Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Emily81
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Emily81 »

Hey Taina,

your kids don't need an hamburger each, I bet none of the toddlers finished them. We all know it was only for your shooting from above (and it wasn't even done well).
The amount of food waste you are generating on this journey is disgusting and disrespectful.
Your little geniuses kids don't know how to stay at the table, they have no matters and they barely know how to properly use cutlery.
You, the adult, should not get up in the chairs in a public place. You, the adult, should not let your kid mess with the food while you proudly film it.

Speaking about good manners, cooking a Finnish or Australian dish for the host family would have been a nice gesture.
I really hope that, at least, you have help paid for the food your family ate/wasted.

I'm sincerely curious about your homeschooling, you said this is a great opportunity to learn on the go. And it is! It would be even greater if you (the homeschool teacher) knew something about the places you visit and not "I think this is the parliament, I think that is bla bla bla....". Know how to pronounce Beethoven would also help.
And how can you, the great teacher of 10, not be able to repeat "Almduddler" , c'mom it's not Chinese!

How did you feel, you super mom of 10, when your daughter, after receiving the traditional dress, went straight to her sister to get help? That was weird.

You should stop defining yourself "mom of 10", it's not compatible with what we see in your videos 'cause you don't act like a mother and your kids don't rely on you for anything.

Just one last thing, how the hell it's possible that you are still so bad at filming and editing? You should have learned something with time, but no. No progress.

I really think that, the most of the people who still watches you, do it because they are curious about how much your content can get worse and even be more ridiculous.
I do it and you never disappoint me.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by LCgirl »

ther3 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:48 pm I have just watched it :D it was so hilarious, first cheeky Shakespeare asking his mum to freeze (that is shut up), then the Japanese tourist lot taking pictures with them, sooo absurd :D
As for the timeline, sb here mentioned that he met Jers in Spain end of May earlier this year. To me it looks like May/June where they are now just judging after the green freshness of nature, the bright light and the heat. Still they have many countries in front of them, before they reach Spain, so it is all really confusing.
Jerusalem was in Spain last year. He posted a photo of him there on IG. So either that person mixed up the timeline or Jers went to Spain again this year. Either way, it was only Jerusalem, not the whole family. It wasn't on this Europe trip in the motorhome.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

It is mostly likely that they began this trip around May/June, but we have proof that they were in Austria in early July, and in Hungary early August, which means that they probably spent more time in each of these countries, which also means that there are a lot they're not showing on the vlogs.

Hmm Taina, what are you hiding? 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13817&p=1476058#p1476050
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm That sense now that the Austrian host is a blogger too. Good find.

Again they all don't need a burger each! You probably could buy half the amount and just cut them in half. It will also help them eat it.

30C and Taina found that hot? Good luck when she moves out here to Australia. That's not hot by our standards for summer.
I wonder too how the children are going to cope with the heat in Australia. Most of them grew up in Finland. Even Romeo and D'Artagnan moved there when they were really young. Their bodies have adapted to the extreme cold in Finland, it must be hard to adjust to extreme heat in Australia.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

LCgirl wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:34 pm It is mostly likely that they began this trip around May/June, but we have proof that they were in Austria in early July, and in Hungary early August, which means that they probably spent more time in each of these countries, which also means that there are a lot they're not showing on the vlogs.

Hmm Taina, what are you hiding? 8-)

viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13817&p=1476058#p1476050
Some people also wrote about Taina going to India in May? That was the weirdest thing ever. She was supposed to say so in one of the vlogs, but I habe never seen it. Well, on the insta from echtmama there is a photo of her son and Aph from the 15.07, which would suggest they have stayed with them at lwast for a week. However, we cant be sure if she was really posting them instantly ;p one of the photos was added like two days ago (Cleo in traditional dress)
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

LCgirl wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:54 pm
Snap2it wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:24 pm That sense now that the Austrian host is a blogger too. Good find.

Again they all don't need a burger each! You probably could buy half the amount and just cut them in half. It will also help them eat it.

30C and Taina found that hot? Good luck when she moves out here to Australia. That's not hot by our standards for summer.
I wonder too how the children are going to cope with the heat in Australia. Most of them grew up in Finland. Even Romeo and D'Artagnan moved there when they were really young. Their bodies have adapted to the extreme cold in Finland, it must be hard to adjust to extreme heat in Australia.
This is why she spares them sunscreen and headcoverings and terrorizes with bugs and spiders. Survival skills homeschooled by Taina :D
dreamsover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dreamsover »

Just a quick question - wtf is Nef still in the buggy?.......

p.s. OMG just saw her front teeth getting even worse!!!!!
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

dreamsover wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 am Just a quick question - wtf is Nef still in the buggy?.......

Firstly, because she's babied, secondly it could be that she has some neurological problem too. I mean, her mother wasn't the most young, when she received her. You can't judge just through a few vlogs though - so I could be completely wrong. She definitely has some speech delay and as I said, she acts not age apropriate. This could either be because of some neurological issue or just because Taina WANTS her to stay in the diaper gang for as long as possible and Nefertiti just wants to please her mother and hangs on to her role as one of the younger siblings. Either way, she can definitely still outgrow the issues, but I wouldn't just ignore it as Taina does. She needs some help - at least some speech therapy.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Oh, and I am actually okay with them running around and playing before the food is served. I'm not okay wasting food or playing with it or encouraging your youngsters to put their hands into the dishes. They also refuse to hand out aprons to the younger ones. I also consider it outrageous how Taina acts, but she always wants to be in the spotlight - so, you can't help it. And yes, she never shows herself eating...

I also have to mention Taina's hair. She probably had some oil in it the whole time the last vlogs - it looked greasy and oily. But today it was washed and had soft waves. It was so shiny. She probably started to take proper care again.

I laughed that they act like they wouldn't know Australia and that it would be so difficult for them there. She preached about it to her kids like she was talking about Eden - she also lived and raised some of the children there for quiet a while. She knows how Australia is, some of the children have experiences too. She just wants to raise the level of drama by pointing out all the stuff Australia is famous for: The heat, the poisonous insects, the sun,...

I believe she just plays with it to make Australia as a goal more fun and a bate for the viewers, so that there are questions like "How will they deal with the spiders?" or "How will they deal with the temperature?" or "Will all of them come along? What's with Leo?" She does a lot of things on purpose.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Emily81 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:52 pm Hey Taina,

your kids don't need an hamburger each, I bet none of the toddlers finished them. We all know it was only for your shooting from above (and it wasn't even done well).
The amount of food waste you are generating on this journey is disgusting and disrespectful.
Your little geniuses kids don't know how to stay at the table, they have no matters and they barely know how to properly use cutlery.
You, the adult, should not get up in the chairs in a public place. You, the adult, should not let your kid mess with the food while you proudly film it.

Speaking about good manners, cooking a Finnish or Australian dish for the host family would have been a nice gesture.
I really hope that, at least, you have help paid for the food your family ate/wasted.

I'm sincerely curious about your homeschooling, you said this is a great opportunity to learn on the go. And it is! It would be even greater if you (the homeschool teacher) knew something about the places you visit and not "I think this is the parliament, I think that is bla bla bla....". Know how to pronounce Beethoven would also help.
And how can you, the great teacher of 10, not be able to repeat "Almduddler" , c'mom it's not Chinese!

How did you feel, you super mom of 10, when your daughter, after receiving the traditional dress, went straight to her sister to get help? That was weird.

You should stop defining yourself "mom of 10", it's not compatible with what we see in your videos 'cause you don't act like a mother and your kids don't rely on you for anything.

Just one last thing, how the hell it's possible that you are still so bad at filming and editing? You should have learned something with time, but no. No progress.

I really think that, the most of the people who still watches you, do it because they are curious about how much your content can get worse and even be more ridiculous.
I do it and you never disappoint me.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
That was great Emily,it covered pretty much everything thats wrong with T's parenting ( and her filming and editing!)
The last paragraph resonated with me coz i often ask myself,WHY are we watching,and even more puzzling,WHY are we
commenting? WHY do i want to continue doing both?
After all,its not entertaining to see kids being neglected when theres a health prob,dressed and fed badly,and overlooked and ignored at the expense of their mother's ego.....Especially when theres not a thing we can do about it?
Isn't it a just a massive waste of precious time watching this crass woman bungle her way through many countries,after already having watched her boast and brag and fib when at home in her ( not hers) big f*** off house?
You hit the nail on the head,we tune in to see what the hell awful thing is gonna happen next,its a strange fascination we have,and like you said,she never fails to disappoint us.
IMHO she is even worse on her travels than at home,coz we see how rude,brash and inconsiderate she is when around other people,and what a bad example she sets her children re how you behave in public situations. Not to mention the sheer ignorance she displays about the history and traditions of each country they visit,she has no real interest in the countries,they are just backdrops for more filming,so she can say..i am a mom of TEN and we have visited ......however many countries! 😄
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

dreamsover wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:11 am Just a quick question - wtf is Nef still in the buggy?.......

Im really bothered about the neglect of her teeth..and the neglect of her eye!
Our cat has just been given a clean bill of health afte seeing the vet three times and having eye drops for several weeks.
We didnt just ignore it when there was obviously something wrong,we got it looked at. He had a blocked tear duct and it needed fixing by a professional,despite the cost,and the time it took ferrying him to the vets and back several times.

I don't so much mind Neffy being in the buggy on holiday
Theyre walking a lot,and theres four spaces,so she might as well jump in when her legs get tired. Plus we dont know how well any of them are sleeping in the van,so,she is probably tired.Thats all kept under wraps isnt it!
I wdnt approve of it if they were at home,she is old enough now to get around on her own two feet..and she has quite long legs!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

NowAndThen87 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:50 pm It’s so hard to take even these comments seriously with the awful names of these children! Dear god I feel for them not only having her as a mother but then being stuck with the names from Hell.

Also what does the silent husband do for a living?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alysia,i guess that in TainaWorld,they are names that will ensure her offspring,and therefore herself - coz she sees said offspring as extensions of Taina rather than individuals - get plenty of attention.
No thought given to the impact these pompous ridiculous names she's given them will have.
Imagine as an adult in the wider world,being asked yr name, and saying I' m KingJames! Or I'm D'Artagnan...
Sbody here said they'll grow up and hopefully change their names ..for example KingJames,just James.
I also think that coz she is a narcissist,she is into all things relating to her being larger than life,and very important...hence the pretentious names.
I' m surprised she hasnt changed her own name to something like Titania,specially as she is obsessed by her ' boobies'! 😄

Daddy Paul..he doesnt go out to work as his eyesight is very bad,so Ive heard. At home I think he does a lot of the cooking.
I' m intrigued as to what he thinks of Taina's shenanigans. He definitely keeps himself very much in the background or maybe thats just Taina,not seeing him as of enough interest for her to include him in the films?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps or maybe call herself LadyMacbeth seeing as she already has a Shakespeare! X
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Well, Nef is still in the buggy, for the same reason she was in nappies almost until her 4th birthday. Taina is being comfortable. They do so much walking that Nef probably would not have enough stamina to keep up with the group and would need more resting stops. It was just easier to pack her in the buggy. She is also quite skinny and tiny, lole all the youngest ones, so she can easily pass for a younger child.
Her teeth started to fall out according to Taina, so probably that ia what they were waiting for ;p
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I have also observed that Taina loves making her youngest seem even younger that they are. She is referring to Omega as a 1 yrs old, Aph as 2 yrs old for instance... Reality check, at the beginning of the trip they were all well over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 and they are approaching they birthdays (in about 2 months time?). They look small, so it is easier to sell them as babies :)
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:09 am [quote=Alysia887 post_id=1478020 time=1568159418

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Alysia,i guess that in TainaWorld,they are names that will ensure her offspring,and therefore herself - coz she sees said offspring as extensions of Taina rather than individuals - get plenty of attention.

I' m surprised she hasnt changed her own name to something like Titania,specially as she is obsessed by her ' boobies'! 😄

Daddy Paul..he doesnt go out to work as his eyesight is very bad,so Ive heard. At home I think he does a lot of the cooking.
I' m intrigued as to what he thinks of Taina's shenanigans. He definitely keeps himself very much in the background or maybe thats just Taina,not seeing him as of enough interest for her to include him in the films?
[/quote]

Titania or Tyrrania :D hahaha maybe her full name is Taina Boobie Bride ;p

Someone mentioned a 15 yrs from now forcast: a scenario where the old kids have left the nest, she need sto look after the senile Paul while dealing with her own ageing and teenage rebellion from the as of today neglected youngest 4 is very likely. It is not I wish for them thougj.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:33 am I have also observed that Taina loves making her youngest seem even younger that they are. She is referring to Omega as a 1 yrs old, Aph as 2 yrs old for instance... Reality check, at the beginning of the trip they were all well over 1.5, 2.5, 3.5 and 4.5 and they are approaching they birthdays (in about 2 months time?). They look small, so it is easier to sell them as babies :)
OMG! You are correct..Omega turns two in early November..i remember the date coz its my bday too!
He deffo seems quite a bit younger,i wasnt really giving it any thought,but i wd have said,about 18 mths if sbody asked me.
So,are the " nappy gang" all nov bdays? Making Nef almost five,KJ almost four,and Aphro almost three
We are deffo given the impression they are younger! x
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

The woman who was showing them around in Hungary is Nora. She's known Taina for a couple years. They met through Instagram too.

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/noraspiration/

She visited Taina in Finland earlier this year and filmed it.

I think it's rude of Taina to not introduce her generous hosts and thanked them for their hospitality on camera. It's not like they're just ordinary people who wanted privacy. They're bloggers/youtubers who would have appreciated the exposure they would get for their content if Taina had bothered to give them credit.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:37 am The woman who was showing them around in Hungary is Nora. She's known Taina for a couple years. They met through Instagram too.

Her IG: https://www.instagram.com/noraspiration/

She visited Taina in Finland earlier this year and filmed it.

I think it's rude of Taina to not introduce her generous hosts and thanked them for their hospitality on camera. It's not like they're just ordinary people who wanted privacy. They're bloggers/youtubers who would have appreciated the exposure they would get for their content if Taina had bothered to give them credit.
Thanks LC! I like NORa..she is very NORmal and nice.
No silly voice,no endless gazing lovingly at herself, no chattering about nothing at all.
She is interesting and interested..warm and engaging with the kids. I wish she was their mummy.
Why Nora,why befriend Taina? You seem so genuine and sweet,you deserve better than Terrible T..she is too wrapped up in herself to ever be a good friend to you.
And where did you sleep? ?Could it be .....surely not!... Was the Untouched And Sacred Room of Little Girls Clothes slept in for first time ever 😱 x
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:57 pm
mamaKay072 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:10 pm Go to watch what new disasters I can see and I'm not let down before a second even passes. Letting Omega stick his hand in a drink is horrible manners!!! wth
Mamakay, i love seeing those little kids,but their table manners can make me feel ill sometimes
He is only a toddler,but Om shdnt be encouraged by attention and laughter when he is putting his hand in the drink- and chips!
thats what I think too. I'm all for sensory curiosity, but putting hands & food in smoothies... no-no

Return to “Q-Z”