Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

TITLE CREDIT: ther3 & Herbert-Sherbert2019

Would anyone be willing to do a recap of the previous thread? Image

Also, if you ever need anything, please feel free to message me anytime! ImageImage

Previous thread:
Taina Licciardo-Toivola
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

Oh I’m so excited to see a thread on them!

I came across them from a recommended video and I was blown away the first watch. This bleach blonde women softly speaking into the camera in the creepiest way possible explaining an insane morning with 10 kids. And they all wear white. Plus the husband you never see and the long ass dreadlocks on those boys. And now this RV trip with not enough beds!

I’ve been dying to complain to ANYONE about her kids god awful names. And the fact that her daughters are named after gods in a completely different religion. I don’t know if she purposely did it or is just that ignorant? To me d'artagnan and Nefertiti got it the worst though.

But for a super Christian family to name a kid Aphrodite- the freaking god of getting laid! It’s just so much!

I also love how the oldest son got out of there as quickly as possibly and married his wife who looks 14 (I think she’s actually 18) and has since worn other colors.

Despite only having 9 children at home all of her videos are daily life with 10 which I find hilarious. Like who cares 9 is still plenty.

Needless to see I had to get a lot off my chest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Unless Calvin Klein himself is paying Cleopatra to display his damn underwear I never want to see them again! WTF?! WHY are your freaking panties hanging out?!

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Janine's 'Take' ...on the TLTs! X
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

I have no words for the last video. She has reached max cringe level. I had to mute most of the video. Poor kids, they looked so awkward. Taina is like the epitome of the embarrasing parent you can't take anywhere lol.

Some of the kids also look sunburnt. Does she not believe in sunscreen?

Also, I noticed she keeps mentioning throughout these videos "check out our Instagram for these photos" but she never did post photos from the trip? What's that all about?

She also mentioned "my Finnish mum who lives in Australia", but on the previous video she said to D'artagnan "both of our grandmothers have died" .... So confusing. :?
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

I’ve never seen a group of children look so bored. Honestly I’ve been on field trips more exciting than this.

Taina- your kids give no shits about the sound of music. Stop trying to make it happen. Even your soft creepy voice isn’t making it more interesting. Take them to a freaking park.

I literally can’t imagine anything more boring for such young children than a tour around Europe. That’s an older kid or adult thing. What small child wants to see historic landmarks? I know she believes her children are all small geniuses but in the end they are just children who want to play.

I can feel their boredom from here [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b0b9f2.jpg[/IMG]

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Alysia887 wrote:I’ve never seen a group of children look so bored. Honestly I’ve been on field trips more exciting than this.

Taina- your kids give no shits about the sound of music. Stop trying to make it happen. Even your soft creepy voice isn’t making it more interesting. Take them to a freaking park.

I literally can’t imagine anything more boring for such young children than a tour around Europe. That’s an older kid or adult thing. What small child wants to see historic landmarks? I know she believes her children are all small geniuses but in the end they are just children who want to play.

I can feel their boredom from here [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b0b9f2.jpg[/IMG]

HONESTLY!!!!! YES! YES! YES! THISSSS! ImageImageImage THANK YOU! I am 28 years old and of Austrian decent but I don’t even care about seeing the sound of music glorified gazebo/shed! Come on!
ImageImage“The hills are alive with the sound of meat eating vegans!”ImageImage
ImageImage “I am four going on five, STILL IN NAPPIES!
I know that I'm naïve.
Fellows I meet
May tell me I'm sweet
And, willingly, I believe to keep drinking from a BOTTLE WITH ROTTEN TEETH!”ImageImage HAHAHA I am going straight to hell for this comment. Image I am sorry I could not resist!

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

So...she found an Austrian English teacher to stay with and borrow some traditional clothes, visited something like Frühshoppen or Stadtfest and made her bake a cake. At least it's different.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

RottieMama wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:54 am THREAD TITLE: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Also, if you ever need anything, please feel free to message me anytime! ImageImage

Previous thread:
Taina Licciardo-Toivola
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?

share_fid=76178&share_tid=13817&url=https%3A%2F%2Fytmommadrama%2Ecom%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ft%3D13817&share_type=t

Hi Rottie,I have a small prob,dont know if this is a problem for others too.
I seem to get endlessly signed out ..sometimes within minutes of signing in!
I never actually sign out.
Possibly the fault of my ipad,its on its last legs..or is there any way to keep signed in x
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
RottieMama wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 11:54 am THREAD TITLE: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Previous thread:
Taina Licciardo-Toivola

share_fid=76178&share_tid=13817&url=https%3A%2F%2Fytmommadrama%2Ecom%2Fviewtopic%2Ephp%3Ft%3D13817&share_type=t

Possibly the fault of my ipad,its on its last legs..or is there any way to keep signed in x
It’s your iPad settings. You have to allow it permission to stay signed in. Go in your control center.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ah thanks Rottie for your swift reply! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 am So...she found an Austrian English teacher to stay with and borrow some traditional clothes, visited something like Frühshoppen or Stadtfest and made her bake a cake. At least it's different.
....yeh it did seem a little more interesting and different....even in that for a while at least,Taina didnt constantly chitchat..
But soon returned to the usual meaningless prattle..
Lalelou,is the white jacket part of trad dress? Didnt she just love herself in it! If she was a bar of chocolate,she would eat herself! 😜
Thought that Cleo looked v pretty in her costume and what a little dude Shakey looked!
Was it just me or did Tiresome Taina somehow make it almost sound like she had done Lana a huge favour, ' picking ' her
to stay with.
Smh..... xx
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:Ah thanks Rottie for your swift reply! x
IDK who Rottie is but you’re welcome! Image

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 am So...she found an Austrian English teacher to stay with and borrow some traditional clothes, visited something like Frühshoppen or Stadtfest and made her bake a cake. At least it's different.
....yeh it did seem a little more interesting and different....even in that for a while at least,Taina didnt constantly chitchat..
But soon returned to the usual meaningless prattle..
Lalelou,is the white jacket part of trad dress? Didnt she just love herself in it! If she was a bar of chocolate,she would eat herself! Image
Thought that Cleo looked v pretty in her costume and what a little dude Shakey looked!
Was it just me or did Tiresome Taina somehow make it almost sound like she had done Lana a huge favour, ' picking ' her
to stay with.
Smh..... xx
OF COURSE! She is God’s gift to Austria! You already KNOW she insulted them at least 15 times off camera!

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:54 pm

Sorry Ashley,senior moment ! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:31 pm

Previous thread:
Taina Licciardo-Toivola

It’s your iPad settings. You have to allow it permission to stay signed in. Go in your control center.

Thanks Rottie for your swift reply! X
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Haha! No worries! If you have trouble finding the setting you can tell me I can walk you through it. :)

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:17 pm

Haha! No worries! If you have trouble finding the setting you can tell me I can walk you through it. :)

Thanks Ashley,it looks like the control centre isnt the problem,coz both buttons there are 'On' for Allow Access

Any other ideas welcome x 🤔
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:17 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sorry Ashley,senior moment ! x

Thanks Ashley,it looks like the control centre isnt the problem,coz both buttons there are 'On' for Allow Access

Any other ideas welcome x Image
Delete the app and re-install it. Probably a crashing app that needs an update. :) If nothing then call Apple.

dreamsover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dreamsover »

After months of reading here, I finally decided to register....just so I can comment.....
Here we go!!!!:
I am a professional musician, I studied in a special school as a child and then went to a Music Conservatory. I play couple of instruments since before I was able to spell properly. I want to rant about the fact that all those children can't play shit!!!! Yes, as a professional musician I am telling you - not only do they suck, but they made me cringe every single bloody time one of them gets their little greasy fingers on any of the instruments!!!!!! Never in my professional life (over 20 years now) have I heard people playing SO OUT OF BLOODY F**** TUNE!!! Specially the violin, I just want to jump from the nearest bridge! Not to mention ABSOLUTELY NOBODY CAN HOLD THE INSTRUMENTS RIGHT!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!! I have nightmares from the violin holding, not to mention the Cleopatra hand positioning on the piano!!! For bloody sake, that was my first lesson - How to properly place hand/fingers over the keyboard!!!!! I would not have being so cross if it was like a hobby or something (even though you can still learn proper hold, positioning) if it wasn't for the whole "my children are music geniuses" thing. It is an utter insult so us professional musicians! Also all of them sing out of tune, yes, even Cleopatra in that video for the "got talent" or whatever the bloody hell was that! The bass guitar they took for D'Art.....is the worst possible one you can get! Fender Squire!!!! Ask any guitarist/bass player! NEVER EVER BUY SQUIRE! Most of their guitars are Squires actually and that is that. They know absolutely nothing about playing etc. (I am mentioning the Squire because I think she actually knows they suck and is buying cheap shits so each of them can have an instrument, so it can be "oh look, all my children have guitars/etc. and play them", hence buying the cheapest dodgiest thing ever instead on concentrating on D'Art... who btw can actually play, he is the only one that I believe with a bit more practice and lessons can be a very good bass player, so def deserves a proper bass, but no "all my children play music instruments").
Also - wtf is going on between Jerusalem and Cleopatra? I makes me feel so uncomfortable! I have the feeling they are doing....stuff.....I catch them looking at each other and teasing in a way you would do when you are couple with someone, not brother/sister......It is honestly so uncomfortable to watch!!!!!
Not gonna comment on Taina's voice - I mute all the videos now and fast forward , hoping something interesting gonna happen.....So far no luck!!!
*sorry, had to vent for the music stuff, quite irritated at this point...

Return to “Q-Z”