Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

Lisbeth3 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Definitely ahead in the lack of emotional maturity department! This one is for Katie's family. I think that by loving everything he says it doesn't look good for their IQ either!-
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-r ... ama-2019-9
Do you mean they give likes to his tweets??
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

It’s obvious their channel is going down. The only reason Daily Bumps is still going is because for a long time they change their content too cater to younger children and using Ollie as the main character. Ellie and Jared are going down the drain as well. Cullen and Katie should never have sold their old house. They’re no longer cool on YT and they haven’t been for awhile it’s been taking over my Teen moms/ mom BUT Katie didn’t want to put the work In they had the following than to make that switch to mommy videos/cleaning videos rountine videos. Katie didn’t want to work doesn’t want to work now. Cullen doesn’t want to work they both don’t want to do a thing
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:08 am No Katie, then you should have given Brooks a birthday gift on the first day of HIS Birthday month also. You are so full of excuses to favor that totally not nice kid of yours.
And most of the gifts from his parents were given to them by the company! They barely spent money on his birthday.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It still doesn't seem like they've learned their lesson on being house poor. In the video posted today theyre talking (kind of joking) about buying in their friends neighborhood and how they'd like a pool. They also talked about moving to Mobile, which is about 4 hours I believe from where they currently live. That definitely makes me think things are still on the outs with Katie's family.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:It still doesn't seem like they've learned their lesson on being house poor. In the video posted today theyre talking (kind of joking) about buying in their friends neighborhood and how they'd like a pool. They also talked about moving to Mobile, which is about 4 hours I believe from where they currently live. That definitely makes me think things are still on the outs with Katie's family.
I think they fully intend to still be in a large house after they move. Katie said in a past q&a that they still want a two story and it needs to be smaller than the current house yet larger than their previous home. I think her idea of downsizing is a 300,000 to 400,000 dollar house.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:16 pm It still doesn't seem like they've learned their lesson on being house poor. In the video posted today theyre talking (kind of joking) about buying in their friends neighborhood and how they'd like a pool. They also talked about moving to Mobile, which is about 4 hours I believe from where they currently live. That definitely makes me think things are still on the outs with Katie's family.
They won’t move to mobile. The public schools there are atrocious and the private schools are $$$$$.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

GigglyMint wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 1:16 pm It still doesn't seem like they've learned their lesson on being house poor. In the video posted today theyre talking (kind of joking) about buying in their friends neighborhood and how they'd like a pool. They also talked about moving to Mobile, which is about 4 hours I believe from where they currently live. That definitely makes me think things are still on the outs with Katie's family.
They won’t move to mobile. The public schools there are atrocious and the private schools are $$$$$.
They live in one of the top school districts in Alabama. I don’t think they will move away either. Who will keep their kids all the time if they move that far away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Their vlog ''HOUSE HUNTING UPDATE!'' was really not an update?! I speed watched the vlog trying to catch what the update was and couldn't find anything... Does anyone know what the update was or give me a time stamp?
crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Kataja wrote:Their vlog ''HOUSE HUNTING UPDATE!'' was really not an update?! I speed watched the vlog trying to catch what the update was and couldn't find anything... Does anyone know what the update was or give me a time stamp?
It was when they were in the backyard and the kiddos were playing on the playset. It’s kinda in the early middle.

crew96
Talker
Talker

Unread post by crew96 »

Kataja wrote:Their vlog ''HOUSE HUNTING UPDATE!'' was really not an update?! I speed watched the vlog trying to catch what the update was and couldn't find anything... Does anyone know what the update was or give me a time stamp?

Like 2:35

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Not much of an update, just saying how they kind of expected the house to take a while to sell. They made it sound like they are going to start having more open houses but that they took a break for back to school. They said they got a lot of questions about whether the house had sold so they were giving an update on that as well.

Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

lovingthisforum wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:19 am
Lisbeth3 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:58 pm

Definitely ahead in the lack of emotional maturity department! This one is for Katie's family. I think that by loving everything he says it doesn't look good for their IQ either!-
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-r ... ama-2019-9
Do you mean they give likes to his tweets??
Yes. I think they also made a comment at some point. I find the whole thing so bizarre for people who like to come off as being so genteel, religious and proper. After all trump is a profound vulgarian who would not know religion or grace if it hit him over the head with a 2x4. He actually broke the law by publicly making that comment about the hurricane hitting Alabama. It is illegal for any type of public official to broadcast fake weather information. It affects public safety.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kataja wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:40 am Their vlog ''HOUSE HUNTING UPDATE!'' was really not an update?! I speed watched the vlog trying to catch what the update was and couldn't find anything... Does anyone know what the update was or give me a time stamp?
There was no update, it was clickbait. Even the part they would call an update wasn't an update about house hunting, but just some chit-chat clickbaity talk about so-called possibly moving to Mobile, it wasn't serious at all, more like fantasising out loud because apparently Katie wants to live near the sea. But the conversation in itself was clickbait, just like other YT-ers keep suggesting they might want to get pregnant, and because it's obvious Katie doesn't want to have kids anymore, C&K keep suggesting they are so-called considering moving to FL.

I agree with @Faking it Making it though that this means Katie still has a fall out with Kelley, I was noticing and paying attention to that too lol. Otherwise she wouldn't even jokingly suggest moving to FL, not so frequently anyway. Not that she was joking, but it was more like an act by a bad actor, the whole thing was obviously ingenuine imo.
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lisbeth3 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 am
Yes. I think they also made a comment at some point. I find the whole thing so bizarre for people who like to come off as being so genteel, religious and proper. After all trump is a profound vulgarian who would not know religion or grace if it hit him over the head with a 2x4. He actually broke the law by publicly making that comment about the hurricane hitting Alabama. It is illegal for any type of public official to broadcast fake weather information. It affects public safety.
Not to mention his IQ like you said and his sociopathic personality disorder, which doubly doesn't bode well for Katie, being a psychologist she should have been able to see this. I wonder if they also liked his tweets lately, since his popularity declined, then it's even more...I don't know which negative word.
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

lovingthisforum wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 3:20 pm
Lisbeth3 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:25 am
Not to mention his IQ like you said and his sociopathic personality disorder, which doubly doesn't bode well for Katie, being a psychologist she should have been able to see this. I wonder if they also liked his tweets lately, since his popularity declined, then it's even more...I don't know which negative word.
I bet his disorders take up most of the chapters in the DSM 5. That alone is proof of her inability to diagnose anybody properly. He just won't let that Alabama hurricane go. At least they put Gaines in soccer. She looks happy for a change.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

Can you point me in the direction of where c&k said they liked trump? Are you just assuming they do because that are southern? Georgia girl here and I’m always offended when people assume I like trump.

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

What’s the newest video about? Too lazy to watch but curious

woahnow
Talker
Talker

Unread post by woahnow »

formerctfxcer wrote:What’s the newest video about? Too lazy to watch but curious Image

Katie started a podcast

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Cullen said the golf cart needs a new motor and that they are most likely going to sell it. I am glad Katie is motivated about doing a podcast but she needs to plan her content better. A couple podcasts of her rambling on and on incoherently and her audience will lose interest quickly. I think if she really gets honest and raw about her issues she has worked through she could do well with it, who knows.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Katie’s doing the podcast on her own right? ... another check in the “gearing up to leave Cullen” column for me ...

Return to “Cullen and Katie”