GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Beauregard1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 pm Regarding her makeup, she is always obsessed with some color or other. Whatever she puts on looks the same as the previous applications. Dark, heavy and clown like. Nobody I know, except for my daughters when they were tweens and experimenting with makeup gone wrong, wear anything like that kind of makeup. Who in today’s 2019 world wears that kind of application. She is naturally pretty and only needs a little to accentuate her looks. She is pushing middle age and is starting to look her age. Her makeup does nothing for her. Starting to think her makeup classes were taught to her by goth Mimi directly from the Lancôme counter at J C Penney.

What she seems too stupid to understand is that the beauty industry is constantly changing and updating , if you work in that field you have to keep up with all the new stuff and not get left behind. She seems to think because she may have been taught it once then that's job done.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
Beauregard1 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:23 pm Regarding her makeup, she is always obsessed with some color or other. Whatever she puts on looks the same as the previous applications. Dark, heavy and clown like. Nobody I know, except for my daughters when they were tweens and experimenting with makeup gone wrong, wear anything like that kind of makeup. Who in today’s 2019 world wears that kind of application. She is naturally pretty and only needs a little to accentuate her looks. She is pushing middle age and is starting to look her age. Her makeup does nothing for her. Starting to think her makeup classes were taught to her by goth Mimi directly from the Lancôme counter at J C Penney.

What she seems too stupid to understand is that the beauty industry is constantly changing and updating , if you work in that field you have to keep up with all the new stuff and not get left behind. She seems to think because she may have been taught it once then that's job done.
Its like she went through “clown” school in the 90’s! She hasn’t come to the 2019 - where less is MORE with makeup these days, everything is about making it look like your wearing LESS makeup not bucketloads like she wears.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Just an observation. A video of the Bingham's sister came up in my feed. She was cleaning out her cupboard. :? I didn't watch it but just saw the thumbnail, I did watch one of their videos once but can't stand her baby voice. Also saw a thumbnail that the Bingham's have had a makeover, don't know if that's physical or house but whatever.

I may not be too popular for saying this but is this all their lives are? I know we only see 20 minutes or so of their 'real lives' but are people so bereft of anything in their lives that they film a video of cupboard makeovers and then put them on youtube. Do people actually watch them? And does everyone and I mean everyone in Utah live in glammed up houses? I know they are not luxury houses but they all seem to look the same without any of the day to day stuff that homes collect when you have kids. Everything is so shiny and white. Is that part of the mantra of the LDS? There are plenty of houses like theirs in Australia but far more that are just ordinary homes with warmth and collections of 'stuff' here and there. I just find all their houses so bereft of warmth and cosiness. So, it could just be me and who I hang around with. My brother has a house like these and I hate going there. Too scared to put a coffee cup on a table in case in leaves a mark and I always find myself sitting on the edge of the seat. There's not a leaf that would dare curl or drop off in his place. :P

Anyway, just an observation from a plain Aussie person with an unfancy home.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Abbiedownunder wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:22 am Just an observation. A video of the Bingham's sister came up in my feed. She was cleaning out her cupboard. :? I didn't watch it but just saw the thumbnail, I did watch one of their videos once but can't stand her baby voice. Also saw a thumbnail that the Bingham's have had a makeover, don't know if that's physical or house but whatever.

I may not be too popular for saying this but is this all their lives are? I know we only see 20 minutes or so of their 'real lives' but are people so bereft of anything in their lives that they film a video of cupboard makeovers and then put them on youtube. Do people actually watch them? And does everyone and I mean everyone in Utah live in glammed up houses? I know they are not luxury houses but they all seem to look the same without any of the day to day stuff that homes collect when you have kids. Everything is so shiny and white. Is that part of the mantra of the LDS? There are plenty of houses like theirs in Australia but far more that are just ordinary homes with warmth and collections of 'stuff' here and there. I just find all their houses so bereft of warmth and cosiness. So, it could just be me and who I hang around with. My brother has a house like these and I hate going there. Too scared to put a coffee cup on a table in case in leaves a mark and I always find myself sitting on the edge of the seat. There's not a leaf that would dare curl or drop off in his place. :P

I've always thought this too. The houses are so bland and have no personality at all. You would never know that children live in the homes at all.
Mrs Coffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mrs Coffee »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:38 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote:

Its like she went through “clown” school in the 90’s! She hasn’t come to the 2019 - where less is MORE with makeup these days, everything is about making it look like your wearing LESS makeup not bucketloads like she wears.

I think she does it on purpose. She definitely wants her customers and her down line caking this makeup on. The more they use, the faster they run out and order more.
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

RolyPoly123 wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:22 am Just an observation. A video of the Bingham's sister came up in my feed. She was cleaning out her cupboard. :? I didn't watch it but just saw the thumbnail, I did watch one of their videos once but can't stand her baby voice. Also saw a thumbnail that the Bingham's have had a makeover, don't know if that's physical or house but whatever.

I've always thought this too. The houses are so bland and have no personality at all. You would never know that children live in the homes at all.
I agree. I like my house to look nice, AND I like for my children to feel that it is their house too. Our “fall decor” always consists of whatever fall craft (usually related to leaves and/or pumpkins) they children have made that year (that i spend time making with them). At Christmas time, there are always hand made items from the my kiddos up as well (hand cut snowflakes or paper chains). Despite wanting some things to be “fancy,” I above all aim for it to be a place that people want to gather and my family feels at home. They seem to completely miss that concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Snarkmeister wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:14 am
RolyPoly123 wrote:

I agree. I like my house to look nice, AND I like for my children to feel that it is their house too. Our “fall decor” always consists of whatever fall craft (usually related to leaves and/or pumpkins) they children have made that year (that i spend time making with them). At Christmas time, there are always hand made items from the my kiddos up as well (hand cut snowflakes or paper chains). Despite wanting some things to be “fancy,” I above all aim for it to be a place that people want to gather and my family feels at home. They seem to completely miss that concept.

Yeah we've always been the same. Theirs and many other vloggers are all about superficial stuff and appearance in every aspect of their lives what boring people they really are. I can't imagine ever having any sort of decent conversation with any of them unless it was about my latest purchase or what camera i use blah blah blah
Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

Just saw this on QTK FB.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a6ba17.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

Enough wrote:Just saw this on QTK FB.

Looks like it's already been deleted

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

Bellabob321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bellabob321 »

I just seen this too won’t be long before it’s taken down though

Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

This is awesome! Wonder if it was also put on his Quadruple the Energy page....the KADS were going nuts over this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by DollarsToDonuts_9 »

What I find unique is she doesn’t have her own blog channel for makeup. She never talks about her education and where she learned these skills. She just states over and over that she’s an ME with 10 years experience. I swear she’s said this for the last 2 years so now isn’t it 12 years?

As far as the applications, people do wear lots of make up still ... but it’s the 20 somethings. Older YT make up experts will admit your hand has to change as you age / both in technique & skill. I agree ... her colors all look muddy. She is pretty in face (sadly not in heart so she does lose some stars for that) but she could really stand to go far more natural.

I also find it weird people ask for tutorials and she ignores them. She will do a GRWM but not actually take products and show what to do, outside of the lipstick & her self tanner.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Are the KAD both blind, AND completely lacking in critical thinking skills? You can see the shadow of his big belly in the "after" picture.
But of course, it's not about weight loss. It's about a "sustainable lifestyle change", which is why he's still guzzling Fizz and "pounding" everything in sight. Great lessons he's teaching his precious miracles too.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Alexandra4dreams wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:43 am

This is awesome! Wonder if it was also put on his Quadruple the Energy page....the KADS were going nuts over this.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
OMG!!!!!! 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️😩

The haters were right!!! I mean... wow!
If no one sees what a scammer he is now, they they are just damn fools. Their own fault!
monkey_crazy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by monkey_crazy »

Enough wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:03 am Just saw this on QTK FB.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... a6ba17.jpg[/IMG

This is brilliant. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Hopefully the person that posted this chooses to spam the rest of their sites with it. But maybe at a time where they aren’t quick to delete it. Image

skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Anyone got the low down why A$$ isn’t at the Queen retreat for Senegence in CA this weekend? I’ve never known her to pass up a free trip sans kids!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 41efd5.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 40cb00.jpg[/IMG]

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

On Flashley's QTK IG someone asks if she's going to the conference/bash in CA, she hasn't responded. There is also a comment about the cats sunburned faces in yesterday's? vlog and how she and Fatso can burn their faces as adults if they want, but Ashy is proving time and again that the seneshit doesn't work and the quads should be in regular sunscreen or wearing hats to protect their skin.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Did Faddy ever admit to being the one that slammed Evie's finger in the door a couple of years ago? If he didn't before, he confessed in today's vlog. Wearing a blindfold, he could identify her by feeling the finger that he "chopped off in the door." Naturally, this brilliant bunch take an idea and beat it to death. Identify everybody while blindfolded. One of them guessed Bentley right. That must be the genius. And there is a sneak tease of a shirt they are going to sell - printed with one of the cats mispronunciation of "all of them" with a handprint ………… Wowie, zowie. Impressive. Faddy claims EVERYONE wanted to know what was on the tee shirt. Sure, no one could believe even he would wear anything that lame.
DollarsToDonuts_9
Gossiper
Gossiper

<3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”