yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Poppyseed321 wrote:
flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:36 am
Poppyseed321 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 am I’m new to this, and I’d like to comment a couple observations that made me personally cringe and dislike the person I used to like from her asmr days.

The first time was when she was pregnant with Pax and thought she was going to lose her baby a while back... I guess we’re all different, but honestly I would never ever think of picking up the camera and recording my way to the hospital, or my stay in the hospital. Vlogging would be the LAST thing in my mind if I truly thought I was going to lose my unborn baby. Back then, I felt like she knew it was nothing serious because who could honestly do all this unless deep down they knew it was really nothing.

But then she lost her dad. My heart breaks for that, of course it does. But... only moments after you found out, on the same day, you go on announcing it on social media??? Who the hell cares about social media at that point, especially when it’s not only to announce it to friends and family but mainly to your VIRTUAL FOLLOWING who are not and never will be real friends until you’ve actually met them or at least had personal conversation back and forth for a long long time... why would one even think of announcing something like this at a moment like that? Shouldn’t you just stay within your close family group and recover from the initial shock etc? I would imagine taking at least a couple days before talking about it to close friends, let alone fans...

Don’t even get me started on filming the funeral for youtube. That’s personal, or it should be. Don’t sell out to that level. I doubt even actual celebrities would want to share something THAT INTIMATE to the world.

If someone truly knows psychology on a higher than “I took a few courses of this in college” level then I’d like to know their perspective on why someone would behave like this, what is the cause of all of this need for attention? Clearly it’s no longer superficial when it occurs even on serious life events which is why I’m assuming it’s something built in, something deep in her that she doesn’t even realize that’s causing this.

I don’t care about the little things in her life that people rip apart (with all due respect, I mean let’s me honest, it can get pretty petty on this forum but it’s still entertaining so I’m not telling anyone to stop). I’m more concerned about these bigger things. So cringeworthy, yet also concerning.
Girl, you and me both! I used to enjoy her... I feel ashamed. In my opinion she has a touch of HPD - Histronic Personality Disorder. I'll insert a simple explanation:

Histrionic personality disorder (HPD) is characterized by a long-standing pattern of attention seeking behavior and extreme emotionality. Someone with histrionic personality disorder wants to be the center of attention in any group of people, and they feel uncomfortable when they are not. While often lively, interesting, and sometimes dramatic, they have difficulty when people aren’t focused exclusively on them. People with this disorder may be perceived as being shallow, and may engage in sexually seductive or provocative behavior to draw attention to themselves.

Individuals with histrionic personality disorder may have difficulty achieving emotional intimacy in romantic or sexual relationships. Without being aware of it, they often act out a role (e.g., “victim” or “princess”) in their relationships to others. They may seek to control their partner through emotional manipulation or seductiveness on one level, yet displaying a marked dependency on them at another level.

Individuals with this disorder often have impaired relationships with same-sex friends because their sexually provocative interpersonal style may seem a threat to their friends’ relationships. These individuals may also alienate friends with demands for constant attention. They often become depressed and upset when they are not the center of attention.

People with histrionic personality disorder may crave novelty, stimulation, and excitement and have a tendency to become bored with their usual routine. These individuals are often intolerant of, or frustrated by, situations that involve delayed gratification, and their actions are often directed at obtaining immediate satisfaction. Although they often initiate a job or project with great enthusiasm, their interest may lag quickly.

Longer-term relationships may be neglected to make way for the excitement of new relationships.

A personality disorder is an enduring pattern of inner experience and behavior that deviates from the norm of the individual’s culture. The pattern is seen in two or more of the following areas: cognition; affect; interpersonal functioning; or impulse control. The enduring pattern is inflexible and pervasive across a broad range of personal and social situations. It typically leads to significant distress or impairment in social, work or other areas of functioning. The pattern is stable and of long duration, and its onset can be traced back to early adulthood or adolescence.
Interesting! Based on what we’ve seen from her throughout both of her YouTube channels, I’m thinking parts of that definition fits while some parts don’t. I’m giving her some credit; apart from the attention-seeking aspect, she tends to have a relatively good head on her shoulders and a good heart that means well. This is based on her opinions on her asmr channel, although I’ll say sometimes they were a little off but nobody’s perfect. Overall, I think the exceeded need for attention is clouding what could’ve been a more liked/respected youtube personality. If she could just ditch that and bring herself down to a normal level, she’d have a chance...

One other thing that I’ve been wondering about is why is she so focused on hiding the fact that she used to make asmr videos? She neeeeever mixes the two channels on her vlogging channel (though had no problems advertising the vlogs on her asmr channel) AND when asked recently in a Q&A what made her start YouTubing, she only answered as if the vlog channel was her first channel ever. Girl, you started off on asmr, why are you so ashamed of it? You had a good following there and would be much more successful had you stuck with it instead of vlogs... I just don’t understand why the shame when she herself was a creator out there and was happy and proud of it back then.
Because she was sexualizing it. Her hubby was off at work and she was sucking on strawberries dipped in whipped cream with tits up to her chin for any and every man that would look her way.

If anyone does want to check out her channel it’s moonlight eats. You can find her laughing at racism and flirting with men there. Hubby must be sooooooo proud. Also look at all the food she used to eat and such a wide variety. You can’t tell me she doesn’t have an issue with food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

She can't mention her asmr channel because she was playing a role. The I'm a young stylish desperate lonely housewife looking for attention from adolescent teens and men.

Her new role is supposed to be a mansion dweller doctor wife and stay at home wonder woman.
She really sucks at this new role.
She should give up the acting ambition.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Did you guys see on Kai's birthday how Beau got a lit candle on his breakfast too?! She tried to hide it!

Kai did not like that shit and neither did I.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

One more thing....she couldn't dress her kids up for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!! Beau looked like his clothes were in the dryer on the highest setting and then they sat in the dryer for a few days before she put them on him.

It doesn't have to be expensive clothing but something crispy and ironed maybe tucked in on the first day of school ....Geeezz she's NOT TOO BUSY!! THERE IS NO EXCUSE
DasHappy
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DasHappy »

But did you notice in her caption within the first sentence she said she isn’t as sad as when Beau started 3K.... poor Kai.[/quote]

Right? Wonder why she had to have 3 back to back so quickly. It made me sad for Kai when she admitted she feels she missed out on his first years. She clearly favors Bo over her other kids.

maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

She needs some antidepressants. I’m really worried about her I feel like all she does is cry.

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

maddiewin wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:12 pm She needs some antidepressants. I’m really worried about her I feel like all she does is cry.

AGREED.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She really just needs to get some damn friends and step off her false pedestal. YouTube and social media is her replacement for socializing and she clearly isn't thriving on it. Her reality is skewed and her mental health (and physical) is suffering from it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

RenegadeRaider wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:59 pm Did you guys see on Kai's birthday how Beau got a lit candle on his breakfast too?! She tried to hide it!

Wow that pisses me off.
She doesn't hide her favoritism and never did. Beau is gonna be such a pain in the ass when he's a preteen and up due to her spoiling him constantly. CONSTANTLY. She can't even let his brother have his day on HIS birthday.

Also, going back a few videos ya'll, I'm sad she never gave me a shout out--I was one of the OG posters here! C'mon!!!111
ruthie1661
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ruthie1661 »

rissicake wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:29 am
RenegadeRaider wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 12:59 pm Did you guys see on Kai's birthday how Beau got a lit candle on his breakfast too?! She tried to hide it!

Wow that pisses me off.
She doesn't hide her favoritism and never did. Beau is gonna be such a pain in the ass when he's a preteen and up due to her spoiling him constantly. CONSTANTLY. She can't even let his brother have his day on HIS birthday.

Also, going back a few videos ya'll, I'm sad she never gave me a shout out--I was one of the OG posters here! C'mon!!!111
To be completely honest both Beau and also get candles on each other’s birthdays. It’s to be fair since both of them love blowing them out, in fact they love it so much she often has to re-light the candle multiple times because they love to blow it out so much. Kai got one on beau’s birthday too. And I know some people might think it’s weird but it’s a common parenting trick to avoid the tantrums that come with young kids and not wanting to share. My parents did the same thing with my siblings and I until we grew out of the “tantrum age (2-5 usually)” and could understand our younger or older sibling having something all to themselves. But she has disclosed that the boys fight a lot over sharing as most kids do at that age. So I think this was her way of trying to avoid that especially on a birthday which should just be a day of fun.
rissicake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by rissicake »

ruthie1661 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:07 pm
rissicake wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:29 am

Wow that pisses me off.

To be completely honest both Beau and also get candles on each other’s birthdays. It’s to be fair since both of them love blowing them out, in fact they love it so much she often has to re-light the candle multiple times because they love to blow it out so much. Kai got one on beau’s birthday too. And I know some people might think it’s weird but it’s a common parenting trick to avoid the tantrums that come with young kids and not wanting to share. My parents did the same thing with my siblings and I until we grew out of the “tantrum age (2-5 usually)” and could understand our younger or older sibling having something all to themselves. But she has disclosed that the boys fight a lot over sharing as most kids do at that age. So I think this was her way of trying to avoid that especially on a birthday which should just be a day of fun.
Oh geez, that actually makes perfect sense and I can understand why some parents would do that.
Christiana 1, Rissicake zero.

I still strongly believe she favors Beau just from other videos and clips (though she does throw shit at him/scare him anyway, so) but I see how the sharing situation can be annoying and stressful and why someone would wanna avoid any fighting.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

BS! Ruthie/Christiana
On Beau's 4th birthday Beau got a candle waffle breakfast and Kai had to lay back and let Beau have his moment.

Beau needs to learn when it's his time to fall back! He's in freaking kindergarten. What's he gonna do at a birthday party when he gets invited ...open the other kids gifts for them?

Christiana will probably bring a gift for Beau to open on the side.
flpsideofthpsychward
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by flpsideofthpsychward »

Welp, she changed her IG name... wonder why?
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

She’s going to give beau a complex with her obsessively checking to see what he’s eaten/not eaten. He’s a smart kid, I’m sure he can figure it out without his mother hand feeding him. She has a strange relationship with food.

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am Welp, she changed her IG name... wonder why?
Maybe she's trying to rebrand and get away from the whole "moonlight eats" persona. But what a stupid thing to change her name to. "Threeboymommy" is not memorable or unique AT ALL. At least Flipside of the Moon was an interesting name and fit her well.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by yeahsureok »

She doesn’t have her YT channel in her bio anymore or anything about it. I’m not even 100% sure she ever did but every youtuber I follow has their links in bio.

I wonder if she will start a completely different channel, quit YouTube all together or just change her name on YouTube too.

Whatever the case may be, the internet doesn’t forget, Christiana. I think she thought that video about bashing this site would help her and all it did was hurt her. Like I’ve said before, 95% of the things on here were true and the other 5% was speculation but from what she’s put out there and probably true.

She could atleast take the time to respond the people on IG and let them know what’s up. How long does she think she will get their support when she can’t even be bothered to answer questions? She can say her channel failed because of x,y and z but really it’s because she’s an asshole.

Don’t @ me Ruthie. No one cares about your crap stain opinions.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Now she's probably going to try and utilize her position as a boy mom, to exploit her boys lives for attention. She thinks that they are extraordinary, when in fact ALL children are beautiful and amazing in their own special way. I'm around children daily and they are ALL adorable!
The difference is, a majority of parents don't plaster their kids all over social media for attention. She is extremely thirsty so she will try and use her kids as her "best foot forward".
Have you seen her compare Kai to the (FAMOUS) Afghan girl photograph? She also side by side compared Kai to Justin Timberlake and TAGGED him! The cringe is out of control!

Children are their own individual human beings who deserve their right to privacy. She has robbed them of that.
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:44 am She doesn’t have her YT channel in her bio anymore or anything about it. I’m not even 100% sure she ever did but every youtuber I follow has their links in bio.

I wonder if she will start a completely different channel, quit YouTube all together or just change her name on YouTube too.

Whatever the case may be, the internet doesn’t forget, Christiana. I think she thought that video about bashing this site would help her and all it did was hurt her. Like I’ve said before, 95% of the things on here were true and the other 5% was speculation but from what she’s put out there and probably true.

She could atleast take the time to respond the people on IG and let them know what’s up. How long does she think she will get their support when she can’t even be bothered to answer questions? She can say her channel failed because of x,y and z but really it’s because she’s an asshole.

Don’t @ me Ruthie. No one cares about your crap stain opinions.

I remember her saying a while back she was thinking of starting a new channel with just her so that she could have comments again. That would be so stupid though because she's not nearly interesting or relatable enough to carry a whole new channel by herself. Sure, she did okay with her moonlight eats videos, but that's a different story haha and it seems like she's trying to forget about that whole thing.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She needs to define "boy mom" specifically so the proper pedo's can find her page. Seriously, that's how she makes it seem!!!!

Old youtube loser move to tease with a name change or not post for awhile and be silent about it so people will comment and beg for answers. LOL Honestly, people are interested because she planned it that way but in reality NO ONE CARES. If she fell down the big hill in her back yard & never heard from again....no one would care. People love her mom more than her anyway.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

logicalnonsense wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:38 am
flpsideofthpsychward wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am Welp, she changed her IG name... wonder why?
Maybe she's trying to rebrand and get away from the whole "moonlight eats" persona. But what a stupid thing to change her name to. "Threeboymommy" is not memorable or unique AT ALL. At least Flipside of the Moon was an interesting name and fit her well.
I think she wanted to get rid of the "moon" reference all together because it does make it easy for people to find info on her Dr Husband & Mom.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”