Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Unread post by catmom89 »

mssqueen233 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:27 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol "proud mom"....as if she's done anything but take pictures of Chloe. She just wanted a puppy for the instagram pics, let's be real.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

You guysssssssss,
Tara’s new pillows are “more soft feeling” than the other ones. Someone show this girl the word “softer” in the dictionary

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I'm glad that the dog is getting training but they've spent more time on her training than getting the girls speech therapy (even just helping them at home).
violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I'm glad that the dog is getting training but they've spent more time on her training than getting the girls speech therapy (even just helping them at home).
The only reason they probably got her some training was because they didn’t want to bother doing it themselves. Remember they have the means now. Dog training is fitting for her perfect image. Perfect bailey not being perfect isn’t.
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:57 am
mssqueen233 wrote:I bought the wicker tier basket off of Mercari. I also thought the black&white plaid pumpkins were cute but I didn’t buy them there in the dollar section anyone else pick this up or the white tier one in the dollar section.

Wow your counter and back splash are beautiful Image
I thought so too! I especially love that backsplash!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

violet08 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:58 am
MiloandMax1 wrote:I'm glad that the dog is getting training but they've spent more time on her training than getting the girls speech therapy (even just helping them at home).
The only reason they probably got her some training was because they didn’t want to bother doing it themselves. Remember they have the means now. Dog training is fitting for her perfect image. Perfect bailey not being perfect isn’t.
So true. Forgot about it being a photo op for instagra..
airamjimenez8
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by airamjimenez8 »

Does Tara have Botox in her forehead? I noticed in her recent vlog (where she’s in her kitchen talking about Grayson’s sleep) that her eyebrows and forehead legit don’t move. Shes so expressionless, it’s kinda creepy

hihello67
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hihello67 »

She's so boring you guys. Like the most boring YTer out there, yet WHY do so many people watch her? I don't get it! No personality, dumb as a box of rocks and her content is always the same shit.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

airamjimenez8 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:29 pm Does Tara have Botox in her forehead? I noticed in her recent vlog (where she’s in her kitchen talking about Grayson’s sleep) that her eyebrows and forehead legit don’t move. Shes so expressionless, it’s kinda creepy

I’m 100% sure she does. In her early video her eyebrow was hyper mobile and the other one wasn’t. Botox would fix such an issue. I think she uses a live beauty filter too. But yeah. Go back and watch her old videos. Then, it suddenly stopped. My husband used to make fun of it.
meinytiny
Amateur
Amateur

Tara Copyson- No, you’re not seeing double | Tara Henderson | Part 7

Unread post by meinytiny »

So I went back to Adams ‘typical tara’ stories on insta that somebody mentioned earlier and found a clip of him bashing a candle into the candle holder being a COMPLETE fucking dick about it. How does she deal with that manchild who’s so degrading like that? Ugh. You can hear the passive aggressiveness in his tone. If that’s what his version of ‘funny’ is on Instagram for the world to see, I’d hate to see their relationship behind closed doors.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

meinytiny wrote:So I went back to Adams ‘typical tara’ stories on insta that somebody mentioned earlier and found a clip of him bashing a candle into the candle holder being a COMPLETE fucking dick about it. How does she deal with that manchild who’s so degrading like that? Ugh. You can hear the passive aggressiveness in his tone. If that’s what his version of ‘funny’ is on Instagram for the world to see, I’d hate to see their relationship behind closed doors.
I just went trough the tag, and although she’s super dingy for a 27-28 mom of 3, he’s a fucking sadistic asshole. You can tell he hates when she messes up. He just has to make fun of her. When I do random shit like that (3-5x) a year, my husband thinks it’s cute and we genuinely laugh TOGETHER. He doesn’t laugh at me and embarrass me on social media. Wow.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Y’all... I can’t. Who does this girl think she is Image she literally just gets dressed for a pic. She probably only went outside for the pic and now the kids are all back inside being ignored and locked in their rooms for 3 hours in the dark with that obnoxious sound machine.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 96673a.jpg[/IMG]

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

kaassss wrote:Y’all... I can’t. Who does this girl think she is Image she literally just gets dressed for a pic. She probably only went outside for the pic and now the kids are all back inside being ignored and locked in their rooms for 3 hours in the dark with that obnoxious sound machine.

Well, she took the pic as a Promotional Picture for the Stroller so yeah she would stage it... She basically got Paid or Free Product for the pic. Sadly, that's how she makes her money. Posing her Kids for $'s.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

jazieg wrote:
kaassss wrote:Y’all... I can’t. Who does this girl think she is Image she literally just gets dressed for a pic. She probably only went outside for the pic and now the kids are all back inside being ignored and locked in their rooms for 3 hours in the dark with that obnoxious sound machine.

Well, she took the pic as a Promotional Picture for the Stroller so yeah she would stage it... She basically got Paid or Free Product for the pic. Sadly, that's how she makes her money. Posing her Kids for $'s.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
I never read her captions so I didn’t realize that. But I’m glad the kids got to see the sunlight at least while the pics were taken.

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

That, "Typical Tara" highlights is pretty freakin mean. I really don't get their dynamic. They don't seem very much in love. He's annoyed with her constantly and she just la-dee-das through life. What even are they to each other?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Tara is his piggy bank.
Avocado[31] wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:50 am That, "Typical Tara" highlights is pretty freakin mean. I really don't get their dynamic. They don't seem very much in love. He's annoyed with her constantly and she just la-dee-das through life. What even are they to each other?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk
kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

Nothing like taking a nice long stroll in the Texas heat with your kids while wearing high heeled boots.
violet08
Talker
Talker

kaper wrote:Nothing like taking a nice long stroll in the Texas heat with your kids while wearing high heeled boots.
So relatable you guys.
violet08
Talker
Talker

I can’t imagine having hundreds of thousand of followers and posting constant pics of my daughters in bathing suits. So many creeps out there.
Cocomad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cocomad »

It's so incredibly disturbing that Ted seems to care more about the dog than his own children. Creepy loser.

Return to “Tara Henderson”