Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Snap2it wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:53 pm
CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:41 pm More vegan food.. vegan chimney cakes.. boring. Stopped by a fan. (What a celeb. Have to film that number) At the fountain again, at a park again and filmed eating again. (It's exciting stuff) how many times are we getting the same content? You are in a beautiful country, there must be enriched culture. Even interviewing Nora about customs, way of life, real life, culture, places to visit, fun shit to do other than walk in heat, eat vegan stuff which is mainly junk food and playing in water fountain and the park.. please Taina film something with content!
I think that sums up their trip around Europe!

Those chimney cakes looked interesting, but again you don't need 12, they were 5 euros each and 60 euros is nearly $100 Australian! expensive.

I wouldn't mind a van life routine. What do they do for breakfast, showers etc? Does Taina bleach all those white tops to get the stains out? Sounds silly, I know, but can't help but wonder how they are really coping.
Yes to all in yr first paragraph Snap!
And YES! I so want to see a van routine! Im sure if it was possible we wd get it...this is what we have come to expect from
Taina the Show All Show Off...
I can only conclude van life isnt really feasible and very little of anything goes on in there,aside from driving from A to B to C...etc
I dont think T wants us to know her boasts of how all of them wd eat,sleep,cook,wash,rest,play in the van have come to nothing in the end x
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Kkristi wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:50 pm
ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am I am wondering what their further route is going to be. If they set off in May they should be done with the trip by the end of October, which makes sense, cause that is the end of the good weather. I guess Croatia is next, then Italy for three weeks and then another "old town Europe" trip via Switzerland, Germany, the Benelux and France followed perhaps by a visit to the UK and Norway. If I were them I would go to Spain for another 3 weeks last to stay in the South when the autumn strikes for good...
I dont think that they will come to Croatia, when I asked her on Insta she just said that we do habe a beautiful beaches but didnt said that they will come like some other people for their countries. They are going to Slovenia, Italy and so on. Or shhould I say they were in all those countries
Hmm somehow they need to hit the count of 20... she said the only country they would not be going to is Greece, because they would need visas to get there through the Balkans. Also, I believe she does not consider the Scandinavian countries to be the "Europe", do probably Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are not under consideration. I am curious about Romania and Bulgaria, but probably these countries are off the list too. So: Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Czechia, the Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, (Croatia), Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Ireland, UK? Still missing at least two... unless she wants to go :D t unless she counts the vatican and to san marino, or monaco? Conveniently small and on her way.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

ther3 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:10 am
ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:32 am I am wondering what their further route is going to be. If they set off in May they should be done with the trip by the end of October, which makes sense, cause that is the end of the good weather. I guess Croatia is next, then Italy for three weeks and then another "old town Europe" trip via Switzerland, Germany, the Benelux and France followed perhaps by a visit to the UK and Norway. If I were them I would go to Spain for another 3 weeks last to stay in the South when the autumn strikes for good...
I dont think that they will come to Croatia, when I asked her on Insta she just said that we do habe a beautiful beaches but didnt said that they will come like some other people for their countries. They are going to Slovenia, Italy and so on. Or shhould I say they were in all those countries
Hmm somehow they need to hit the count of 20... she said the only country they would not be going to is Greece, because they would need visas to get there through the Balkans. Also, I believe she does not consider the Scandinavian countries to be the "Europe", do probably Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are not under consideration. I am curious about Romania and Bulgaria, but probably these countries are off the list too. So: Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Czechia, the Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, (Croatia), Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Ireland, UK? Still missing at least two... unless she wants to go :D t unless she counts the vatican and to san marino, or monaco? Conveniently small and on her way.
You missed out Lithuania and Scotland, so plus these two would make 20 in total. Are they going to Spain, though? How are they going to drive from Spain to UK?
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

The breathtaking show was just a water spray light show at the fountain at night and Taina has the same tongue piercing as Cleopatra. She showed it off on camera when she lined everyone up for a “fun” selfie filming. When Cleo realized it, she seemed not that amused. Maybe she’s even ashamed...anyways, Taina looked rather selfabsorbed doing it. They ate mexican food, Taina breastfed Omega in public and on film. Im for breastfeeding in public, but not howshe does it and not filming it. This is still a private moment...you shouldn’t put that on youtube. What if Omega gets teased because of it?

Anyways, the most exiting part were the ballons, which had been lit by light strips...
LCgirl wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 am

You missed out Lithuania and Scotland, so plus these two would make 20 in total. Are they going to Spain, though? How are they going to drive from Spain to UK?
Had Jeruselem been in Spain on his own? Wasn’t he there a short while ago? Now I’m confused...
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Btw it is really stupid of her to give up Croatia so easily. This country is a real gem!
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

LCgirl wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 am

Yes good point I forgot about Lithuania! But Scotland is still a part of the UK :) greetings from Wales.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

They must have really enjoyed Budapest a lot. Not much content really, so nothing to add. They could potty train Aph as it is really hot...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

I must say I really enjoyed this latest offering!
Apart from the usual irritations caused by You Know Who....
But by now we know we just have to grin and bear it
Loved seeing the lights,water,ballons,the city lights as they walked back
Loved seeing Aph and Nef dancing
Was glad Shakey got a balllooon.

Sighed when I heard Cleo's obviously scripted line..vegan. ..blah.healthy,blah blah mexican food
Ready to throw up - the breast feeding right at the waters edge - can that woman get any more obvious
Nearly did throw up when she did her pouting oh how i love myself hair flicking and then the tongue
Put yr ' boobies' and your tongue piercing back out of sight plz Taina,we beg of you!
And plz stop lining up the prams and fam members in attempt to get the ultimate amount of notice from passersby.
Aph agile as usual climbing,but looked incongrous to me,such a young child climbing very capably, but wearing a nappy!
Dear KJ has a sensible caution on such things where his sister knows no fear. But he got there!
how those little uns never fall on their heads is pure luck,theyre never supervised whether its on climbing frames or flights of stairs.

Ps Has she been on here again...bc,suddenly,for once,her and Paul are walking together and actually exchanging a few words!
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

Call me crazy but I truly think she doesn’t use much of the van because she’s borrowing it as some sort of advertising for the company... I do not believe she purchased it. I think all of what we see is mostly borrowed and staged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

I don’t want names on my children’s backpacks at school because I do NOT want strangers knowing their name’s! I do not want them having any information on my child at all. Overexposure of these children really makes me feel violated for them! It would be so easy given all this information to snatch little Nefertiti or Aphrodite or KJ up so fast! They parade these children around and give out so much personal info that any creep could easily convince them of anything. It makes me sick. Buddy system my ass nothing about overexposing children’s names, traits, whereabouts, photos, video, etc, is safe! I am sorry this makes me sick! I hope these bizarre bat shit crazy names are for their own protection. These kids have no choice in the fact that all their indiscretions are paraded on the Internet. Taina shows them half naked in nothing but a towel, etc. I am sorry I am grossed out by this. There’s so many disturbed people out there! YouTube should make exploiting minors illegal!

theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

She romanticized and milked that RV at the beginning of the trip and now all of a sudden, it doesn’t even exist. Neither do the hosts that house her and her huge family.

While I think the kids CAN be behaved, they still have bad manners wherever they go. Screaming their heads off and climbing the tables at the restaurants and running wild around other people just trying to enjoy themselves. My mother would NEVER have let me run amok in a restaurant before eating to burn off my hyperness, we would sit patiently, respectfully and quietly until our food was there.

She acts like living a vegan lifestyle is brand new. That trend is everywhere, and here in America every restaurant, food truck and grocery store sell vegan foods. You aren’t special honey.

Was I the only one who wanted someone to acknowledge Nef at the hosts home when they were eating during the pool scenes? She repeated over and over maybe a dozen times about the dog. Like, someone shut her up, lord!

Also are these posts really being seen by T? All of a sudden she’s interested in the little ones again, being thoughtful and hardly spoke in this last vlog.

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

theoddmacabre wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:32 pm She romanticized and milked that RV at the beginning of the trip and now all of a sudden, it doesn’t even exist. Neither do the hosts that house her and her huge family.

While I think the kids CAN be behaved, they still have bad manners wherever they go. Screaming their heads off and climbing the tables at the restaurants and running wild around other people just trying to enjoy themselves. My mother would NEVER have let me run amok in a restaurant before eating to burn off my hyperness, we would sit patiently, respectfully and quietly until our food was there.

She acts like living a vegan lifestyle is brand new. That trend is everywhere, and here in America every restaurant, food truck and grocery store sell vegan foods. You aren’t special honey.

Was I the only one who wanted someone to acknowledge Nef at the hosts home when they were eating during the pool scenes? She repeated over and over maybe a dozen times about the dog. Like, someone shut her up, lord!

Also are these posts really being seen by T? All of a sudden she’s interested in the little ones again, being thoughtful and hardly spoke in this last vlog. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I feel sure she is reading here or on somewhere similar
I agree the kids are far too noisy and badly behaved in restaurants...even if they are waiting for their own food,other people are trying to eat theirs and wishing for some peace to do so. TS little ones need to learn that at home or away,when its a meal time you sit at the table and stay at the table. But unless sbody tells them so,they wont learn. Parental guidance is needed to implant such skills,the kids arent born with a manual on how to behave in public.
While i do enjoy seeing them being loud in more acceptable places like parks,we have also seen them being noisy in a church,no effort made by the grown ups to shush them,no respect shown.
I do sometimes wonder how others having a holiday or a day out find them too noisy. But T seems oblivious to the fact that her little ones may be rather too boisterous for folk who happen to be nearby
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Am i the only one who didnt know til right now that Romeo's name is Romeo Romeo? ( just watched Romeos bday for first time)
First name AND middle name is...Romeo.....As in New York,New York,so good they named it twice?
This mother is as mad as a box of frogs.
I dont know why she didnt go the whole hog and call the poor boy Romeo Romeo Wherefore Art Thou Romeo 😜😜
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

[quote=Lalelou123 post_id=1480430 time=1568486891 user_id
[/quote]

Had Jeruselem been in Spain on his own? Wasn’t he there a short while ago? Now I’m confused...
[/quote]

There was definitely a mention some pages back Lou that sbody from here met Jerusalem back in May in Spain. She said what a lovely person he was x
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:21 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:48 amHad Jeruselem been in Spain on his own? Wasn’t he there a short while ago? Now I’m confused...
There was definitely a mention some pages back Lou that sbody from here met Jerusalem back in May in Spain. She said what a lovely person he was x
Jerusalem was in Spain last year according to a photo on his Instagram. We had two comments from fans who claimed to have met them so far (one in Spain, another in Hungary) and both seem to not be accurate, based on the timeline that we can already figured out by the vlogs. So, either the fans mixed up the dates, or they never actually met them and just made up stories for attention.

Here's the timeline that we figured out which is most likely to be true: They started the Europe tour in May and they were in Hungary in June. This fits with all that we've seen/known so far; the weather, Jers broken hand, a picture of Nora, the fact that they're planning to visit 20 countries, etc.

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

ther3 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 12:14 pm Btw it is really stupid of her to give up Croatia so easily. This country is a real gem!
Yup, I spent many holidays there and I do believe it was definitely much more valuable than a visit to Slovenia. :P But each their own.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

I take some of these “SIGHTINGS” with a grain of salt. Sort of how you know when a celeb gets caught cheating and 7 more random women they’ve never met step forward and say, “YEP I DID HIM TOO!” Or heck even killers and criminals get such things IN PRISON! So I think some people are just whackos who want attention on here. Don’t get mad at me but I truly think some of what we read about them meeting and such is BS.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Well y’all I am sadly from a small town in Pennsylvania an hour from NYC and an hour from Philly; roughly. If anytime y’all want to take me in to see your amazing countries let me know! Sadly I don’t have 10 kids and a personality disorder but I promise I will eat whatever you serve me. Likewise, anyone wants to come see NYC or Philly let me know I am a fabulous host! Bonus: I speak German and English! My manners are impeccable and I will treat you like royalty!

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

theoddmacabre wrote:She romanticized and milked that RV at the beginning of the trip and now all of a sudden, it doesn’t even exist. Neither do the hosts that house her and her huge family.

Also are these posts really being seen by T? All of a sudden she’s interested in the little ones again, being thoughtful and hardly spoke in this last vlog. ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tehehehe! Hahaha! “And now we wait” to see if she reads our content. Image

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Taina if you’re reading this send me a mailbox where I can send you sunscreen. The suns harmful rays are not a laughing matter. For someone so hard on about Botox and fillers the fact that you’re not utilizing proper SPF is mind boggling; you’re going to age like a leather football! (I mention this first since I truly believe you only care about yourself.) Those children’s skin is SO fair and the fact that they’re exposed everyday without any care as to their skin’s condition disgusts me. While to you they “...look tan and gorgeous...” to medical staff those children look overexposed to harmful rays. Just because it has turned tan doesn’t mean it isn’t doing damage. Plenty of people have never actually burned a day in their life just tanned and had severe cases of skin cancer! I could upload so many morbid photos where children have had to have their flesh cut down straight to the muscle due to melanoma! I will personally pay for each one of you to have sunscreen for the entire duration of the trip. I really would rather know their baby skin is protected than see them eating more junk food or anything else you’ve got planned. It takes just a few seconds to spray each child and protect them. Also, I will purchase a hat for them. I can even afford proper sneakers if you are in need because those prison shoes are not meant for heavy walking. Your little ones in those boat shoes are NOT helping them grow and develop healthy feet. As a toddlers feet are growing proper footwear is of paramount importance! I know how bowlegged and clearly, ill Aphrodite looks and I feel a good pair of shoes is in order. Before the rest of them have major gait disturbances and problems allow me to purchase a good pair of shoes for them. I am very serious about this, too. I think you’re neglecting them because you’re quite literally poor and you were left homeless after your landlord sold the house. In order to make it look okay you’ve come up with this “trip” as a cover up to how bad off you truly are. I want to help you without looking for anything in return. Please reach out. That goes for anyone in this group if you’ve fallen on hard times and cannot properly provide your children with anything for their growing feet let me know. I have compassion for moms who are trying their best. Taina please stop misappropriating funds and focus on your toddler’s growing feet.

Return to “Q-Z”