E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

This policy change for family/kid channels is the best YouTube news I've heard in a while!
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

What in the hell makes her think people want to see her IUD? She’s a disgusting twit.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

onbreak wrote:Is Katie the one who talked her into the hormone check?

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I think it was the other way around. Ellie’s been talking about the hormone stuff for a long time and I think Katie saw her and looked into it for herself.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Are they back in NY to pick out more buttons? I swear they only want to get away from their families and write if off as a business expense. They never act or look sickly when they're away but once they're home they can't get out of bed. It's miraculous.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

What a pitiful vlog!! Thank goodness it wasn't any longer that 7 minutes. I think Ellie really thinks we are just sitting on the edge of our seat waiting on an update of her health! This week was definitely an easy week YT wise. Not in Tuesday's at all, just sitting and talking today and we'll see what happens Saturday. Looks like part of the deal with the reduced schedule would be Ellie wouldn't be in one of the three vlogs. These vlogs since the reduction is supposed to be that improved content we were promised by Jared!

Love the fact the nurse thought she was nuts wanting to take her IUD home with her! :D If I remember right, Ellie said the doctor had some trouble removing it-maybe she should have waited on her doctor instead of using an urgent care!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

It is a good thing their comments are off. The potential feedback with this vlog would be terrible. I’m not sure what was the purpose of showing us her IUD, but if they keep up with this craziness, they’ll lose more viewers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:48 pm It is a good thing their comments are off. The potential feedback with this vlog would be terrible. I’m not sure what was the purpose of showing us her IUD, but if they keep up with this craziness, they’ll lose more viewers.

Ya people are too impressed with today’s vlog. I see Jared buying more subs soon...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Yes, Ellie. The way that you think your elbow hurt is the reason why you thought your stomach hurt. It’s the same way you swore you were having pregnancy symptoms before you were could have even conceived. Copper iuds do not cause copper toxicity. Now she is making a bunch of women panic, I bet. She literally sounds crazy. Her and Bonnie are too much.

Gee Ellie, do you think taking synthetic hormones could possibly be why you are bloated, anxious, and bleeding? That couldn’t be it. Might as well make up a new health problem!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Sickandtired wrote: Ya people are too impressed with today’s vlog. I see Jared buying more subs soon...
The numbers look like that every day lately. Jared seems to top them up in the evening. I took a screenshot when they were in the negative yesterday. By the evening they magically jumped up again! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ba138c.jpg[/IMG]

offthecuff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by offthecuff »

I would really like to see a day in the life of all the things that they ACTUALLY do.

I have been hearing for so long that they are overwhelmed and need to slow down, etc. Yet nothing I see has changed, other than Bollie. It's hard for me to wrap my head around what they are doing that keeps them from Youtube, which has been their bread and butter for years.

What is going to happen if Youtube changes everything and in a couple of months, they have no channel?

Interesting.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

HelloSweetie wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:54 pm
Sickandtired wrote: Ya people are too impressed with today’s vlog. I see Jared buying more subs soon...
The numbers look like that every day lately. Jared seems to top them up in the evening. I took a screenshot when they were in the negative yesterday. By the evening they magically jumped up again

*had to take the picture link out*
I wish there was away to report the buying of views and subs to YouTube. It’s ridiculous and just like cheating on homework or a test! They portray themselves as such a “wholesome Mormon family”, what would God say about them cheating the YouTube system and Lying about how many people view/subscribe to their channel! I wish YouTube would give these boozos a warning “if you are caught buying subs and views you will get a warning, if a second warning has to be issued, your channel will be demonitized, if a third warning has to be issued, your channel will be deleted and you will be forever banned from the website.”
sparkle lemon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkle lemon »

What was with the weird jerky editing in Ellie's bizarre monologue? I couldn't figure out if it was a camera problem or if it was just Ellie being so spectacularly inarticulate and incoherent that Jared needed to add multiple jump-cuts during editing. :?
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

offthecuff wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:58 pm I would really like to see a day in the life of all the things that they ACTUALLY do.

I have been hearing for so long that they are overwhelmed and need to slow down, etc. Yet nothing I see has changed, other than Bollie. It's hard for me to wrap my head around what they are doing that keeps them from Youtube, which has been their bread and butter for years.

What is going to happen if Youtube changes everything and in a couple of months, they have no channel?

Interesting.
It actually seems like Ellie has gotten worse as they’ve slowed down.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

sheltiefan wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:50 am What a pitiful vlog!! Thank goodness it wasn't any longer that 7 minutes. I think Ellie really thinks we are just sitting on the edge of our seat waiting on an update of her health! This week was definitely an easy week YT wise. Not in Tuesday's at all, just sitting and talking today and we'll see what happens Saturday. Looks like part of the deal with the reduced schedule would be Ellie wouldn't be in one of the three vlogs. These vlogs since the reduction is supposed to be that improved content we were promised by Jared!

Love the fact the nurse thought she was nuts wanting to take her IUD home with her! :D If I remember right, Ellie said the doctor had some trouble removing it-maybe she should have waited on her doctor instead of using an urgent care!
I had an IUD removed urgently in the ER and it was extremely painful and traumatic for lots of reasons. For some weird reason however, I never thought to record a video, keep the used IUD and show it to millions of people. I wonder what's wrong with me...
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Tiger27 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b4d1e8.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t know how they sustain any viewers with content like this. Flipping back and forth from kiddie challenges to Ellie dangling her IUD around. No way I would want my kids watching this channel. Does all of their content show up on YouTube kids??

Also, Ellie admitted as soon as she read the IUD can cause problems, she began ruminating on that fact and having increased pain. Of course. And she’s been bleeding non stop but also acknowledges it could totally be from being on too much progesterone. Self made problems.

Thank you for posting this screenshot, now I know I don't have to check to see that vlogs aren't worth watching lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Addicted2vlogs
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Addicted2vlogs »

Anxiety can cause weight fluctuations... but I’d put money on Ellie never gaining weight because of her relationship with food and the way Jennifer raised her, glorifying her “tiny” body.
I guess, maybe Jennifer, caused her to have anxiety and not eating.
But Idk, I think I’m just sceptical about her blaming all her issues on everything but her own decisions/actions. She always finds a reason for why things aren’t going her way.

scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Omg Ellie’s hair and face in that IUD screenshot! “Can I talk to your manager?” much? She looks like a grade A bitch

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

April and Davey have a vlog talking about the changes. Family vloggers aw kidding themselves if they don’t think they are actually part of the problem. Kids will watch all the videos a YTer they like puts out. Sure E&J have some challenges that are fun and innocent, but then they also have videos where Ellie prattles on about IUD’s and ovulation. That is not appropriate for kids.

Kid friendly goes a lot farther than just no swearing. I’ll let my 12 year old watch Shane Dawson despite the swearing because I feel he’s an ok role model. I’m not going to let him watch lazy, entitled family vloggers just because they preach religion and don’t swear.

Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Ok so I’ve been MIA from the forums for a while but am back after taking a long break from YTers - and am now seeing (after only watching a couple) how bad things really are!

1) I really liked Bonnie for years. I know she and Ellie were always close but Bonnie and her family were much more enjoyable on their own channel before E&J built the ice palace and then Ellie and Bonnie were CONSTANTLY together and appearing in each others’ vlogs almost daily. Ellie has really turned Bonnie into a completely different person than she was before (in all the wrong ways). Seriously - to me, it’s been Ellie’s influence and constant whining and composing, etc.

2) I take natural supplements and am into that kind of thing. My mom even works in the industry. However, there IS such a thing as taking TOO MANY natural supplements and overwhelming your body and making things worse. I took natural supplements for my thyroid for years until I got to the point that there was too much fluctuation in my numbers so I went on synthetic hormone. I was taking other natural supplements for PCOS and other things too. Finally, I got to the point that I felt overloaded and that all the supplements were making my cycles further and far between to I stopped taking EVERYTHING (except Synthroid - I’m only even on the second lowest dose). Within a year of doing that, I lost weight (20 lbs) that I had struggled to keep off before (without really trying or doing much different) and my labs have been the best they have ever been. My endocrinologist has been thrilled. I was overloading my body with stuff and letting my body “reset” itself without using every natural supplement recommended to me or that I read about did wonders and I am happy, healthy, a normal weight again, and having regular cycles for the first time in probably 6-7 years.

3) I think the jumpiness was her being so bad at talking and making a point that people can understand that Jared had to keep cutting things. It wasn’t a camera issue.

4) Ellie is literally just the worst. That’s all I can say.
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

Truth is: she can have all the illnesses in the world. What she can't do is diagnose herself, and then go into an uncredited's doctor office and say 'look, I have *this*, I need you to treat me'. She isn't a physician and she should stay away from google.
She could have a serious case of somatization or just be an hypochondriac. Honestly, my money's on the first.
Something's not right with her (which it seems like it's the lack of emotional support due to her religion's beliefs), so she just blames it on everything and anything.
you can call me kath.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”