Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: Pyramid Schemes and Baby Boy Dreams | Part #37

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

But Aaryn is so relatable if she shows her burnt frozen meal 🙄
kaper wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 4:09 am Her assistant couldn't stir that skillet meal off camera so it wouldn't burn?
Ms Davis
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ms Davis »

Aaryn says her hairdresser is on maternity leave, does that mean she can’t let someone else color those dark roots? If she ever claimed to be a true blonde she is lying because her roots are half way down the sides of her head and they are dark brown lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spicycat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spicycat »

airhead logic: lemme turn the filter brightness on high so everyone can see my baby has BLUE EYES. we’re gonna be twins!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

It is so freaking cringy to me that she has her assistant follow her around all day filming her. She must have gotten a lot of comments about it because now she tries to play it off like she’s not there, but we all know she is. That doctor has to think Aaryn is a real lunatic.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

The cringe is real! The assistant following her with a camera -
I can’t stop laughing!!!! What a f looney! Hahaha
hlind6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hlind6 »

Just watched her most recent vlog, does Aaryn really have strap covers on that car seat that were clearly not made for it?! Dear god girl you know how unsafe those are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

I don't know how she stomachs those frozen meals every night. It really isn't that hard to meal prep and have a dinner plan for the week. Also, I can't believe the junk she feeds her kids. Mac and cheese and peas is not a nutritious meal 🤢 I get feeding that to a kid when you're in a pinch but not everyday. Also, I know I say this shit all the time lol but her teeth are sooooo bad. Like get invisalign and shave those ugly teefers.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Reese looks like a fighter super beat up after a boxing match lol poor baby. Also she sticks her tongue out so much lol you know that's got to bother Mrs Southern Belle. Her kids not being little pretty dolls is the punishment she gets for being a racist bitch. Oh sweet karma.
Ms Davis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ms Davis »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 1:48 pm Reese looks like a fighter super beat up after a boxing match lol poor baby. Also she sticks her tongue out so much lol you know that's got to bother Mrs Southern Belle. Her kids not being little pretty dolls is the punishment she gets for being a racist bitch. Oh sweet karma.
I noticed Reece constantly sticking out her tongue also lol she always has a pissed off look on her face too. I can’t say I blame her though having to wear plastic over her ears and tape all around her face to hold them dang molds on. Her stupid mom is all about appearances, she says you will thank me later Reece when you have perfect ears.lol Life isn’t about being perfect Aaryn, Its not about how much shit you can buy either. Life isn’t a damn competition on who has more shit or who is the prettiest. I’m sure you will raise all three girls to be snarky materialistic rotten little brats just like you are. It’s a shame you do not try to instill manners in your kids and maybe teach them to be thankful for what they have instead you do the opposite.
crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Ms Davis wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:38 am Aaryn says her hairdresser is on maternity leave, does that mean she can’t let someone else color those dark roots? If she ever claimed to be a true blonde she is lying because her roots are half way down the sides of her head and they are dark brown lol

Aaryn believes because she was blonde as a child that she is still a blonde lol. Despite the fact that it’s very rare to be born with blonde hair and it stay blonde your entire life, I believe more rare than red heads. Most people who are blonde as a child are actually born with brown hair, it grows out blonde until puberty and then goes back brunette. I bet in her newborn pics it’s also brown.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New Thread Ladies =)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my LM-X210 using Tapatalk

mikejanz12345
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mikejanz12345 »

Nicks sister McKinsie just had her baby boy and he is SO cute. Bet we won’t hear a single word about him in any of A-hole’s posts or vlogs. #JealousMuch

Return to “Aaryn Williams”