Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

icp
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin: Overspending & NEVER trending | Part 21

Unread post by icp »

Celia wrote:Omg can you all just shut up with your petty fights? Take it to PMs. No one wants to see multiple comments about your bickering.

Back to Rash:
What is this Kate Middleton post people are talking about? Did I miss it? Someone queue me in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 2a14c7.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

lwilson1081 wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote:I’m catching up on her vlogs. So this chick has morning sickness, assumes it’s the towels that they left in the car, thinks it could smell like mold and yet emma is in the fucking car?!? Why haven’t they taken the towels out after every lesson? I wouldn’t put my teenagers and preteen ( she has allergies) in any of our cars if it smelled musty or moldy. ImageImageImage. They pretty much admit just how lazy and nasty they are. And fans eat this trash up!!! Lord have mercy!!!

Maybe since they’re in a cleaner house now they’re not use to the smell anymore. ImageImage

Nah.. they stink and they know that they stink and smell musty and dirty ImageImageImageImageImage

mikanai
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mikanai »

marissalasel wrote: Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:32 pm
Alysia887 wrote:$640k house and brand new rug but still the same dirty ass black feet. I’m going to vomit that’s so nasty.

I have a hard time understanding how her feet get that dirty! I like to garden and I’m outdoors a lot. I go outside barefoot half the time, sandals specifically made for outdoors the other half of the time so there’s always dirt getting on my feet somehow. But my feet have STILL never ever ever been that dirty before!

We can’t even blame it on the dirty floors at their rental anymore because they’re in an entirely new home. It’s like she has a permanent staining embedded in the callouses. I have a feeling even if she scrubbed and scrubbed it would still be discolored because her feet have been through so much abuse. Maybe that’s what happens when you don’t shower often enough? Image

I think her feet get dirty from walking out in their backyard barefoot... but why would anyone do that knowing they have carpets at home and a baby? They acted like it was their first time renting a carpet cleaner before their move. Knowing that they probably won't rent it again until they move out of this house, they should make sure they bring as little dirt into their home as possible... but i guess she is trying to advertise how riggable rugs are perfectly washable lol
Anon55
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Anon55 »

Bored2018 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 pm
Floridagator 1012 wrote:
Bored2018 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:38 pm I guarantee she’s faking the nausea for sympathy and so people don’t forget she’s pregnant Image I know it can set In that early, but most common is 6-8 weeks. She was nauseous and then perfectly fine two seconds later. Didn’t seem genuine to me.
She is going to milk it she joined an HG group my friend is in and is pretending she has it. She will be stealing their stories just wait. That is why she started posting photos of Kate Middleton.
Are you serious?!? She’s such a drama queen and milking it!! I had it during my pregnancy and I literally couldn’t function had to quit my job at 7 weeks in cause I was hugging the toilet bowl every day and hospitalised a few times.
kayla1112
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kayla1112 »

Dani_465 wrote:What just bless this home? Not GOD bless this home? For people
Who claim Christianity, they never pray, mention God (besides using the Lord’s name in vain) just go to “youth group”. Which is shameful that both must go and leave their baby with a sitter. Mever been to a church that forces people to do that after getting married and having children.
In the vlog where they're moving in (house tour maybe?) that sign is on the island and she says their real estate agent gave it to them as like a house warming present thing, I assume it's something their real estate would do for all home buyers so it makes sense to just "bless" not "god bless" as it would just be a generic sign
But yes in all other aspects it doesn't seem like they're the "Loving, Christian family" they paint themselves to be

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Emils
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Emils »

Celia wrote:
marissalasel wrote:
Alysia887 wrote:$640k house and brand new rug but still the same dirty ass black feet. I’m going to vomit that’s so nasty. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... c45666.jpg[/IMG]

I have a hard time understanding how her feet get that dirty! I like to garden and I’m outdoors a lot. I go outside barefoot half the time, sandals specifically made for outdoors the other half of the time so there’s always dirt getting on my feet somehow. But my feet have STILL never ever ever been that dirty before!

We can’t even blame it on the dirty floors at their rental anymore because they’re in an entirely new home. It’s like she has a permanent staining embedded in the callouses. I have a feeling even if she scrubbed and scrubbed it would still be discolored because her feet have been through so much abuse. Maybe that’s what happens when you don’t shower often enough? Image

She probably doesn’t actually wash her feet. Apparently a lot of people think they get clean enough by just standing in the soapy water. I feel like Rash is the kind to not properly shower.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Or just not shower. Ever.

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Anon55 wrote:
Bored2018 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:30 pm
Floridagator 1012 wrote: She is going to milk it she joined an HG group my friend is in and is pretending she has it. She will be stealing their stories just wait. That is why she started posting photos of Kate Middleton.
Are you serious?!? She’s such a drama queen and milking it!! I had it during my pregnancy and I literally couldn’t function had to quit my job at 7 weeks in cause I was hugging the toilet bowl every day and hospitalised a few times.
I would call her out so quickly. I fortunately didn’t have it during my pregnancy, but was dehydrated multiple times because of morning sickness from 9 weeks until I delivered.

Mamadrama19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mamadrama19 »

Dani_465 wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am
Areyoukiddingme wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:21 am

Nip slip!?! When? Where? WHY!?!
I will message it to you Rachelle I think is doing this stuff to get views just like showing her mom’s crotch.
Well Trashelle lives up to her “name”. Why show the world your mom’s panties w/“wings”.
It wasn't a nip slip Image she was just in her yard with no bra and see through shirt.

If you were looking hard enough you could see it but if you're totally uninterested in looking at another womans tits (like myself) you could've easily missed it.

I don't blame her...I never wear a bra at home and sometimes just wearing a tank feels nice. She probably wasn't expecting people to pay attention to it.

I don't think there's a huge amount of humans on this earth that would break their necks to see HER boobs but this site surprises me haha
Mamadrama19
Amateur
Amateur

Hey,

I've never purchased a home but didn't they have their inspection before closing?

What do they do during the inspections? How did they look pass a broken water pipe...

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

Mamadrama19 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am I will message it to you Rachelle I think is doing this stuff to get views just like showing her mom’s crotch.
Well Trashelle lives up to her “name”. Why show the world your mom’s panties w/“wings”.
It wasn't a nip slip Image she was just in her yard with no bra and see through shirt.

If you were looking hard enough you could see it but if you're totally uninterested in looking at another womans tits (like myself) you could've easily missed it.

I don't blame her...I never wear a bra at home and sometimes just wearing a tank feels nice. She probably wasn't expecting people to pay attention to it.

I don't think there's a huge amount of humans on this earth that would break their necks to see HER boobs but this site surprises me haha
It wasnt when she had a white tank on in the backyard. She was inside with a loose dark tank on and bent over and BOOM entire saggy side boob on display

lrs-1992
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lrs-1992 »

When she was scheduling her first ultrasound, the lady asks what time she would like to come in And Rachelle says “anytime is fine honestly, Im pretty open”... These people really do lay on their couch all day.. what Twenty-something Year old WITH a baby, doesn’t have a somewhat Busy schedule...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
selenachapa94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by selenachapa94 »

Mamadrama19 wrote:
Dani_465 wrote:
Floridagator 1012 wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 11:39 am I will message it to you Rachelle I think is doing this stuff to get views just like showing her mom’s crotch.

Actually in the video about the pipe burst she puts Emma down after talking to her mom and her whole breast is exposed

hatinghannah
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hatinghannah »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 9d4608.jpg[/IMG]
Does it bother anyone else when they wear their shoes ON THE RUG? Justin is ALWAYS wearing his shoes in the house. Like dude, take them off? You’re walking around in public places where people spit and god knows what else. I’m sure he uses public restrooms too while he’s at school and then he just walks all over the rug where his child plays Image trash.

Kellyb5
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kellyb5 »

hatinghannah wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 9d4608.jpg[/IMG]
Does it bother anyone else when they wear their shoes ON THE RUG? Justin is ALWAYS wearing his shoes in the house. Like dude, take them off? You’re walking around in public places where people spit and god knows what else. I’m sure he uses public restrooms too while he’s at school and then he just walks all over the rug where his child plays Image trash.

God their house looks so uninviting and cold

selenachapa94
Amateur
Amateur

It bothers me so much like come on man you literally just bought the rug at least take care of it Image

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

That house is SO ugly

Mamadrama19
Amateur
Amateur

I'm going to be honest with yall. I would've photographed the house furnished and then copied the furniture style on my own.

That house looks like shit now

random_rant
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by random_rant »

Mamadrama19 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:47 am Hey,

I've never purchased a home but didn't they have their inspection before closing?

What do they do during the inspections? How did they look pass a broken water pipe...
Inspections occur within 2 weeks of an offer being accepted and going under contract, typically. I'd like to think any inspector worth their cost would inspect the sprinkler system for any damage but they would simply turn the system on and run it temporarily to ensure it was in working order, not dig up pipes to inspect their status. I'm not fully sure if inspectors are responsible for inspecting things OUTSIDE of the house, though, but I never owned a property with a sprinkler system TO inspect so I'm not sure.

What could have happened here was:
1) it wasn't broken at the time of inspection and it broke due to a shift in the earth (happened to my sewage drain pipe at my first house I owned after a massive rain where the dirt swelled and then dried up causing the pipe to crack)
2) it WAS broken during the time of inspection but there wasn't enough water running through the pipe to soak the ground to make the break visible
3) the inspector didn't check the sprinkler system and the water was turned off until they closed so nobody knew of its status until Rash and Justine moved in and turned the water on so it flooded enough to be visible.

We had a pin hole leak in our water main into our house and we were told it likely had been leaking for awhile to bring enough water to the surface of the earth to run down our front yard to the street. Their pipe was cracked in two so either they had a smaller stress fracture that was leaking and going unnoticed until it finally cracked enough to pour water out or it broke recently or it just recently broke. Her Mom kept yapping about a local earthquake by J&R's area so that could have been the culprit, though they said they didn't feel it there.
selenachapa94
Amateur
Amateur

Mamadrama19 wrote:I'm going to be honest with yall. I would've photographed the house furnished and then copied the furniture style on my own.

There are photos from when the house was listed on Zillow and it was decorated very well! She could have taken notes the pictures are still out there Image

selenachapa94
Amateur
Amateur

Mamadrama19 wrote:I'm going to be honest with yall. I would've photographed the house furnished and then copied the furniture style on my own.

Look at these pics from the listing

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”