Flipside of the Moon

Poppyseed321
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Flipside of the Moon

Unread post by Poppyseed321 »

Another random observation, but if anyone here watches asmr... have you noticed how SAS-ASMR has a gorgeous (bigger than Christiana’s) wedding ring, yet never seems to have the need to mention it or rarely even wear it. Whereas I remember Christiana mentioned in her asmr videos back in the day that her ring is worth a luxury car, and that she eventually wants a bigger one. It’s really weird how some wealthy people feel the need to brag and some happily hide it (in order to be more relatable I guess).
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

threeboymommy is her new IG name. She's suspiciously quiet so I hope she fell down the hill and isn't coming back? lol

Honestly, what a bag of shit. Playing head games with everyone about her name change and the crickets coming from her youtube channel. All the weirdos are frothing at the mouth. lol
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by logicalnonsense »

fingusername wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:51 pm threeboymommy is her new IG name. She's suspiciously quiet so I hope she fell down the hill and isn't coming back? lol

Honestly, what a bag of shit. Playing head games with everyone about her name change and the crickets coming from her youtube channel. All the weirdos are frothing at the mouth. lol
THIS is my least favorite thing that Youtubers do haha, when they "disappear" and act like they are quitting just for attention. It's made me lose interest in so many people I used to enjoy watching.
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RenegadeRaider »

Beau needs bagel thins because he's the first kid in the history of mankind that can't eat a regular sandwich.
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

She really gets on my nerves. So in her new video they stay home because pax is sick. But then it shows her taking beau and pax to a book store where she lets her sick baby touch all the toys. Maybe I don’t get it because I don’t do that but I would never go out if I stayed back with my sick baby and let them touch all those toys just for another kid to come along and touch them too and catch what my baby had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maddiewin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by maddiewin »

Another thing. She said beau has been in preschool for two years but it was outdoor school where kids focus on “things they need to build confidence”. If I sent my kid to preschool for two years I would expect them to learn their abcs and attempt to learn how to read small words. Wtf. Like why pay all that money for preschool if it’s not teaching your kid anything and they essentially are playing outside. That’s daycare.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Watching the newest vlog and I’m 2 minutes in and she’s saying how her husband didn’t go to her cousins with her (blah blah blah) and then says “it is not worth it” I’m sorry but this is your cousins wedding, how would she feel if someone said her wedding wasn’t worth it. I don’t know their dynamics but that’s just rude.

She makes me so ucomfortable lol Such an actress I can’t help but laugh and cringe at her. Nothing seems sincere. “Il forever be in debt to you”, She can’t even be bothered with replying to comments. She’s soo full of her own shit. Why are so many youtubers so oblivious to reality... I guess that’s why they choose youtube.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

Aaaannnd the award goes to........N O T Christianaaa!! Oh god girl! Listen, Meryl Streep does it in one take.

Guys(cut) I'm (cut) quitting vlogging (cut) not (cut) because of (cut) ytmd (cut)
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

"Please try to listen with open hearts and open minds." Oh honey, everyone has been listening to your boring a$$ for a long time. Of course WE (ytmd) have everything to do with you pulling pin and running off with your tail between your anorexic legs. LOL You're a spoiled, anorexic, and self centred bored housewife.

also...wtactualFUCK is she wearing? LOL
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also..no one cares about school lunches or snack. Give me a break. This woman is an insufferable idiot.
TeaDropsOnMyGuitar
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by TeaDropsOnMyGuitar »

She's freaking out over someone on IG stories. She's so ridiculous. She's not famous, at all. Not even CLOSE to popular. If anything, other moms would dislike her because of everything we've said.

I am glad that she's not going to be raising her kids with a camera. Or filming a funeral. I can only hope.

School lunches are SO boring. Wow. Maybe even more boring than all that sunscreen.

She'll vlog again when she realizes she isn't interesting without the kids. She wants to put her "popularity" over everything. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... ae28a5.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

TeaDropsOnMyGuitar wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2019 8:41 pm She's freaking out over someone on IG stories. She's so ridiculous. She's not famous, at all. Not even CLOSE to popular. If anything, other moms would dislike her because of everything we've said.

I am glad that she's not going to be raising her kids with a camera. Or filming a funeral. I can only hope.

School lunches are SO boring. Wow. Maybe even more boring than all that sunscreen.

She'll vlog again when she realizes she isn't interesting without the kids. She wants to put her "popularity" over everything.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I just saw that! What the person said really wasn't even that bad and I'm sure it's what a lot of people were thinking when watching that video. Good luck to her getting people to stick around for boring school lunches and clips of a thousand more skincare products.
DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

Perhaps Dr Mooney finally put his foot down and told her the vlogging needs to stop, of course she comes on camera as if it was all her idea though.

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

100% about the husband. I’m sure he wasn’t proud of her channel. It was probably embarrassing and he probably hoped none of his patients or anyone he worked with knew about it.

Now she’s going to try and come off as a mom expert Christiana, the only thing you’re an expert in is bailing on family outings and laughing at your kids when they’re hurt.

RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

LIES
You can look up ANY school in America on FB and see children/students at musicals, award ceremonies, festivities, sports, etc...
Each and every parent was/are not asked for permission.

Yes there is a "media release form" sent out asking for permission if a news outlet comes to your school and you don't want your kids on camera.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Flipside of the Moon

That was just her version of an acceptable excuse when in actuality she’s hates this site and us not buying her bs, and her husband hates YouTube. I probably would have done/ said the same thing, If I had a channel...minus the last few minutes of whatever the fuck that acting display was.

Also she went into her neighbors house and filmed it for YouTube!! Could you imagine seeing your house filmed online without your knowledge. She doesn’t have boundaries, she doesn’t care about anyone else and their privacy.

When you start talking about your sons penis on the internet, you don’t give a flying fuck about their privacy either. Like has she ever mentioned her boob job?!? Or is that off limits because it’s her and not her innocent boys who have no say in what goes online.

But what she hates the most is that none of us are fooled by her...

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 9:52 am That was just her version of an acceptable excuse when in actuality she’s hates this site and us not buying her bs, and her husband hates YouTube. I probably would have done/ said the same thing, If I had a channel...minus the last few minutes of whatever the fuck that acting display was.

Also she went into her neighbors house and filmed it for YouTube!! Could you imagine seeing your house filmed online without your knowledge. She doesn’t have boundaries, she doesn’t care about anyone else and their privacy.

When you start talking about your sons penis on the internet, you don’t give a flying fuck about their privacy either. Like has she ever mentioned her boob job?!? Or is that off limits because it’s her and not her innocent boys who have no say in what goes online.

But what she hates the most is that none of us are fooled by her...

Totallllly agree! The soccone jolys kids have a million friends and none of their mothers forbid them to go over because they are afraid they might be on the blog. Kristiana is the type of hyper idiot to film other peoples kids and never ask the parents....so that's on HER! She's a bad mom....her kids getting hurt, the crying, naked, scaring them, playing head games, makes her responsible for other moms to keep their kids away. LOL I mean really....who would want to be friends with a woman who is anorexic and has no life???
logicalnonsense
Amateur
Amateur

She seemed suuuuper manic in her giveaway video :?
RenegadeRaider
Amateur
Amateur

She's trying to humble herself, and give free stuff away to earn everyone's trust back. I entered the giveaway🤣
8-) 8-) 8-)
Cassandre
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cassandre »

Hi Christiana I know you'll read this, just watched your weekly lunches video..

Could you be more patronizing... Your comments about juice VS water? There's a manner to get your point across without talking down to your viewers! Perhaps you should be mindful of your tone and "be kind" yes?

I'm glad you got rid of the vlogs, maybe you'll have more of a social life and thus.. stop embarrassing your children and husband! Great decision!

The face masks, face cream segments are really repetitive, please please please stop. You're my age but you look older.

I have to say it's great not to see you filming in your robe, lazy t-shirts! Keep it up!!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”