Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Jamerrill Stewart (Homeschool mom of 7 [soon to be 8])

Unread post by cjl123 »

Omg. Shut up with the Obama/Trump BS. We don’t come here to read your political opinions. We come here to talk about stupid hauls and gross food. Move it along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SnarkySam
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SnarkySam »

cjl123 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 am Omg. Shut up with the Obama/Trump BS. We don’t come here to read your political opinions. We come here to talk about stupid hauls and gross food. Move it along. Image

Yes! yes! yes! :yup: :tyvm: :clap: :gj: stop going off topic!!!!
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Her house is up for sale

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

80085 wrote:
cjl123 wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:11 am Omg. Shut up with the Obama/Trump BS. We don’t come here to read your political opinions. We come here to talk about stupid hauls and gross food. Move it along. Image

I didn't want to bring it up more than I already had, but it was hard to with the whole "hot breakfast" BS. Okay, say Obama started it, Trump voters still made it so much worse and CONTINUED the concentration camps due to his hate of Latinos. My points still stands, no apologies. And I will not be replying to anymore politic posts, whether I want to or not, because we clearly aren't allowed. TL;DR; If you voted for Tr*mp, YOU'RE the asshole. America is a massive joke now all thanks to people like you, who voted this man and who's barely worthy of being called such.
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!!! God damn, we come here as a guilty pleasure to gossip about youtubers. Not read/scroll past rants and arguments about the president. We are all capable of looking at google and the news. Fuck sakes.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

onbreak wrote:Her house is up for sale

How do you know? I can’t imagine they got it looking presentable enough for listing pictures

HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

They should have paid to stage their home. The pictures aren’t helping them. There’s just too many people living in that size of house and it looks so cluttered. Things must be bad with the neighbors still because that property is perfect for them and they seem to have the money to add on to the house.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Saw it on the bakery thread.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Sorry, but ppl don’t come on a GOSSIP site to be LECTURED about politics. Especially from someone that doesn’t even live in the United States. We deal with it enough everywhere else in our lives; please just let us have our own little snarking sanctuary. ✌🏻💜💜
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

I wonder if they're selling because of neighbors drama or they admit they're never going to be able to live in renovations to have an addition.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Can someone post the pictures since I don’t think we can share the address?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Google bakery Jamerrill her thread there has the link

SnarkySam
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SnarkySam »

I am surprised they are selling. I wonder if it will sit on the market for quite a awhile since the photos show small cluttered rooms and I can't imagine many people wanting to move all the way out there to the middl of nowhere.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

cjl123 wrote:Can someone post the pictures since I don’t think we can share the address?

I’m not going to post them all, but here are a few of the not-so-professional photos. They’re either blurry, have kids in them, look unsanitary, unsafe, or further demonstrate just how wacky old CriscoLips Delite Stewart is. Can you believe her middle name is actually Delite?! Image

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 8a6a80.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b09add.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... eb972d.jpg[/IMG]ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a333db.jpg[/IMG]

Jsa54764

Unread post by Jsa54764 »

80085 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:38 am
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 am
80085 wrote: I didn't want to bring it up more than I already had, but it was hard to with the whole "hot breakfast" BS. Okay, say Obama started it, Trump voters still made it so much worse and CONTINUED the concentration camps due to his hate of Latinos. My points still stands, no apologies. And I will not be replying to anymore politic posts, whether I want to or not, because we clearly aren't allowed. TL;DR; If you voted for Tr*mp, YOU'RE the asshole. America is a massive joke now all thanks to people like you, who voted this man and who's barely worthy of being called such.
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP!!!!!!! God damn, we come here as a guilty pleasure to gossip about youtubers. Not read/scroll past rants and arguments about the president. We are all capable of looking at google and the news. Fuck sakes.

Lol no. I'm not just gonna ignore that dumbassery. Kids' lives are STILL at stake. Just as you yourself pointed out as an option, SCROLL PAST IT. Literally no one is forcing you to read it.
You are a fucking idiot. Seriously. And you’re the reason he’s going to re-elected in 2020. So, thanks for that. Fucking dipshit.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Jsa54764 wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:20 pm
80085 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:38 am
ForeverGauc01 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:23 am

Lol no. I'm not just gonna ignore that dumbassery. Kids' lives are STILL at stake. Just as you yourself pointed out as an option, SCROLL PAST IT. Literally no one is forcing you to read it.
You are a fucking idiot. Seriously. And you’re the reason he’s going to re-elected in 2020. So, thanks for that. Fucking dipshit.
MOD NOTE: I don’t know how many different ways we can say it, STOP TALKING ABOUT POLITICS! No one cares what you think! NO ONE! Besides calling someone an “idiot” for thinking differently than you do is just close minded and ignorant!

Psst...the best way to change someone’s mind is to kindly show them a different way!
OldHag
Informer
Informer

Unread post by OldHag »

The house looks so awful in the photos. Dollar Tree decor. They've dropped the price by a lot "for a limited time" and offer painting and replacement of the filthy carpet up to $5000 which wouldn't cover all of it. Their house ad sounds of desperation.

"Grandmother" looks and dresses like Chrissy from Three's Company in the recent video. 😉
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

that shelf over the girls bed looks like it's about to fall off. Can't wait to see the head wound from that!

No wonder their oldest has fled the compound!
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

smarlo wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:20 am that shelf over the girls bed looks like it's about to fall off. Can't wait to see the head wound from that!

No wonder their oldest has fled the compound!
Yikes! I noticed that shelf too! The photos look like a "joke" listing. They should all be redone.
cjl123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cjl123 »

Was the realtor drunk when they posted those photos? Lmfao noooo

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Real life "mama life", doesn't look too appealing

Return to “I-P”