Taina Licciardo-Toivola

ther3
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola

Unread post by ther3 »

Ashley18032 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 am In all seriousness I really wonder what she does to the little ones off camera to keep them always obedient. They’re so unnaturally behaved for their age. She is doing something idk if she gives out baby Benadryl to keep them mellow or what she’s doing but I cannot believe these children naturally never have meltdowns. Never object to anything. Never bicker. Never get a little rowdy. Never misbehave. Never act their age. Just sit like little dolls. It’s seriously creepy! Especially hopping them up on all the sugar that, “we never allow them to have before this trip or on birthdays...”
And have you seen in one of the night routines videos how many pills these kids get avery evening? I understand vitamine d and plant-based means also some additional vitamines are needed, but instead if one multivitamine the kids were being stuffed with 5-6 pills each! What for? Or maybe so that our children never have problems with going to bed and always sleep througjt he night!
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

GOSH, I bet the views haven't been as expected. It's just another video, but she loads it up as premiere video now, so that there's a countdown. It tricked a lot of people. It's no play, just a f* normal video, where she's screaming her head off.

I looked the weather up on the Bergfex Webcam app, because the gazebo is placed in Salzburg. It's dark and not sunny right now. Still some people believe it would be live. -_-*

That's a new low even for Taina.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

ther3 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 10:15 am
Ashley18032 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:10 am In all seriousness I really wonder what she does to the little ones off camera to keep them always obedient. They’re so unnaturally behaved for their age. She is doing something idk if she gives out baby Benadryl to keep them mellow or what she’s doing but I cannot believe these children naturally never have meltdowns. Never object to anything. Never bicker. Never get a little rowdy. Never misbehave. Never act their age. Just sit like little dolls. It’s seriously creepy! Especially hopping them up on all the sugar that, “we never allow them to have before this trip or on birthdays...”
And have you seen in one of the night routines videos how many pills these kids get avery evening? I understand vitamine d and plant-based means also some additional vitamines are needed, but instead if one multivitamine the kids were being stuffed with 5-6 pills each! What for? Or maybe so that our children never have problems with going to bed and always sleep througjt he night!
That's actually a good thing. A lot of multivitamins aren't high quality or even work. I consider it worse if there are vegans, who don't give their kids B12.

I also don't believe that she gives them any pills for sleep. She has born her own babysitters, who can help her out until they feel like sleeping.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:12 am GOSH, I bet the views haven't been as expected. It's just another video, but she loads it up as premiere video now, so that there's a countdown. It tricked a lot of people. It's no play, just a f* normal video, where she's screaming her head off.

I looked the weather up on the Bergfex Webcam app, because the gazebo is placed in Salzburg. It's dark and not sunny right now. Still some people believe it would be live. -_-*

That's a new low even for Taina.
So Lou its not sunny and bright in Salzburg right now 🙄🙄🙄 why am I not surprised!
Mom of 10 sings!.Just Taina screaming and trying to make something out of nothing! It was Super Cringe!
No surprises for us who are now very used to Taina and her Tall Stories..
but an anti climax for anybody expecting something better!
It doesnt matter how often you say This is exciting! This is fun!
TT..it just isn't!!!!!
and for all your exclamations,No one else was getting excited,just looking a little awkward and stilted and a bit embarrassed by the whole thing.
She might recall some of the SOM scenes, but she certainly didnt remember any of the songs,
(How many times has she asked how does the ' sweet sixteen' song go..)
Did I hear right,did she say chirpily,we have parked where we are not supposed to?
It seems to me,the more she is hollering and bellowing,the more subdued everyone else is.
Where was Paul,did he bow out gracefully from the whole debacle. X ( sensible guy)
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

I found this comment on her IG. In the last video she said they're going to Hungary next. So that means they were in Austria in August. Hmm. Would the weather be really hot at that time?

I had already suspected that the vlogs are only a month behind (not 3 months like we thought) back when I saw the play area that I recognised from Paul's IG post. I guess this comment now confirms it.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread!!!

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Q-Z”