Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

retiredrn70
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

I was just wondering if anyone else noticed her wearing her tiny overalls 2 days in a row?? Ugh--in the heat with all the sweating and her saying they didnt get back til after midnight. Gross. The girls dresses are looking kind of dingy too. And hey!!!!!! Wasnt it funny when KJ said he NEEDED to dance and runaround. It was good to see that and so funny when she yelled for help like she had no idea what to do to make them behave. Nef looks like she had a good day except when mom insisted on giving her the hard facts of life(men killed butterfiles- females are not as pretty etc) Really???? Just let her enjoy her day. She has developmental issues though it is becoming more apparent. It will be a sad confusing day when she finds out she is not perfect.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

names for new threads when the time comes---Tania and he Tall Tales--Tania and her terrific ti.......(I guess i cant say that) ok her terrific tan---Tania and her tiny tortured toddlers
Kkristi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kkristi »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:53 am
Kkristi wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 10:02 pm Did you noticed there is something on Omega's nose? At first i thought that maybe it's food or something but it looks like it is something else.
I did notice something on Om's nose,but thought it was probably just crusted dried on snot,just needed his face washed.
Couldnt be sure tho.
I liked when Om grabbed a bunch of Ts hair and pulled it across her mouth..a babys way of saying Please be quiet Momma! x
Honestly to me it looked like a wart, but maybe I am wrong.
Hopo
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hopo »

Well she didn't explain it very well, but male animals often are more colourful and show-off, whereas females are more camouflaged to keep the offspring safe. The already discussed this shortly in the Budapest rescue zoo when looking at the peacocks. I would say this is a good start for a homeschooling lesson, but it fails as she is just stating the fact and doesn't explain the evolutionary reasons - oh wait, evolution does not exist in her world. 😱🦋
Kkristi
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Kkristi »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:22 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm
ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm New video - a butterfly exhibition for Nef the Butterfly. A nice idea, still Taina would not be herself if she had not spoiled Nef's fun with some hard life truths. (They are all dead Nefertiti! A human killed them.) With a pinch of unexpected feminism (yes Butterfly boys are more beautiful than girls, but you Nef are perfect, in the real life boys need to show off for the girls, girls do not need to).

Nef finally hears a lot of "we love you, you are loved words". Well, it is really good to have that 5th birthday. Nef is still acting like a 3-4 years old, but seems most of the vodeo genuinely happy and it is heart warming.

Taina makes an attempt at bringing her youngest lot in order when they start breakdancing at the exhibition. She has allowed them so many times before, so they do not listen to her at all with Aph leading the rebell gang.

Vid ends with Nef singing a song from the Sound of music and a nursery rhyme in Japanese, which is kind of cute.
nothing to add,ther has covered it really,just wanted to say Nef is an enchanting little girl,loved her tiara ..also was it just me or no Darty or Shakey in this one
Why hasnt T reinstated comments?
I wd expect Taina wd want to hear from her fawning ' fans'!specially as she gets so slated on here x
I thought it was an automatic by YouTube to not have comments on any post involving children. I didn’t think people had a choice to either have comments or not. Maybe I’m misunderstanding.
Its something skechty with the comment section on YouTube. For example Daily Bumps have their comments on and they have minors in their vlogs so do Cullen an Katie, but Taina or Bonnie and Ellie and Jared or even, Ellie's mom the Griffiths and she dont have minors ,comment section is off which proves that Youtube dont have anything with comments
Chellefaye
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Chellefaye »

Instagram- why are there only positive reviews on T’s Instagram? Has anyone on here tried leaving comments on there? Do you think she deletes anything negative? ... Silly question probably!

T if you are reading this, please stop looking at yourself in the camera when your little ones ask for water... its hot...they needed a drink! Far more important! Also why not try a Vlog without talking.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:18 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am Maybe Jeru finally got fed up with her, gave her a right cross punch and knocked out all her teeth.

She doesn’t eat because she doesn’t want to get her double chin back.221D261F-921D-4A97-AEE0-7B1266FCB87A.jpeg
I didn't thank you because of the double chin, because that was plain mean and I think Taina looked nicer and also very pretty back than, BUT I laughed so hard about Jerusalem punching her teeth out. Not because I wished that it happened, but I just had to laugh. Like when you watch Tom and Jerry. <3
Oh my, I was not posting that to be mean. T is such a narcissist that I was meaning from her perspective. She probably did not like how she used to look and thought she had a double chin. When I first saw the way she used to look, it took my brain awhile to register the before and after were the same person,

When people get new teeth, WHY do they go so white? It’s a whiteness that is not seen in nature and looks so fake.
Also why so big? Enormous blindingly white gnashers look so out of proprtion to the rest of the face.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:22 pm
Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:00 pm
ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:00 pm New video - a butterfly exhibition for Nef the Butterfly. A nice idea, still Taina would not be herself if she had not spoiled Nef's fun with some hard life truths. (They are all dead Nefertiti! A human killed them.) With a pinch of unexpected feminism (yes Butterfly boys are more beautiful than girls, but you Nef are perfect, in the real life boys need to show off for the girls, girls do not need to).

Nef finally hears a lot of "we love you, you are loved words". Well, it is really good to have that 5th birthday. Nef is still acting like a 3-4 years old, but seems most of the vodeo genuinely happy and it is heart warming.

Taina makes an attempt at bringing her youngest lot in order when they start breakdancing at the exhibition. She has allowed them so many times before, so they do not listen to her at all with Aph leading the rebell gang.

Vid ends with Nef singing a song from the Sound of music and a nursery rhyme in Japanese, which is kind of cute.
nothing to add,ther has covered it really,just wanted to say Nef is an enchanting little girl,loved her tiara ..also was it just me or no Darty or Shakey in this one
Why hasnt T reinstated comments?
I wd expect Taina wd want to hear from her fawning ' fans'!specially as she gets so slated on here x
I thought it was an automatic by YouTube to not have comments on any post involving children. I didn’t think people had a choice to either have comments or not. Maybe I’m misunderstanding.
Yes i thought same,until i looked at other dramamammas and they seem to be showing their minors?
Maybe T hasnt clocked that others show their kids and still get comments. Im sure she wd prefer it,as the comments there are at least 95% complimentary and she just laps compliments up ! X
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Another youtuber explained it in one of her videos. Youtube wants to protect minors and automatically closed the comment section on videos with minors in it to reduce their workload hence pedophile comments took over lately. The individual youtuber can open the comment section again, BUT only if he or she commits to have an eye on the comments themselves and delete inappropriate ones immediately. So Taina could allow comments, but she doesn’t want to handle the criticism and wants to act like she is interacting with her audience, when in truth. she isn’t. It’s less work, less possible to be publicly put into place and more likely to build up a fanbase of brainless idiots, who don’t see the big picture. It’s simply more convenient for her to keep the comment section closed and act as if she would be active on other platforms. To me it seems that she doesn’t interact with followers anywhere - just when she mad them in person and can polish her ego, hence she has fans. Dear, very naive Taina. YOU are not the star of the show. Noone would watch your videos if you haven’t had your kids, especially the toddlers.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:02 am Another youtuber explained it in one of her videos. Youtube wants to protect minors and automatically closed the comment section on videos with minors in it to reduce their workload hence pedophile comments took over lately. The individual youtuber can open the comment section again, BUT only if he or she commits to have an eye on the comments themselves and delete inappropriate ones immediately. So Taina could allow comments, but she doesn’t want to handle the criticism and wants to act like she is interacting with her audience, when in truth. she isn’t. It’s less work, less possible to be publicly put into place and more likely to build up a fanbase of brainless idiots, who don’t see the big picture. It’s simply more convenient for her to keep the comment section closed and act as if she would be active on other platforms. To me it seems that she doesn’t interact with followers anywhere - just when she mad them in person and can polish her ego, hence she has fans. Dear, very naive Taina. YOU are not the star of the show. Noone would watch your videos if you haven’t had your kids, especially the toddlers.
Thanks for explanation,been wondering about that for a while,why no comments. I m still surprised tho why she doesnt re open comments as im sure she likes to run thru them and enjoy the sycophantic following she had in the comments section,but I can also see why being T she wdnt be interested in monitoring. Specially as she rarely bothered to reply to any of the questions in the comments. Occasionally she wd thank someone for fawning all over her,but youre right,she didnt interact with the commenters. And exactly! The toddlers are the stars of the show..without them,sweet as Shakey,D'art and Romeo are,no one wd watch to see T and her oldest kids. X
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Lalelou123 wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 12:02 am Another youtuber explained it in one of her videos. Youtube wants to protect minors and automatically closed the comment section on videos with minors in it to reduce their workload hence pedophile comments took over lately. The individual youtuber can open the comment section again, BUT only if he or she commits to have an eye on the comments themselves and delete inappropriate ones immediately. So Taina could allow comments, but she doesn’t want to handle the criticism and wants to act like she is interacting with her audience, when in truth. she isn’t. It’s less work, less possible to be publicly put into place and more likely to build up a fanbase of brainless idiots, who don’t see the big picture. It’s simply more convenient for her to keep the comment section closed and act as if she would be active on other platforms. To me it seems that she doesn’t interact with followers anywhere - just when she mad them in person and can polish her ego, hence she has fans. Dear, very naive Taina. YOU are not the star of the show. Noone would watch your videos if you haven’t had your kids, especially the toddlers.
Good point. Taina is not a person who supports critique.
However, is it me or is it totally scary, the idea of a peadophile watching your minors and masturbating to your vlogs. The fact that you do not see the comments does not mean that they do not do it. It makes me sick to think of that! If it wasnt for youtube Taina would be still uploading shirtless photos of the toddlers.
sin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sin »

ther3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 1:08 pm and thisnis my fav Taina photo ;) she should have stayed this way lol
She kind of resembles Jenna here.. or is that just me :?
soooawesome
Talker
Talker

Unread post by soooawesome »

ther3 wrote:Somebody really should make a "why should you boycott Taina" video on youtube and recap everything that has been said so far here.
I considered doing that for a certain quad family but I don't think I can bear to look at them that long.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

LCgirl wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 amSo, a lot of time has passed. This might explain the fan who met them in August btw. Maybe they had to stay for a month in Hungary bc of the accident or whatever it is that happened that knocked her teeth out.
It is in fact August since it's Nefertiti's birthday which she has mentioned before is in August. I guess we finally solved the timeline mystery. :D

So there is quite a huge gap in the vlogs, from June to August. Something really big must have happened. Maybe they were in a car accident or someone got really ill.

This must also throw a big wrench in their plan to visit 20 countries. Summer is almost over isn't it?

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 9:03 am
LCgirl wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:32 amSo, a lot of time has passed. This might explain the fan who met them in August btw. Maybe they had to stay for a month in Hungary bc of the accident or whatever it is that happened that knocked her teeth out.
It is in fact August since it's Nefertiti's birthday which she has mentioned before is in August. I guess we finally solved the timeline mystery. :D

So there is quite a huge gap in the vlogs, from June to August. Something really big must have happened. Maybe they were in a car accident or someone got really ill.

This must also throw a big wrench in their plan to visit 20 countries. Summer is almost over isn't it?

Thanks LC,this was very interesting to read. I found myself wishing Taina was really that version of herself she seems to think she is.. Wd be so nice if she was that much better Taina.
Made me feel sad,for all of them,that she isnt.
Quite nice too in the comments where Pop says something sweet,cant quite remember it now,and T says something like,our little butterfly. x
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:18 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:05 am
Wildebeast-cps wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:53 am Maybe Jeru finally got fed up with her, gave her a right cross punch and knocked out all her teeth.

She doesn’t eat because she doesn’t want to get her double chin back.221D261F-921D-4A97-AEE0-7B1266FCB87A.jpeg
I didn't thank you because of the double chin, because that was plain mean and I think Taina looked nicer and also very pretty back than, BUT I laughed so hard about Jerusalem punching her teeth out. Not because I wished that it happened, but I just had to laugh. Like when you watch Tom and Jerry. <3
Oh my, I was not posting that to be mean. T is such a narcissist that I was meaning from her perspective. She probably did not like how she used to look and thought she had a double chin. When I first saw the way she used to look, it took my brain awhile to register the before and after were the same person,

When people get new teeth, WHY do they go so white? It’s a whiteness that is not seen in nature and looks so fake.
It's a common dental thing. My mom is a dental assistant and they have shades, but people usually just go with what the dentist "suggest." It's usually not the patients top/first choice to have white chiclet gum as teeth!
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

The new vid, lo and behold Taina spelled the name of the country wrong :p SLOVANIA
mamaKay072
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mamaKay072 »

quick question: is Taina originally from Australia or is Paul? Because they BOTH have Australian accents... I just listened to a Finnish-English accent and they don't sound similar.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Paul is British I believe, but they have both lived a really long time in Australia.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

In the new vid they are playing all day in a water park. Kids are having fun. Taina is a usual showing a strong preference for Nef with whom she has filmed most. And obviously a display of the Quicksilver swim wear.

Return to “Q-Z”