2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011ProblemsWithMyHouse | 2011Teenagemom | Part 52

Unread post by Dumbledore »

She’s already at the mall parking lot with Charlie and she’s watching yt videos?...She probably watched the video WHILE driving and just posted the IG story once parked. She’s such an unsafe driver and we’ve seen her doing it before. If you’re in a hurry to buy your last minute outfit, why would you waste time in the parking lot waiting for Charlie to get grumpy while you watch a yt video you could easily watch later? Ay Vanessa, no piensas!
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Dumbledore wrote:So did she drop off lily at school and go home and crawl straight back in bed? Wtf? She posted that IG story like around 845am. Did Charlie start daycare already or is she just ignoring him while she goes back to sleep? That’s what she calls “getting her head straight”? Lounging in bed all day? Her poor face. It’s so picked.

I can’t wait to see her in a ball gown! lololol
Me to hahaha cant wait to see her exposed scabby shoulders/chest in a ball gown, maybe she’ll finally put her Kim Kardashian body foundation to use.

Also who’s gonna babysit cuz it would be so fucked up if Nona had to take time off work or use her only days off to drive 5 hours after working hard all week just so this bitch can go to some stupid Air Force ball for an evening & pretend she’s all fancy and in love.

Why did she only find out about this ball last night tho? Wouldn’t something like that he planned way in advance like weeks/months?
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Can she show the clothes without groping herself?
Reminds me of the time she went shopping and was bragging about having boobs, so she grabbed her boob in the dressing room and shook it at the camera while saying “look at my big titties!” 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Ohh she feelin’ herself!
That baggy sweatshirt/dress combo ain’t it tho
It makes her look big and frumpy. But since she’s been wearing sweatshirts in 90+ degree weather, that may be the look she’s going for.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 6b54be.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:iM nOt iN tHe rIgHt mInDsEt aka the in laws either said no to paying for Chucky’s preschool or the school probably didn’t take him cz Vanessa is too busy potty training her dogs to potty train her son. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 220fb6.jpg[/IMG]
She had the entire time kc was there to "get in the right mindset". What a low life loser

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

I would think so too, my husband mentioned a military ball sometime this year or next and I told him too bad we aren’t going. We don’t have a sitter and we have 2 kids. I don’t feel like going. He agreed and said yeah it’s too much for just one night. I wonder if they could just not go? Doesn’t look like that’s happening since she is out getting dresses. I hope she knows it’s tacky to show cleavage at a military ball.
Frootloops3
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Frootloops3 »

^I’m not trying to sound offensive, but that outfit doesn’t scream, “I’m 26 and a mom.” It screams, “I’m a teenage girl in 2019.”
I can smell bullshit from a mile away. :P
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Frootloops3 wrote:^I’m not trying to sound offensive, but that outfit doesn’t scream, “I’m 26 and a mom.” It screams, “I’m a teenage girl in 2019.”
She looks absolutely hideous lol.

I love how she whined about not having time to do her hair/nails but had time to buy herself a new wardrobe and model them for IG.
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Re: not being in the right mindset

Look, I think it’s pretty clear that Vanessa is dealing with some serious mental health issues. But that doesn’t mean she should be laying around all day.

I have pretty severe OCD. But yet I graduated from college with a 3.8 GPA with a double major, a semester early, while nine months pregnant with an unexpected baby. It was hard and it SUCKED - but I did it because I knew I had to.

Vanessa needs to go to therapy. She needs to maybe even be on medication. She needs to be seeing a professional for this regularly. “Getting your head on straight” doesn’t mean laying in bed watching Netflix. It doesn’t mean going out shopping for Rae Dunn at every opportunity. It doesn’t mean ignoring your kids because you are anxious. I’m anxious ALL the time. I am always having compulsive thoughts - literally ALWAYS. But somehow I still manage to work full time (from home), take my daughter to various activities, and maintain some semblance of order.

Doing that with a mental illness is hard work, but she doesn’t even TRY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lucky-one
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lucky-one »

Less Monday more Sunday? Wtf does it matter to you, Vanessa?

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She looks more like a bum in those clothes than a teen in 2019. There’s a lady in my down that dresses like that and she had mental problems from doing drugs/bad drugs. Rumor is she drank the waste water/liquid from a meth lab when she was younger. Her family has had her in and out of mental hospitals for years. I’m not for sure why she keeps getting released. She will wear sweaters w skirts or insulated jeans when it’s 100*+ outside. She carries around a route 44 sonic cup and picks up change in the parking lots. She even smokes cigarette butts she picks up off of the ground.

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

why is she pairing her clothes that way on insta? that sweat over dress looks terrible on her, it does her body no favors, and the color combos are awful. ugh that was so cringey to watch
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

Skirts make her look ginormous, they’re just not flattering at all and make her look wider

FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

Oh god. I can see it now. She’s going to go with David to the ball, with her fucking rats ass of a mullet, her hamster teeth, double eyebrows, chest thrust out/butt pushed out, and sit there picking herself while everyone else interacts.
Oh and she’ll remember she’s *~LaTiNa~* to show off.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can’t take Vanessa seriously ranting on IG about not being able to find her box of fall decorations. Mind you in the “moving in” vlog she had a checklist of all boxes and she was checking them off as they were bringing them in, now all of a sudden they’re “missing”? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 2e34ed.jpg[/IMG]

Then she says i rEaLLy dOnT wAnNa gO oUt & bUy nEw dEcOrAtIoNs...sure Jan. She’s gonna replace all that decor and then “mysteriously” find her old decor.
damneaFrance
Informer
Informer

Unread post by damneaFrance »

Also... the dates on her editing software imports... she used the camera twice in September... for her "Still unpacking" video (9/02) and for that vlog on the 17 that she's given up on... What a vlogger she is !

Also it confirmed that no controversial video was ever gonna get release...
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 87b649.jpg[/IMG]

Envoyé de mon SM-G930F en utilisant Tapatalk

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Vanessa probably got the second puppy in the hope he would entertain the first puppy and there would be less work for her.

Also randomly getting 2 puppies seems like something a person would do while going through a "manic" phase
emlyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by emlyx »

Just came here to say " we gonna need a box of crens"
pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

Did you guys see her arms in the latest video?? Her picking has never been worse. So gross.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Return to “2011teenagemom”