Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

I have seen Paul peer over his glasses at her on several occasions in much the same way I do to someone to say Really? or just to show annoyance. He is done with it all.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Apropos Taina and Paul, actually I believe the little girl's room was were they were having their romantic moments. I cannot and I do not want imagine them enjoying the sexual.pleasures in the room.full of toddlers, especially with the baby Omega in the bed. So camouflage :) and the big, cosy, pink bed inside, not really a toddler' s bed for Nef.
I guess Paul must be tired, but clearly he is devoted to his wife, an attractive blonde, 20 yrs younger, mother of his children, he would never abandon her. It would be interesting to see how he interacts with the children though. He looks like their calm and mature grandpa.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:49 am
ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:04 am Another host in the white t-shirt. Whenever I will meet a person dressed that way I will suspect them of being Taina's followers. It is like the smurphs but the other way round.
And yes she wants to show how she interacts with the toddlers and more happy scenes. Looks still staged and artificial.
Vegan is back :) btw even traditional food of every country they visit can be plant-bases, so I do not understand all her fuss about it. You can always choose whatever does not contain meat. Vegan is getting really trendy, probably due to the climat concerns plant based dining becomes visibly a good business. Last year alone they have opened a lot of new vegan places im my city's old town LOL, so Taina must know it is not niche any more.
Yup, she definitely doesn't do it just because of health reasons and DEFINITELY not for animal rights or for environmental reasons. It's probably as you said just for the views. I bet Romeo (?), who started to be vegan at first, did it for other reasons than his mother.
Romeo is a kind sweet soul and I bet he did it for animal rights. I am getting so sick of even the vegan word,
People act like they deserves a medal for being vegan. I think many people do it for health reasons and that is good there is a way to help autoimmune diseases though sugar is just as deadly to those same diseases and Tania loves her candy and sugar. My sis has rheumatoid arthritis and when she eats any sugar she suffers. And surely this dumb woman knows fruit breaks down to sugar thought it should still be a part of your daily diet. Diabetics are restricted in the fruit. Taina is full of it as usual and I guess she really thinks we are stupid.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Vegan Vegan Vegan up a tree. This diet has been around for a very long time. It is called the poverty diet. My family and everyone else I knew as a child had a garden and we ate mostly from that, We lived in town but had a yard. I hated picking bugs off the the potatoes. HMMMMM! I guess Adam and Eve were vegans until they misbehaved. Soooooooooo- if you are vegan good for you and I am happy it helps but Tanias or anyone but as usual clearly Tania is fos.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Vegan Vegan Vegan up a tree. This diet has been around for a very long time. It is called the poverty diet. My family and everyone else I knew as a child had a garden and we ate mostly from that, We lived in town but had a yard. I hated picking bugs off the the potatoes. HMMMMM! I guess Adam and Eve were vegans until they misbehaved. Soooooooooo- if you are vegan good for you and I am happy it helps but Tania or anyone but as usual clearly Tania is fos. We even had a few chickens but when they stopped laying and were good only for pets--my dad always got upset. He named them and fell in love with each and everyone. We laughed at him. Now I wish we hadn't. I hope JK grows up to be just like him. I hope his despicable TT doesnt berate the ego and self confidence---what is there anyway- out of him.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:32 am Apropos Taina and Paul, actually I believe the little girl's room was were they were having their romantic moments. I cannot and I do not want imagine them enjoying the sexual.pleasures in the room.full of toddlers, especially with the baby Omega in the bed. So camouflage :) and the big, cosy, pink bed inside, not really a toddler' s bed for Nef.
I guess Paul must be tired, but clearly he is devoted to his wife, an attractive blonde, 20 yrs younger, mother of his children, he would never abandon her. It would be interesting to see how he interacts with the children though. He looks like their calm and mature grandpa.
Oh i hope youre right! It had crossed my mind and i cringed thinking of sex with five..no four,cant count!... little ones in the room..and
one of that four in the same bed with them! Plus if she is as vocal as she is in her vlogs...oh dear! 🐰🐰🐰🐰
Yeh i think youre onto something..that is,if T is still interested now she has got the ten she says she planned to have! X
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 am Vegan Vegan Vegan up a tree. This diet has been around for a very long time. It is called the poverty diet. My family and everyone else I knew as a child had a garden and we ate mostly from that, We lived in town but had a yard. I hated picking bugs off the the potatoes. HMMMMM! I guess Adam and Eve were vegans until they misbehaved. Soooooooooo- if you are vegan good for you and I am happy it helps but Tania or anyone but as usual clearly Tania is fos. We even had a few chickens but when they stopped laying and were good only for pets--my dad always got upset. He named them and fell in love with each and everyone. We laughed at him. Now I wish we hadn't. I hope JK grows up to be just like him. I hope his despicable TT doesnt berate the ego and self confidence---what is there anyway- out of him.
I should have said that my dad hated when they stopped laying because he knew Mother was going to kill it and eat it. His babies-his pets
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Just watched latest video. TT continues to torture Nef and laughs so heartily. That poor little girl, She ran back to Cleo for comfort no mom. It is boiling hot by anyones standard yet she tells the girls it is cold and rainy. And once again she is breastfeeding at lunchtime, wow- that boy is pushing 2 and eats a lot on his own, Oh well I remember La leche in the olden days recommended to let the kid tell you when he wanted. Sigh. I guess I am just stodgy and old.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Hey peeps??!!! Who do you think will be the first to write a scathing tellall book. I predict Dartanagan. Thoughts?
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Vegan burgers and pizzas on the same day... vegan or not, still junk food :D
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Leo has a new video where he introduces Jenna's parents! And guess what, they are astonishingly normal :)
I have noticed that Leo and Jenna wear moatly black shirts now. Another little rebellion
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

And Paul always wears black anyway, so it is like Leo taking daddy's side
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

retiredrn70 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:32 pm Hey peeps??!!! Who do you think will be the first to write a scathing tellall book. I predict Dartanagan. Thoughts?
Same! I have always had a gut feeling about D' Arty that he is the one who will stand out as he gets older and will get the limelight he deserves for legitimate reasons,talent for instance! Theres just something different and special in him! x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:57 pm Leo has a new video where he introduces Jenna's parents! And guess what, they are astonishingly normal :)
I have noticed that Leo and Jenna wear moatly black shirts now. Another little rebellion
Yay! I love it 💕
I must watch that vid, i dont watch L N J but am interested in seeing the normal in laws! x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

They gave Shakespeare water after he ate that spicy veggie on the pizza instead of bread - so it must have burned a lot more...an Jerusalem had fun hence he seemed to have been he one, who convinced him in the first place. I didn't think he would mess with his siblings too. :c) I want to know how to bake those pizzas though. They looked really tasty. And again, the host was so nice.

I hated that they bought extra pizzas just to show them off. Taina told the audience that she "had" to leave them there, hence they already ate 6 pizzas. What an moron...pizza is the first thing you can take with you and eat it cold. And why order too much on purpose in the first place? Just to line them up?! What a terrible woman she is.

She already plans the cutting video for the boys. She asked them again to lament about the dreads. They will go off publicly for sure.

Taina showered all dressed in public, because it's sooo hot. It was really embarrassing to watch. She made the children too and Cleopatra had that awful black bikini underneath her T-shirt on and she made sure that it peeked through. Firstly you don't wear black under a white T-shirt and secondly, it's a bikini. You wear it if you plan to go for a swim...but there, she has a body suit on.

Nefertiti said it was cold when Cleopatra wet her hair and Taina stepped hin to push her rather unkindly under the water. It didn't look like fun and she made nervous giggle noises because of the cold. Not okay...she stood there like frozen afterwards. Somebody turned of the water source and whoever was that, I'm rather thankful.

I think Taina had the idea to through a bug on Cleopatra so that she can showcase her boo...I mean the bikini more. Jerusalem made fun of both of them. He asked Cleo, who would act that way if a spider was thrown at them and than told the audience that the big from the car was found in the chips pack later on - the video was cut before he could finish properly. I wonder if Taina tried to hide his saying...she also spoke rather fast when she explained that the pizzas got thrown away.

In the end she asked the whole family if they had fun just to hear them scream yes. And than she said that the whole family loves huge walls. Seriously, that's what she said. Jerusalem murmured something...I think it was a sarcastic "yeah" or something. Good for him

And Romeo got a blister...Taina called it a bubu. It was the first bubu on the trip. Gosh...she also joked again about going down a meadow and she wanted them to go, but after they went on, she said, that she didn't mean it for real. Of course not, Taina, of course not. You wouldn't go to such lengths just for a video - like filming one of your children speeding down a hill on a bike, whilst he doesn't know how to use the break yet. This time it seemed to have been a shortcut though.

And she made Nefertiti scream again because of bugs on the meadow. I bet she forced her to go that way afterwards too. And she ran to Cleopatra for comfort whilst Taina was giggling and filming frantically. What a crazy bitch. Than she told her that a butterfly is like a spider...sadly Cleopatra considered the incident funny too. Than Nefertiti cried even more and got hysterical. Taina even said rather vastly that Butterflies are beautiful and that they wouldn't be insects. -_- Remember, one of Nefertiti's names is Butterfly. She made that joke again when Cleopatra played with her...it's not funny to watch tat. She is really scared of insects...and Cleo enjoys making her scared and scream...
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:14 pm
ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:57 pm Leo has a new video where he introduces Jenna's parents! And guess what, they are astonishingly normal :)
Yay! I love it 💕
I must watch that vid, i dont watch L N J but am interested in seeing the normal in laws! x
The last video is them packing for the flight. The only video I know is rather old - they played a game together. Actually he has a few about Jenna`s parents.

It's disturbing that they had two dogs though and one of them was officially Jenna's, but she decided to keep it with the family. i would never leave my dog behind...ever.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Oh I am not following Leo and Jenna that closely, just have read too many comments about her being taken away from her parents and groomed it was interesting to see that one. It was Jennas parents qa, they had an ice cream together.
The newest video - all has been said. Why had they planned such a long walk in such a heat, only to see some old walls they are not even interested is stupid as usual. Nora started explaining sth interesting about the statue, so Taina had to edit it out.
Taina's little cruelties, as usual, are painful to watch. I guess if they would not speak about it maybe Nef would not care about spiders any longer. Just a common toddler fear. By consntaly bringing it up and making fun of her they managed to raise the level of her fears, so that it is now surely an arachnophobia. Poor child.
I wont even comment about the safety issues, taking shortcuts, playing with the buggies going downhill or letting Omega eat the flower.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I wish somebody made a mock video of Taina's travels ;) there is so much material to comment on
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

Latest video insights:

The host has a name and a face! But we still don’t know who she is, and she sure is useful for filming “casual” shots of T being a part of the family pretending to push the pram.

The host is helping push the pram up the hill with the other adults while T vlogs

The host tends to the younger children at the pizza place while T vlogs

T teases Nef about bugs and ruins her fun time going downhill with the boys, making her scream and cry unnecessarily dramatic. Way to raise em!

Precious King James being ignored in the dandelion field.

All the kids dying from the heat, but let’s not stop and turn around, mama T needs video content!

Cleopatra of course only wets the front of her white shirt

Jer takes a not so insane shortcut and T is in disbelief that they would do such a thing. Let’s make sure the little ones are safely buckled in first, but don’t ever forget the one time they went down that rocky path with the babies falling out every which way, while T cackled over it, while filming.

Call me evil but I’m hoping she trips and falls one of these times she’s walking backwards while vlogging everyone. It’s the least she can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

....did you all find it really hard to watch this..maybe coz it was so long? 20 mins or so?
Or could it just be that T was really really REALLY unbearable this time
The wasteful pizzas,and then later they were going to have the big chimney cake ice creams..( more waste no doubt)
her usual stupid remarks...can she get any more daft?????
but worst of all...she was an absolute cow ( sorry cows,you're nice) to her own small daughter..tormenting her again about spiders and bugs..that poor childs little face..she was beside herself and so scared and her MUm laughed and so did her big sis..
What is UP with these people...thats not funny!
Oh and not to forget the big headline at the start ...Breastfeeding Time! Who cares,put them away Taina!

On the upside..
Aph no longer has hair bunches...romeo used to do her hair every day..is this minor rebellion for Ro? I hope so.

Aph is so cheesed off with her mother she wd barely look at her..that little one is wise beyond her years..
i feel that same cheesed off " Im done" vibe coming from Pop too.

Ps Jez looks exhausted ?...Pushing prams for miles in the heat and when they finally arrive at the top,after getting lost a few times,listening to his mother making inane remarks like,( referring to one of the statues they apparently trudged all that way to see) "That man doesnt like that dragon"...
Surely by now Nora is thinking,how did I get mixed up in this?

Return to “Q-Z”