KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Whateverumean
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandWillThereBeAVlogToday? | KKandBabyJ | Part 69

Unread post by Whateverumean »

Babbs18 wrote:And she wanted to share this with the world because...? Go look for validation somewhere else please [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... c4936f.jpg[/IMG]

She tries so hard to be relatable. Saw khoa talk about this and this woman took it to another level. Who even want to see her take a dump?

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ee1802.jpg[/IMG]
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

rottiemama wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:And she wanted to share this with the world because...? Go look for validation somewhere else please Image
Looks staged lol
"Jackson" took the photo, it would be more believable if Khoa posted it on his Instagram, tagged Keren saying something about the picture and moms doing this all over the world, or something. But we all know she would give Sutton to Khoa or Nonnie, or possibly just leave him watching boss baby in the living room lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Is anyone else wondering how she wiped her ass?? Image

She totally looks like one of those gross ass bitches that wipes back to front! ImageImageImageImageImage Stinky crotch!! (I knew ppl gave you that nickname for a reason!)

Hunchie, please seek help for your narcissism!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Keren and wiping her ass? You crazy girl
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Becasue Keren your kids are tired of being placed in front of the TV babysitter while you shop and scroll the gram. They are desperate for play and activity and learning that they just can't get from a screen.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ff60d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

hmm i wonder why taylor was off today (lol we can always tell when kerens on insta all morning bragging about simple things moms do everyday)
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

It’s actually depressing that they’re so fucking stupid. They clearly went out to get hurricane supplies after the hurricane switched paths. Absolute morons. The shelves were bare when people were freaking out, then after Dorian took a turn everyone calmed down and realized central Florida would be fine. Those kids deserve better than idiots who don’t even track a hurricane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
anr92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anr92 »

Why were they in such a rush to get Jackson some shoes?? It’s not like they’re going anywhere..

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

Some wise words from Karen today:

“Never read a book by its cover!!!”

conoquepique
Talker
Talker

Unread post by conoquepique »

Sorn wrote:Becasue Keren your kids are tired of being placed in front of the TV babysitter while you shop and scroll the gram. They are desperate for play and activity and learning that they just can't get from a screen.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ff60d4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Funny how she posts the tv screen with that caption after I made the comment that they only watch boss baby LOL hey ugly glad you can read Image

Redcar2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Redcar2019 »

“All that preparing for nothing”-keren after going to one store to get like 4 things, target to shop, and moving two pieces of furniture (which was unrelated to the hurricane, she just wanted to see if it looked better)
Meanwhile they are outside where you can see they picked up literally none of the stuff that could have potentially blown away or blown into the windows if it had actually been bad
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

She literally said the worst part of going through a hurricane as parents is entertaining the kids without internet. Okay sis.

wwhhaatt
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by wwhhaatt »

rottiemama wrote:
milkmama0306jr wrote:
Babbs18 wrote:And she wanted to share this with the world because...? Go look for validation somewhere else please Image
Looks staged lol
"Jackson" took the photo, it would be more believable if Khoa posted it on his Instagram, tagged Keren saying something about the picture and moms doing this all over the world, or something. But we all know she would give Sutton to Khoa or Nonnie, or possibly just leave him watching boss baby in the living room lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Is anyone else wondering how she wiped her ass?? Image

She totally looks like one of those gross ass bitches that wipes back to front! ImageImageImageImageImage Stinky crotch!! (I knew ppl gave you that nickname for a reason!)

Hunchie, please seek help for your narcissism!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It looks like there’s no toilet paper on the toilet paper holder. ImageImage
mamakhaofish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mamakhaofish »

Why is she talking about the Maldives when it comes to why she hasn’t been dieting/working out..? They went to the Maldives 3 months ago

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

"The hurricane hang over the Bahama's for hours." Euh, what about more than two whole days, Keren.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Redcar2019 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:56 pm “All that preparing for nothing”-keren after going to one store to get like 4 things, target to shop, and moving two pieces of furniture (which was unrelated to the hurricane, she just wanted to see if it looked better)
Meanwhile they are outside where you can see they picked up literally none of the stuff that could have potentially blown away or blown into the windows if it had actually been bad
Neither did they put up shutters, but Keren supposedly wanted to take away the crib from the window "in case the wind blows the window out".
gmax
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by gmax »

landonsmommy wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 2:03 pm She literally said the worst part of going through a hurricane as parents is entertaining the kids without internet. Okay sis.

What would she do without NonNie, Taylor, stay at khoa, tv and tablets? Oh yea... she’d actually have to parent. Can you imagine? Imagine her having to be a real mom?
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

landonsmommy wrote:She literally said the worst part of going through a hurricane as parents is entertaining the kids without internet. Okay sis.

They’re so sad. This vlog made me more mad than normal.

homegirljenn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by homegirljenn »

Not sure if you guys saw this on Snapchat but I was curious if Kernel's photo was in the article...she should be friends with this chick[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ce28e7.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a1319b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

teaspiller111
Talker
Talker

Unread post by teaspiller111 »

Keren acting like she’s some damn expert on generators and is assuming no one knows what they are oh wait I forgot their audience is all twelve year olds

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

So.....is Jackson still going to school or no.... they said he didn't go last week because he was "sick'. But now I'M sure their excuse is its closed for the hurricane. And not one single mention of the podcast. They just seemed to have announced that they are cutting back a "bit". But now it seems it will be the norm to only post 3/5 videos a week. Which, fine ok. But don't act like it will only be every so often. Because now it has become their norm to miss vlogs.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Since these idiots have so much money and keep going on and on about having a girl, how about doing gender selection? She'd be highly disappointed if she gets pregnant with another boy. Just shut the fuck up and do it already.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”