Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

I can't believe those kids need new clothes, when she did konmari on their closets I was floored! They have so many clothes it is insane, I get it I love kids clothes too but I really try not to buy more than they need. She justifies buying more than they need because the clothes are so inexpensive. Brooks goes to school like 3 days a week why does he need 10 new outfits on top of what he already has? She justified keeping way to many clothes after Brooks closet konmari because she doesn't want to have to do laundry often. I might be weird but I do laundry once or twice a week I could never stand letting it pile up like they do.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

Lame ad for frozen pizza on IG today... These YT "stars" are the worst at commercials! Katie didn't even say the pizza tastes good to her, just something about it being convenient and her kids who are picky eaters will eat it. She didn't even cut the pizza and show her kids enjoying it. The pizza was just sitting on the counter. She said the brand name several times, but literally said nothing to indicate why it's any better than any other frozen pizza. I mean I'm pretty sure every busy mom knows that frozen pizzas exist for a quick and easy dinner...the point is to get them to buy that particular brand. It's hard to believe brands keep sponsoring them.

I was curious how much they get paid for this kind of content, and I found an article from the perspective of companies that are using IG influencer marketing or getting started with it. They had a table listing the cost per ad by number of followers. Katie has 236k followers, and the range listed for 100-250k followers was $2000- $6000. So she could get $5000 for this stuff! Crazy.

Here's the article :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/later.com/ ... costs/amp/
woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

ICantEven wrote:Lame ad for frozen pizza on IG today... These YT "stars" are the worst at commercials! Katie didn't even say the pizza tastes good to her, just something about it being convenient and her kids who are picky eaters will eat it. She didn't even cut the pizza and show her kids enjoying it. The pizza was just sitting on the counter. She said the brand name several times, but literally said nothing to indicate why it's any better than any other frozen pizza. I mean I'm pretty sure every busy mom knows that frozen pizzas exist for a quick and easy dinner...the point is to get them to buy that particular brand. It's hard to believe brands keep sponsoring them.

I was curious how much they get paid for this kind of content, and I found an article from the perspective of companies that are using IG influencer marketing or getting started with it. They had a table listing the cost per ad by number of followers. Katie has 236k followers, and the range listed for 100-250k followers was $2000- $6000. So she could get $5000 for this stuff! Crazy.

Here's the article :
https://www.google.com/amp/s/later.com/ ... costs/amp/
And shes done 5 in the last month! (If I counted right) That's just her Insta. They might not be as bad off as we think. But idk I'm not really sure how all of that works

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

It’s been mentioned before that by solely doing a few sponsored posts a month (plus their other incomes) they’re likely not as destitute as people are making them out to be.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

GigglyMint wrote:It’s been mentioned before that by solely doing a few sponsored posts a month (plus their other incomes) they’re likely not as destitute as people are making them out to be.
Katie made it sound like they have had to work a lot harder to make their income since their views are tanking. I think it was in their selling the house video. She said they have had to do a lot more sponsored videos and instagram ads. I think before they used to make plenty with just yt and did a few sponsored things here and there it now it is what is keeping them afloat since their views are barely 10k per video these days.

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:20 am
GigglyMint wrote:It’s been mentioned before that by solely doing a few sponsored posts a month (plus their other incomes) they’re likely not as destitute as people are making them out to be.
Katie made it sound like they have had to work a lot harder to make their income since their views are tanking. I think it was in their selling the house video. She said they have had to do a lot more sponsored videos and instagram ads. I think before they used to make plenty with just yt and did a few sponsored things here and there it now it is what is keeping them afloat since their views are barely 10k per video these days.

But the sponsorships ARE keeping them afloat. Yeah it won’t last and they need a plan for the future but they also aren’t a week away from showing how you can live in the Infiniti.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

GigglyMint wrote:

But the sponsorships ARE keeping them afloat. Yeah it won’t last and they need a plan for the future but they also aren’t a week away from showing how you can live in the Infiniti.
But sponsorships won't last if their YouTube channel completely tanks. And if they don't have engagement on their IG, sponsors won't use them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:10 am
GigglyMint wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:20 am Katie made it sound like they have had to work a lot harder to make their income since their views are tanking. I think it was in their selling the house video. She said they have had to do a lot more sponsored videos and instagram ads. I think before they used to make plenty with just yt and did a few sponsored things here and there it now it is what is keeping them afloat since their views are barely 10k per video these days.

But sponsorships won't last if their YouTube channel completely tanks. And if they don't have engagement on their IG, sponsors won't use them.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

GigglyMint wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:48 am

Somehow I would not be surprised if they are in part playing up the whole down on their luck thing for views and sympathy. They realized that people watch more when they take out that card. Plus the move to a home that is more relatable for their viewers may also be a stunt to some degree. Don't get me wrong, Katie does not want to let go of her country club dreams, but downsizing has it's benefits.🙄😎
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

This forum is dead, just like their channel :P

Well, I know they didn't go to the Alabama game in Atlanta because Katie posted on Granddoc's post for them to have fun.

*Crickets........ Wonder if there's an open house again soon.....yaaaaaawn.........
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:This forum is dead, just like their channel :P

Well, I know they didn't go to the Alabama game in Atlanta because Katie posted on Granddoc's post for them to have fun.

*Crickets........ Wonder if there's an open house again soon.....yaaaaaawn.........
Oh their channel is definitely in trouble. I don’t think they are just pretending to adjust their lifestyle in some attempt to get sympathy. It seems legit to me. These numbers are really bad. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 998dfc.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Katie's most recent Instagram post is talking about Gaines birthday month, I am curious to see the special treatment she gets that Brooks went without. I went back and looked through her posts and there was no mention of it being his birthday month.

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am Katie's most recent Instagram post is talking about Gaines birthday month, I am curious to see the special treatment she gets that Brooks went without. I went back and looked through her posts and there was no mention of it being his birthday month.

Even only reading this via you I find appalling, her idolation of that kid, let alone if I would have had to read it on Instagram. Also, that's immediately the first thing Brooks has had to go without.

Katie, Gaines is MEDIOCRE. In every single aspect. To be exact, except for emotionally behind in the narcissistic department: because of you, miss psychologist.
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

lovingthisforum wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:04 am
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:29 am Katie's most recent Instagram post is talking about Gaines birthday month, I am curious to see the special treatment she gets that Brooks went without. I went back and looked through her posts and there was no mention of it being his birthday month.

Even only reading this via you I find appalling, her idolation of that kid, let alone if I would have had to read it on Instagram. Also, that's immediately the first thing Brooks has had to go without.

Katie, Gaines is MEDIOCRE. In every single aspect. To be exact, except for emotionally behind in the narcissistic department: because of you, miss psychologist.
Definitely ahead in the lack of emotional maturity department! This one is for Katie's family. I think that by loving everything he says it doesn't look good for their IQ either!-
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-r ... ama-2019-9
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Pretty interesting how Katie asked Cullen how many square feet the garage apt was because they had parties in there with over 30 ppl inside, and she said see, it’s just fine. Guess we know where they will be living when they get foreclosed on now. ;)
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

The vlogged the outside of their friends house and the entire surrounding neighborhood. Does he just not care anymore?

Also LOL Katie said “we may not post a vlog on labor day” because “everyone else gets labor day off” she is so out of touch with reality if she thinks they really deserve a break!

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Catface2 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:49 am Pretty interesting how Katie asked Cullen how many square feet the garage apt was because they had parties in there with over 30 ppl inside, and she said see, it’s just fine. Guess we know where they will be living when they get foreclosed on now. ;)
I think it’s only one bedroom so that would be crowded. Maybe the main house, though.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

The latest vlog was a waste of time. No updates, no info, lame.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

marshmallowfluf wrote:The vlogged the outside of their friends house and the entire surrounding neighborhood. Does he just not care anymore?

Also LOL Katie said “we may not post a vlog on labor day” because “everyone else gets labor day off” ImageImage she is so out of touch with reality if she thinks they really deserve a break!

I never understand that. If you want Labor Day off, don’t film that day. You can edit and schedule the post ahead of time to go up on Labor Day without having to actually work that day. Also, I worked two jobs on Labor Day so... “everyone else” did not get Labor Day off.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

No Katie, then you should have given Brooks a birthday gift on the first day of HIS Birthday month also. You are so full of excuses to favor that totally not nice kid of yours.

Cullen, would you please hold the camera still and film calmly.....finally. Also where is your passion to make nice videos again? Please focus on that.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”