Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:55 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:45 pm
I wonder if Taina really moved to Finnland to cash all the social benefits and leave as soon as possible. :| I mean, she doesn’t teach manners, so it wouldn’t be a surprise if she isn’t big on morals either...
Thats a very valid point..Did they go to Finland for the great welfare system,but contributed nothing to the country.
If thats so,yeh,no manners,no morals ...and no guilty conscience that the good people of Finland paid taxes to keep an enormous family fed,clothed,and with a roof over their heads.
My belief is that if you decide to have a huge amount of children,you only do so if you know for sure you can support them financially. As for supporting them emotionally,I think its impossible to give ten children enough individual care and attention.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Who do you all think her favorites are??

In my opinion

Cleopatra is her perfect ideal child, she can do no wrong she is Tanias carbon copy
Jerusalem - just because he is literally the only parent in the house
Nefertiti - she had her weird shrine princess room after all those back to back boys she is her next Cleo in the making
Romeo - she is always commenting on his looks like a creep plus he takes care of Aphrodite so she doesn’t have to, she’s always shoving the camera in his face
Omega - just because he’s the only one attached to her boob still he will be downgraded soon
Shakesphere - where the hell is his channel the mention in every video, and that little clip they have in every single video is not cute any more he’s not even that small now
Bottom of the barrel :
D”artangen - why did she let him get dreads if she was just going to talk about how much she didn’t like it the whole video
King James - he’s just there to exist
Aphrodite - Romeos problem, she’s rough stuff and not that girly, she’s always going to be in her older sisters shadow
And Leonardo isn’t even considered one of her kids anymore except when she has to name all 10 kids as a part of her image. She doesn’t even mention him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Their Austrian host is so lovely. I liked watching them cook all that Austrian food. She went to pmwmtdg trouble. What was that cover like thing hovering over the pool?

Taina has a strange obsession with Quicksilver. They are starting to look bogan.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 am Their Austrian host is so lovely. I liked watching them cook all that Austrian food. She went to pmwmtdg trouble. What was that cover like thing hovering over the pool?

Taina has a strange obsession with Quicksilver. They are starting to look bogan.
Most people here cover their pools - firstly for comfort hence you keep out the dirt, secondly because we have seasons. If you have the right protection, you can keep the water in the pool in winter. At least most of it...and I think this one is even a extra luxurious one with salt instead of chlorine.
Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 am ...

They are starting? I think they already did a long time ago. Taina always gets a high when she can scream into the camera that she buys this and that brand. Like when they bought the new snowboard "Oh, this his is favorite brand. (I think) It's BURTON!" and than he tries on the shoes "OHHH, LOOOK, those are BURTON TOOO!" or when she bought the instrument: "It's a FENDER! Aphrodite has a pink FENDER too!"
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:05 am
Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 am Their Austrian host is so lovely. I liked watching them cook all that Austrian food. She went to pmwmtdg trouble. What was that cover like thing hovering over the pool?

Most people here cover their pools - firstly for comfort hence you keep out the dirt, secondly because we have seasons. If you have the right protection, you can keep the water in the pool in winter. At least most of it...and I think this one is even a extra luxurious one with salt instead of chlorine.
Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:58 am ...

They are starting? I think they already did a long time ago. Taina always gets a high when she can scream into the camera that she buys this and that brand. Like when they bought the new snowboard "Oh, this his is favorite brand. (I think) It's BURTON!" and than he tries on the shoes "OHHH, LOOOK, those are BURTON TOOO!" or when she bought the instrument: "It's a FENDER! Aphrodite has a pink FENDER too!"

Thanks! That's one fancy cover. We have covers over pools too and there's a roller at the end of the pool. It's mainly to keep leaves out and to try and stop water evaporating from the pool.

I forgot about the brand obsessions.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

pennyajdg wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:40 am Who do you all think her favorites are??

In my opinion

Cleopatra is her perfect ideal child, she can do no wrong she is Tanias carbon copy
Nefertiti - she had her weird shrine princess room after all those back to back boys she is her next Cleo in the making
Romeo - she is always commenting on his looks like a creep plus he takes care of Aphrodite so she doesn’t have to, she’s always shoving the camera in his face
Omega - just because he’s the only one attached to her boob still he will be downgraded soon
Shakesphere - where the hell is his channel the mention in every video, and that little clip they have in every single video is not cute any more he’s not even that small now
Bottom of the barrel :
D”artangen - why did she let him get dreads if she was just going to talk about how much she didn’t like it the whole video
Aphrodite - Romeos problem, she’s rough stuff and not that girly, she’s always going to be in her older sisters shadow
And Leonardo isn’t even considered one of her kids anymore except when she has to name all 10 kids as a part of her image. She doesn’t even mention him!

Haha yes that is exactly the way it is. Only I think Jers is loyal rather than devoted. He has a deal out of it, that is why he is dutifully at her side. He admitted himself in the introduction video that he is just more comfortable at home and we know Taina pays him some money for help with youtubing. He also enjoys his fathering, maybe that is why King James seems quite calm during that journey. I have noticed that both Omeg and Aphrodite are landing in his arms more and more often too.
Cleo, Romeo, Shakespeare and Nef are fully devoted to her mum and trying to please her at every occasion.
D'Art, KJ and Aph are simply too different from who she is. Leo, well, there is the mother-in-law sentiment, it is visible that she is jealous over Jenna. It was funnty how she reacted im the introduction video when Leo said that what he likes most to eat are vegan cheese burgers by Jenna :) Taina was simply angry and could not keep a poker face.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Ah and Omega of course, soon to enter terrible twos. She will lose interest in him :p
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

pennyajdg wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:40 am Who do you all think her favorites are??

In my opinion

Bottom of the barrel :

I more or less agree with your pecking order,Penny
Cleo - youre spot on,carbon copy unless/ until she starts to develop her own personality..unlikely but if she ever comes out from walking in Ma's shadow,said Ma wont - like - it - one - bit 👿

Jez - she depends on him,he is soooo reliable,patient,and attentive to the little uns. If he turns gangster ( and he may,looks like he is slowly becoming fed up with the status quo) what will Ma do...she will be pretty much at a loss,unless she can get one of the middle boys to step up,but I dont think they wd be as capable as J.

Neffy - yeh she is Ma's blue eyed girl,coming along as she did after several boys. The bedroom ' wardrobe ' was crazy,while other kids shared a bedroom/ had no bedroom.
Watch out Nef,you will be lined up to take on Cleo's role when / if C marries/ escapes.

Romeo - Ma is so proud of this boy's popularity with the ladies....she basks in any reflected glory of her kids,real or imagined.
He is such a sweety but he is such a hit with the girls,very soon he will rebel against his buddy status,and want a more normal teen life.
Ma,you will have to be very careful to keep Ro under yr thumb and away from the ladies!

Omega - in favour coz he's the smallest,and still gives her The last chance she has to keep drawing attention to her 'boobies'
( bleughhhhh)!

KJ and Aphro..peaky little KJ ..he is her scapegoat at times. you're so right about Aph..always in Nef's shadow,except when Ma is boasting how 'fearless' she is...

Shakey - poor little guy desperate for attention ..Ma please update him doing "if you like my mums ... Etc etc.."
Its the only bit of limelight he gets.

D'Arty - another sweetheart,gets little attention..for me the irony is,I think this is the guy who may go far,and perhaps be the one who she might have legitimate reason to brag about in years to come.
Shakey,D'Arty and KJ..i wince when I see the doggy look in their eyes,looking up at Ma hoping for attention/ approval

And yeh! Leonardo is now sort of abandoned ( happily so it seems for Leo himself,having escaped the buddy system etc)
The only acknowledgement these days from Ma of her first born is when she crows about being 'Mom of 10'....
It has to be said,A Mom of 10 who isnt remotely maternal but very much a matriarch. In years to come,it will be interesting to see what happens..will all the children get away or will she manage to keep them tied to her apron strings? X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

In my opinion

Bottom of the barrel :

I more or less agree with your pecking order,Penny
Cleo - youre spot on,carbon copy unless/ until she starts to develop her own personality..unlikely but if she ever comes out from walking in Ma's shadow,said Ma wont - like - it - one - bit 👿

Jez - she depends on him,he is soooo reliable,patient,and attentive to the little uns. If he turns gangster ( and he may,looks like he is slowly becoming fed up with the status quo) what will Ma do...she will be pretty much at a loss,unless she can get one of the middle boys to step up,but I dont think they wd be as capable as J.

Neffy - yeh she is Ma's blue eyed girl,coming along as she did after several boys. The bedroom ' wardrobe ' was crazy,while other kids shared a bedroom/ had no bedroom.
Watch out Nef,you will be lined up to take on Cleo's role when / if C marries/ escapes.

Romeo - Ma is so proud of this boy's popularity with the ladies....she basks in any reflected glory of her kids,real or imagined.
He is such a sweety but he is such a hit with the girls,very soon he will rebel against his buddy status,and want a more normal teen life.
Ma,you will have to be very careful to keep Ro under yr thumb and away from the ladies!

Omega - in favour coz he's the smallest,and still gives her The last chance she has to keep drawing attention to her 'boobies'
( bleughhhhh)!

KJ and Aphro..peaky little KJ ..he is her scapegoat at times. you're so right about Aph..always in Nef's shadow,except when Ma is boasting how 'fearless' she is...

Shakey - poor little guy desperate for attention ..Ma please update him doing "if you like my mums ... Etc etc.."
Its the only bit of limelight he gets.

D'Arty - another sweetheart,gets little attention..for me the irony is,I think this is the guy who may go far,and perhaps be the one who she might have legitimate reason to brag about in years to come.
Shakey,D'Arty and KJ..i wince when I see the doggy look in their eyes,looking up at Ma hoping for attention/ approval

And yeh! Leonardo is now sort of abandoned ( happily so it seems for Leo himself,having escaped the buddy system etc)
The only acknowledgement these days from Ma of her first born is when she crows about being 'Mom of 10'....
It has to be said,A Mom of 10 who isnt remotely maternal but very much a matriarch. In years to come,it will be interesting to see what happens..will all the children get away or will she manage to keep them tied to her apron strings? X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Snap,sorry,can you explain about Quicksilver obsession,i dont know what that is,,.and bogan,does that mean phoney? X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:38 am Ah and Omega of course, soon to enter terrible twos. She will lose interest in him :p
Hehe! I think Om may well have a terrible terrible twos! Being rather spoilt as the youngest and already displaying a temper!
Hope he gives T hell,tho of course,the onus will fall on the buddys shoulders.
I think D'Arty is meant to be his buddy? Tho it seems Jez is looking after the baby most of the time..
He is so kind and patient with the littlies and shows them a lot of affection,whereas Cleo is patient with the little uns but not very cuddly.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Just watched the last two videos, and I agree with you guys, they are really good bc of the host. They seem like a lovely family. And how beautiful did the kids look in those traditional dresses. It was really striking to see them in colourful clothes bc we always see them in white t-shirts and jeans. I feel a bit sad that the kids never get the chance to dress up and choose their own clothes anymore, especially Cleo and Nef, I feel like they're the types who'd love fashion and dressing up.

On the bright side, I'm glad they did get that chance and get to meet and play with other children, and maybe experience a bit of what a normal family life is like.

About the host, the mum is a kind of lifestyle blogger, and I think her and Taina met on Instagram.

^ This picture was posted on 8 July. We know from a fan who met Taina and family that they were in Hungary in 8 August. So did they stay in Austria for a month? Hmm. The mystery of the Toivola Timeline continues. :D
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

Go to watch what new disasters I can see and I'm not let down before a second even passes. Letting Omega stick his hand in a drink is horrible manners!!! wth
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I have just watched it :D it was so hilarious, first cheeky Shakespeare asking his mum to freeze (that is shut up), then the Japanese tourist lot taking pictures with them, sooo absurd :D
As for the timeline, sb here mentioned that he met Jers in Spain end of May earlier this year. To me it looks like May/June where they are now just judging after the green freshness of nature, the bright light and the heat. Still they have many countries in front of them, before they reach Spain, so it is all really confusing.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

The gang in Hungary...usual pointless chitchat from T,taking pic of fam in big gggggg circle,staring lovingly at self.
She was thrilled,some passersby wanted photos. Lapping up a bit of attention!
They went vegan place,spent small fortune on food,Om nearly. Had his eye put out attempting to bite into huge burger before him,held together by toothpick
T oblivious of the danger,Dad cd be forgiven perhaps,coz of his sight probs.
Latest ' what a fun mum i am' saying Goodbye white shirts! Seenpms thers a washing machine where they are staying..is she abusing another kind souls hospitality?
Call me old school,but Om shd be in high chair to eat and the lil ones shd be made to sit if dining out..not running up and down a ramp,and messing with food...other diners deserve some peace while they eat.thus is a pet bugbear of mine,teach yr kids so you can take them anywhere and people wont be glaring at the bad behaviour.
Good old Shakey! You have made our day telling Mom she is on pause and freeze..he did look a little nervous after he said it and she wasnt best pleased. Good for you Shakey,we wd love to shake yr hand..you have told her what we are itching to tell her! 😄
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm
As for the timeline, sb here mentioned that he met Jers in Spain end of May earlier this year. To me it looks like May/June where they are now just judging after the green freshness of nature, the bright light and the heat. Still they have many countries in front of them, before they reach Spain, so it is all really confusing.
Ther,the timeline..makes my brain hurt trying to understand it! 😐 🙄 X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

mamaKay072 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:10 pm Go to watch what new disasters I can see and I'm not let down before a second even passes. Letting Omega stick his hand in a drink is horrible manners!!! wth
Mamakay, i love seeing those little kids,but their table manners can make me feel ill sometimes
He is only a toddler,but Om shdnt be encouraged by attention and laughter when he is putting his hand in the drink- and chips!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

We saw Terrible Taina prattle on about her enormous vegan cheesy burger..but did we see her eat it...?
Nope x
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

That sense now that the Austrian host is a blogger too. Good find.

Again they all don't need a burger each! You probably could buy half the amount and just cut them in half. It will also help them eat it.

30C and Taina found that hot? Good luck when she moves out here to Australia. That's not hot by our standards for summer.
NowAndThen87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NowAndThen87 »

It’s so hard to take even these comments seriously with the awful names of these children! Dear god I feel for them not only having her as a mother but then being stuck with the names from Hell.

Also what does the silent husband do for a living?

Return to “Q-Z”