Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: OK-OscarsPrankAintShit&KyraLikes2Hit | OKBaby | Part 30

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

remre1017 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:27 pm
Kyra is a 7 with how much creamer she uses lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was confused cause I thought creamer was another word for foundation. I legit thought that was like make up or something and she’s a shade 7.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

ErinLace_20 wrote:

I was confused cause I thought creamer was another word for foundation. I legit thought that was like make up or something and she’s a shade 7.
Lol I mean she’s pretty pale so 7 may be her shade also Image

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:21 pm
ALittleStitious wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:41 pm
Looks cute but still wears hair up???
Also Oscar does not look happy here

I once heard (read? Saw? I can't remember) something that said "if you're gonna wear your hair up all the time, just cut it short" and that is so how I feel about Kyra. She has her hair up probably 100% of the time. Just cut it. It's like a stringy white ponytail of literal string is hanging off her head.

I have my hair up the majority of the time.
Would I ever cut it short? Heck no. There’s a huge difference between short and pulled back hair.

However Kyra needs to learn to take care of her hair. She can’t just put a whole bunch of chemicals on it and think that’s all she needs to do. She’s never been one for self care though so I doubt it even crosses her mind.

Well obviously there's a difference between hair up and short hair. I, too, have my hair up a lot and would never cut it short. I was talking specifically about kyra. Not you or anyone else. The problem with her is (in my opinion) her hair doesn't even look good up. And she doesn't style it when down. So she should just cut it short, like shoulder length, how she had it after Levi was born. That way it requires less effort but still looks decent.
ErinLace_20
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ErinLace_20 »

remre1017 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:33 am
ErinLace_20 wrote:

Lol I mean she’s pretty pale so 7 may be her shade also Image

She takes her coffee like she does her shade 😂
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

I wonder what excuse she will have for not uploading the vlog she said was going up last night on Twitter. If she is so busy with her overpriced blanket business than why not turn the vlogging work over to Oscar. If they continue to neglect their Youtube channel it is going to sink and her blanket business will most likely go with it. I am still waiting on that LV bag collection video lol
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

ALittleStitious wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:21 pm
ALittleStitious wrote: I once heard (read? Saw? I can't remember) something that said "if you're gonna wear your hair up all the time, just cut it short" and that is so how I feel about Kyra. She has her hair up probably 100% of the time. Just cut it. It's like a stringy white ponytail of literal string is hanging off her head.

I have my hair up the majority of the time.
Would I ever cut it short? Heck no. There’s a huge difference between short and pulled back hair.

However Kyra needs to learn to take care of her hair. She can’t just put a whole bunch of chemicals on it and think that’s all she needs to do. She’s never been one for self care though so I doubt it even crosses her mind.

Well obviously there's a difference between hair up and short hair. I, too, have my hair up a lot and would never cut it short. I was talking specifically about kyra. Not you or anyone else. The problem with her is (in my opinion) her hair doesn't even look good up. And she doesn't style it when down. So she should just cut it short, like shoulder length, how she had it after Levi was born. That way it requires less effort but still looks decent.
She probably wouldn’t style it if it was short in any case. I can see her being even more lazy with it just because it’s short.

Also, I was using an example so no need to get snippy (pun intended)

WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Late to the party but I understand why Todd might have broken the partnership. I mean this woman was talking about putting out blankets with a child’s drawing (just to please becca), wanted a bigger warehouse when they already had a good one and probably wanted everything her way when the machines, the place and the brain was todd’s. Not to say that she’s extremely dumb and can’t even write the instagram captions properly (probably the only work she anyways had in the business). lol.

Todd’s smart. He enjoyed his fame and probably exhausted all of kyra’s fans that he could. Good decision for him tbh.

Frenchlurker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Frenchlurker »

they seem so fed up with their kids...specially oscar. This last vlog was horrible to the kids.
ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

do you guys think kyra is annoying and kind of mean to oscar?? just look at the last vlog. she’s always mad / annoyed if oscar’s opinion is not the same as hers

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

These two clearly can't manage the three kids they have and constantly bitch, whine, and complain about how hard it is and so on so how in the hell are they going to manage four. At some point common sense would intervene and they would see that. Kyra's constant whining and being aggressively rude and overbearing to Oscar would drive me up a fucking wall. I don't see how he is so tolerant of it. He can't finish a sentence without her chiming in contradicting him or trying to correct him. The newest vlog was annoying as hell and was so chaotic and jumbled that the milestone moment for Averie was overshadowed by her parents squawking and bickering.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

ijaci wrote:do you guys think kyra is annoying and kind of mean to oscar?? just look at the last vlog. she’s always mad / annoyed if oscar’s opinion is not the same as hers Image

They are both immature children but lately Kyra's been on some vibe. Mental ass bitch
jellybean
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jellybean »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:These two clearly can't manage the three kids they have and constantly bitch, whine, and complain about how hard it is and so on so how in the hell are they going to manage four. At some point common sense would intervene and they would see that. Kyra's constant whining and being aggressively rude and overbearing to Oscar would drive me up a fucking wall. I don't see how he is so tolerant of it. He can't finish a sentence without her chiming in contradicting him or trying to correct him. The newest vlog was annoying as hell and was so chaotic and jumbled that the milestone moment for Averie was overshadowed by her parents squawking and bickering.
I'm still surprised Oscar proposed to her because I always kinda felt like he would dip once they had the 3 kids like he wanted (not that that was a rational desire from either of them at such a young age). He's always said they wouldn't have stayed together if it wasn't for Levi's accidental conception, and I know a lot of couples will try to make it work for the kids but they're just forcing it at this point. I think that's probably part of why their views are down, the tension and aggression between the two of them isn't appealing to watch at all.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

jellybean wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:34 pm
oldschoolmom39 wrote:These two clearly can't manage the three kids they have and constantly bitch, whine, and complain about how hard it is and so on so how in the hell are they going to manage four. At some point common sense would intervene and they would see that. Kyra's constant whining and being aggressively rude and overbearing to Oscar would drive me up a fucking wall. I don't see how he is so tolerant of it. He can't finish a sentence without her chiming in contradicting him or trying to correct him. The newest vlog was annoying as hell and was so chaotic and jumbled that the milestone moment for Averie was overshadowed by her parents squawking and bickering.
I'm still surprised Oscar proposed to her because I always kinda felt like he would dip once they had the 3 kids like he wanted (not that that was a rational desire from either of them at such a young age). He's always said they wouldn't have stayed together if it wasn't for Levi's accidental conception, and I know a lot of couples will try to make it work for the kids but they're just forcing it at this point. I think that's probably part of why their views are down, the tension and aggression between the two of them isn't appealing to watch at all.

But once Kyra got the ring she stopped begging for it which is what his goal probably was. They could be planning a wedding but it doesn't seem like she's even started really. She just wanted the ring.
ijaci
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ijaci »

MiloandMax1 wrote:

But once Kyra got the ring she stopped begging for it which is what his goal probably was. They could be planning a wedding but it doesn't seem like she's even started really. She just wanted the ring.
i thought the same thing too. how is oscar so tolerant of that mental ass woman!!! poor oscar. i’m starting to think that their number 2 & 3 are a set up kyra made so that it’s harder for oscar to leave.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

ijaci wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:01 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:

i thought the same thing too. how is oscar so tolerant of that mental ass woman!!! poor oscar. i’m starting to think that their number 2 & 3 are a set up kyra made so that it’s harder for oscar to leave.

[/quote

I am pretty sure the girls were basically planned by both of them. He will get zero sympathy from me on that front.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Gee, Kyra really undermines Oscar’s parenting.
He made a deal with Levi and they were both happy. Then she comes along and acts like he’s horrible for giving the kid a treat for living up to his end of the bargain.

Also why in the hell do they consistently leave in their squabbles? Is that all they do. Was that the ‘best’ if their interactions that morning. Imagine what it’s like off camera if they think that shit is acceptable and normal.
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

Levi’s eyes still look awful. I don’t care if it’s just a “normal allergy” like all of her fans keep saying. Take him to a damn doctor to get it checked out at least!!!

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

I hate to be mean, because this is an awful picture (I think) but, is it just me, or does Averie really look like Kyra here? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 18cd83.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

lovelysmiles100
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lovelysmiles100 »

Oscar complaining in the new vlog omg. I understand he’s not used to working but he doesn’t have to be that upset. They have it easy compared to others and going to the post office is too much? I can’t.

miauenn
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by miauenn »

What was this new vlog. Half video was some ad for vitamins(skipped). Then all that complaining (i think stuff like this should be just between them, because it was very uncomfortable to watch...) the only cute part was how kids enjoyed their new shoes. Alaya's reaction was so pure and genuine i cannot. She is very sweet kid. And I find it very annoying that when Kyra saw the box she said it was all for this guy (Levi) but it had a lot of sshoes for Alaya too. She could have said "for you guys". It may be a small detail, but those small details make a big picture that Alaya is often forgotten :(((

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-A310F Tapatalk 4 Lt

Return to “OKBaby”