Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Cullen and Katie: Selling up then splitting up | Part #23

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

Lisbeth3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:57 am Happy Monday ladies. I thought you would all get a laugh out of this-

I'm sorry I can't watch anything with Gilbert Gottfried. He grates my nerves like nails on a chalkboard!
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

PirateWench8 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:20 am
Lisbeth3 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:57 am Happy Monday ladies. I thought you would all get a laugh out of this-

I'm sorry I can't watch anything with Gilbert Gottfried. He grates my nerves like nails on a chalkboard!
Lmao! Mute&screen captions will save your ears.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

wishes wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:14 am
Ducklings4 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 9:33 am
Catface2 wrote:Does anyone remember when Katie got called out for feeding the kids melatonin gummies all the time? Most likely so they could get their drink on and sleep as long as they wanted themselves. :-o
They were doing that?! Taking melatonin regularly can cause your body to stop producing it causing further sleep issues. If they did that, they’re bigger idiots than I thought.
It's true, unfortunately.
WOW! I tried melatonin gummies for a for a few weeks and had awful side effects. Vivid nightmares. Exhausted the next day. And just generally felt out of sorts. I later found out these are common side effects. I stopped taking them because of that.

Why would anyone give them to little kids????
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:36 am If I recall correctly she opening talked about having to give them melatonin gummies to sleep like it wasn't a big deal. Pretty sure they claimed Gaines had nightmares and was walking up at night too frequently? Could be wrong but I think that was their claim. I get it, it's hard when you kids still don't sleep through the night but I feel like a sleep aid should be the absolute last resort for kids as young as theirs. I think parenthood ended up being a lot harder than they thought it would be and are really struggling. They still feed those kids pasta with cheese every night for dinner for crying out loud, my kids complain about some meals but for the most part we all eat the same meal at the same time together. These people are a hot mess, I really think if they weren't involved in yt they would have divorced already.
My 3 year old is currently waking up multiple times a night as well but I know better to give her melatonin because it could screw up her natural melatonin that her body makes and because this is a phase she will grow out of. Yeah, it sucks but it's another parenthood thing you have to deal with which they can't seem to handle.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Did anyone see their new video? Saw the title and it made me wonder what it was about, but didn’t have time to watch.
Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

freshbalsam wrote:Did anyone see their new video? Saw the title and it made me wonder what it was about, but didn’t have time to watch.
A couple random clips plus them rambling about where they want their channel to go. I think they are worried about the new changes coming to yt and are trying to take the channel in another direction. They mentioned cleaning videos which made me laugh in light of them admitting they had a housekeeper. They pretty much admitted that they have been putting zero effort into vlogging and want to continue to do livestreams and enlighten us all with their wisdom.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Momto3boys »

Lovethesnark wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:57 am
Momto3boys wrote:
Lovethesnark wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:39 pm Katie’s parents are Republicans. You can look up the donations Katie’s dad has made to the Republican Party over the years. Katie just recently pulled her head out of her parent’s asses so I think it’s safe to assume she’s republican too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
who the hell cares what party they vote for ?
Before Trump things like this wouldn’t matter as much, but it does now.
Why does it matter now. Everyone has a right to vote for who they want. This is still America.. I was not a fan of Obama but didnt care if people were .
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Momto3boys wrote:
Momto3boys wrote: who the hell cares what party they vote for ?
Why does it matter now. Everyone has a right to vote for who they want. This is still America.. I was not a fan of Obama but didnt care if people were .
Everyone has a right to vote for who they want and everyone else has a right to judge them for supporting a human trash bag.

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

Momto3boys wrote:
Momto3boys wrote: who the hell cares what party they vote for ?
I wasn’t a fan of Obama either, but he wasn’t a bigoted piece of shit.
wishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wishes »

Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm
freshbalsam wrote:Did anyone see their new video? Saw the title and it made me wonder what it was about, but didn’t have time to watch.
A couple random clips plus them rambling about where they want their channel to go. I think they are worried about the new changes coming to yt and are trying to take the channel in another direction. They mentioned cleaning videos which made me laugh in light of them admitting they had a housekeeper. They pretty much admitted that they have been putting zero effort into vlogging and want to continue to do livestreams and enlighten us all with their wisdom.

The clickbait title refers to her testosterone shot she gets in her butt because her anxiety is getting bad again, which they mention the last minute of the video.
Catch a falling star and put in your pocket
☆彡
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Boymomma123 wrote:

They probably want to do live streams because of super chats. They want to beg for money so they can continue their slacker lifestyle.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Nope...miss shifty eyes and sad sac Dad need to go back to work. Their game is over.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:18 am They probably want to do live streams because of super chats. They want to beg for money so they can continue their slacker lifestyle.

Yep and also out of laziness... Going live is a good excuse to not prepare, no editing required, etc. It's like an excuse to not do the little bit of work that goes into making a proper, well-thought-out, informative sit down video. Because goodness knows just existing is hard enough for Katie (and Cullen)
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

wishes wrote:
Boymomma123 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 7:22 pm

The clickbait title refers to her testosterone shot she gets in her butt because her anxiety is getting bad again, which they mention the last minute of the video.
Thanks! I thought it was about their marriage lol glad I didn’t end up watching!

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Kind of impressed dare I say that Cullen and britany got kailyn Lowry from teen mom on their podcast.

rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

WOW! Day drinking like college students. They totally seemed drunk AF!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

rosie_dalia wrote:WOW! Day drinking like college students. They totally seemed drunk AF!
Oh, but alcohol isn't their problem. At all.

And Kailyn Lowry will probably go on any podcast that will mention her haircare line. I still don't get that. It's not like she has gorgeous hair that everyone envies...
Sorry for straying ot. My daughter and I just wonder about that whenever we see her.
She and Katie can compare LV bags...

Boymomma123
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Boymomma123 »

What the hell was that livestream? They focused the whole thing around the fact that Katie sees letters and number as colors in her head? Why the hell would they think anyone wants a livestream about something like that? The favoritism/same person thing with Gaines is insane as far as Katie goes. She kept talking about how she thinks Gaines has it since it is hereditary not even a mention about Brooks maybe having it. In her messed up mind Brooks is all Cullen and Gaines is all her. This family has such an unhealthy dynamic.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

I don’t get how she doesn’t see that she herself is a copy of her dad..grandoc and Brooks is a carbon copy of herself and grandoc. Gaines hardly looks like her. She’s crazy.
Lisbeth3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lisbeth3 »

Catface2 wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:56 am I want to know you have a housekeeper and your house is STILL a pig sty...how does that happen?
They party after she leaves;).

Return to “Cullen and Katie”