Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

SnarkySam wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 am

Its sad the kids will only ever read and learn about the Christian Creationism version of history and not what really happened.
A couple years ago I read a blog about the biology curriculum she used for her oldest boy and to line up with the 6000 year old Earth thing several major things her son was taught were just outright wrong. Not surprisingly they took their kids to the ark museum which claims dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time after the fall from Eden.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SnarkySam »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:07 am
SnarkySam wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:50 am

Its sad the kids will only ever read and learn about the Christian Creationism version of history and not what really happened.
A couple years ago I read a blog about the biology curriculum she used for her oldest boy and to line up with the 6000 year old Earth thing several major things her son was taught were just outright wrong. Not surprisingly they took their kids to the ark museum which claims dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time after the fall from Eden.

I am not surprised - those kids will be taught all the wrong things so the all the Christian stuff is right.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Not all Christians believe in the idea of Young Earth but these large family YouTubers seem to.
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Isn't that ark museum the one the Duggars went to on their show?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

Who cares what they believe. They’re not hurting anyone. The oldest son is out on his own, working and engaged. Can’t say that for a lot 19 year old males. Seems like he turned out fine .. and i think in the area they live in a lot of people hold the same beliefs as they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

80085 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:38 pm
shilohjulia wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 am Who cares what they believe. They’re not hurting anyone. The oldest son is out on his own, working and engaged. Can’t say that for a lot 19 year old males. Seems like he turned out fine .. and i think in the area they live in a lot of people hold the same beliefs as they do.

You know dumbasses like the Stewarts are the kind of people keeping Trump and his administration in office right?
Dumbasses like the Stewarts and Maryons shouldn't be breeding. I definitely wouldn't say being engaged at 19 is a positive thing, unless they're planning a 10 year engagement. An engaged 19 year old screams "I want to have sex, and my silly religion says we have to be married first" and being out on his own is fine, though I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to get the heck out of that house with the endless chores and childcare and frozen slop casseroles.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If your religion is truth you shouldn't have to under educate your kids out of fear they'll leave it.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

80085 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:38 pm
shilohjulia wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:45 am Who cares what they believe. They’re not hurting anyone. The oldest son is out on his own, working and engaged. Can’t say that for a lot 19 year old males. Seems like he turned out fine .. and i think in the area they live in a lot of people hold the same beliefs as they do.

You know dumbasses like the Stewarts are the kind of people keeping Trump and his administration in office right?
Actually, Virginia cast all its electoral votes for Hillary Clinton.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder if YouTubers just don't clean for weeks intentionally to hae a 'real life' clean with me content. Hashtag Spon. I know she's super busy supporting the entire family and homeschooling. What does husband do?
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if YouTubers just don't clean for weeks intentionally to hae a 'real life' clean with me content. Hashtag Spon. I know she's super busy supporting the entire family and homeschooling. What does husband do?
Nah i think her house really gets that dirty. She was on bed rest for a week or two. I live alone with one cat and if i don’t deep clean once a week it gets gross. Can’t even imagine 8 kids and a husband who does nothing.

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:

So? I live in Connecticut, not super religious, and voted for Trump.

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

No reason why she had to spend 3 hours cleaning their bedroom and bathroom after cleaning the kitchen, cooking for a sponsored video (that pays for their septic system replacement!), and cooking for guests. That’s her husband’s room and bathroom too. That is ridiculous.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Her room is the family living room right?

Gross!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

shilohjulia wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:40 am
80085 wrote:

I voted for Trump as well, not ultra conservative and a retired military. A LOT Of military voted for Trump because Obama gutted the military . Hell he (Obama) took away hot breakfast away from people fighting in war ..
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Didn’t they get a cleaning service to come? I know they just do actual washing and not tidying up their clutter but still.

Pinecone
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pinecone »

For the most part I enjoy her videos. I wish she would renovate her house or switch to led lights. It is so dingy and yellow....
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

She is going to give her ratty, dirty, gross looking kitchen stools back to the thrift store - eww who is going to want buy them?!
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

80085 wrote:
Momto3boys wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:59 pm
shilohjulia wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:40 am So? I live in Connecticut, not super religious, and voted for Trump.

I voted for Trump as well, not ultra conservative and a retired military. A LOT Of military voted for Trump because Obama gutted the military . Hell he (Obama) took away hot breakfast away from people fighting in war ..
They chose to go into the military. Hot breakfast? Trump has taken thousands of children away from their families, stuffed them in cages, and refused them basic nutrition, hygiene, and warmth. Does not even remotely compare.
You’re a serious asshole.

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

Why do people take homemaking advice from this hog? Her house is so vile looking. It always looks like there’s a thick layer of film on everything in the kitchen. Her house is filthy, her food looks repulsive, and she’s not even good at stretching a dollar!

I really don’t understand how she continues to market herself as frugal. I could understand eating garbage from time to time if it was actually saving money, but she spends a crapload on groceries and has nothing appealing or healthy to show for it. Also, $600 at IKEA and for what? A couple of chairs, toys her feral children will break in a week, and plastic Dollar Tree cups and plates? I’m surprised the “frugal mamas” still watch her given how unrelatable she has become to that demographic. What is so frugal about purchasing IKEA and Target furniture if you have to replace it every year because your children don’t have any respect for the home? When I was a kid, we had nice mahogany furniture and were taught to always use a coaster, not to “plop” ourselves on the chairs and sofa, or lean back in our dining chairs, and we never had to repurchase furniture. Her children are practically feral. Maybe she should “train” them to exercise care and consideration for the things in the home. I’ve never even heard Amelia speak in a complete sentence, she just moans and grunts like an animal.

I’m also so sick of her using Jesus as an excuse for every little thing. She did it when she mispronounced Andrea Mills’ name and now again because she CHOOSES to pronounce “pumpkin” as “punkin.” Plenty of people say “punkin” knowing that it’s technically “pumpkin.” It’s a socially acceptable, informal pronunciation, no need to chalk it up to being Jesus’ imperfect child. It just seems like a convenient way to avoid taking any responsibility for stupid shit. It also makes me wonder how manipulative she is when the camera is off.

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

80085 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:08 pm
Momto3boys wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:59 pm
shilohjulia wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:40 am

They chose to go into the military. Hot breakfast? Trump has taken thousands of children away from their families, stuffed them in cages, and refused them basic nutrition, hygiene, and warmth. Does not even remotely compare.
stop listening to CNN and MSNBC. Obama started putting kids in cages long before it happened under Trump. Not one person was outraged. Only became a problem when Trump decided to protect our borders.. Im not going to fight with you on this forum

Return to “I-P”