The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

CurlyQ121
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by CurlyQ121 »

The green house that nia wanted so badly sold for $385k. I definitely think that price range is way out of their budget now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Sam just said they close on the new house at the end of the month. This will be interesting. How the hell can they afford THREE houses?? They haven't even started to fix up their current house.
I'm ready for the shit show that is going to happen when you tube is no longer an income for them.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

Why does Sam literally always seem like he just woke up when Nia has been doing things for hours? That made sense when he was a nurse, but he doesn't have an excuse anymore. Does he do literally anything with his day?

I don't know how they think they can afford to juggle three houses. I suppose savings aren't entirely out of the question, but they spend so flippantly and are so wasteful, I don't see them being very wise when it comes to saving their money. I really want to know where the money is coming from because it's not youtube.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam just lazing around playing video games and the house is closing at the end of the month?? The shower is broken in the main bathroom and has been since the kids were babies, the tub doesn't work in Symphony's room, the yard is flooded from the pools, the rats in the attic were never addressed, the front tree is still covered in old Christmas lights. They have soo much work to make that house presentable never mind packing up room upon room of junk. Why is he even at the shack at all when their own home needs tons of repairs before selling.

If they had been managing their money properly for the last 5 years, they should have easily been able to afford the green house. I wonder if Nia is resenting Sam for dumping all that money into a cabin that is obvious she really doesn't enjoy going to when that money could have gone to their "dream house". Aren't their new cars financed too?

Sam's new bff Jeffrey was wearing a "taking back the rainbow" t-shirt. It's a Christian organization that is trying to take back the use of the rainbow from the LGTBQ community because they think it has been appropriated. These super-Christians must have a lot of time on their hands to get that worked up about different groups wearing a rainbow.
megandm1995
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by megandm1995 »

That bed frame Sam made is not only hideous, but looks unsafe and haphazardly put together. More meaningless work for that podunk shack.

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

megandm1995 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm That bed frame Sam made is not only hideous, but looks unsafe and haphazardly put together. More meaningless work for that podunk shack.

Oh, yikes. It looks awful. Overly clunky and splinter central. Barn wood furniture can be really nice, but that definitely isn't it. They have the tackiest taste in literally everything.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

megandm1995 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:07 pm That bed frame Sam made is not only hideous, but looks unsafe and haphazardly put together. More meaningless work for that podunk shack.

Unsafe is right - he mentions in the comments that it had lead paint.

Anyone else notice how weird Nia is with Symphony sometimes? That argument today was absurd, the way she gets mad that Sam isnt more angry at Symphony and then storms off to sulk. You know you're losing it when Sam is the more reasonable parent.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Sam said he sold one of these for $200 so I had to go look...two have been sold. "Youtube is dead"??? What?and why would you want that on the back?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Wasabii wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:15 pm

Unsafe is right - he mentions in the comments that it had lead paint.

Anyone else notice how weird Nia is with Symphony sometimes? That argument today was absurd, the way she gets mad that Sam isnt more angry at Symphony and then storms off to sulk. You know you're losing it when Sam is the more reasonable parent.

The situation with the scissors was very weird. Nia walks in and freaks out on Symphony for trying to stab Abram in the face with scissors. Is she nuts? I couldn't believe when Sam walked in and calmed everyone down and explained that it was just an accident. Absolute shock that he was the reasonable one.

The bed is hideous. I don't understand why he didn't at least try to sand it down and seal it. There is going to be accident after accident with that monstrosity.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

I can't believe Abram is now 6! He acts like he's 3 or 4 years old.

Skip the vlog....unless you like to watch people playing arcade games. I skipped through most of it.

https://invidio.us/watch?v=WbygFJfoqPI

Why does Sam think it's funny to smash his kids face into the cake? That was gross and a waste of cake. You could tell Nia was pissed and I don't think anyone at the table thought it was funny either. Sam is so weird.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Liz_444 wrote:I can't believe Abram is now 6! He acts like he's 3 or 4 years old.

Skip the vlog....unless you like to watch people playing arcade games. I skipped through most of it.

Why does Sam think it's funny to smash his kids face into the cake? That was gross and a waste of cake. You could tell Nia was pissed and I don't think anyone at the table thought it was funny either. Sam is so weird.
Samika does that too. Noah did it one year spontaneously, and now it's "tradition". And it's not like he has a smash cake. One of their family friends looked really unimpressed when he did that this year. She did not want to eat cake after Noah shoved his face into it. And Ellie and Jared, and Bonnie and her husband encourage their kids to bite into birthday cakes. No wonder they never seem to have birthday parties with friends!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Liz_444 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 2:22 pm I can't believe Abram is now 6! He acts like he's 3 or 4 years old.

They cater to and baby Abram to death as well as Juliet while Symphony pays the price for it. They expect her to be the older sister and the example but they have never let her gain the maturity to do it. They seem to want to treat all three of those kids like babies and then wonder why they whine and don't behave their age.
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

You can tell how annoyed Nia is with everyone lately, especially with Sam, and it isn't even edited out of the vlogs. It's like Nia forgets that a camera is recording at all times. She got pissed that Symphony wasn't singing happy birthday or even paying attention, then quickly lowers herself in the view of the lens and smiles. She gets annoyed with Sam at the place they're having Abram's birthday at for taunting Symphony while she is playing a game...that is a face I have NEVER seen her make on video! She also sounded pretty whiny when she found out Sam's brother's whole family was leaving and not staying to race with them. In another video where she gets the new water bottles she jerks it out of Sam's hand and says "I wanna do it!" like a child. Seriously? I'm pretty sure with her sickness and migraines something is going on, and it isn't a pregnancy. Nia is stressed the heck out and I don't blame her.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Why is Sam working on a stupid bed (with LEAD paint, of all things!) when he has a DUMP of a house he needs to get ready to sell.

With the condition of the house, and Sam's inability to WORK, they will be home owners of three houses for a long time. Good luck with that!
This train wreck is just starting. Hold on to your hats!
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

It's crazy to me that they have about a year left on the shack, clearly a lot of work on their current house in order to sell and then they tour through the new house and are talking about tearing down walls and ripping up all the flooring. Can we just focus for a minute Rader's?

We got about 5 solid minutes of Abram opening present after present with not a single thank you. I thought for a second when Sam said "what do you say?" at the restaurant he was expecting a thank you but then joked about him making a speech. He just got done throwing out two garbage bags full of toys and now he has two more bags full to replace them.

Did Nia really say that she was going to try to return all of the glass bowls to Dollar Tree after the vow renewal? Better work hard to get your $10 back since Sam seems to think $130 for lead-paint trim for a headboard is a bargain. Maybe she should try staying away from all the poison her husband brings home if she wants to avoid headaches.
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Who pays $130 for a few ugly pieces of lead based painted wood? And sanding it? Isn't that stupid? Lead particles being spread in the air around your face as you sand? Does he know it also enters your eyes etc? That it didn't magically disappear with a sanding? If it was well sanded then why is the paint color still there? Maybe I am confused.

And the way Nia answered him when he asked if it was too bright. She is so over the top with her excitement, per usual but she irritates the poo outta me the way she speaks, I mean like dang!! Dang!!!
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Nia went from one fairy tale to another, but she only thinks the first one is unrealistic. She believed marrying Sam would be a romantic fairy tale, which got smashed. Now she thinks Jesus did magic to fix the smashed fairy tale and she’s back to fairy tale again. It’s unbelievable.

mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam is up there in front of all his friends and family talking about how he broke his vows when he was unfaithful to Nia and she is standing there smiling like a robot. How embarrassing. More people seemed to talk about Sam and Nia's dedication to God than their relationship. I just feel like if I would have been at that party, I would have been thinking I wouldn't even be here if Nia had a backbone and divorced Sam like she should have years ago.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

mandy88 wrote: Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:17 pm Sam is up there in front of all his friends and family talking about how he broke his vows when he was unfaithful to Nia and she is standing there smiling like a robot. How embarrassing. More people seemed to talk about Sam and Nia's dedication to God than their relationship. I just feel like if I would have been at that party, I would have been thinking I wouldn't even be here if Nia had a backbone and divorced Sam like she should have years ago.

I wonder why there were so many empty tables?? How embarrassing for them.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Style wise this is far and away the best thing they’ve ever put out. Very produced, well paced, putting the audio over footage, i have to give them props.

On the other hand, it is insane that they did this. I think they needed an opportunity to push their channel as one not aimed solely at kids, so they really pushed their marriage as the focus. Their whole treatment of Sam’s infidelity is wishful thinking at best, out and out denial at worst. Nia is a sucker for the nice dress, the kind word said in public, a nice cake and flowers. They reminded me of reality tv stars in this - who cares if your day to day is spent in a dump of a house, with your dump of a husband, if you get to put out videos and pretend to be famous. String up those twinkly lights, slap some sappy music on it, get a slo mo shot of the idiot husband kissing you, and live off of that energy for the next ten years.

Finally: did I hear right that Matthew called them assassins? Why??

Return to “Sam and Nia”