E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Did Jared dye his hair? I can’t unsee how weird it looks.

I think he kills his channel even more than Ellie by how obnoxious he is. It drives me nuts how to doesn’t know how to interact with Calvin. It doesn’t seem like he has any type of connection with him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ckc717 wrote:Did Jared dye his hair? I can’t unsee how weird it looks.

I think he kills his channel even more than Ellie by how obnoxious he is. It drives me nuts how to doesn’t know how to interact with Calvin. It doesn’t seem like he has any type of connection with him.

I have seen that in the past. Calvin has asked him to not yell. That should be a tell tale when your own child needs you to settle down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Yeah, I think Jared dyed his hair. He has had a lot of problems with his hair turning gray.

I guess Ellie is going to show them working on Bollie on their vlog instead of the Bollie channel. Personally I have no interest in it.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Another photo shoot? Do they have nothing to do but take pictures of themselves?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Of course now that Elise is back home she’s starting to complain...in her $100 dress!

shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

They didn’t take Jackson to his first day of Kindergarten either??
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

:)
shortstop wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:02 pm They didn’t take Jackson to his first day of Kindergarten either??
they could've done they may not want to show his school on video I mean there's so many creeps out there
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

shortstop wrote:They didn’t take Jackson to his first day of Kindergarten either??
Jared might have, but probably not Ellie. She never cares about things like that. She can’t even be bothered to attend special events in his classroom.

geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Did u see Ellie post about her and bonnie being on a commercial thing omg hahaha
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I watched their first day of kindergarten and Oh. My. God. how old are they really? Jared looked like man in his late forties. Baggy (swollen?) eyes, skin wrinkles and grey hair. Ellie also had sunken eyes with lot of wrinkles.

Not to shame their appearances but they either have really bad genes or their lifestyle is not working well for them.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

They took him in to meet his teacher so they were fine with where he was going. When they said Calvin was going down the street with Jackson I assumed it was to the bus stop. I guess they all watched him get on the bus and then while walking home Calvin declared he was a little scared. I think Ellie and Jared want their kids to be scared and anxious over every little change in their lives. Why can’t they encourage them to celebrate anew and different school year?

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Ckc717 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 9:37 am Did Jared dye his hair? I can’t unsee how weird it looks.

His wife had a very weird early relationship with Calvin that involved alienating Jared. It was disturbing.
LumpyDays
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LumpyDays »

Ellie was going on on Instagram, about how she is glad they took a risk and started Bollie. She truly believes that ridiculous store will keep them going apart from YouTube. She is so deluded. No channel, no Bollie.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Had to clear up her closet to make room for her Fall line...all of like 5 pieces! Laughable
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Looks like from insta her and bonnie are heading to fox 13 and being on The news way to get their views up or something
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Something about the tone of Ellie's IG captions has ALWAYS struck me as "off", and I just figured out what it is: she doesn't use conjunctions, or otherwise use narrative language to relate one concept to the next! So a blurb like the one below reads like 3 disjointed captions haphazardly lumped together:

Another example where everything. is. so. punctuated.:

Clearly I'm nitpicking and don't see this as some serious failing. I'm not even sure it's a question of intelligence, since many airhead "influencers" manage to write more conversational and fluent-sounding posts, grammatical errors and all. It's just kind of funny and is yet another example of how there seems to be a missing piece with Ellie.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Vloggers "Meet the Millers" had a vlog on the upcoming change which included a call with their YT representative. According to that call, E and J are the ones more likely to be in trouble with the changes. They are the ones of their family that does all the challenges and kid game vlogs. Maybe one thing will come out of the changes-we won't see all those silly vlogs from here out!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:Vloggers "Meet the Millers" had a vlog on the upcoming change which included a call with their YT representative. According to that call, E and J are the ones more likely to be in trouble with the changes. They are the ones of their family that does all the challenges and kid game vlogs. Maybe one thing will come out of the changes-we won't see all those silly vlogs from here out!
Expect their “Where’s Waldo” vlogs to disappear!

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:57 am Vloggers "Meet the Millers" had a vlog on the upcoming change which included a call with their YT representative. According to that call, E and J are the ones more likely to be in trouble with the changes. They are the ones of their family that does all the challenges and kid game vlogs. Maybe one thing will come out of the changes-we won't see all those silly vlogs from here out!
I'm not defending E&J, but I don't see that many challenge/kids focus type vlogs or they could delete the ones they've done. I think there has been, unfortunately, more videos on Ellie's hormone problems.
In my opinion, Carl and Jinger who do almost all kid type challenges are likely in trouble.
(Carl & Jinger is an Entertainment Focused family channel with skits, challenges, pranks, mystery series, family videos, kids movies, kids videos, lifestyle videos and more!)
Junebugbaby621
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebugbaby621 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 85f352.jpg[/IMG]

I normally don’t post on here as much but this honestly creeped me out. I wish everyone around her loved her enough to tell her that this is not healthy.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”