Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Its like saying everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it nust fall between X and Y and match my own views.
lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lavenderlove »

Alysia887 wrote:
Meeniemo wrote:Just realised something, her viewer interaction is the worst I've ever seen.

Her twitter hasn't been updated in months, same with her facebook, she only replies to happy comments on YT.

How is she even getting views?
There is not ONE negative comment on any video. Can you even imagine the time it takes to go through and delete shit you don’t like? Even it like 1/4 were negative comments that’s a lot of time spent doing that.
You want to be on YouTube then you grow thick skin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not to mention, she only "likes" about 3 to 4 comments each video. Barely responds to anything on IG. If this is your "JOB", then do it! She wants this to be her job but literally puts in the bare minimum amount of effort. They got that expensive drone to supposedly spice up their footage. Well, they took about 3 shots of boring ass Temecula like 4 months ago, and keep using it as if it adds anything to the vlog. BORING.

She has NO interaction with her viewers, and continues to put up half-assed trash vlogs. If any of us performed that way at a real job, we'd be let go. But Rash has her obsessed weirdo little fans to keep paying her bills. So worthless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sneege07
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sneege07 »

lavenderlove wrote:
Alysia887 wrote:
Meeniemo wrote:Just realised something, her viewer interaction is the worst I've ever seen.

Her twitter hasn't been updated in months, same with her facebook, she only replies to happy comments on YT.

How is she even getting views?
There is not ONE negative comment on any video. Can you even imagine the time it takes to go through and delete shit you don’t like? Even it like 1/4 were negative comments that’s a lot of time spent doing that.
You want to be on YouTube then you grow thick skin.

Not to mention, she only "likes" about 3 to 4 comments each video. Barely responds to anything on IG. If this is your "JOB", then do it! She wants this to be her job but literally puts in the bare minimum amount of effort. They got that expensive drone to supposedly spice up their footage. Well, they took about 3 shots of boring ass Temecula like 4 months ago, and keep using it as if it adds anything to the vlog. BORING.

She has NO interaction with her viewers, and continues to put up half-assed trash vlogs. If any of us performed that way at a real job, we'd be let go. But Rash has her obsessed weirdo little fans to keep paying her bills. So worthless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
She is terrible at her "job." They are always saying they're just "so busy" buuuut their vlogs are seriously so boring. The exact same content every single one. Nothing ever changes. Now it's the same thing, different house. Rachelle missed so many great opportunities to vlog actual interesting things. What in the world do they actually do every day?!

I almost feel bad for them. I don't know if they are depressed or stuck in a rut or what, but this is not normal behavior. I dislike a lot of Youtubers but even they film different kinds of videos and do something different every now and then. Are they just so full of themselves that they think this "content" is GOOD?! I do not get it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ginatheninja
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ginatheninja »

Bundy wrote:So this is why they just HAD to replace the kick plate as their “first house project” so that it matched her new stupid door mats for an ad!
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a0af22.jpg[/IMG]

Is it just me or is the rug kind of small it looks weird for the size of the entry

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

It’s sad to think that their ONLY “interesting” vlogs are a pregnancy announcement, new house, or new baby. Like they have to do these things in order to stay relevant and get views. What a sad, pitiful life.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

That welcome mat look cheap and small lol. I like how she arranged it, but she should get a slightly bigger mat to put on top. It’s like it’s too small for the front door.

Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

That welcome mat is too small for even a single entry door. She has a DOUBLE entry!

RobinSparkles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by RobinSparkles »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:20 pm That welcome mat look cheap and small lol. I like how she arranged it, but she should get a slightly bigger mat to put on top. It’s like it’s too small for the front door.

I thought it was a placemat that she was turning into a welcome mat.
StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Ginatheninja wrote:
Bundy wrote:So this is why they just HAD to replace the kick plate as their “first house project” so that it matched her new stupid door mats for an ad!

Is it just me or is the rug kind of small it looks weird for the size of the entry

It’s bothering me to no end that the brown mat isn’t center with the buffalo plaid one.

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

RobinSparkles wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:20 pm That welcome mat look cheap and small lol. I like how she arranged it, but she should get a slightly bigger mat to put on top. It’s like it’s too small for the front door.

I thought it was a placemat that she was turning into a welcome mat.

I was half asleep when I wrote this. Please forgive me. Now that I look at it, it is a placemat underneath it. But overall it’s too small for her door. Not to mention she said that the mat underneath was dirty ( surprise surprise hahaha!!).

mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

Ginatheninja wrote:

It’s small and in the video it looked like even though they are double doors, only the door on the left opens, so they don’t even have it where it would be used. Not like they probably wipe their feet on the door mat anyways

blairwaldorff
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blairwaldorff »

I had time today to fuck around and take a peek at the houses on Zillow and my god, she settled. There are HUGE houses with pools + more bedrooms for WAY less than what they paid. Also IF i'm looking at the right house, the street she lives on is rather ironic :)
CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

Ginatheninja wrote:

I agree. Also, the fact that the top one is off center is really annoying.

CurlupandDye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CurlupandDye »

blairwaldorff wrote:I had time today to fuck around and take a peek at the houses on Zillow and my god, she settled. There are HUGE houses with pools + more bedrooms for WAY less than what they paid. Also IF i'm looking at the right house, the street she lives on is rather ironic :)
She didn’t settle. They couldn’t afford any of those. Her mother cosigned the loan for the down payment of the $200K they could actually get approved for and they are paying the owners the rest monthly at their same monthly rent price as the old place.

blairwaldorff
Amateur
Amateur

CurlupandDye wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 pm
blairwaldorff wrote:I had time today to fuck around and take a peek at the houses on Zillow and my god, she settled. There are HUGE houses with pools + more bedrooms for WAY less than what they paid. Also IF i'm looking at the right house, the street she lives on is rather ironic :)
She didn’t settle. They couldn’t afford any of those. Her mother cosigned the loan for the down payment of the $200K they could actually get approved for and they are paying the owners the rest monthly at their same monthly rent price as the old place.

Wait WHAT?! How did i miss this??? I've spent the last 48 hours reading the last few threads because i've been abroad :x
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

blairwaldorff wrote:
CurlupandDye wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:57 pm

Wait WHAT?! How did i miss this??? I've spent the last 48 hours reading the last few threads because i've been abroad :x

They were forced to settle because it was the ONLY option they could get that was decent enough for their liking and good enough to show on Instagram
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

CurlupandDye wrote:

I totally missed that lol. Thanks for the information

Caligal1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Caligal1 »

Must be a Pinterest thing...
4B2B8C9B-C4C2-440E-B833-15BB5DBCDE3A.jpeg
95539C75-85DC-4F54-AF28-179542A54EFE.jpeg
Guess who did an Insta Story with the second one
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mamabear01
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mamabear01 »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
CurlupandDye wrote:

I totally missed that lol. Thanks for the information

So is this confirmed now and not just speculation?

blairwaldorff
Amateur
Amateur

Also, can anyone send me a link to the discord? i'm on there 24/7 through my phone and it'd be so much easier to talk about this. The link on one of the earlier pages already expired.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”