rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:41 am
rosie_dalia wrote:So today's video was a paid AD for Dyson, but did they mention it was an ad? This must have been the brand deal Joel was working on. Why don't they explain when videos are just an AD??? That's actually illegal.

I hope they get totally demonetized in January. They are morons and do VERY shady things.
I don’t think it was an ad for Dyson at all. If it was, surely she’d be using the brand new cordless, and not a 10 year old model that no one is going to want.
The title is complete click bait. Still no idea whether she regrets the chin surgery. The vlogs are just getting worse.
A lot of YTers do Dyson ADs. This one, where they mentioned Dyson and cleaning about 100 times, could be an ad about how long Dysons last. It was totally an ad.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 am So today's video was a paid AD for Dyson, but did they mention it was an ad? This must have been the brand deal Joel was working on. Why don't they explain when videos are just an AD??? That's actually illegal.

I hope they get totally demonetized in January. They are morons and do VERY shady things.
Bonnie and Joel are aware of ads and this wasn't a Dyson ad showing an old vacuum. Dyson would never approve an ad showing an outdated product. Bonnie links her clothes and other items she uses frequently, however, I think at times she hopes by linking an item it could lead to a future sponsored deals.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:26 am
rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:27 am So today's video was a paid AD for Dyson, but did they mention it was an ad? This must have been the brand deal Joel was working on. Why don't they explain when videos are just an AD??? That's actually illegal.

Bonnie and Joel are aware of ads and this wasn't a Dyson ad showing an old vacuum. Dyson would never approve an ad showing an outdated product. Bonnie links her clothes and other items she uses frequently, however, I think at times she hopes by linking an item it could lead to a future sponsored deals.
Then why did they put a link to Dyson???? She was paid to put that link in. She gets PAID to put any links in.

It's becoming more and more evident YTers get paid a TON just for product placement in their videos. Don't be fooled. Most of these videos are just ADS!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

I wish she vlogged her Skype conversation with her surgeon like she did in the past, but he may have requested she didn't. This was a concerning vlog because I had thought she was done using medication. Yet, this vlog will be approved with the future YouTube changes since there was no focus on children.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

rosie_dalia wrote:
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:26 am Bonnie and Joel are aware of ads and this wasn't a Dyson ad showing an old vacuum. Dyson would never approve an ad showing an outdated product. Bonnie links her clothes and other items she uses frequently, however, I think at times she hopes by linking an item it could lead to a future sponsored deals.
Then why did they put a link to Dyson???? She was paid to put that link in. She gets PAID to put any links in.

It's becoming more and more evident YTers get paid a TON just for product placement in their videos. Don't be fooled. Most of these videos are just ADS!
She also has a link to the rug on her front stoop. She’s also put links in for things like her perfume, clothes, shoes, things for the kids, etc, and none of them were paid ads. This really wasn’t a paid ad, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:37 am I wish she vlogged her Skype conversation with her surgeon like she did in the past, but he may have requested she didn't. This was a concerning vlog because I had thought she was done using medication. Yet, this vlog will be approved with the future YouTube changes since there was no focus on children.
Either she was high or having a mental health moment, all over the place and super giddy. Shame Lady can't be all over the place lol. I think Olivia and Joel fear the wrath of Bonnie if she soils the floor; therefore, they make darn sure to hold her.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

nikki20031 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 pm
amay17 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 am Joel seems like he's even getting tired of Bonnie's shit. When he is sitting at the table and she says, "Okay, get the vlog done" he gave her the dirtiest look.
Why is it still the Bonnie Hoellein channel and not the Bonnie and Joel channel? She thinks she's a boss mom, treating her husband as her employee. When in actuality Joel has the majority of the responsibility to film and edit.

I was looking back on old videos, from when Bonnie tried to make it a makeup channel. She used to put forth the effort, now she doesn't care if she looks unkempt day in and day out.
I agree, Joel seems to be responsible for the brand deals, all editing, and does most of the filming. Bonnie posts on instagram and films herself having melt downs...at this point the channel would probably do better without Bonnie all together, she's not interesting and her attitude drives away more people then it brings in. If Joel could get some motivation back he could easily start a construction type business and base the vlog channel on that, it would eliminate the issue they'll have come January regarding filming the kids and would still be fairly successful.
For Joel not being into techy stuff at all he's come a long way, meanwhile Bonnie has regressed to an Ellie type person. Lounging around all day, online shopping, out of touch with reality.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Imo, if their channel goes down it is all on Bonnie. She's getting to big for her own good. The way she ordered Joel yesterday to get the vlog done, her treatment of the kids and Lady is repulsive. She doesn't present herself in a good light. She's rarely out of the Bollie Robe, her hair is greasy, she seems to be drugged up more than not, when she is vlogging, she's crying and ranting about something. I tune in only after I read here and then I'll fast forward to the part you guys talk about. I agree Joel would do better if he had his own channel, like house flipping. I find those interesting. As far as Bonnie, she needs help, whether its mental help or addiction help, or both, but she is getting worse instead of better.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Here is a link to her vlog if you don't want to give her any views: https://invidio.us/watch?v=YBbgO2jR9EM

Ok, I'm off to watch.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 am
nikki20031 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:25 pm
amay17 wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:11 am Joel seems like he's even getting tired of Bonnie's shit. When he is sitting at the table and she says, "Okay, get the vlog done" he gave her the dirtiest look.
Why is it still the Bonnie Hoellein channel and not the Bonnie and Joel channel? She thinks she's a boss mom, treating her husband as her employee. When in actuality Joel has the majority of the responsibility to film and edit.

I was looking back on old videos, from when Bonnie tried to make it a makeup channel. She used to put forth the effort, now she doesn't care if she looks unkempt day in and day out.
I agree, Joel seems to be responsible for the brand deals, all editing, and does most of the filming. Bonnie posts on instagram and films herself having melt downs...at this point the channel would probably do better without Bonnie all together, she's not interesting and her attitude drives away more people then it brings in. If Joel could get some motivation back he could easily start a construction type business and base the vlog channel on that, it would eliminate the issue they'll have come January regarding filming the kids and would still be fairly successful.
For Joel not being into techy stuff at all he's come a long way, meanwhile Bonnie has regressed to an Ellie type person. Lounging around all day, online shopping, out of touch with reality.
I hold Joel responsible making Bonnie look not well and he could either get her help or edit her problem parts out of the videos. He is, to based on my watching their vlogs for years, an enabler. Without Bonnie or really the kids (as seen when Joel does lawn care videos) their views drop significantly. One brand deal Joel was responsible for doesn't mean he does them all and in fact, Bonnie has always been in control of them with beauty products etc.
It isn't too late for Joel to start a business, but he seems overwhelmed cutting extra lawns or a basement flooding resulting from his lack of home maintenance. Joel should also have recognized getting a dog wasn't the best choice with Bonnie who isn't crazy about pets or ensure she is cared for properly.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:40 am
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:41 am I agree, Joel seems to be responsible for the brand deals, all editing, and does most of the filming. Bonnie posts on instagram and films herself having melt downs...at this point the channel would probably do better without Bonnie all together, she's not interesting and her attitude drives away more people then it brings in. If Joel could get some motivation back he could easily start a construction type business and base the vlog channel on that, it would eliminate the issue they'll have come January regarding filming the kids and would still be fairly successful.
I hold Joel responsible making Bonnie look not well and he could either get her help or edit her problem parts out of the videos. He is, to based on my watching their vlogs for years, an enabler. Without Bonnie or really the kids (as seen when Joel does lawn care videos) their views drop significantly. One brand deal Joel was responsible for doesn't mean he does them all and in fact, Bonnie has always been in control of them with beauty products etc.
It isn't too late for Joel to start a business, but he seems overwhelmed cutting extra lawns or a basement flooding resulting from his lack of home maintenance. Joel should also have recognized getting a dog wasn't the best choice with Bonnie who isn't crazy about pets or ensure she is cared for properly.
10000% Joel is an enabler. However I don't think he's responsible for making Bonnie look bad, she's doing that all on her own. Imagine the fit she would throw if he edited her completely out of videos? And, I don't think Bonnie has been in control of brand deals for awhile, since her first surgery at least.
Joel is for sure just as much the problem as Bonnie is, but he has picked up the slack a lot in terms of their channel. If he hadn't learned how to edit and manage things they wouldn't have a youtube channel at this point. IMO its safe to say that he's doing most of the things in that house, from taking care of the kids, to youtube while the Bonster "recovers" in bed.
If Joel wasn't just as in love with the benefits of youtube, and unwilling to stand up to his wife, he would shut it all down. Stop editing, stop filming, get himself a traditional job and keep his children off of the internet. He would encourage Bonnie to get some mental help and get off the narcotics.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

It’s Bonnie’s channel, so if it fails, she can take the blame. Although, any business that makes a buck off the backs of exploited children should be doomed to fail in my book.

Joel is a jerk for exploiting her while she was using drugs both times. He doesn’t care about protecting the image or dignity of his wife or children. That is the behavior of a dirtbag and a bad husband and father. I’ve always gotten the feeling that he films his own parents sort of under duress too, so add dirtbag son to that too.

They are awful people. All of these vlogger parents are. I don’t know how they accrue “fans”. The weirdest thing to me now is when you read Bonnie’s IG posts dozens of fans tell her what a great mother/parent she is even though she hasn’t had any videos of her parenting in, like, two years. The fans are weird people.

I think that a lot of us can agree that the the two traits that most of these vloggers have in common are a warped sense of self awareness and the inability to live outside of a few moments. They don’t care about their future images or their relationships with their kids in the future. When they’re grandparent aged and their kids dont visit often or support them as they feel entitled, they’ll never understand that it’s because they used their kids and didn’t bond with them properly.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Yes Joel is an enabler, but he has for the most part kept their channel going. He's the one bringing Lincoln to get his shots, Cody to the dentist, taking care of Lady and the house. He's also doing warehouse work for Bollie. He is obsessed with the lawn, but he did go cut his dads lawn when it was needed. I'm not saying he's not kissing up to Bonnie, he loves the perks of youtube, but at this point, he's doing more than Bonnie to hold it together.
Someone said they should close down the channel, i agree! I think Joel would be happier with his own business, going to work outside of the house. Bonnie could use this time to heal and get the help she needs, and the kids could benefit by not having their life on the internet. They all would be happier.
danalocs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by danalocs »

Just here to say that I loathed today's vlog. Wtf was that carrying on she was doing while watching Julie's vlog and washing dishes?

It makes you wonder who told her that that was cute..? Like, why hasn't someone in her life asked her why the squealing, the dramatics, the god-awful-over-excitement over ordinary shit. I know her sisters do it, too so perhaps it's normal to them, but jfc is it cringey!

I think even though she says it's her excitement over "fan girling" over watching Julie, that it's really just another mechanism to solicit attention for herself; loud, haughty, super annoying and impossible to ignore.

She's just so full of shit and herself and it's just...ugh. No thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Every other day or so someone here is saying Bonnie is on drugs. I am not saying she isn’t, I am asking where is she getting them? No way dr is prescribing her more narcotics. She is not purchasing from the corner boys, so where is she getting them and what meds is she on?
Her whole monologue on watching Julie was strange. She is not behaving like a normal 34 year old.
How many teeth has Cody had pulled or are they out of sync with their vlogs? I thought there was a vlog about Cody getting a tooth pulled a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:20 pm Every other day or so someone here is saying Bonnie is on drugs. I am not saying she isn’t, I am asking where is she getting them? No way dr is prescribing her more narcotics. She is not purchasing from the corner boys, so where is she getting them and what meds is she on?
Her whole monologue on watching Julie was strange. She is not behaving like a normal 34 year old.
How many teeth has Cody had pulled or are they out of sync with their vlogs? I thought there was a vlog about Cody getting a tooth pulled a few weeks ago.

I'm not saying she is or isn't still on pain meds, but she could be getting them from friends who have leftovers. My dad had extras from surgery and 2 acquaintances asked if he had any left. Also, while he was waiting to have surgery, one of his customers saw how much pain he was in and offered him pain meds. Again, not saying that is how Bonnie is getting anything, but the way she is complaining I wouldn't be surprised if people reached out to her.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Bonnie is still taking narcotics for pain, where is she getting them? No doctor would continue to prescribe them and she is not buying from a corner boy. Where do Mormon housewives go to get their fix. Also was not there a vlog on Cody getting his tooth pulled recently? Was this another tooth or are they out of sync with their vlogs?

Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

Seems like a lot of doctors prescribe both ultram and neurontin frequently these days. Mix them together or just with something like Benadryl and you’re toast.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm If Bonnie is still taking narcotics for pain, where is she getting them? No doctor would continue to prescribe them and she is not buying from a corner boy. Where do Mormon housewives go to get their fix. Also was not there a vlog on Cody getting his tooth pulled recently? Was this another tooth or are they out of sync with their vlogs?

Don't remember a vlog, but I do remember IG stories on it a week ago or so.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

sheltiefan wrote:
Ducklings4 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:32 pm If Bonnie is still taking narcotics for pain, where is she getting them? No doctor would continue to prescribe them and she is not buying from a corner boy. Where do Mormon housewives go to get their fix. Also was not there a vlog on Cody getting his tooth pulled recently? Was this another tooth or are they out of sync with their vlogs?

Don't remember a vlog, but I do remember IG stories on it a week ago or so.
First sorry for all the posts on the same topic. Site said it did not post I deleted it and started again so my apologies.
I am blocked from her IG so I thought it was a vlog. You are probably right and maybe someone said something on here.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”