will turn up?

Also in the last vlog she was standing under some harsh lights and quite a pouch was visible. - Her body looks unfit. - Does she do any sports, at all?
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

lip wrote:What exactly is this Disney-Princess dream of hers? - Does she really want to be a minimum-wage employee in a costume, posing with kids for photos all day, or is this more a naive-romantic idea that if doing so soon enough prince charming will turn up?

Also in the last vlog she was standing under some harsh lights and quite a pouch was visible. - Her body looks unfit. - Does she do any sports, at all?

All she does is eat Takis and drink Dr. Pepper. Allie is pretty boring, in my opinion. I have no idea how she’s expecting to be a Disney Princess, get married AND have a baby within 3 years from now. Also, I can’t imagine her living away from her parents, either.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Her parents should also be a little more realistic with her, from what I hear, it's not easy to even get a part as a character let alone a princess, I know at one point she was hoping she didn't grow because there is a specific height you need to be and not an inch taller. I wish with as much as Johnny and Sarah push their kids with consequences etc, that they would push them to go to college, learn a trade or do something besides youtube.
thealiengirlkathryn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by thealiengirlkathryn »

Somebody said it earlier but I think she needs a sturdier long-term goal than being a Disney princess. Even if she were able to make that happen, she would age out of it pretty quickly. I read online that usually Disney Princesses are 18-23. What's she going to do from 24 and on? I get that that is her dream and she's entitled to want that but not having any other career goals is a little concerning. She shouldn't put all her eggs in one basket and have some backup plans in case being a Disney Princess doesn't work out.
I got cat class and I got cat style :HK:
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Especially because it really doesn't seem likely at all....
They are all delusional.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

It really bothers me that they put 9 people in a car intended for 7 passengers and 1 driver. And that it is the little children (mostly az and lizzie) who are unsure of their lives because they have to share the seatbelt. If you put 7 children in the world, you should also ensure that they all have their own place in the car. If you are not willing to buy a suitable car, you should not take them all. If it goes wrong its the children who pay the price not the parents who failed keeping them safe.
Branson could have stayed at home as he would like to say that he is not going to school anymore. So he doesn't have a first school day either.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

I am starting to get tired of these people. This is officially their FOURTH "first day of school" this week. And what do they do? Go on vacation! Perfect way to teach your kids to value education.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did anyone else notice that Allie said she leaves her wallet in her car. What an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mikaydean
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikaydean »

Hmm if someone wakes me up so early i wouldn't think about my wallet either. Having said that my wallet never stays behind in my car.
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

So Allie is dead set on being a Disney princess after high school. She is also dead set on being married with a baby in 3 years? Is she seriously so dense that she doesn’t realize that those two things are incompatible, let alone both completely stupid ideas. Disney is not going to want a 19 yo pregnant Cinderella. Just not gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I can't. What was "emotional" about the first day of homeschool? Sarah actually had to deal with her kids?

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:25 am I can't. What was "emotional" about the first day of homeschool? Sarah actually had to deal with her kids?

Yeah, I don't know if it is terrible vlogging/editing, but everyone seems to be be highly emotional, confused and generally out-of-sorts. I mean, we saw Sarah cry actual tears dropping off her adult daughter (when is her 18th birthday?) to take 4 electives at the high school....but why? Why did they pretend to get their crap together to try a fourth time to have a "first day of school", only to take their kids to Disneyland instead!? It really feels like something major is happening in their lives and they are only partially able to pretend they have a grip on reality. They spend all their time making videos of them playing games, when they have no furniture to sit on, and no school to go to. Are they bankrupt? Is someone dying and they want to spend every last moment together having fun? Are they so sure Allie will get to be a Disney princess because it is a Make-A-Wish arrangement? That last one was a bad joke, but watching vloggers is starting to feel like real-time documentaries on the slow destruction of a family. It is getting messy and sad. When vloggers start hiding things and lying on the daily, it has never led to any good.
i_just_cant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by i_just_cant »

I forgot Allie was enrolled in school. Or is she? Who knows anymore. If they dragged her to Disneyland during the first week of school, they probably unenrolled her. None of their decisions are making sense. They truly don't give a crap about their kids' educations. Those kids are growing up to believe that life is all fun and games, and school is a nuisance. Johnny used to talk about how hard he had to WORK to support his kids, but now they just sit around and play games all day. A 21 and 18 year old, both unemployed, have no ambitions other than playing with legos and pretending to be a princess. What?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

So... what consequence does Johnny get for letting the bunny out and not keeping an eye on it? Does he get his phone taken away for a month? Does he get his car taken away? He messed up really bad on that one!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:02 pm So... what consequence does Johnny get for letting the bunny out and not keeping an eye on it? Does he get his phone taken away for a month? Does he get his car taken away? He messed up really bad on that one!
His consequence is views and handfuls of cash! Was I the only one that thought the whole thing seemed staged? I'd buy the fact that Johnny was clearly lying about looking for the bunny at all, but the kids usually worry about the animals and they seemed completely unfazed. It all looked like bad acting. Allie said Johnny was so worried and felt so bad, while filming him hanging out at his computer explaining he "looked everywhere" (suspiciously no vlog footage), but he was essentially done for the day. What parent loses their kids' pet and then just gives up looking shortly after? If it wasn't planned vlog content, he was definitely trying to disappear the bunny. I actually assumed they got rid of it already . I expect we hadn't seen him previously because he is in a tiny cage now instead of a giant chicken coup.

Also, I was surprised that Sarah admitted skipping the first week of school to go to Disney was a bad idea. If she is overwhelmed with just downloading the program they need to access the online lessons, she is in for a huge disappointment. Az and Lizzie are far too young to manage it all themselves (like Daniell has been). They clearly thought homeschooled = unschooled, as she questioned what the point of homeschool was if you were still expected to have lessons every day. What the hell did they think Daniell has been doing all these years - playing games on her computer all day? Sarah was so overwhelmed with NOT doing school another day, that Allie made dinner and Branson went to the grocery store. Maybe homeschool was just an excuse for Sarah shirk any other responsibility she didn't already force upon the kids.
bluebutterfly_05
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluebutterfly_05 »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:52 am
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:02 pm So... what consequence does Johnny get for letting the bunny out and not keeping an eye on it? Does he get his phone taken away for a month? Does he get his car taken away? He messed up really bad on that one!
His consequence is views and handfuls of cash! Was I the only one that thought the whole thing seemed staged? I'd buy the fact that Johnny was clearly lying about looking for the bunny at all, but the kids usually worry about the animals and they seemed completely unfazed. It all looked like bad acting. Allie said Johnny was so worried and felt so bad, while filming him hanging out at his computer explaining he "looked everywhere" (suspiciously no vlog footage), but he was essentially done for the day. What parent loses their kids' pet and then just gives up looking shortly after? If it wasn't planned vlog content, he was definitely trying to disappear the bunny. I actually assumed they got rid of it already . I expect we hadn't seen him previously because he is in a tiny cage now instead of a giant chicken coup.

Also, I was surprised that Sarah admitted skipping the first week of school to go to Disney was a bad idea. If she is overwhelmed with just downloading the program they need to access the online lessons, she is in for a huge disappointment. Az and Lizzie are far too young to manage it all themselves (like Daniell has been). They clearly thought homeschooled = unschooled, as she questioned what the point of homeschool was if you were still expected to have lessons every day. What the hell did they think Daniell has been doing all these years - playing games on her computer all day? Sarah was so overwhelmed with NOT doing school another day, that Allie made dinner and Branson went to the grocery store. Maybe homeschool was just an excuse for Sarah shirk any other responsibility she didn't already force upon the kids.
They clearly didn’t do enough research into homeschooling as there are so many different ways to homeschool especially in America. I homeschool my son here in Australia and i wish I had as many resources and options available. They should have picked a book based curriculum if they wanted flexibility.
Cp99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cp99 »

So, school starts back up for the year -> Johnny and Sarah take their kids out of school after one day to go to Disneyland for two days -> The kids fall behind on their schooling -> Johnny and Sarah get overwhelmed that the kids are behind and that their program won’t work.

What is wrong with these parents ?!?! They can’t even organise their kids schooling on time and pull them out for an extended holiday! Pulling my own teeth out would be less painful than watching their vlogs.
:love2: :HK:
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I have a feeling at come Christmas break some of the kids will be back in school. Sarah and Johnny do not create a structured and routine based environment to home school 5 kids affectively.

The laptops they bought for them are not even compatible with the programs they need. Don’t you look into that BEFORE purchasing 5 laptops?!
Sarah snapped at Savannah when she made a comment that Sarah has to get used to having all of kids at home when it was just Daniell, Canyon, Mommy, and Daddy before.
You’d think they would purchase everyone a desk and compatible computer for them to do their school work on, in the “home school” room and only allow school work to happen in that room.. kind of like an actual classroom..
MelE
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MelE »

I agree, the whole bunny thing was horrible acting. Johnny sets the scene by saying he let the bunny out and expected his 6 yo and his 4 yo (who still acts like he's 2) to be aware of their surroundings enough to notice the bunny without even a heads up of "hey can you guys keep and eye out for the bunny?" Then he says the bunny is lost and he's looked everywhere. The little girls actually did the best job acting saying the bunny was missing and that they were gonna help look. But once Allie was involved, I was reminded quickly that this is all fake. That girl can't act out a scene where her pet is missing but thinks she's gonna be a disney princess. Okay. And then, of course, 30 seconds into the girls looking for the bunny they find him right in the backyard under a bush even though Johnny looked everywhere. *dramatic eyeroll*

And don't even get me started on the homeschool crap.These idiots had their kids out til 2am due tot heir impromptu disney trip and then expected them to all get up the next morning and do school!? None of the homeschool room was shown, Branson, who isn't even in school, was occupying one of the new laptops, Az was supposed to supervise Canyon and the bunny!???? What the HELL do Johnny and Sarah do all day!? Their kids cook, clean, shop, babysit, and now apparently educate themselves.

Return to “Q-Z”