Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:59 am I actually think she's a bit calmer/nicer in real life. Much of what she does on camera is for attention and pretension. There have been a few times in the old videos where the children said to her "Mum, just be normal on camera". Leo even said once in his vlog "when I turn the camera on her she acts weird".

Obviously she still controls much of their lives but I think she is less crazy and annoying when the camera is off.

I also think the fame and popularity of her channel has gone to her head (as it always does with Youtubers) and made her worse. She was probably not as bad before when they were just a normal family without all these fans admiring and praising them.
Thats interesting LC. I didnt know that sometimes the older ones have told her not to act weird on camera.
Maybe she isn't as crackers in real life then,after all before she had the four smallest kids,they seemed to be a more normal family..
When it got to Mom of ten,which she thinks is a massive deal ( i had a mum of ten next door neighbour but she really didnt see it as sthing she neede to broadcast to all and sundry! )
But T cdnt resist putting herself in the public eye and its such a shame if her moneymaking idea to present her big family as minimalist,plant based etc etc has made her go a little crazy.
She obvs has some kinda predilection to go wildly off the scale tho,so is deffo at the very least unbalanced.
Internet is great but sure has its downside..goodness knows what its doing to the mental health of the youngsters growing up immersed in it.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

I wonder why she got back to veganism - she suddenly is very concerned with it and they even had tree cake again. This time the vegan version...I don't get her.

She talked about that tree cake baker and he didn't even look comfortable being filmed. I wonder if she even asked him if he wanted to participate. Plus it was so awkward.

I also don't think Taina is bulimic. She never shows herself enjoying any food...Cleo on the other hand always has even to portions in her hands. If there is one, who has problems keeping the food down, it might be her. Or she overcompensates with sports.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Wait...she did actually munched on some cake today. O.O You didn't see her eating much though.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:37 am Or maybe they will be flying to Australia from a big airport like Heathrow and the UK is the last country....
Yes, I also think UK will be the last country. They've been to Norway a few years ago and I get the impression from one of her comments that they won't be going again on this trip.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Maybe, because their host, Nora is vegan? I believe she is herself a vegan blogger and that is how they met. So, maybe showing off for Nora ;)
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:01 pm I wonder why she got back to veganism - she suddenly is very concerned with it and they even had tree cake again. This time the vegan version...I don't get her.

She talked about that tree cake baker and he didn't even look comfortable being filmed. I wonder if she even asked him if he wanted to participate. Plus it was so awkward.

I also don't think Taina is bulimic. She never shows herself enjoying any food...Cleo on the other hand always has even to portions in her hands. If there is one, who has problems keeping the food down, it might be her. Or she overcompensates with sports.
Lou,it could be she is suddenly v concerned in showing us how verrrrry vegan perfect they are,coz she has seen the title JesusLoving PlantbasedMeatEaters on here, and is feeling freaked out by it! 🙂🙃 x
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:01 pm I wonder why she got back to veganism - she suddenly is very concerned with it and they even had tree cake again. This time the vegan version...I don't get her.

She just desperately wants to hold on to the "vegan" title so she can be in trendy cool club. Don't you remember her constantly insisting that "we're still plant-based!" every time they ate a local non vegan meal? She even told the hot dog seller. :D

She must've been reading the comments of people criticizing her for being a fake vegan so now she's trying to compensate.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:17 pm Wait...she did actually munched on some cake today. O.O You didn't see her eating much though.
Yeh she took a liitle nibble...we were talking how we never see her eat?.....coincidence,suddenly she does?
Hiiiiii Taina! 👀
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Just watched latest offering
My observations....
Howww ridiculous..two adults,T n C,share a chimney cake..yet four kids,all under age five,get a whole one each ( again)!?

Poppa looks bored stiff,Nora's smile looks forced
And why is she always on the outer edge of the group? T has no interest in filming this kind woman.

'" Fan spots us" ...pleeeeze...gahhhhh,You are so up your own butt!!
You are NOT a celebrity!

Did you notice Nef says she has a bath and bed every night...erm..where are they staying if there is a bath?..is kind Aunt Nora putting them all up?

Jez is the mature adult of the group but has such a young face..his lil bro Romeo has a strong face and looks like he's turning from boy to man early.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:26 pm

She just desperately wants to hold on to the "vegan" title so she can be in trendy cool club. Don't you remember her constantly insisting that "we're still plant-based!" every time they ate a local non vegan meal? She even told the hot dog seller. :D

She must've been reading the comments of people criticizing her for being a fake vegan so now she's trying to compensate.
I think Nora, who is a vegan herself, has shown them all these cool places and Taina jumped at the opportunity to nakw her channel vegan again. With some research they could have had a completely vegan or plant based trip. Vegan places like the ones they found in Hungary can be found in all countries they have visited so far. Maybe it is a stereotype that the Eastern or Central European cuisine has to be meat based :) Suddenly the traditional Hungarian food does not matter anymore to Taina. (Which is a pity cause they have great stuff).
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

The newest video - it is amazing how the little kids got fully reenergized after such a strenuous day :D and the adults are typically worn out of course
Kkristi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kkristi »

ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am I am wondering what their further route is going to be. If they set off in May they should be done with the trip by the end of October, which makes sense, cause that is the end of the good weather. I guess Croatia is next, then Italy for three weeks and then another "old town Europe" trip via Switzerland, Germany, the Benelux and France followed perhaps by a visit to the UK and Norway. If I were them I would go to Spain for another 3 weeks last to stay in the South when the autumn strikes for good...
I dont think that they will come to Croatia, when I asked her on Insta she just said that we do habe a beautiful beaches but didnt said that they will come like some other people for their countries. They are going to Slovenia, Italy and so on. Or shhould I say they were in all those countries
Kkristi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kkristi »

LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:19 pm
ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:37 am Or maybe they will be flying to Australia from a big airport like Heathrow and the UK is the last country....
Yes, I also think UK will be the last country. They've been to Norway a few years ago and I get the impression from one of her comments that they won't be going again on this trip.
Well they are already very far from Norway. So defo they will not visit it on this trip.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

More vegan food.. vegan chimney cakes.. boring. Stopped by a fan. (What a celeb. Have to film that number) At the fountain again, at a park again and filmed eating again. (It's exciting stuff) how many times are we getting the same content? You are in a beautiful country, there must be enriched culture. Even interviewing Nora about customs, way of life, real life, culture, places to visit, fun shit to do other than walk in heat, eat vegan stuff which is mainly junk food and playing in water fountain and the park.. please Taina film something with content!
Snap2it
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Snap2it »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:41 pm More vegan food.. vegan chimney cakes.. boring. Stopped by a fan. (What a celeb. Have to film that number) At the fountain again, at a park again and filmed eating again. (It's exciting stuff) how many times are we getting the same content? You are in a beautiful country, there must be enriched culture. Even interviewing Nora about customs, way of life, real life, culture, places to visit, fun shit to do other than walk in heat, eat vegan stuff which is mainly junk food and playing in water fountain and the park.. please Taina film something with content!
I think that sums up their trip around Europe!

Those chimney cakes looked interesting, but again you don't need 12, they were 5 euros each and 60 euros is nearly $100 Australian! expensive.

I wouldn't mind a van life routine. What do they do for breakfast, showers etc? Does Taina bleach all those white tops to get the stains out? Sounds silly, I know, but can't help but wonder how they are really coping.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Snap2it wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:53 pm
I think that sums up their trip around Europe!

Those chimney cakes looked interesting, but again you don't need 12, they were 5 euros each and 60 euros is nearly $100 Australian! expensive.

I wouldn't mind a van life routine. What do they do for breakfast, showers etc? Does Taina bleach all those white tops to get the stains out? Sounds silly, I know, but can't help but wonder how they are really coping.
Yeah, it's ludacris given those huge chimney cakes to under 5s.
Wow nearly $100 dollars is ridiculous.
I would like to see some behind the scenes of real life. Some real content. She keeps saying she was going to show future vids on van life, home schooling etc. Where are they?
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

They are still in Hungary (Budapest, actually).

I've bought those chimney cakes a few times at a fair. They sell them 3 for 10 euros. Three is plenty for two adults and two school aged kids. We buy three different flavours so everyone gets to taste a variety. Those things ARE yummy!

I loved seeing Jerusalem play with his siblings and act his age at the fountain and racing in the park at the end of the video.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:08 pm
LCgirl wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:26 pm

I think Nora, who is a vegan herself, has shown them all these cool places and Taina jumped at the opportunity to nakw her channel vegan again. With some research they could have had a completely vegan or plant based trip. Vegan places like the ones they found in Hungary can be found in all countries they have visited so far. Maybe it is a stereotype that the Eastern or Central European cuisine has to be meat based :) Suddenly the traditional Hungarian food does not matter anymore to Taina. (Which is a pity cause they have great stuff).
Especially Vienna - there are vegan restaurants on every corner nowadays and you get vegan alternatives in the supermarkets. A fw years back you had to go to specialshops to get plant milk or tofu.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:59 pm Just watched latest offering
My observations....
Howww ridiculous..two adults,T n C,share a chimney cake..yet four kids,all under age five,get a whole one each ( again)!?

And why is she always on the outer edge of the group? T has no interest in filming this kind woman.

You are NOT a celebrity!

Did you notice Nef says she has a bath and bed every night...erm..where are they staying if there is a bath?..is kind Aunt Nora putting them all up?

Jez is the mature adult of the group but has such a young face..his lil bro Romeo has a strong face and looks like he's turning from boy to man early.
I thought so at first, but they didn't actually share. They both got a whole cake but different flavours, so they broke it in half and swap the pieces so they can taste both. Whether they actually finish the whole cake though, we don't know.

Do you find it odd that the fans only took pictures with Taina? Why not the whole family? I wonder if she doesn't allow them to.

It's quite nice to see the children playing in the fountain and having a good time. I enjoy seeing them interact with each other like normal siblings, but Taina doesn't film the real moments much, or when she does, she ruined it with her annoying voice and cringey commentary.

I'm also amazed at how obedient the children are. After she handed them their chimney cakes (by birth order ofc), none of them open the wrapper until Romeo asked "can we open them now mum?" and she said yes. Only Aphrodite has a bit of a rebel in her (grabbing the cake before she was handed it, unraveling the cake, refusing to go in the fountain etc). I hope Taina doesn't break her spirit.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:03 am
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:59 pm Just watched latest offering
My observations....

You are NOT a celebrity!

I thought so at first, but they didn't actually share. They both got a whole cake but different flavours, so they broke it in half and swap the pieces so they can taste both. Whether they actually finish the whole cake though, we don't know.

Do you find it odd that the fans only took pictures with Taina? Why not the whole family? I wonder if she doesn't allow them to.

It's quite nice to see the children playing in the fountain and having a good time. I enjoy seeing them interact with each other like normal siblings, but Taina doesn't film the real moments much, or when she does, she ruined it with her annoying voice and cringey commentary.

I'm also amazed at how obedient the children are. After she handed them their chimney cakes (by birth order ofc), none of them open the wrapper until Romeo asked "can we open them now mum?" and she said yes. Only Aphrodite has a bit of a rebel in her (grabbing the cake before she was handed it, unraveling the cake, refusing to go in the fountain etc). I hope Taina doesn't break her spirit.
I expect the middle boys and Jez hoovered up what was left..I suspect T n C only ate a little.
It IS lovely to see the kids happy playing in the water fountains ( washing machine as T keeps saying,making sure we get the message she's such a fun mum...No,T, you havent convinced us that you are!)
and yeh shame she always has to spoil it!
I like that Ro said Can we open them now Mum..nice that they wait til everyone has their cake before they tuck in. x

Return to “Q-Z”