Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

dreamsover wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:34 am After months of reading here, I finally decided to register....just so I can comment.....
Here we go!!!!:
I am a professional musician, I studied in a special school as a child and then went to a Music Conservatory. I play couple of instruments since before I was able to spell properly. I want to rant about the fact that all those children can't play shit!!!! Yes, as a professional musician I am telling you - not only do they suck, but they made me cringe every single bloody time one of them gets their little greasy fingers on any of the instruments!!!!!! Never in my professional life (over 20 years now) have I heard people playing SO OUT OF BLOODY F**** TUNE!!! Specially the violin, I just want to jump from the nearest bridge! Not to mention ABSOLUTELY NOBODY CAN HOLD THE INSTRUMENTS RIGHT!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!! I have nightmares from the violin holding, not to mention the Cleopatra hand positioning on the piano!!! For bloody sake, that was my first lesson - How to properly place hand/fingers over the keyboard!!!!! I would not have being so cross if it was like a hobby or something (even though you can still learn proper hold, positioning) if it wasn't for the whole "my children are music geniuses" thing. It is an utter insult so us professional musicians! Also all of them sing out of tune, yes, even Cleopatra in that video for the "got talent" or whatever the bloody hell was that! The bass guitar they took for D'Art.....is the worst possible one you can get! Fender Squire!!!! Ask any guitarist/bass player! NEVER EVER BUY SQUIRE! Most of their guitars are Squires actually and that is that. They know absolutely nothing about playing etc. (I am mentioning the Squire because I think she actually knows they suck and is buying cheap shits so each of them can have an instrument, so it can be "oh look, all my children have guitars/etc. and play them", hence buying the cheapest dodgiest thing ever instead on concentrating on D'Art... who btw can actually play, he is the only one that I believe with a bit more practice and lessons can be a very good bass player, so def deserves a proper bass, but no "all my children play music instruments").
Also - wtf is going on between Jerusalem and Cleopatra? I makes me feel so uncomfortable! I have the feeling they are doing....stuff.....I catch them looking at each other and teasing in a way you would do when you are couple with someone, not brother/sister......It is honestly so uncomfortable to watch!!!!!
Not gonna comment on Taina's voice - I mute all the videos now and fast forward , hoping something interesting gonna happen.....So far no luck!!!
*sorry, had to vent for the music stuff, quite irritated at this point...
What have you thought? That Taina registered all of them for lessons? She probably paid a few for the older children and ket them do their thing through youtube. Afterwards she pushed them to teach their meager knowledge to the younger siblings to safe some coin. And if you watch Leo and Cleo, they also act rather intimate with each other and Jenna looks a lot like her when her hair is worn in s ponytail and she’s dressed all in black. I just feel that both boys are just brainwashed in thinking their sister resembles the ideal woman...or I hope so, cause I really want them to be just siblings.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:17 am
dreamsover wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:34 am After months of reading here, I finally decided to register....just so I can comment.....
Here we go!!!!:
I am a professional musician, I studied in a special school as a child and then went to a Music Conservatory. I play couple of instruments since before I was able to spell properly. I want to rant about the fact that all those children can't play shit!!!! Yes, as a professional musician I am telling you - not only do they suck, but they made me cringe every single bloody time one of them gets their little greasy fingers on any of the instruments!!!!!! Never in my professional life (over 20 years now) have I heard people playing SO OUT OF BLOODY F**** TUNE!!! Specially the violin, I just want to jump from the nearest bridge! Not to mention ABSOLUTELY NOBODY CAN HOLD THE INSTRUMENTS RIGHT!!!!! AT ALL!!!!!! I have nightmares from the violin holding, not to mention the Cleopatra hand positioning on the piano!!! For bloody sake, that was my first lesson - How to properly place hand/fingers over the keyboard!!!!! I would not have being so cross if it was like a hobby or something (even though you can still learn proper hold, positioning) if it wasn't for the whole "my children are music geniuses" thing. It is an utter insult so us professional musicians! Also all of them sing out of tune, yes, even Cleopatra in that video for the "got talent" or whatever the bloody hell was that! The bass guitar they took for D'Art.....is the worst possible one you can get! Fender Squire!!!! Ask any guitarist/bass player! NEVER EVER BUY SQUIRE! Most of their guitars are Squires actually and that is that. They know absolutely nothing about playing etc. (I am mentioning the Squire because I think she actually knows they suck and is buying cheap shits so each of them can have an instrument, so it can be "oh look, all my children have guitars/etc. and play them", hence buying the cheapest dodgiest thing ever instead on concentrating on D'Art... who btw can actually play, he is the only one that I believe with a bit more practice and lessons can be a very good bass player, so def deserves a proper bass, but no "all my children play music instruments").
Also - wtf is going on between Jerusalem and Cleopatra? I makes me feel so uncomfortable! I have the feeling they are doing....stuff.....I catch them looking at each other and teasing in a way you would do when you are couple with someone, not brother/sister......It is honestly so uncomfortable to watch!!!!!
Not gonna comment on Taina's voice - I mute all the videos now and fast forward , hoping something interesting gonna happen.....So far no luck!!!
What have you thought? That Taina registered all of them for lessons? She probably paid a few for the older children and ket them do their thing through youtube. Afterwards she pushed them to teach their meager knowledge to the younger siblings to safe some coin. And if you watch Leo and Cleo, they also act rather intimate with each other and Jenna looks a lot like her when her hair is worn in s ponytail and she’s dressed all in black. I just feel that both boys are just brainwashed in thinking their sister resembles the ideal woman...or I hope so, cause I really want them to be just siblings.
Dreamsover,thanks so much for your professional musician feedback...what a shame for those poor ten kids and the musical pressure theyre put under by their Pushy Mama...
I like that you said D'Arty has talent,bc whenever I see him ( not that we do see much of him,he is v much overlooked by said PM) I always get a feeling,this boy is something special..all kids are,of course,but there is something about him that,for me anyway,says,Watch This Space,he is gonna go far.
Wdnt it be lovely if PM reads what you wrote and starts encouraging D' Arty w bass guitar,and allowing the others to follow a chosen path of their own ..whatever interests float their boat. 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
Lalelou,I too think the Big Boys see C as the ideal woman thru Tainas brainwashing. I hope ( but will they) J and C get to experience the normal boy meets girl thing,not married off to the first person that Taina and Paul decide is suitable xx
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 8:12 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:[quote=Ashley18032 post_id=1476580 time=1567973831 user_id=
Delete the app and re-install it. Probably a crashing app that needs an update. :) If nothing then call Apple.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Ash..I tried that and found that my ipad cant get the latest IOS or whatever its called,coz its too old,bit like myself!
What a swizz,Im not buying the latest model just to get updated,will just continue as best I can with this old and battered iPad.
Thks for yr help 💐💐💐
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Here we go!!!!:
Well, Taina is obsessed about numbers. And is all about quantity rather than quantity. It has to be 10 children, 20 countries, each child needs to play several instruments... It would make sense if each of the family members played one instrument well, they could have a little orchester :p I do not think the parents have any musical education though. With the oldest kids it was first about ballet and a number of dances...

As for Cleo and Jers... well I felt uncomfortable watching the parking video too. Taina is simply asking for trouble encouraging Cleo walking around half-naked, keeping Jers and Cleo away from their peers for such a long time. With Leo and Jenna I think it is more about some kind oedipal complex. Jenna is the young Taina version, not Cleo :)
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Basically, Taina wants her daughters to resemble her a lot. She likes mostlu women who are like her (her comment int the latest video, about their austrian hist, "a mum like her'). Cleo is miss perfect, as you say a carbon copy... Nefertiti is trying hard, but it is more like a parody of Taina, as the girl has a completelt different character. As for Aph I sense her resisting her mother a lot. I have a feeling this trip resulted in some developmental regression. This child never used to be so quiet and self-absorbed. The Aph from before the trip would be the first one to try a new dress for instance. I have a daughter who is maybe 2 months older than Aph, so I like watching her in particular.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

And Jenna and Cleo certainly both dream about modelling. Jenna has been open about it. And Cleo is displaying her body a lot now at every opportunity.They probably consider it probably an easy career, just like youtubing. Must be an unfullfiled Taina's ambition.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:07 am Basically, Taina wants her daughters to resemble her a lot. She likes mostlu women who are like her (her comment int the latest video, about their austrian hist, "a mum like her'). Cleo is miss perfect, as you say a carbon copy... Nefertiti is trying hard, but it is more like a parody of Taina, as the girl has a completelt different character. As for Aph I sense her resisting her mother a lot. I have a feeling this trip resulted in some developmental regression. This child never used to be so quiet and self-absorbed. The Aph from before the trip would be the first one to try a new dress for instance. I have a daughter who is maybe 2 months older than Aph, so I like watching her in particular.
Hhi ther, i agree re little Aph..she is rather subdued on the trip,not like her usual lively little self..occasionally we get a glimpse of the before the trip Aph,but not much.
I think Cleo is different from pre trip Cleo too...acting more and more like her Mother than before.
I think Nef has gone worse language wise while away..its v difficult to understand what she says..even her own mother struggles.
Seem the trip is affecting all or most of them and not for the better. It seems to be a strain on them all.
Mother's madcap campaign to get views...as always at the whole family's expense...ho hum...
And like you said in earlier posting, with Mother it is always quantity not quality,was thinking very same thing earlier today x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:23 am And Jenna and Cleo certainly both dream about modelling. Jenna has been open about it. And Cleo is displaying her body a lot now at every opportunity.They probably consider it probably an easy career, just like youtubing. Must be an unfullfiled Taina's ambition.
Yes i have been surprised at how much flesh C is showing on the trip...she has a slim and young body,but its been imnappropriate at times how underdressed she is.
modelling,music,genius abilities,..Tedious Taina and her endless ambitions for her children"
She sees them merely as extensions of herself..
Classic narcissistic trait - unrealistic belief in what they have achieved and what they can achieve....delusions of grandeur. x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:07 am Basically, Taina wants her daughters to resemble her a lot. She likes mostlu women who are like her (her comment int the latest video, about their austrian hist, "a mum like her'). Cleo is miss perfect, as you say a carbon copy... Nefertiti is trying hard, but it is more like a parody of Taina, as the girl has a completelt different character. As for Aph I sense her resisting her mother a lot. I have a feeling this trip resulted in some developmental regression. This child never used to be so quiet and self-absorbed. The Aph from before the trip would be the first one to try a new dress for instance. I have a daughter who is maybe 2 months older than Aph, so I like watching her in particular.
I thought that too. She was such a whirlwind, but after the constant nagging, she closed off. The last time I really saw her as the girl she had been in the Finnish house was, when she refused to carry the bottles for her mother. I hope that Taina isn't that physical, but if I think about it...blanket training and than Nefertiti's eye...I mean, you can do a lot just by talking too. And than she played with her angst. :?
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

I thought that too. She was such a whirlwind, but after the constant nagging, she closed off. The last time I really saw her as the girl she had been in the Finnish house was, when she refused to carry the bottles for her mother. I hope that Taina isn't that physical, but if I think about it...blanket training and than Nefertiti's eye...I mean, you can do a lot just by talking too. And than she played with her angst. :?
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

;) Aphrodite is crying a lot too.She never used to cry over anything. She was a complete rebel who did what she wanted and took what she wanted with no regard to anyone else. Attempting to slap her newborn brother omega and trying to roll on him and tear up his birthday cake. And everyone laughing at her; And the only time she cried was when she was mad and wanted her way. This is not the same child we are seeing and regardless how I thought she should be disciplined I wish she were back. I fear her mom and this trip has broken her. Makes me sad. All the languages she says they are learning ???? If they know one word of a language Tania says that. I think Cleo is being paid (or Taina ) to show her kids are wearing Calvin Klein unders. Did anyone else notice the side glance Cleo gave Jes when Tania Toothpick says she has heard Cleo play so many beautiful Beethoven
pieces. TT has no business teaching if she can not even say Beethoven. And that IG account of Paul's is not run entirely by him.In one of the latest fotos at the zoo the children are lined up perfectly looking at some animals(supposedly) but it is so terribly stages. The have been told to look at her. Omega looks MAD like he is being forced to do something to he doesnt want to do. We have seen that look. And yet---she still breastfeeds him. And if she doesnt comply he stomps his feet. Next to him is Aphro and then Nef and JK is peeking around Nef. Can TT BE any more obvious!!!!!! KJ ask desparatley for water and she just blows him off.I guess TT controls the water and food intake. Does she really think sane people but her lies? It makes me so angry when young women comment on her beauty and supermom facade. Ok young moms who are tired and overworked and still hanging on to the 10 or or more pounds you gained with your munchkins. Listen up. TT has maids cooks and nannies living with her doing her job as well as money and time to exercise and go to the beauty parlor for unnatural hair dye jobs and eyebrow work and botox and who knows what else. And her figure!!!! Please!! She has time to exercise as much as she wants. And how often have we seen her eat?? hmmmmmm She is a phony. And in.this forum there are likely few if any who need to know this but maybe. Does anyone remember her saying repeatedly the trip was paid for?? It is just a way to get to Australia and numerous sponsors are paying the way. Ok enough. Now I am going to start some JUNK food as my kids and grandkids are coming for dinner. They love my spagetti! They JUST LOVE IT! ;)
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm ...Ok enough. Now I am going to start some JUNK food as my kids and grandkids are coming for dinner. They love my spagetti! They JUST LOVE IT! ;)
Guten Appetit! <3 At least one mom, who earns a medal. I wish Taina would realize the demage she does...or maybe she already knows it, but doesn't care.

The new Austrian Vlog is bomb compared to the others - but it's not because of Taina. It's because of the hosts, who prepare real Austrian dishes and give the little ones some toys to have fun with. Taina, of course, tries to make it her show still.

They had even Almdudler - alp singer. It's herb lemonade - basically a sweet, sugary lemonade, which I enjoy a lot. Sadly they didn't have Apfelstrudel. ^^ But they had the famous Kaiserschmarren instead.

The hosts are just so nice. I wonder if they have experience with it. I bet the mother is an English teacher, she just speaks the way and pronounces the words so elaborately. I just can't help it. xD She also is so eager to talk in English, whilst her husband has the sweetest accent and he twists the sentences like I do. :D So proud...at least they see a little bit of my country and it's the first country they take something really beneficial with them.

It's not just transit...but still...I wonder if she reads here, how far they are behind with the videos and where they are now. Sometimes I have the feeling she reacts to the posts on the forum - it may just be a feeling though.

It got worse with Aphrodite. She doesn't look into her mother's eyes anymore and she didn't even smile, when Taina asked her if the Sauerkraut would be yummy.

It's bittersweet. I'm happy that it's an interesting video and that the children had fun, but I don't know...I feel bad for the host, who kind of got exploited, and I just feel bad for Aphrodite and I constantly think about Nefertiti's eye.

Well...the show still goes on. Let's wait for the next video. It probably will be another country...or NO, the hostess promised Taina a Sachertorte (chocolate cake) and they bought some Gugelhupf. Sounds like they will enjoy some coffee time together.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm ;) Aphrodite is crying a lot too.She never used to cry over anything. She was a complete rebel who did what she wanted and took what she wanted with no regard to anyone else. Attempting to slap her newborn brother omega and trying to roll on him and tear up his birthday cake. And everyone laughing at her; And the only time she cried was when she was mad and wanted her way. This is not the same child we are seeing and regardless how I thought she should be disciplined I wish she were back. I fear her mom and this trip has broken her. Makes me sad. All the languages she says they are learning ???? If they know one word of a language Tania says that. I think Cleo is being paid (or Taina ) to show her kids are wearing Calvin Klein unders. Did anyone else notice the side glance Cleo gave Jes when Tania Toothpick says she has heard Cleo play so many beautiful Beethoven
pieces. TT has no business teaching if she can not even say Beethoven. And that IG account of Paul's is not run entirely by him.In one of the latest fotos at the zoo the children are lined up perfectly looking at some animals(supposedly) but it is so terribly stages. The have been told to look at her. Omega looks MAD like he is being forced to do something to he doesnt want to do. We have seen that look. And yet---she still breastfeeds him. And if she doesnt comply he stomps his feet. Next to him is Aphro and then Nef and JK is peeking around Nef. Can TT BE any more obvious!!!!!! KJ ask desparatley for water and she just blows him off.I guess TT controls the water and food intake. Does she really think sane people but her lies? It makes me so angry when young women comment on her beauty and supermom facade. Ok young moms who are tired and overworked and still hanging on to the 10 or or more pounds you gained with your munchkins. Listen up. TT has maids cooks and nannies living with her doing her job as well as money and time to exercise and go to the beauty parlor for unnatural hair dye jobs and eyebrow work and botox and who knows what else. And her figure!!!! Please!! She has time to exercise as much as she wants. And how often have we seen her eat?? hmmmmmm She is a phony. And in.this forum there are likely few if any who need to know this but maybe. Does anyone remember her saying repeatedly the trip was paid for?? It is just a way to get to Australia and numerous sponsors are paying the way. Ok enough. Now I am going to start some JUNK food as my kids and grandkids are coming for dinner. They love my spagetti! They JUST LOVE IT! ;)
Hehe! Spaghetti made me laugh!
Hmm ..how many times have we seen T eat? Now-Let- Me- Think!...
Not once!
When she bought a ton of icecream for the whole gang,she pretended she was gonna have Om's leftover cone..but she didnt,she let R and D'Arty decide which of the two shd have it with Rock Paper Scissors! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:58 pm
retiredrn70 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:39 pm ...Ok enough. Now I am going to start some JUNK food as my kids and grandkids are coming for dinner. They love my spagetti! They JUST LOVE IT! ;)
Guten Appetit! <3 At least one mom, who earns a medal. I wish Taina would realize the demage she does...or maybe she already knows it, but doesn't care.

The new Austrian Vlog is bomb compared to the others - but it's not because of Taina. It's because of the hosts, who prepare real Austrian dishes and give the little ones some toys to have fun with. Taina, of course, tries to make it her show still.

They had even Almdudler - alp singer. It's herb lemonade - basically a sweet, sugary lemonade, which I enjoy a lot. Sadly they didn't have Apfelstrudel. ^^ But they had the famous Kaiserschmarren instead.

The hosts are just so nice. I wonder if they have experience with it. I bet the mother is an English teacher, she just speaks the way and pronounces the words so elaborately. I just can't help it. xD She also is so eager to talk in English, whilst her husband has the sweetest accent and he twists the sentences like I do. :D So proud...at least they see a little bit of my country and it's the first country they take something really beneficial with them.

It's not just transit...but still...I wonder if she reads here, how far they are behind with the videos and where they are now. Sometimes I have the feeling she reacts to the posts on the forum - it may just be a feeling though.

It got worse with Aphrodite. She doesn't look into her mother's eyes anymore and she didn't even smile, when Taina asked her if the Sauerkraut would be yummy.

It's bittersweet. I'm happy that it's an interesting video and that the children had fun, but I don't know...I feel bad for the host, who kind of got exploited, and I just feel bad for Aphrodite and I constantly think about Nefertiti's eye.

Well...the show still goes on. Let's wait for the next video. It probably will be another country...or NO, the hostess promised Taina a Sachertorte (chocolate cake) and they bought some Gugelhupf. Sounds like they will enjoy some coffee time together.

Oh do they have Kaiserschmarren Lou! I must go and watch.wd love some right now,or some choccy cake!😋
Its sad about Aphrodite,she seems to have lost her spiritedness and joie de vivre..hope it comes back ...maybe she is just very tired by all the earbashing she gets with her Moms incessant screeching and exclaiming over nothing. X
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:55 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote:
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2019 11:54 am So...she found an Austrian English teacher to stay with and borrow some traditional clothes, visited something like Frühshoppen or Stadtfest and made her bake a cake. At least it's different.
....yeh it did seem a little more interesting and different....even in that for a while at least,Taina didnt constantly chitchat..
But soon returned to the usual meaningless prattle..
Lalelou,is the white jacket part of trad dress? Didnt she just love herself in it! If she was a bar of chocolate,she would eat herself! Image
Thought that Cleo looked v pretty in her costume and what a little dude Shakey looked!
Was it just me or did Tiresome Taina somehow make it almost sound like she had done Lana a huge favour, ' picking ' her
to stay with.
Smh..... xx
OF COURSE! She is God’s gift to Austria! You already KNOW she insulted them at least 15 times off camera!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes she did attempt to make it about herself which she couldnt. And why oh why does she not edit out all the breastfeeding?? Is she wanting us to think what what a devoted mother she is!!! The kid runs walks can feed himself
and according to her speaks in sentences. At least she doesnt talk about those boobies I think she is sensing Aphrodites being different and aloof with her. Aph was sure smiling sweetly at Jes. He is probably the one who is trying to give her what she needs. When they were eating ice cream and they all laughed (was that necessary) and she began to cry he comforted her and said something sweet, TT is used to being adored by Aph and doesnt like what she sees. So she has been paying soooooooo much attention to Aph trying to compensate. From Aph demeanor she is having none of it. Wasnt it funny when they were doing bubbles and Aph had a play sword stabbing it into the ground!!! I thought "There she is! THAT is the aph we know! The food looked delicious and I dont think the children really enjoyed it that much But it is clear they were told to say it good no matter what . I imagine her host was happy to get away and go to the birthday party. Jes is getting tired of it all. The suits they wore to swim is more clothes I have seen Cleo wear on this trip so far. And why didnt they get in and swim??? Who else noticed we did not see Aphs eye after she got hit. Tania cut away just before. Nerfs are not for younger children. Even my older drandson ( 9 and 11) have been hurt by nerf guns. The little ones are not allowed yet. And nef-sweet Nef cracked me up when she yelled PUT UP YOUR HANDS!! And then she shot him anyway!!! Hysterical. It was so nice to see them playing and running about like normal children.Prediction- In 15 yrs kids are mostly grown. Aph and Omega teenagers- probably out of control as they are so spoiled. Tania is losing her looks and her body has changed as all womens do regardless how thin they are. Her face will probably be unrecognizable because of plastic surgery and the kids will rarely see her. Still probably reliving her youth as a young mom vicariously through her children. Sad.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ohh what lovely hosts opening up their home to such a large party of people! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The food that was cooked looked delicious and was presented so nicely on the table.
And going to the trouble of making vegan dumplings. Why didnt T admit they have been eating meat and dairy and junk food for ages now? No,just let the host go to that extra trouble and keep saying vegan this and vegan that blah blah blah.
And of course,dont put the camera down T and lend a hand with the food prep.
I' m not sure Jez said thank you when he was handed a plate of kaiserschmarren ( sp?). I dont think i have heard any of them say please and thank you more than once or twice and there has been so very many youtubes!
Where did the swimming gear suddenly appear from?!
I bet the host family's ears are all ringing from the constant noise coming out of T's mouth,and I am sure they must breathe a sigh of relief when the visit is over. I wd like to be a fly on hosts' wall afterwards and listen to their comments! x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

"And now we wait"' for the next bad boring video where we all get worked up and frustrated. Taina- I just cant quit ya!
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:45 pm Ohh what lovely hosts opening up their home to such a large party of people! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The food that was cooked looked delicious and was presented so nicely on the table.
And going to the trouble of making vegan dumplings. Why didnt T admit they have been eating meat and dairy and junk food for ages now? No,just let the host go to that extra trouble and keep saying vegan this and vegan that blah blah blah.
And of course,dont put the camera down T and lend a hand with the food prep.
I' m not sure Jez said thank you when he was handed a plate of kaiserschmarren ( sp?). I dont think i have heard any of them say please and thank you more than once or twice and there has been so very many youtubes!
Where did the swimming gear suddenly appear from?!
I bet the host family's ears are all ringing from the constant noise coming out of T's mouth,and I am sure they must breathe a sigh of relief when the visit is over. I wd like to be a fly on hosts' wall afterwards and listen to their comments! x
Nah, that’s the type of family, who sits together and talks about the nice visit and that it was lovely to practice their English with them...to the natives, Taina isn’t that well spoken, is she? She sounds rather simple to me, but maybe I’m wrong and I am just fouled by her australian accent.

I bet the swim suits are already for Australia to protect them against the sun. Taina will probably make them go surfing...I wonder if she ignores Leo and Jenna completely or if they will move to Australia too in the end. I heard Leo say in his earlier vlogs, that he is hating the cold and wet if Finnland, but that they return to Australia soon.

I wonder if Taina really moved to Finnland to cash all the social benefits and leave as soon as possible. :| I mean, she doesn’t teach manners, so it wouldn’t be a surprise if she isn’t big on morals either...
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

The last two videos were fab due to the hosts. All fine, but as you have all noticed no thankyous and she did not even introduce them like this is Anna and Hans and their boys Franz and Joseph... Nothing. Just "I like the mum she is like me". And was it a fan tribute to her or a coincidence that they were all wearing denim and white?
As for Omega's breastfeeding I dont mind it. I believe extended breastfeeding is healthy and at least the little Omega is getting some of her attention and care. The way she is showing it though is annoying, cause at that age it should be rather rare during the day and it is no longer that babylike. I think though it might be a reason for Aph's resistance too, if she has been weaned off because of Omega's birth, yet the little one continues to get it she probably feels she has been cast off by her mum. It is always Romeo or dad or Jers who comfort her.
As for the swimsuits surely that is what they have taken for the trip. You see them on paul's insta as well. Youtube does not allow to show minors bathing without a tshirt. At least that is how she explained it in one of the snow vids.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:16 am The last two videos were fab due to the hosts. All fine, but as you have all noticed no thankyous and she did not even introduce them like this is Anna and Hans and their boys Franz and Joseph... Nothing. Just "I like the mum she is like me". And was it a fan tribute to her or a coincidence that they were all wearing denim and white?
As for Omega's breastfeeding I dont mind it. I believe extended breastfeeding is healthy and at least the little Omega is getting some of her attention and care. The way she is showing it though is annoying, cause at that age it should be rather rare during the day and it is no longer that babylike. I think though it might be a reason for Aph's resistance too, if she has been weaned off because of Omega's birth, yet the little one continues to get it she probably feels she has been cast off by her mum. It is always Romeo or dad or Jers who comfort her.
As for the swimsuits surely that is what they have taken for the trip. You see them on paul's insta as well. Youtube does not allow to show minors bathing without a tshirt. At least that is how she explained it in one of the snow vids.
That was so impolite not to introduce the hosts,who were looking after them so well.
I hope she says in her next missive how much they all appreciated the hospitality shown to them
But i wont hold my breath!
So the bathing suits are for Oz,makes sense i guess. Yep when they get to Oz it will all be about how great her Manly and Daring Boys are at surfing! X 🙄

Return to “Q-Z”