Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by LCgirl »

The new teeth wow it's so bad lol...It changed her face so much, it doesn't fit her. I'm really curious what happened to her. It must be really bad if she needed to replace her whole teeth.

So, a lot of time has passed. This might be explain the fan who met them in August btw. Maybe they had to stay for a month in Hungary bc of the accident or whatever it is that happened that knocked her teeth out.

Of course she didn't film any of it, because God forbid if people found out that their life is not perfect and everyone is not exCiteD having fUN all the time.

And wow the sunburn has gotten worse for the kids, especially Shakespeare. Notice how she only acknowledged that she got burnt but not any of the kids? they're all just "tan" of course.

It's sad that she bought a cake only for Nef while the rest of the kids just watched. You can afford 200 euros for cave tickets but not a whole cake to share with the family?

And yeah she definitely read our comments, judging by her sarcastic remark about Jers and that bit about them having a "choice". Yeah, right. Very convincing, Taina. 8-)

I'm disgusted at what she did to KingJames. The boy looked like he was crying. I swear there was a tear on his cheek, and she thinks it's funny to taunt him further. How cold and heartless. She always does this whenever any of her children express a fear or concern. Not a word of comfort, just taunt/mock/tease them repeatedly.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Maybe Jeru finally got fed up with her, gave her a right cross punch and knocked out all her teeth.

She doesn’t eat because she doesn’t want to get her double chin back.
221D261F-921D-4A97-AEE0-7B1266FCB87A.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Kkristi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 pm Did you noticed there is something on Omega's nose? At first i thought that maybe it's food or something but it looks like it is something else.
Yes, there's a few little bumps on his nose. It's been there for a while now. I first noticed in the zoo vlog (Poland I think). Taina never addressed it.
Something also happened to his eye in the last video, like a bruise or something. Taina briefly pointed it out but didn't explain what happened.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:00 pm Where are all their Instagram photos they take? Am I missing something? I never see them.
Yes, I've been wondering about this too. I'm thinking Cleopatra maybe has a different private account where she posts all the photos she took. Taina might be waiting for the vlogs to get up to date, but then forgot or changed her mind.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

retiredrn70 wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:07 pm
No- I never see them either. And there is no place that I can find for the questions she says we can ask. She is creepier and weirder by the day.
You can ask in the comment section of her last instagram photo (picture of Romeo).
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am Maybe Jeru finally got fed up with her, gave her a right cross punch and knocked out all her teeth.

She doesn’t eat because she doesn’t want to get her double chin back.221D261F-921D-4A97-AEE0-7B1266FCB87A.jpeg
I didn't thank you because of the double chin, because that was plain mean and I think Taina looked nicer and also very pretty back than, BUT I laughed so hard about Jerusalem punching her teeth out. Not because I wished that it happened, but I just had to laugh. Like when you watch Tom and Jerry. <3
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

New video - a butterfly exhibition for Nef the Butterfly. A nice idea, still Taina would not be herself if she had not spoiled Nef's fun with some hard life truths. (They are all dead Nefertiti! A human killed them.) With a pinch of unexpected feminism (yes Butterfly boys are more beautiful than girls, but you Nef are perfect, in the real life boys need to show off for the girls, girls do not need to).

Nef finally hears a lot of "we love you, you are loved words". Well, it is really good to have that 5th birthday. Nef is still acting like a 3-4 years old, but seems most of the vodeo genuinely happy and it is heart warming.

Taina makes an attempt at bringing her youngest lot in order when they start breakdancing at the exhibition. She has allowed them so many times before, so they do not listen to her at all with Aph leading the rebell gang.

Vid ends with Nef singing a song from the Sound of music and a nursery rhyme in Japanese, which is kind of cute.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am Maybe Jeru finally got fed up with her, gave her a right cross punch and knocked out all her teeth.

She doesn’t eat because she doesn’t want to get her double chin back.221D261F-921D-4A97-AEE0-7B1266FCB87A.jpeg
I shdnt laugh Wildy,but yr words about Jez giving her a punch conjures up a funny mental picture! I dont condone violence but...
Goodness knows,who could blame the boy, she has driven him to distraction,but he has stayed patient,tho the expression on his face at times lately speaks volumes
I think she looks like a nicer person in that photo! More natural and mumsy. X
Last edited by Herbert-Sherbert2019 on Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

and thisnis my fav Taina photo ;) she should have stayed this way lol
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm New video - a butterfly exhibition for Nef the Butterfly. A nice idea, still Taina would not be herself if she had not spoiled Nef's fun with some hard life truths. (They are all dead Nefertiti! A human killed them.) With a pinch of unexpected feminism (yes Butterfly boys are more beautiful than girls, but you Nef are perfect, in the real life boys need to show off for the girls, girls do not need to).

Nef finally hears a lot of "we love you, you are loved words". Well, it is really good to have that 5th birthday. Nef is still acting like a 3-4 years old, but seems most of the vodeo genuinely happy and it is heart warming.

Taina makes an attempt at bringing her youngest lot in order when they start breakdancing at the exhibition. She has allowed them so many times before, so they do not listen to her at all with Aph leading the rebell gang.
Nzz
Vid ends with Nef singing a song from the Sound of music and a nursery rhyme in Japanese, which is kind of cute.

Ooh more evidence perhaps she is viewing our comments? Taking on board our remarks about teaching the littlies to behave well in public?
It sounds overall like a good video,am happy if Nef enjoyed herself..despite the usual unkind remarks by Ma.
Why oh why be cruel to yr little birthday girl by saying the Bflies were killed by people? Did she tell N again that Bflies are bugs?
Is she crazy or just plain mean? X
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

She was visibly trying to be nice to Nef ;) she did not intend to scare her, but simply could not hold her tongue. On the other hand Nef seems to be very sensitive and was about to cry only because butterfly males are more beautiful than females. Taina should have changed the subject really. (Btw. how can she teach her that in real life girls are pefect and boys have to work on themselves if she keeps objectifying her own and her eldest daughter body constantly, not even mentioning all the beauty treatments.) It is like Taina just cannot stop talking even with the right intentions.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

She talks first, then thinks. A vloggers habit :)
theoddmacabre
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by theoddmacabre »

If they sing Happy Birthday to Nef ONE MORE TIME, I’ll just DIE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittanyt097
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brittanyt097 »

Ashley18032 wrote:Taina if you’re reading this send me a mailbox where I can send you sunscreen. The suns harmful rays are not a laughing matter. For someone so hard on about Botox and fillers the fact that you’re not utilizing proper SPF is mind boggling; you’re going to age like a leather football! (I mention this first since I truly believe you only care about yourself.) Those children’s skin is SO fair and the fact that they’re exposed everyday without any care as to their skin’s condition disgusts me. While to you they “...look tan and gorgeous...” to medical staff those children look overexposed to harmful rays. Just because it has turned tan doesn’t mean it isn’t doing damage. Plenty of people have never actually burned a day in their life just tanned and had severe cases of skin cancer! I could upload so many morbid photos where children have had to have their flesh cut down straight to the muscle due to melanoma! I will personally pay for each one of you to have sunscreen for the entire duration of the trip. I really would rather know their baby skin is protected than see them eating more junk food or anything else you’ve got planned. It takes just a few seconds to spray each child and protect them. Also, I will purchase a hat for them. I can even afford proper sneakers if you are in need because those prison shoes are not meant for heavy walking. Your little ones in those boat shoes are NOT helping them grow and develop healthy feet. As a toddlers feet are growing proper footwear is of paramount importance! I know how bowlegged and clearly, ill Aphrodite looks and I feel a good pair of shoes is in order. Before the rest of them have major gait disturbances and problems allow me to purchase a good pair of shoes for them. I am very serious about this, too. I think you’re neglecting them because you’re quite literally poor and you were left homeless after your landlord sold the house. In order to make it look okay you’ve come up with this “trip” as a cover up to how bad off you truly are. I want to help you without looking for anything in return. Please reach out. That goes for anyone in this group if you’ve fallen on hard times and cannot properly provide your children with anything for their growing feet let me know. I have compassion for moms who are trying their best. Taina please stop misappropriating funds and focus on your toddler’s growing feet.

I couldn’t have said it better myself. I’m so sick of her saying “we’re turning brown, we’re so brown”. Well put some damn sunscreen on. You would think she would have some common sense. Getting a tan is fine but they still need to be protected. She’s so self-centered that she only thinks about the way she looks. These poor kids. And what about Nef’s teeth?! She got her own fixed so why not get Nefertiti’s fixed as well?

marianelaschmidt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by marianelaschmidt »

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm New video - a butterfly exhibition for Nef the Butterfly. A nice idea, still Taina would not be herself if she had not spoiled Nef's fun with some hard life truths. (They are all dead Nefertiti! A human killed them.) With a pinch of unexpected feminism (yes Butterfly boys are more beautiful than girls, but you Nef are perfect, in the real life boys need to show off for the girls, girls do not need to).

nothing to add,ther has covered it really,just wanted to say Nef is an enchanting little girl,loved her tiara ..also was it just me or no Darty or Shakey in this one
Why hasnt T reinstated comments?
I wd expect Taina wd want to hear from her fawning ' fans'!specially as she gets so slated on here x
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am

I didn't thank you because of the double chin, because that was plain mean and I think Taina looked nicer and also very pretty back than, BUT I laughed so hard about Jerusalem punching her teeth out. Not because I wished that it happened, but I just had to laugh. Like when you watch Tom and Jerry. <3
Oh my, I was not posting that to be mean. T is such a narcissist that I was meaning from her perspective. She probably did not like how she used to look and thought she had a double chin. When I first saw the way she used to look, it took my brain awhile to register the before and after were the same person,

When people get new teeth, WHY do they go so white? It’s a whiteness that is not seen in nature and looks so fake.
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm

nothing to add,ther has covered it really,just wanted to say Nef is an enchanting little girl,loved her tiara ..also was it just me or no Darty or Shakey in this one
Why hasnt T reinstated comments?
I wd expect Taina wd want to hear from her fawning ' fans'!specially as she gets so slated on here x
I thought it was an automatic by YouTube to not have comments on any post involving children. I didn’t think people had a choice to either have comments or not. Maybe I’m misunderstanding.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

theoddmacabre wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:47 pm If they sing Happy Birthday to Nef ONE MORE TIME, I’ll just I
Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI IF they sing happy birthday to anyone again I will lose my mind.Or twinkle little star! Get those kids new material. At least they wont be lighting the candles 27 times so Aph can blow them out because it is "her thing". Good to see her acting up a little though. Take that mummy- in your your cut off overalls too short for a teen to wear-or a little child even.
Damom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Damom1 »

Couple notes:
Ugh the new teeth! They are so terrible. White, glowing white. And BIG. Funny how she supposedly had knocked the old ones out lol sure Taina, sure you did. She's been wanting to do them for a while. You can tell she was insecure about them by the way she used to hold her mouth while speaking on camera. They sure looked yellow next to those white shirts. Now they are too white, almost bluish white. Love that she had time to do hers but couldn't be bothered with Nefs teeth (or eye) or even to check in with a doctor when Jers removed his own cast.
Today's video, she made time once again to make Nef cry, that's like the 4th time in as many videos. Not to mention how she taunted KJ and Aphrodite in the last few videos, making them cry as well.
Why on earth are these people not removing the children from the prams when going up and down stairs and hills? So dangerous, especially in slides. Plus, it's heavy and hard on the adults pushing.
She made such a deal about eating traditional food in the last several videos, so why are they eating pizza and Mexican food lately? Pretty sure they are not in Mexico or Italy.
Really disillusioned with the homeschooling bit now. She doesn't seem to know anything about the countries she's visiting. Neither do the kids. And they did not know anything about the animals at the zoo, sometimes not even knowing the name of the animal. But they're "so smart". Just like Taina, having to ask how to say Beethoven?? I mean, he's only one of the most famous composers in the history of the world and your daughter is supposedly a trained piano teacher. I wonder if she can play more than 1 song since I noticed she only sings 1 song everytime they hand her a microphone.
Still wondering if Jenna is a cousin to the family since it has been confirmed that her maiden name was Toivola. Which is Tainas maiden name, right? Since Paul is a Licciardo-smith. It was he Liccardo-Toivola and switched it with Smith after his adoption. Anybody know?

Return to “Q-Z”