Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

There was a treasure hunt to find the prezzys..of which there were many - wrapped by the big boys of course.
Too many presents if you ask me,but then kids get so much niw at bdats and xmas
Was nice to see Dad in the water following the hunt
Taina I hate to tell you but the new big gnashers and how they alter yr face add ten years to you
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 2:23 pm There was a treasure hunt to find the prezzys..of which there were many - wrapped by the big boys of course.
Too many presents if you ask me,but then kids get so much niw at bdats and xmas
Was nice to see Dad in the water following the hunt
Taina I hate to tell you but the new big gnashers and how they alter yr face add ten years to you
I agree with you. Far too many presents. I laugh cause she says is minimalistic and being in a van but she clutters them with excessive presents. My opinion..I think five days is excessive for a birthday. You have one Birth-day at the most.. We celebrated it in the weekend with family if you can't do it on the actual day that's pretty much it all. No one I know of does this 5 day thing.. let alone can afford to do this. We were poor. I'm one of 6.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

I would say - TT says it is a 5 day celebration, but so far all events seem to be happening in maybe 2 days - at the most. As for minimalism - far tooo many pressies - where will she keep them? the big house is gone, and there is only limited space in the RV and Cleo's car. TTs family minimalism is o a very strange car, indeed. Even before the RV tour - they were selling instruments, just to go and buy new ones? WTF? I would rather buy proper shoes, suncream and hats for the family, but who am i to say...I have only one kid, so I know nothing.
draconessa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by draconessa »

I would say - TT says it is a 5 day celebration, but so far all events seem to be happening in maybe 2 days - at the most. As for minimalism - far tooo many pressies - where will she keep them? the big house is gone, and there is only limited space in the RV and Cleo's car. TTs family minimalism is o a very strange car, indeed. Even before the RV tour - they were selling instruments, just to go and buy new ones? WTF? I would rather buy proper shoes, suncream and hats for the family, but who am i to say...I have only one kid, so I know nothing.
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Are Jenna and Leonardo actually related? Cousins or something? We once talked about it, but didn't get any further. I wonder because they look rather similar (Jenna and youthful Taina too) and Jenna's surname is actually Toivola too. So that's weird...
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lalelou123 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:35 am Are Jenna and Leonardo actually related? Cousins or something? We once talked about it, but didn't get any further. I wonder because they look rather similar (Jenna and youthful Taina too) and Jenna's surname is actually Toivola too. So that's weird...
I dont know..I' m totally confused about this..I saw Leonardodevalens" somewhere too.whats that all about? 🤔
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

De Valen is Leo's middle name I think. How many weird middle names do the kids have? Is it 3? Romeo, Romeo.
Cleopatra Taina Bride, Nefertiti Butterfly Bambi, King James Ocean, Omega Royal Fox etc
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 am De Valen is Leo's middle name I think. How many weird middle names do the kids have? Is it 3? Romeo, Romeo.
Cleopatra Taina Bride, Nefertiti Butterfly Bambi, King James Ocean, Omega Royal Fox etc
Thanks Coffee,thats probably it...
Geewhizzz.......the endless madness! Goodness knows how the kids ever learn how to write their names,with three first names each then a double barrelled surname! x
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Maybe the presents were just new size dresses and T Shirts, so nothing really fun. Nef and other kids have grown a lot during the last two months, as kids usually do over summer. Taina's approach, one dress per girl for the entire trip must have proven completely impractical. Probably the fun game, was the most"fun" part of it
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:15 am De Valen is Leo's middle name I think. How many weird middle names do the kids have? Is it 3? Romeo, Romeo.
Leonardo deValen is a shortage of Leonardo deValentino Licciardo-Toivola - it's on Taina's introduction video.

I always juggle about Omega Royal Fox...that sounds like a racing dog's name. Just that Omega as the last letter of the Greek Alphabet is a bit unpromising...

Taina got weirder with every child, although Cleopatra Taina Bride is in it's entity a little off putting. I once thought one of her middle names would be Pride instead - but nope, it's a woman, who gets married and her mother's water mark. She will be hers forever...even if she gets married off.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

You are right Lou,Omega Royal Fox sounds like the name of a racing greyhound or a race horse!
Yes Cleo's name...sums up how TT sees her first born daughters destiny x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:40 am Maybe the presents were just new size dresses and T Shirts, so nothing really fun. Nef and other kids have grown a lot during the last two months, as kids usually do over summer. Taina's approach, one dress per girl for the entire trip must have proven completely impractical. Probably the fun game, was the most"fun" part of it
Oh i do hope so ther..that wd make so much sense. Could impractical T be sensible for once? The prezzys seemed to be all sorts of sizes and shapes tho. Maybe at least a few parcels contained useful stuff like dresses,tshirts,instead of just more fluffy girly stuff and cuddly toys.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

I think the reason for the many presents is because of the many siblings. It's normal in a family that when you have a birthday you get a present from each member of the family (even though technically mum and dad probably bought most of them).

When she made Jers explain that it was his decision to be assigned the job of cleaning the crapper I felt a little bad. So they do read our comments. I don't care at all about Taina but I feel bad knowing that the older kids are reading this too. I know we only criticize Taina and most of us adore all the children but they must feel hurt too since it's their mum.

Btw, the last 4 videos are posted backwards. The went to the cave after they spent the day at the pool. I noticed their skin weren't badly sunburned yet in the last video. It seemed to happen at some point during this video. I guess they spent too long at the pool.
LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

Oh did you guys hear what she said when they were eating breakfast and she was explaining the colourful cutlery? She said "I went on an aeroplane a few days ago and they gave these to Omega for free on the ride".

Hmm, she was on a flight with Omega? Where did they fly to? :?
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am Oh did you guys hear what she said when they were eating breakfast and she was explaining the colourful cutlery? She said "I went on an aeroplane a few days ago and they gave these to Omega for free on the ride".

I cdnt quite catch what she said, i listened twice and heard aeroplane and Omega and thought i must have misheard aeroplane!
Hmmmm what was going on there then! Where to? And..Why?
Could it have been to have the teeth done? But surely she wdnt have Om along with her for that...x🤔
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

LCgirl wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:26 am Oh did you guys hear what she said when they were eating breakfast and she was explaining the colourful cutlery? She said "I went on an aeroplane a few days ago and they gave these to Omega for free on the ride".

Sorry,i duplicated my previous reply LC,so am editing it to say...
Didnt the porridge look extremely stodgy? Specially for a hot weather breakfast?
And re all the prezzys..yes maybe one each from her sibs...still,helluva lot pressys plus the five day festival.
If all 12 T-Ls have a five day extravagana each,thats two whole months out of the year on jollifications.
Sounds v nice,but i dont think its good for the kids to see so much extravagance.
But thats Taina for you,she does seem to think everything related to her and her family shd be larger than life ( except her and Cleo's butts of course hehe!
Ps! She has certainly come up trumps in the larger than life teeth stakes!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Thoughts on todays offering,gang?
For me,downsides and upsides...downsides first..
1) TT parading herself in the shorts with dungaree bib,same outfit as her newly five year old wears.
2) TT looking really goofy with those toothypegs
3) Nef and Omega playing in supermarket..a bug bear of mine ...Getting tripped up by children racing about in shops,while their parents ignore them .It looked like this supermarket was empty,but T and P would allow the little ones to play there even if it was busy.
(Another thing i dislke intensely,children sitting / standing in shopping trolleys..standing is dangerous and unhygienic,sitting is unhygienic. T not actually doing that,think Om is in the trolley seat which is fine
4) Omega shouts something from the van..T asks her biggger boys to translate what he said,one of them mumbles..Moms boobies...( Bleurrrghhhhh )
5) Nef running round with a lollipop sticking out of her mouth..and Jez turning her upside down,still with lollipop sticking out.
Upside..
are they still in Slovenia,the scenery is stunning x
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Boring video. Someone should tell her a beach is where there is sand. They are on a river or creek bank- two different things. I highly doubt each child will get a gift. Those are all hers. Check out the old birthday videos.The little "guhls"always get way more than anyone and presents are not given to everyone. Aph and Nef are favored. I think we all know that by now. I think it is fine the older ones read the comments. Nice things are always said about the kids mostly and I often see a dofference (for a minute or two) in how TT treats the little ones. The children probably already are aware of the things we are saying. I can see Jes offering to do the poop detail. He wants it done right for one. His dad doesnt see well. It is probably heavy and why shouldnt he make life easier for his mom. I think it is fine.And it seems like he is used to being busy and would go nuts if he had nothing to do. Seems a good boy. I am curious to see how the other little ones will be treated on their birthday week which will likely overlap. I think all 3 are in nov. Nefs 3rd I think it was or maybe 4 was an extravangza of massive proportions. And it seems to me if a child nearing 2 is walking talking and eating sandwiches and actually says-in the middle of the day- I want Mommys boobies--it may be time to stop. But hey that is just me and I suppose TT is hanging on to the last baby pretty tightly as well as the fact you can eat a ton more food when you are breastfeeding. I really liked that when bf my 3 .
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:19 am

I cdnt quite catch what she said, i listened twice and heard aeroplane and Omega and thought i must have misheard aeroplane!
Hmmmm what was going on there then! Where to? And..Why?
Could it have been to have the teeth done? But surely she wdnt have Om along with her for that...x🤔
She is still breastfeeding and apparently not just at night so she would have to take him or he would be a inconsolable bear with her gone.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

ther3 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:40 am Maybe the presents were just new size dresses and T Shirts, so nothing really fun. Nef and other kids have grown a lot during the last two months, as kids usually do over summer. Taina's approach, one dress per girl for the entire trip must have proven completely impractical. Probably the fun game, was the most"fun" part of it
[/quote I think it was cute how Nef handed her little clues to the King to read. I guess that was what was happening? I hope so. So nice for him to be given a job and recognized by his reading skill at such a young age.

Return to “Q-Z”