E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Sisters running wild in nyc??? More like sisters magically cured when away from their kids. Not even going to click on this one... I’ll pass on all the screeching and squealing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ckc717 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:23 am Sisters running wild in nyc??? More like sisters magically cured when away from their kids. Not even going to click on this one... I’ll pass on all the screeching and squealing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You didn't miss anything! Although for them, it wasn't very much screeching. Now if Jared had been there, it would probably be a different story! :D Speaking of Jared, wonder why the two guys don't go on the trips with them anymore?

What did you think of the new outfits? I love when Ellie shows a bulletin board and says that's where they get their inspiration-I was thinking that is where you have the outfits to copy the design! :D
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

[urlhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=mOTk2mTEVJY][/url]

How can they say they have a clothing company when they have....what....less than 10 items?? I don't get it.

Not to body shame, but Bon Bon looks about 20 lbs heavier in Ellie's vlog. I wonder why the difference?

I think it's hysterical how IMPORTANT they "feel" in their "dream job"....lol! My husband owns a shoe manufacturing company and I honestly don't know how E and B are making ANY money after all the expenses are paid for.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

I used to watch Ellie and Jared much more frequently, but I haven't tuned in in a while. I came back and watched the latest video and I can't believe how unhealthy and skeletal Ellie looks! She has no colour in her face at all, just dark circles. I know she has always complained about a million health problems, but whatever she is doing is not working!

For a small company, they seem to be spending a ton of money.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Liz_444 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:32 pm [urlhttps://invidio.us/watch?v=mOTk2mTEVJY][/url]

How can they say they have a clothing company when they have....what....less than 10 items?? I don't get it.

Not to body shame, but Bon Bon looks about 20 lbs heavier in Ellie's vlog. I wonder why the difference?

I think it's hysterical how IMPORTANT they "feel" in their "dream job"....lol! My husband owns a shoe manufacturing company and I honestly don't know how E and B are making ANY money after all the expenses are paid for.
I think they care more about going away together and having fun than they do about making money. It's obvious that being stay at home moms is not their "dream job".
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

ba1006 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm I think they care more about going away together and having fun than they do about making money. It's obvious that being stay at home moms is not their "dream job".
While watching their vlog today in NY and they talked about moving the collar or changing the dress since it has pockets, I kept thinking does Bonnie or Ellie know how to sew or draw fashion sketches. All I see is inspiration boards. With their fall clothing line, it didn't seem like every item looked good on every size model. They don't seem to have any experience other than buying clothes.
I read this today: Few designers become successful without knowing a LOT about how fabric drapes, how much work goes into different, complex designs, a lot of knowledge about fabric itself, and how an idea on paper can go badly wrong when sewed. They know how to fit to models, where certain kinds of sewing alterations makes a garment look elegant or sleazy, etc. In short, most of them have some familiarity with sewing.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Liz_444 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:32 pm I think it's hysterical how IMPORTANT they "feel" in their "dream job"....lol! My husband owns a shoe manufacturing company and I honestly don't know how E and B are making ANY money after all the expenses are paid for.
Their spending doesn't seem in line with a small company and they appear to be investing into next year's clothing lines that can't be cheap. One change is I don't see Jared and Joel going on these trips. It was a waste of money including plane tickets and other expenses to have them come along. I see Ellie mentioned she had a sitter and her mother come in to help Jared while he works and the rest of the time he is on his own. She doesn't seem to have a clue how important YT is to her business and Jared should be working on adjusting their channel before January's changes.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

YTIG60 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 7:39 pm
ba1006 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:29 pm I think they care more about going away together and having fun than they do about making money. It's obvious that being stay at home moms is not their "dream job".
While watching their vlog today in NY and they talked about moving the collar or changing the dress since it has pockets, I kept thinking does Bonnie or Ellie know how to sew or draw fashion sketches. All I see is inspiration boards. With their fall clothing line, it didn't seem like every item looked good on every size model. They don't seem to have any experience other than buying clothes.
I read this today: Few designers become successful without knowing a LOT about how fabric drapes, how much work goes into different, complex designs, a lot of knowledge about fabric itself, and how an idea on paper can go badly wrong when sewed. They know how to fit to models, where certain kinds of sewing alterations makes a garment look elegant or sleazy, etc. In short, most of them have some familiarity with sewing.
What I think they do is see something they like and tweek it a little bit - make sleeves longer, add a bow, etc. There's no way they make their clothes from sketches. So in other words, they copy other designer's work and call it their own. I guess they do pick out the fabric and buttons so there's that.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

YTIG60 wrote:
Liz_444 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:32 pm I think it's hysterical how IMPORTANT they "feel" in their "dream job"....lol! My husband owns a shoe manufacturing company and I honestly don't know how E and B are making ANY money after all the expenses are paid for.
Their spending doesn't seem in line with a small company and they appear to be investing into next year's clothing lines that can't be cheap. One change is I don't see Jared and Joel going on these trips. It was a waste of money including plane tickets and other expenses to have them come along. I see Ellie mentioned she had a sitter and her mother come in to help Jared while he works and the rest of the time he is on his own. She doesn't seem to have a clue how important YT is to her business and Jared should be working on adjusting their channel before January's changes.
Not to mention their entire fall inventory fit in the backseat of Jared’s Tesla. Even if it is marked up in cost, it’s not a lot of merchandise to move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

You can go to any mall and see the same high wasted striped pants, even the "Oreo" (as Jared calls it) draped sweater for half the price. I agree they see a clothing item, tweek it a little and call it a Bollie original. They love the get-a-way trips, AKA Bollie business trips because they can write it off their taxes, even though its mostly BS. They seem to be investing heavily into Bollie, but unless they can get a few items into stores, not pop-ups in ice cream shops, with both Ellie and Bonnies falling views, the you tube changes, and over charging prices, they are throwing their money away. Bollie will not survive. The clothing does not look good on different women, they don't give choices and they offer one sweater, one pant, one skirt, one lounge outfit per season, if that. How can they claim they are a "brand"?
Jared better be doing side work or at least looking at job opportunities open. He can't keep buying views to stay afloat. I still don't understand how they are making money. And It's really annoying that they and Bonnie's channel is nothing more than a Bollie and Griffiths Family Cookbook advertisement. I have since stopped watching or if I do I skip through.
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

Hasn't it been almost 2 weeks since they went to NY? This is OLD NEWS, do people even care anymore... Really?
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Did u see her Instagram story her kids sat in a corner
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

Homegirl getting stressed on her insta story about taking her kids to a restaurant. Lol I always found that the easiest time. Baby in the high chair, one kid next to each of you. And she said the busser cleaned off the table when they all got up at the exact same time to go to the bathroom? Who does that? She can’t take three boys to the bathroom by herself. Ive taken four kids under the age of five to the bathroom by myself. And don’t give me wrong I’m not trying to say everybody should be able to do it and I’m better than anybody, but I really hope they don’t have anymore kids because they cannot absolutely handle any more. Wait until they get older Ellie. You have it made right now. My are 8 to 13 and It gets sooooo much harder.

Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

lwilson1081 wrote:Homegirl getting stressed on her insta story about taking her kids to a restaurant. Lol I always found that the easiest time. Baby in the high chair, one kid next to each of you. And she said the busser cleaned off the table when they all got up at the exact same time to go to the bathroom? Who does that? She can’t take three boys to the bathroom by herself. Ive taken four kids under the age of five to the bathroom by myself. And don’t give me wrong I’m not trying to say everybody should be able to do it and I’m better than anybody, but I really hope they don’t have anymore kids because they cannot absolutely handle any more. Wait until they get older Ellie. You have it made right now. My are 8 to 13 and It gets sooooo much harder.

She couldn’t stay at the table with Tommy who is one and doesn’t need to go to the toilet?! Jared takes the older 2... easy. Why would they ALL need to go at the same time?

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

If we go to one that you seat yourself, everyone is required to go as soon as we get there. Even if they say they don’t need to. Try anyway. Plus we like our hands freshly washed before eating. I’m not a big fan of JUST antibacterial gel. Of course it doesn’t work all the time. But I always took our boys to the women’s room and took care of them until they were too old, and then my husband took them. If taking three little boys to the bathroom by herself breaks her, then she doesn’t need anymore kids.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think it’s safe to say that most parents should be able to handle all their children on their own. Ellie is just a special snowflake.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

How stupid do you have to be to not know when your entire family leaves the restaurant table that’s a sign to the wait staff you’re done. Bunch a ass hats
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

I wouldn’t be surprised if she complained to the manager. The staff should have known dontcha know!

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Anything to do with caring for her kids makes Ellie overwhelmed. Jackson and Cal are potty trained. All she had to do was bring them to the womens bathroom, let them go, make sure they washed their hands. She can't handle that? Why is everything a big family hoopla? Couldn't Jared take the 2 boys and Ellie stay back with Tommy or vice versa? It's amazing they survive in life, they are so dim.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”