E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E & J - So many problems, so few vitamins |Part #125

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I don't watch E+J regularly. Did Ellie remove all of the kids toys so she could start sending Tommy to the basement without worry of him choking on a toy that was not age-appropriate?
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geezlouise_99 »

Ellie blocked a fan page I saw a comment where someone said that they did nothing and she blocked them n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

No she basically said they were bad so she took them all away and now they have to earn them back one by one

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Pantry's locked? ... they probably ate all of her cheese balls.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I find it hilarious that in Ellie's latest pic on IG with her eating a S'more had people commenting that she looked like Ruby! :D She was commenting back to some comments on other stuff, but not to the ones saying she looked like Ruby-wonder why! :D

I guess I missed it but what happened for them to get the title of the vlog? I didn't see what she was supposed to have done on live TV.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

So what 30+ year old adults share one dinner when they go out to a restaurant? She said they've always done that. That can't be normal.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ba1006 wrote:So what 30+ year old adults share one dinner when they go out to a restaurant? She said they've always done that. That can't be normal.
They do that so no one will notice how little Ellie has actually eaten.

Even my twelve year old gets his own adult meal when we go to a restaurant now. And yes, he’s thin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikki20031 »

ba1006 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm So what 30+ year old adults share one dinner when they go out to a restaurant? She said they've always done that. That can't be normal.
Sometimes the portions are so big that my husband and I share an entree and dessert, or an entree and starter, even then we have leftovers.

Only difference is we have separate plates to eat our entree off of.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

nikki20031 wrote:
ba1006 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 1:57 pm So what 30+ year old adults share one dinner when they go out to a restaurant? She said they've always done that. That can't be normal.
Sometimes the portions are so big that my husband and I share an entree and dessert, or an entree and starter, even then we have leftovers.

Only difference is we have separate plates to eat our entree off of.
Yes, US restaurant portions are appallingly big, but Ellie and Jared ALWAYS share, and when she shows their meals at home, they are tiny portions too. It's a family joke that she pushes her food around instead of eating it. They even have a hashtag for it, as if it's adorable and funny, not disordered.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Lots of YTers have lost their YT verification badge and are super pissed. Jared is pretty salty about it on Twitter.

Also, those poor boys have no toys, but Jared has every gaming device there is tucked away in his office for his own enjoyment. Of course the kids wanted to get in there!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Lots of YTers have lost their YT verification badge and are super pissed. Jared is pretty salty about it on Twitter.

Also, those poor boys have no toys, but Jared has every gaming device there is tucked away in his office for his own enjoyment. Of course the kids wanted to get in there!

These people act so entitled. You've made a fortune for doing hardly anything on a FREE PLATFORM. Guess what-- that's what happens when you put your livelihood in the hands of something you have absolutely no control over. I guess it could be said that they made a lot of money _for_ YouTube as well, but they act as though they are owed something by Google/YouTube. And that ain't it.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:00 am Lots of YTers have lost their YT verification badge and are super pissed. Jared is pretty salty about it on Twitter.

What does losing the badge mean?
Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

I feel like ruby is living her best life right now and Ellie is totally not

Haha before Ellie and Jared would not even acknowledge that ruby had a channel or help them to grow at all now that Ruby’s channel is much more successful than their sinking channel it will be interesting to see if they try to use Ruby. Also ruby is the oldest Ellie the youngest but I think ruby looks the most youthful and Ellie and Bonnie look old and rough. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Jared said they were going didn't they go to this bit
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

geezlouise_99 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:38 pm Jared said they were going didn't they go to this bit
I was just going to come ask the same thing. Were Ellie and Jared not invited this year? Plus I’m laughing so hard and how empty the room is 😂 no wants to listen to the weirdos.
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Sickandtired wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:51 pm
geezlouise_99 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:38 pm Jared said they were going didn't they go to this bit
I was just going to come ask the same thing. Were Ellie and Jared not invited this year? Plus I’m laughing so hard and how empty the room is 😂 no wants to listen to the weirdos.
Cvx posted last week they were invited and Jared said on his story they were packing for cvx maybe they got the wrong day
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

Also Jared was on cvx insta story just now at the party weird how they weren't with the fam
geezlouise_99
Talker
Talker

geezlouise_99 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:03 pm
Looking at this picture it looks like they are at the superfan experience tomorw then the one from today
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 1c653f.jpg[/IMG]

There seems to be a theme here. Kids are trying to communicate something, Ellie. Take notice.
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by scojacar »

Is she implying that she put the kids in the corner for drawing an angry picture of her? Sounds like she needs to be the one in the corner.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”