Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:14 pm BUT she included Paul in the vlogs and bought a ton of fruit...and she made fun of our comments - I think. I wonder if she even got new teeth or just whitened them...but if it's true that the teeth are new, than it's weird that she lost all of them at once.

I also consider it weird that just Nef got a cake and the others didn't. It was funny how fast she devoured the slice though.

I was in that cave once, so the video was amusing to me. And it also was funny that she thought the woman tells lies or that she wanted one of the kids to lick the stone, but not really. That woman...especially the "look at that behind me: isn't it amazing!" - of course you didn't consider yourself even more beautiful in that light, Taina.

The whole family acted out of place. They ruined the tour for everybody else and it's not that cheap and it's something special for a lot of people to visit the place. That wasn't okay to me at all...

So, Taina really is a creationist. No wonder she doesn't realize what's real genius and prefers quantity over quality. 8-) They should move to Utah instead of Australia...
Lou where did she maybe make fun of our comments! Im intrigued!
Yeh the cake,such a big rich slice for a tiny girl. I was convinced she wd throw up.and did the others have to sit and just watch? Not very celebratory!
Its a shame that the caves were ruined for the others. That woman is such a pain in the butt!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Chellefaye wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:33 pm Well.... I thought it was just me in thinking this is one weird mum! I just found this site and read through the posts, couldn't agree more with everything thats been said. Poor Shakey and his sunburnt, painful face... and yet STILL not a hat in sight... let alone suncream! Are you excited?? Over and over again... preening herself constantly, who wants to see her! Then she puts herself in front of the camera in the cave ‘just to make sure we all know she’s there’ er.... the continuous ‘nonsense baby talking’ is confirmation that you are there Taina! Then on to torture poor KJ , who is scared being in the cave.. ‘we are going to live here’ there’s your bed! Nice parenting T! Seriously are there any social workers on here? Why don't you give the camera to Jez and go to India, let your white teeth guide the way.
Hi Chelle and welcome! No its not just you,youre in good company..i think we are all moving from being horribly fascinated to absolutely appalled since The Trip started. Every time you think Mom of Ten cant get worse,she still does.
Loved yr comment about her ultra bright gnashers guiding her to India! X
Estter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Estter »

LCgirl wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:43 am
ther3 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:10 am
Kkristi wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:50 pm

I dont think that they will come to Croatia, when I asked her on Insta she just said that we do habe a beautiful beaches but didnt said that they will come like some other people for their countries. They are going to Slovenia, Italy and so on. Or shhould I say they were in all those countries
Hmm somehow they need to hit the count of 20... she said the only country they would not be going to is Greece, because they would need visas to get there through the Balkans. Also, I believe she does not consider the Scandinavian countries to be the "Europe", do probably Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Iceland are not under consideration. I am curious about Romania and Bulgaria, but probably these countries are off the list too. So: Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Czechia, the Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, (Croatia), Slovenia, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Ireland, UK? Still missing at least two... unless she wants to go :D t unless she counts the vatican and to san marino, or monaco? Conveniently small and on her way.
You missed out Lithuania and Scotland, so plus these two would make 20 in total. Are they going to Spain, though? How are they going to drive from Spain to UK?
Yes, I think they are travelling to Spain, from her comments in IG. Although they are not coming to Barcelona.
She is not going to Norway, she said they have already visited.
I think she also mentioned they are not visiting Bulgaria. Not sure about Romania.
SqueakyWheel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SqueakyWheel »

Lalelou123 wrote:BUT she included Paul in the vlogs and bought a ton of fruit...and she made fun of our comments - I think. I wonder if she even got new teeth or just whitened them...but if it's true that the teeth are new, than it's weird that she lost all of them at once.

I also consider it weird that just Nef got a cake and the others didn't. It was funny how fast she devoured the slice though.

I was in that cave once, so the video was amusing to me. And it also was funny that she thought the woman tells lies or that she wanted one of the kids to lick the stone, but not really. That woman...especially the "look at that behind me: isn't it amazing!" - of course you didn't consider yourself even more beautiful in that light, Taina.

The whole family acted out of place. They ruined the tour for everybody else and it's not that cheap and it's something special for a lot of people to visit the place. That wasn't okay to me at all...

So, Taina really is a creationist. No wonder she doesn't realize what's real genius and prefers quantity over quality. 8-) They should move to Utah instead of Australia...
Lol us Utahns don’t want her. We have enough crazy narcissistic vloggers already.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:12 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:14 pm BUT she included Paul in the vlogs and bought a ton of fruit...and she made fun of our comments - I think. I wonder if she even got new teeth or just whitened them...but if it's true that the teeth are new, than it's weird that she lost all of them at once.

Lou where did she maybe make fun of our comments! Im intrigued!
Yeh the cake,such a big rich slice for a tiny girl. I was convinced she wd throw up.and did the others have to sit and just watch? Not very celebratory!
Its a shame that the caves were ruined for the others. That woman is such a pain in the butt!
PS! I see what you mean now,watched again,and think you may well be correct..
she's trying to laugh off criticism,coz of course,she wont like it..she only likes ' fans' !
One,where she says tanned then writes burnt and a smiley icon
then when she says Jerusalem,youre always looking after children,you never have fun...

We dont like yr behaviour Taina,but we are fond of yr children and care for their welfare.
Pls start protecting them from sunburn and sunstroke on this trip,buy them some comfy shoes and hats,and stop taunting KingJames about his fears.he is only a little boy but he's aware of possible danger when he sees it.doesnt mean he's weak or stupid - far from it - just older in the head than most two yr olds,who dont see danger as they havent yet learnt to be careful as they explore the world.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

You make your kids sleep in a supermarket yard, really safe.

So his nails are like that for playing guitar.
Really, Taina? Do you think we're stupid?

Kids in a supermarket without shoes. Gross.

How can you be proud of the sunburns??? It's D A N G E R O U S. You can tan even if you put sunscreen on!

No, the kid is not happy, he's in pain because you're an idiot.

The kids can decide where to go for new year's eve? We don't buy it, you decide everything.

Stop touching your hair, only worse the situation.

200€ to make fun of your little kid. You're a special mother.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Emily81 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm You make your kids sleep in a supermarket yard, really safe.

How can you be proud of the sunburns??? It's D A N G E R O U S. You can tan even if you put sunscreen on!

The kids can decide where to go for new year's eve? We don't buy it, you decide everything.

Poor Shakey doesn't even want to be filmed. So unlikely for that silly boisterous funny likable kid. Ok- someone just tell me how clever it is to say a dog can eat my cake. Wow- she thought of that herself. Mom- I didnt hear anyone else making a fuss over that. YOu suck. Pay some real attention to herlike sunscreen hats etc. Now the nails!!! In my youth I played guitar- at home and in school chorus and band. Back in the day it was ideal to keep the nails short--so short that we would build callouses on our fingers. The finger
nails would actually present a problem. I used a pick with which to pluck the keys. Correct me if I am wrong but that is how it was in my time.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Emily81 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:24 pm You make your kids sleep in a supermarket yard, really safe.

Woops- I meant to pluck the strings not the keys. That was dumb of me.

Poor Shakey doesn't even want to be filmed. So unlikely for that silly boisterous funny likable kid. Ok- someone just tell me how clever it is to say a dog can eat my cake. Wow- she thought of that herself. Mom- I didnt hear anyone else making a fuss over that. YOu suck. Pay some real attention to herlike sunscreen hats etc. Now the nails!!! In my youth I played guitar- at home and in school chorus and band. Back in the day it was ideal to keep the nails short--so short that we would build callouses on our fingers. The finger
nails would actually present a problem. I used a pick with which to pluck the keys. Correct me if I am wrong but that is how it was in my time.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Just read one of Taina Instagram comments for Nefertiti eye that got bit by mosquito.. she said she gave vitamin c and nothing else. Wow great parenting of the year. Wonder what the kids got on the sunburn? More sun. Give them aloe vera or something. Better still..hats, sunscreen, proper shirts, no singlets.
Rescuethem
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rescuethem »

Based on what T has posted, it’s my opinion that her youngest children—the nappy bunch—need a visit from child welfare services due to the torment, neglect, and lack of basic care. I can’t even imagine how she’s managing to keep the nappy bunch clean: the heat, diaper rashes, blisters. As so many of have articulated so well, T is an unfit, self-absorbed sociopath. T has officially replaced Joan Crawford as Mommy Dearest.
Rescuethem
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rescuethem »

Based on what T has posted, it’s my opinion that her youngest children—the nappy bunch—need a visit from child welfare services due to the torment, neglect, and lack of basic care. I can’t even imagine how she’s managing to keep the nappy bunch clean: the heat, diaper rashes, blisters. As so many of have articulated so well, T is an unfit, self-absorbed sociopath. T has officially replaced Joan Crawford as Mommy Dearest.
Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

ther3 wrote:
Ashley18032 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:55 pm I don’t want names on my children’s backpacks at school because I do NOT want strangers knowing their name’s! I do not want them having any information on my child at all. Overexposure of these children really makes me feel violated for them! It would be so easy given all this information to snatch little Nefertiti or Aphrodite or KJ up so fast! They parade these children around and give out so much personal info that any creep could easily convince them of anything. It makes me sick. Buddy system my ass nothing about overexposing children’s names, traits, whereabouts, photos, video, etc, is safe! I am sorry this makes me sick! I hope these bizarre bat shit crazy names are for their own protection. These kids have no choice in the fact that all their indiscretions are paraded on the Internet. Taina shows them half naked in nothing but a towel, etc. I am sorry I am grossed out by this. There’s so many disturbed people out there! YouTube should make exploiting minors illegal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes child exploitation, child's slavery, forced labour. They would not make any money without the toddlers. These kids are going to have terrible teen years!
EXACTLY! Toddlers are cute! No offense but no one will. Are about what a 10 year old is doing in just a few short years! Her channel is dying faster than Typhoid Mary! How will she hold on when the kids are just boring, average kids. Her older children provide zero entertainment value; most are watching to see cute toddlers but they’re quickly going to be done and that attention will vanish faster than Taina’s original face at the plastic surgeon’s office! What’s the game plan then? No one wants to watch Shakespeare be 15 or Nef color or play the Fender at 9... This is all going to collapse.

Ashley18032
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Ashley18032 »

ther3 wrote:
Ashley18032 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:31 am Taina if you’re reading this send me a mailbox where I can send you sunscreen. The suns harmful rays are not a laughing matter. For someone so hard on about Botox and fillers the fact that you’re not utilizing proper SPF is mind boggling; you’re going to age like a leather football! (I mention this first since I truly believe you only care about yourself.) Those children’s skin is SO fair and the fact that they’re exposed everyday without any care as to their skin’s condition disgusts me. While to you they “...look tan and gorgeous...” to medical staff those children look overexposed to harmful rays. Just because it has turned tan doesn’t mean it isn’t doing damage. Plenty of people have never actually burned a day in their life just tanned and had severe cases of skin cancer! I could upload so many morbid photos where children have had to have their flesh cut down straight to the muscle due to melanoma! I will personally pay for each one of you to have sunscreen for the entire duration of the trip. I really would rather know their baby skin is protected than see them eating more junk food or anything else you’ve got planned. It takes just a few seconds to spray each child and protect them. Also, I will purchase a hat for them. I can even afford proper sneakers if you are in need because those prison shoes are not meant for heavy walking. Your little ones in those boat shoes are NOT helping them grow and develop healthy feet. As a toddlers feet are growing proper footwear is of paramount importance! I know how bowlegged and clearly, ill Aphrodite looks and I feel a good pair of shoes is in order. Before the rest of them have major gait disturbances and problems allow me to purchase a good pair of shoes for them. I am very serious about this, too. I think you’re neglecting them because you’re quite literally poor and you were left homeless after your landlord sold the house. In order to make it look okay you’ve come up with this “trip” as a cover up to how bad off you truly are. I want to help you without looking for anything in return. Please reach out. That goes for anyone in this group if you’ve fallen on hard times and cannot properly provide your children with anything for their growing feet let me know. I have compassion for moms who are trying their best. Taina please stop misappropriating funds and focus on your toddler’s growing feet.

Little Omega looked really badly sunburned in the last video. Taina is promoting minimalism at the cost of her children, but to waste a lot of money on some junk food is not a problem. Unless she is getting this food for free, because she is telling these restaurants they will get a free add on her super famous channel. Still food waste. She takes one dress for wach girl for the entire trip, but has enough money to waste on light baloons... And this summer Europe experienced some really bad heatwaves so I dread her their July videos already...
It’s so sad to me. I have stopped watching I really want to see what’s going on to comment but I cannot in good conscience enable this. She needs help not views. If we continue to watch those kiddos will continue to be exploited and she has no boundaries of where they will end.

Kkristi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kkristi »

Did you noticed there is something on Omega's nose? At first i thought that maybe it's food or something but it looks like it is something else.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

retiredrn70 wrote:

You're not wrong.
I play the guitar myself and I know lots of people who does too. No one keeps the nails so long (and they're gross), it would be an impediment.
She tried to justify his nails because she knows it's gross and couldn't find nothing better than try to fool people (as usual).

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Emily81 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 am
retiredrn70 wrote:

You're not wrong.
I play the guitar myself and I know lots of people who does too. No one keeps the nails so long (and they're gross), it would be an impediment.
She tried to justify his nails because she knows it's gross and couldn't find nothing better than try to fool people (as usual).

Classical guitarist here: I keep the nails on my left hand extremely short and on the other hand long and polished in a way that the string can slide better and has the best contact with flesh and nail to improve sound quality. BUT I play the nylon stringed concert guitar and Bach and such music. I doubt that Jerusalem really plays the concert but the acoustic guitar, which is often not even nylon stringed but with "steel" and played with a pick.

long nails

short nails

I feel that Taina calls the acoustic guitar the classical guitar and the others electric.

That's an acoustic guitar. You CAN have long nails, but it's so much more difficult to maintain them hence the strings are harder. Most guitarists, who preferably play the acoustic have short nails. You can also use a pick with this guitar.

With the electric guitar, as far as my knowledge goes, you always use short nails and also a pick. But I don't have much knowledge with the electric...I don't own one, never played one. 8-) So, don't judge me to hard. I'm just in the classical corner, singing my "Ave Maria".

You only wear your nails long and shaped with the classical guitar, if you go the traditional way: either flamenco or classic

There's a whole science behind it. xD
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:51 am
Emily81 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 12:22 am
retiredrn70 wrote: Poor Shakey doesn't even want to be filmed. So unlikely for that silly boisterous funny likable kid. Ok- someone just tell me how clever it is to say a dog can eat my cake. Wow- she thought of that herself. Mom- I didnt hear anyone else making a fuss over that. YOu suck. Pay some real attention to herlike sunscreen hats etc. Now the nails!!! In my youth I played guitar- at home and in school chorus and band. Back in the day it was ideal to keep the nails short--so short that we would build callouses on our fingers. The finger
You're not wrong.

Classical guitarist here: I keep the nails on my left hand extremely short and on the other hand long and polished in a way that the string can slide better and has the best contact with flesh and nail to improve sound quality. BUT I play the nylon stringed concert guitar and Bach and such music. I doubt that Jerusalem really plays the concert but the acoustic guitar, which is often not even nylon stringed but with "steel" and played with a pick.

long nails

short nails

I feel that Taina calls the acoustic guitar the classical guitar and the others electric.

That's an acoustic guitar. You CAN have long nails, but it's so much more difficult to maintain them hence the strings are harder. Most guitarists, who preferably play the acoustic have short nails. You can also use a pick with this guitar.

With the electric guitar, as far as my knowledge goes, you always use short nails and also a pick. But I don't have much knowledge with the electric...I don't own one, never played one. 8-) So, don't judge me to hard. I'm just in the classical corner, singing my "Ave Maria".

You only wear your nails long and shaped with the classical guitar, if you go the traditional way: either flamenco or classic

There's a whole science behind it. xD
Thanks for all that info,its interesting! X
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kkristi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 pm Did you noticed there is something on Omega's nose? At first i thought that maybe it's food or something but it looks like it is something else.
I did notice something on Om's nose,but thought it was probably just crusted dried on snot,just needed his face washed.
Couldnt be sure tho.
I liked when Om grabbed a bunch of Ts hair and pulled it across her mouth..a babys way of saying Please be quiet Momma! x
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

I also had the impression she was making fun of the criticism around her when adressing Jers. The other interpration would be thay they have recently quarelled about it and it was Jers who complained about working for her.
I have noticed that she emphasized many time that they have money, like I have the new teeth done, I could buy you 3 motorhomes in Australia, the New Year's Eve project (which is totally unrealistic, given the visa waiting time to most places. She will obviously pick herself and something easy). I believe the comment that people believe she is poor really did hurt her most.
It is so easy for her to fib and lie, like you did not have these clothes on since Finland. How? If we saw them in most videos in bad weather.
I am looking forward to the necxt video, which will surely be some beach celebration of Nef's birthday. I dlike to see how minimalistic they will be with the presents.
Otherwise, I am also considering watching her less for the sake of these children. On the other hand some criticism of her needs to be published to counter balance the mad enthusiasm around her vids.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Somebody really should make a "why should you boycott Taina" video on youtube and recap everything that has been said so far here.

Return to “Q-Z”