Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

NowAndThen87 wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 4:50 pm It’s so hard to take even these comments seriously with the awful names of these children! Dear god I feel for them not only having her as a mother but then being stuck with the names from Hell.

Also what does the silent husband do for a living?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure Pauls job is to just post "THE END IS NEAR" on his facebook
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

I wonder if Paul and Taina ever have normal conversations. They never ever seem to interact with each other. Only a little utter here and there Always on different worlds. It seems like Jerusalem is starting to hang back with him.

I find it rude of her to never really pay notice to any person educating or informing the family about anything, she’s too busy sticking the cam in the kids faces and speaking to them, to get a response, meanwhile in reality that person is basically speaking to the back of Tainas head the whole time while no one else is paying attention.

I’ve started noticing, especially in this latest video that she’s starting to “interact” with the little ones, handing over the camera to someone saying, “film me being a mother and playing with my babies for once” yet she looks so awkward with them. Reminds me of how I am with babies, I’m never around them and scared to grab or play with them haha. The younger boys moved on from the rope ladder real quick to get away from mom.

When they were in the fountain and Aphrodite, (bless her heart) was the only one who didn’t want to play in the water, was handed off to Taina, I said, “ohh nooo, why did they give her to her for, she’s just gonna throw her in” Poor baby did not want any of that. Then here comes Cleo, going all in with the all white clothes of course

Also does she HAVVVVVE to film the two second interactions with fans?? When they’re filmed, it’s like, “oh we’re being interrupted by yet another peasant fan again

theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Also wth were they watching at the end of the video, a little shot of that would’ve been nice, and of course it wouldn’t be a classic vlog without the kids all lined up in a row by height, and of course she had to go squat in the shot with them while they watched. She wasn’t interested in the show, she just wanted to be on film with her precious free range children.

I think my eyes have rolled way too far in the back of my head, one too many times already.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

theoddmacabre wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:45 am I wonder if Paul and Taina ever have normal conversations. They never ever seem to interact with each other. Only a little utter here and there Always on different worlds. It seems like Jerusalem is starting to hang back with him.

I find it rude of her to never really pay notice to any person educating or informing the family about anything, she’s too busy sticking the cam in the kids faces and speaking to them, to get a response, meanwhile in reality that person is basically speaking to the back of Tainas head the whole time while no one else is paying attention.

I’ve started noticing, especially in this latest video that she’s starting to “interact” with the little ones, handing over the camera to someone saying, “film me being a mother and playing with my babies for once” yet she looks so awkward with them. Reminds me of how I am with babies, I’m never around them and scared to grab or play with them haha. The younger boys moved on from the rope ladder real quick to get away from mom.

When they were in the fountain and Aphrodite, (bless her heart) was the only one who didn’t want to play in the water, was handed off to Taina, I said, “ohh nooo, why did they give her to her for, she’s just gonna throw her in” Poor baby did not want any of that. Then here comes Cleo, going all in with the all white clothes of course Image

Also does she HAVVVVVE to film the two second interactions with fans?? When they’re filmed, it’s like, “oh we’re being interrupted by yet another peasant fan again Image

Good question....I cant bring to mind any occasion when I have seen T and P smile at each other or laugh together.
We never even see them having even the most short or mundane of conversations. Never seen them touch each other. Dont see them discussing the kids,sharing worries about them and so on..
Its interesting you saying how you feel you dont know how to be around kids,understandable if youre not often around kids..
But T has had 20 yrs experience of children,yet talks to her small kids almost as if she is a stranger to them,there isnt the easy fond familiarity you hear when parents talk to their little ones.
That darn camera has a lot to answer to! Possibly the one thing in life she feels close to? X
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Taina really lost weight - its not even beautiful anymore. She is more thin than Cleopatra, which means that she definitely tried to safe her daughter. Cleopatra helped herself...despite that kind of a mother. (She was anorexic according to her insta and a video, where she is singing on a show on TV) Taina definitely is ill...

And she made Cleopatra go through the water fountains in the last video, when the children played there. It was that kind, which changes location on the floor, especially designed for playing. Thankfully she wore not only linen, but her perfectly black bathing suit. Oh, and Taina called it putting the children into the washing machine. -_- A joke about the dirty shirts again. Such a cool mom.

I still don't get how the bunnies could pee on the children...they didn't even cuddle on video with them. At least it was a rescue zoo this time. She tries to be more "vegan" - I bet because a lot of her audience followed her because she had a vegan family, who looked perfect. She also told a 100 times that they will go home to enjoy vegan pizza.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:41 pm
I still don't get how the bunnies could pee on the children...they didn't even cuddle on video with them. At least it was a rescue zoo this time. She tries to be more "vegan" - I bet because a lot of her audience followed her because she had a vegan family, who looked perfect. She also told a 100 times that they will go home to enjoy vegan pizza.
Me neither..Maybe she edited the cuddling out. I didnt like how in the preview bit at the start,she said You got pissed on by a bunny. Pee is acceptable but i think pissed is quite a vulgar word for a mum to use to young kids. Later on,that was edited out.
I was glad it was a rescue zoo.
Overall i enjoyed this vlog a lot,was fab to see the children so happy and having fun. Nice memories for them. aphro seemed quite listless some of the time,which is concerning,coz she isnt as sparky as she used to be.
Taina was the only thing spoiling it!
I dislike how she refers to her 'fans' ...wd be nice if she had a little modesty and just called them viewers
Ending was sooooo staged!,
Give us a break Taina,do you think we are taken in ...we know you too well by now.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Quicksilver is probably paying them for the exposure. As is Calvin Klein. Jes also wears them.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

This tiresome woman who probably thinks she looks hot is painful to watch. The camera adds 10 lbs too so they are all skinny. I hope they all get out of this trip without getting ill or malnourished. Listen--I am all for a vegan diet if that is what you want. I have a couple of friends who are vegan. BUT- be vegan or dont. They have not been vegan on this trip and speaking as an retired RN, a mom, someone who tries to eat well she is not doing those kids any good. If they were truly vegan eating meat and milk products would make them ALL sick. You just cant do that. Did anyone notice in one video KJ scarfed down the meat first thing, I think it was in the one that had that cheesy potato pasta. And I agree-the word pissed is for male locker rooms and drunk people or just some one with no manners or class. She has already lost some of her children and doesnt even know it.
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:41 pm I still don't get how the bunnies could pee on the children...they didn't even cuddle on video with them. At least it was a rescue zoo this time. She tries to be more "vegan" - I bet because a lot of her audience followed her because she had a vegan family, who looked perfect. She also told a 100 times that they will go home to enjoy vegan pizza.
Bunnies are very territorial animals and they mark their "property" by spraying pee. Especially if not speyed/neutered, but some even after operations. Maybe their big sensitive ears couldn't handle T's voice and they felt threatened.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Leo changed his header and avatar on youtube to him as the junk food king. Just wanted to mention... :-) I think it's the burger king crown.

Thanks for the info, Hopo, I never got peed by a rabbit. I wonder what they did with the poor animal hence the actual scene was cut out of the video. They never seemed to interact with the rabbits - u just saw them munching on some grass in front of them.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Another host in the white t-shirt. Whenever I will meet a person dressed that way I will suspect them of being Taina's followers. It is like the smurphs but the other way round.
And yes she wants to show how she interacts with the toddlers and more happy scenes. Looks still staged and artificial.
Vegan is back :) btw even traditional food of every country they visit can be plant-bases, so I do not understand all her fuss about it. You can always choose whatever does not contain meat. Vegan is getting really trendy, probably due to the climat concerns plant based dining becomes visibly a good business. Last year alone they have opened a lot of new vegan places im my city's old town LOL, so Taina must know it is not niche any more.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 am Another host in the white t-shirt. Whenever I will meet a person dressed that way I will suspect them of being Taina's followers. It is like the smurphs but the other way round.
And yes she wants to show how she interacts with the toddlers and more happy scenes. Looks still staged and artificial.
Vegan is back :) btw even traditional food of every country they visit can be plant-bases, so I do not understand all her fuss about it. You can always choose whatever does not contain meat. Vegan is getting really trendy, probably due to the climat concerns plant based dining becomes visibly a good business. Last year alone they have opened a lot of new vegan places im my city's old town LOL, so Taina must know it is not niche any more.
Yup, she definitely doesn't do it just because of health reasons and DEFINITELY not for animal rights or for environmental reasons. It's probably as you said just for the views. I bet Romeo (?), who started to be vegan at first, did it for other reasons than his mother.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am
ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 am Another host in the white t-shirt. Whenever I will meet a person dressed that way I will suspect them of being Taina's followers. It is like the smurphs but the other way round.
Yup, she definitely doesn't do it just because of health reasons and DEFINITELY not for animal rights or for environmental reasons. It's probably as you said just for the views. I bet Romeo (?), who started to be vegan at first, did it for other reasons than his mother.
'Like the Smurfs but the other way round' made me laugh so much! Thank you ther,so funny!
Lou,i agree,she doesnt plant based for animal rights..she neither likes people nor cares about animals!
I remember the "we raced with a reindeer" vlog..i bet the poor creature was terrified but they thought it was great fun.
Ask the foxes if its fun when they get chased by hounds 😪

....its just all part of her
"Hey! look at us ....minimalist trendy eaters! Behold my Big tribe of white wearers,And i am their SuperMom!
We are not those things really,but I will do my best to kid you that we are!" 😍 X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hopo wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:12 am
Lalelou123 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:41 pm I still don't get how the bunnies could pee on the children...they didn't even cuddle on video with them. At least it was a rescue zoo this time. She tries to be more "vegan" - I bet because a lot of her audience followed her because she had a vegan family, who looked perfect. She also told a 100 times that they will go home to enjoy vegan pizza.
Bunnies are very territorial animals and they mark their "property" by spraying pee. Especially if not speyed/neutered, but some even after operations. Maybe their big sensitive ears couldn't handle T's voice and they felt threatened.
Hi Hopo,i tried to thank youbut it didnt work,hopefully it will sort itself out.
I am pretty sure those poor darling bunny ears were aching from the Taina Tirade of Endless Sound xx 🐰🐰
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ps its worked now,must have been a glitch! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:09 am Leo changed his header and avatar on youtube to him as the junk food king. Just wanted to mention... :-) I think it's the burger king crown.

Thanks for the info, Hopo, I never got peed by a rabbit. I wonder what they did with the poor animal hence the actual scene was cut out of the video. They never seemed to interact with the rabbits - u just saw them munching on some grass in front of them.
Oh well done Leo! I love the little rebellions! More please..
Leo has broken free it seems!
We have seen Jez beginning to look irked by his Mom slash his " duties"
Lil Shakey has told his mum to pause n freeze
Aphro having her own mini rebellion with the bottles ( what a horrible momma T showed herself to be that day)
The tide is turning,yipppeee..come on kids,what next? x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm Quicksilver is probably paying them for the exposure. As is Calvin Klein. Jes also wears them.
Retiredn what isQuicksilver pls? Sbody mentioned it a while back and i havent a clue,not heard of it before x
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

theoddmacabre wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:45 am I wonder if Paul and Taina ever have normal conversations. They never ever seem to interact with each other. Only a little utter here and there Always on different worlds. It seems like Jerusalem is starting to hang back with him.

When they were in the fountain and Aphrodite, (bless her heart) was the only one who didn’t want to play in the water, was handed off to Taina, I said, “ohh nooo, why did they give her to her for, she’s just gonna throw her in” Poor baby did not want any of that. Then here comes Cleo, going all in with the all white clothes of course Image

Also does she HAVVVVVE to film the two second interactions with fans?? When they’re filmed, it’s like, “oh we’re being interrupted by yet another peasant fan again Image

It's hard to know what Paul and Taina's relationship is like because he's severely allergic to the camera (and possibly Taina's fakery). The rare few times she tried to engage him in the videos he completely blanked her LOL. I think the huge age difference is affecting them too. Taina still got all this youthful energy while he seems old and tired. I think he's fed up with this tour. He would rather just stay at home taking care of the kids.

And yes, Taina nevers pays attention to anyone else. She wants to do all the talking and doesn't care to hear anyone's opinions, even her own children. When is the last time she asked any of them their genuine thoughts about their experience so far and the places they've been? Never. She just wants to dictate what they're suppose to think and feel.

She pretended to ask them their opinions while actually just making statements which they are forced to agree with.

*point camera at Cleo*

"Cleopatra, you have been dreaming to visit for this place for years, haven't you? You love old buildings so much!"

*shoves camera at Omega's face*

"Do you like Sound of Music? Do you? Yeah you Do!" 8-)
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:26 am
retiredrn70 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:22 pm Quicksilver is probably paying them for the exposure. As is Calvin Klein. Jes also wears them.
Retiredn what isQuicksilver pls? Sbody mentioned it a while back and i havent a clue,not heard of it before x
It is a sportswear brand of sports equipment and sports wear. I had not heard of it either til TT.
It is expensive.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:22 am
Lalelou123 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:09 am Leo changed his header and avatar on youtube to him as the junk food king. Just wanted to mention... :-) I think it's the burger king crown.

Oh well done Leo! I love the little rebellions! More please..
Leo has broken free it seems!
We have seen Jez beginning to look irked by his Mom slash his " duties"
Lil Shakey has told his mum to pause n freeze
Aphro having her own mini rebellion with the bottles ( what a horrible momma T showed herself to be that day)
The tide is turning,yipppeee..come on kids,what next? x
I have pet rabbits. These shown are wild rabbits. They would not have been able to pet them or pick them up. However- if they are angry or feeling anxious they can pee on you--on purpose - and that pee can shoot like a water hose. Mine have done that to me when they are unhappy. But they are domestic and pretty much behave. That being sad- no rabbit -domestic or wild likes to be bothered or messed with at all. The kids probably just upset them so they peed. Think of a cat spraying. Kind of like that.

Return to “Q-Z”