Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: High on Life, Low on Self-Esteem| Part 56

Unread post by Vlog4money »

I am laughing at the thought of Bonnie packing all of her expensive dresses, shoes, and make-up, ready to show off her post-plastic surgery body at CVX live. Then the princess Bonnie wakes up with lip herpes!!

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. These ladies are ugly on the inside and that will always find a way out.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:00 am
rosie_dalia wrote: Then why did they put a link to Dyson???? She was paid to put that link in. She gets PAID to put any links in.

It's becoming more and more evident YTers get paid a TON just for product placement in their videos. Don't be fooled. Most of these videos are just ADS!
She also has a link to the rug on her front stoop. She’s also put links in for things like her perfume, clothes, shoes, things for the kids, etc, and none of them were paid ads. This really wasn’t a paid ad, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All of those all affiliate links! So she gets paid when someone uses those links!!! This is not new news. Again, don't be fooled. These are ADs one way or another and she's getting paid to promote ALL of these items.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:Every other day or so someone here is saying Bonnie is on drugs. I am not saying she isn’t, I am asking where is she getting them? No way dr is prescribing her more narcotics. She is not purchasing from the corner boys, so where is she getting them and what meds is she on?
Her whole monologue on watching Julie was strange. She is not behaving like a normal 34 year old.
How many teeth has Cody had pulled or are they out of sync with their vlogs? I thought there was a vlog about Cody getting a tooth pulled a few weeks ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she has an injured nerve, she could be on neurontin, which can make you loopy. It's not completely unheard of for people with addictive personalities to abuse it. She could also _possibly_ be wrangling opiates out of the surgeon because of the nerve damage.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Liz_444 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:25 am Here is a link to her vlog if you don't want to give her any views: https://invidio.us/watch?v=YBbgO2jR9EM

Ok, I'm off to watch.
OMG thanks so much for linking here, last thing I want to do is give her views but it's like a Trainwreck, you can't help but look.

She has lost her ever loving mind.........
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Did Bonnie actually say that she’s selling swimsuits? Used/worn ones???? How gross is that? Especially knowing she doesn’t have the best hygiene. I didn’t know it was even legal to resell women’s swimwear.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

jmoysa wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:39 pm Did Bonnie actually say that she’s selling swimsuits? Used/worn ones???? How gross is that? Especially knowing she doesn’t have the best hygiene. I didn’t know it was even legal to resell women’s swimwear.

That is completely disgusting. Fungus among other gross shit can make it through a wash. Ewww!
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Her latest Instagram story is a selfie. I am hoping it's just a wierd angle and not the actual swelling gone down healing after picture of her chin because she looks like a total different person and it is not matching her face at all.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

jmoysa wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:39 pm Did Bonnie actually say that she’s selling swimsuits? Used/worn ones???? How gross is that? Especially knowing she doesn’t have the best hygiene. I didn’t know it was even legal to resell women’s swimwear.

Probably the same suits that were sent to her for free to promote. God forbid she donates these free swimsuits to someone. Greedy Bonnie at her finest.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 3:17 pm
Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:00 am
rosie_dalia wrote:
Then why did they put a link to Dyson???? She was paid to put that link in. She gets PAID to put any links in.

It's becoming more and more evident YTers get paid a TON just for product placement in their videos. Don't be fooled. Most of these videos are just ADS!
She also has a link to the rug on her front stoop. She’s also put links in for things like her perfume, clothes, shoes, things for the kids, etc, and none of them were paid ads. This really wasn’t a paid ad, sorry.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
All of those all affiliate links! So she gets paid when someone uses those links!!! This is not new news. Again, don't be fooled. These are ADs one way or another and she's getting paid to promote ALL of these items.
I really don't think all of this is a "paid ad" per se, but why does it really matter anyway? She gets paid to put those links up or she doesn't- who cares? It's all so superficial and irritating no matter what. Whether she gets paid for it seems almost irrelevant at this point.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

rosie_dalia wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:32 am
YTIG60 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:26 am Bonnie and Joel are aware of ads and this wasn't a Dyson ad showing an old vacuum. Dyson would never approve an ad showing an outdated product. Bonnie links her clothes and other items she uses frequently, however, I think at times she hopes by linking an item it could lead to a future sponsored deals.
Then why did they put a link to Dyson???? She was paid to put that link in. She gets PAID to put any links in.

The Griffiths really value some of their old stuff like Holy Jennifer (their mother) does. Jennifer has her ancient vacuum still, old oven, old fridge. They are sentimental to her. This Dyson I believe is what Bonnie values, holds sentimental, and will keep until it completely is broken. Also, I dont think it's an ad because Dyson is phasing out corded vacuums. If it were an ad, it would be the newest model. Which it definitely isnt.

YTbers can talk about actual favourite brands. They can add links to whatever they want. Its not all ads. I understand the scepticism, because everything seems like an ad, but observing the model she's talking about, and seeing how family members behave around and talk about certain sentimental objects and the tone in her voice all indicates it's not an ad.
amyfalafalagain
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amyfalafalagain »

You mean you dont want to buy and wear something BONNIE HOELLEIN has worn?! How dare you? :lol: :roll:
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Her eyes in that IG pic looked stoned. Her pupils were so tiny. Hmmm🤔
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:
I really don't think all of this is a "paid ad" per se, but why does it really matter anyway? She gets paid to put those links up or she doesn't- who cares? It's all so superficial and irritating no matter what. Whether she gets paid for it seems almost irrelevant at this point.
We can’t possibly know. We aren’t in the business Image

Not everything is a paid ad. With the direction YT is going however, these YTers absolutely should be scrambling to bring in money wherever they can.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Bri is at CVX with them, as per Bri’s Instagram videos.
rosie_dalia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rosie_dalia »

Bonnie's lisp seems to completely disappear when she's filming other people, but once she turns the camera on herself it's BACK 100% worse. Now I really think she's faking it...or at least playing it up for the camera. Today's video is evidence of that. When she's filming the kids: no lisp. When she's filming herself: major lisp.

Go watch and listen. She's a seriously mentally ill person.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:26 pm Bri is at CVX with them, as per Bri’s Instagram videos.
Did you expect them to watch their own kids? I bet she has to watch all the Griffith children as well.
Happy+Charlie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Happy+Charlie »

Lady is placed in a crate to eat but the kids are left to exhibit poor table manners--walking around with the food, standing at table and sitting on the table. Olivia said Lady ran around when she was put down, do they not know this is what a dog with free range will do. It's the norm!!! Is Bonnie that out of it that she has to ask Olivia whether she told her to take care of Lucy, or told her to put the blanket down for the toys--or she has to prove to the viewers the kids act on their own. The lisp is not cute, she twists her mouth in such a strange way--definitely faking.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Olivia reminds me of Shari in today's vlog-acting like she's the boss and so much older than the other kids. Bonnie has rushed her growing up.

Okay earlier in the week Bonnie acted like she was helpless then today she can hold Lucy seemingly without any problems! It's been posted here why doesn't the family do something about Bonnie-well they must not see anything wrong with her since Julie left her children with Bonnie!
nikki20031
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nikki20031 »

I actually liked today's video. Bonnie was much more comfortable holding and feeding baby Lucy than Ruby was.
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

There was a question as to how someone like Bonnie could possibly be getting opiates if she didn't have an RX. I just came across this article detailing a Mormon Eagle Scout that became a suburban drug kingpin. He would mail the drugs across the country to your door with only a computer and a handful of accomplices. I am starting to see why there is such an epidemic now.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/medical/art ... 439677.php

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”