E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 7d1d00.jpg[/IMG]

The awful lounge dress reminds me of a surgical gown. Same same, but different.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

The lounge dress looks like something cult members wear to ceremonies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Tiger27 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:36 am So Ellie’s big revelation today was that that before picture (which was right after Calvin) showed that she was way too skinny and mental health problems were the root cause. UMM HELLO ELLIE please reference the dozens of threads here saying exactly that. Yes, I know she was (is) mentally ill and in obvious denial but hundreds of comments came in telling her exactly this. She should have sought mental health care years ago, or better yet, Jared should have encouraged her to do it.
I think your summary of the video is generous, because you're saying something accurate and logical, whereas Ellie was talking nonsense as far as I'm concerned. What Ellie actually said is that she was sharing the before and after photos to illustrate, verbatim, "how our health can affect us mentally and physically" (take it apart and think it over for a second, what does that phrase even mean?). Not once does she acknowledge the obvious truth, that she was suffering from mental health problems that were affecting her physicality. Instead, she attributed her low weight/poor physical health to the more ambitious upload schedule that they used to have. Riiiight. It struck me like something out of the Oregon Trail game: "Ellie got diphtheria! You might want to reduce your wagon to a less grueling pace or take a few rest days at the nearest fort!"
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

GetYouTubesTied wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 2:49 am
Tiger27 wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:36 am So Ellie’s big revelation today was that that before picture (which was right after Calvin) showed that she was way too skinny and mental health problems were the root cause. UMM HELLO ELLIE please reference the dozens of threads here saying exactly that. Yes, I know she was (is) mentally ill and in obvious denial but hundreds of comments came in telling her exactly this. She should have sought mental health care years ago, or better yet, Jared should have encouraged her to do it.
I think your summary of the video is generous, because you're saying something accurate and logical, whereas Ellie was talking nonsense as far as I'm concerned. What Ellie actually said is that she was sharing the before and after photos to illustrate, verbatim, "how our health can affect us mentally and physically" (take it apart and think it over for a second, what does that phrase even mean?). Not once does she acknowledge the obvious truth, that she was suffering from mental health problems that were affecting her physicality. Instead, she attributed her low weight/poor physical health to the more ambitious upload schedule that they used to have. Riiiight. It struck me like something out of the Oregon Trail game: "Ellie got diphtheria! You might want to reduce your wagon to a less grueling pace or take a few rest days at the nearest fort!"
PS I do feel compelled to add that she looks at least 15 lbs heavier in the after photo, which is something positive in itself. I hope she continues to keep it up. Yes, she's still slim, but that's her natural body type - look at old photos of Ellie and also at her sister Julie, who has the same build.

PPS Hi again ladies, I kind of disappeared from E+J's forum for a year. Did I miss much? Since last September I got married, moved 6000 miles away, finished my second degree and now we are expecting our first child, a baby girl, in 3 months. So it's been busy lol. A few times I tried to watch their vlogs but they were just so mind-numbingly boring. I have missed your snark though. Hoping everyone here is well!!!! <3
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Okay did you guys see Jared's live instastory last night? They were throwing Tommy back and forth to each other in the living room. Maybe it is just me, but I thought that was kind of dangerous! All it took is one of them to drop Tommy for him to get hurt! They were standing a pretty good ways apart-I think that was the part bothering me.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:02 am Okay did you guys see Jared's live instastory last night? They were throwing Tommy back and forth to each other in the living room. Maybe it is just me, but I thought that was kind of dangerous! All it took is one of them to drop Tommy for him to get hurt! They were standing a pretty good ways apart-I think that was the part bothering me.
That's normal parents In my country do that to their kids and they are fine
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:13 am
sheltiefan wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:02 am Okay did you guys see Jared's live instastory last night? They were throwing Tommy back and forth to each other in the living room. Maybe it is just me, but I thought that was kind of dangerous! All it took is one of them to drop Tommy for him to get hurt! They were standing a pretty good ways apart-I think that was the part bothering me.
That's normal parents In my country do that to their kids and they are fine
One thought though; survivor bias...
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

The before and after pictures of Ellie are shocking! I really believe she has a problem with food, needs to be skinny to feel good about herself. She uses the excuse of daily vlogging, but its a way to NOT BLAME herself or her mental issues. She looked like the google pics of people suffering from anorexia, sad but true. How could Jared look at her in that condition and not do anything about it? That's disturbing! Yes she looks to have gain a few pounds, but until she stops blaming vlogging and faces the fact that she limits her food intake to stay thin, (without realizing it) she will never totally get better. I'm glad she looked at her picture, saw what we all saw, but she has to stop looking at food as bad, but as a source for health, energy, growth and life. She has to give the kids a healthy outlook on food, feed the kids well balanced meals. STOP the Griffiths shame of not being rail thin, teach herself and the kids its ok to look and be a healthy weight.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Trying for the DB skits again...good luck. :?
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 30f071.jpg[/IMG]

I’m sorry, this just sounds like diaries of a girl with an eating disorder. Or someone who needs to be seeking more mental health help. She’s admitting her weight gain is related to her anxiety making her not eat. Not that she can’t gain weight, but that she’s not eating appropriate amounts. And her use of the word full makes me want to gag.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... adaa88.jpg[/IMG]

Still pushing the narrative she was “blasted” for being too skinny and being in a bad place. Woman you were blasted by concerned viewers who saw you withering away!! Not once has she acknowledged there was a large level of concern behind a majority of the comments she was getting. Still in denial about this and she’s trying to rewrite it as if the world was put to get her for being skinny. People were concerned about her inability to walk up the fucking stairs, not her solely her frame.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cd75ef.jpg[/IMG]

I guess here’s the elusive confirmation she has hypo and not hyper.

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

This will affect Jared push towards kids content since YT is making drastic changes to not have ads on them. Family channels have to be concerned. My other thoughts is both DB and Carl & Jinger Family channels could see hundreds of vlogs demonetized at the end of the year. Clintus is on Twitch today saying when you build a business on a business (free platform) there are risk (paraphrasing).

An update on kids and data protection on YouTube

https://youtube.googleblog.com/
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YTIG60 wrote:This will affect Jared push towards kids content since YT is making drastic changes to not have ads on them. Family channels have to be concerned. My other thoughts is both DB and Carl & Jinger Family channels could see hundreds of vlogs demonetized at the end of the year. Clintus is on Twitch today saying when you build a business on a business (free platform) there are risk (paraphrasing).

I guess now we know why Ellie has decided to start working on Bollie for a few hours every day.

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

HelloSweetie wrote:
YTIG60 wrote:This will affect Jared push towards kids content since YT is making drastic changes to not have ads on them. Family channels have to be concerned. My other thoughts is both DB and Carl & Jinger Family channels could see hundreds of vlogs demonetized at the end of the year. Clintus is on Twitch today saying when you build a business on a business (free platform) there are risk (paraphrasing).

I guess now we know why Ellie has decided to start working on Bollie for a few hours every day.

I’m confused. I see nothing about videos being demonetized

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

TellAll wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:17 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: I guess now we know why Ellie has decided to start working on Bollie for a few hours every day.

When YT has made changes in the past, they look at all the channel's uploaded videos. For example, when Bonnie was in trouble or the recent child predators YT problems, channels were taken down or vlogs were demonetized. There is concern channel owner's past uploaded vlogs that are geared towards kids will run into the same problems.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

TellAll wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote: I guess now we know why Ellie has decided to start working on Bollie for a few hours every day.

“We will also stop serving personalized ads on this content entirely”. - this was said in that blog post. This doesn’t mean demonetization but much much lower advertising rates. Personalized ads pay more that anonymous since with anonymous ads can’t target audience segments.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YTIUH wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:25 pm “We will also stop serving personalized ads on this content entirely”. - this was said in that blog post. This doesn’t mean demonetization but much much lower advertising rates. Personalized ads pay more that anonymous since with anonymous ads can’t target audience segments.
You all are right about demonetization. This is an interesting tweet from today:

Hank (Look Before You Tweet) Green @hankgreen
But the bigger part of this is how they fix this problem. The path forward the FTC and YouTube found was that YT will collect data on ANYONE who is watching Kids content. That means two things. First, limited ability to interact with Kids content. No more comments, for example.
And then the doozy, no more personalized ads. The vast majority of YouTube ads are personalized...they don't really do TV-style non-personalized ads. So Kids Content creators (and there are lots of great ones) will see their revenues drop by, if I had to guess, more than 50%.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Is Katie the one who talked her into the hormone check?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b4d1e8.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know how they sustain any viewers with content like this. Flipping back and forth from kiddie challenges to Ellie dangling her IUD around. No way I would want my kids watching this channel. Does all of their content show up on YouTube kids??

Also, Ellie admitted as soon as she read the IUD can cause problems, she began ruminating on that fact and having increased pain. Of course. And she’s been bleeding non stop but also acknowledges it could totally be from being on too much progesterone. Self made problems.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Tiger27 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b4d1e8.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know how they sustain any viewers with content like this. Flipping back and forth from kiddie challenges to Ellie dangling her IUD around. No way I would want my kids watching this channel. Does all of their content show up on YouTube kids??

Also, Ellie admitted as soon as she read the IUD can cause problems, she began ruminating on that fact and having increased pain. Of course. And she’s been bleeding non stop but also acknowledges it could totally be from being on too much progesterone. Self made problems.

Wait didn’t they already vlog this on on of their few recent vlogs? I don’t get why they think people’s will want to watch this, unless they got a lot of hits on IUD?

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

They need to pick a lane and stay in it. Another reason they shouldn’t have turned Ellie’s channel into the bollie channel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”