vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

Unread post by vandelynn »

AryaStark wrote:Don’t worry the oil will solve all...look into my eyes buy more
oil...Mama needs $$ for future nose jobs.. buy more oil....

vandelynn wrote: Holy nose slope! I know the stans are gonna come for me but idc lol her kids noses are something else! All 3 of her kids have this nose but RAW'S is to the extreme. Poor kids between the "Gries" nose and Airflabs cauliflower ears they don't stand a chance. [IMG

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
ImageImageImage

pinkdrinkqueen33
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pinkdrinkqueen33 »

So I do not like Aaryn, and I hate all things MLM but starting young living was actually really smart of her. I can't imagine how much money she will make off of her crazy stans who will buy anything she tells them to. I'm honestly surprised she hadn't joined an MLM earlier.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Ok I def agree Nick has got to have a chick somewhere-and guess what she got today off at the last minuuuuute!!!!

I’ll go a step further...AirOil knows—pretends it’s not a problem like she does with cutting grapes wrong.

I think she’s what guys describe in bed as a “pillow princess.” She lays there like a dead fish with her head on her pillow—he’s got to be so bored by now of that.
Higuys
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Higuys »

Love how she talks about Tara her BFF for life and she sounds like she’s reading from a script, so fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
needsmorecoffee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by needsmorecoffee »

AryaStark wrote:Ok I def agree Nick has got to have a chick somewhere-and guess what she got today off at the last minuuuuute!!!!

I’ll go a step further...AirOil knows—pretends it’s not a problem like she does with cutting grapes wrong.

I think she’s what guys describe in bed as a “pillow princess.” She lays there like a dead fish with her head on her pillow—he’s got to be so bored by now of that.
AirOil hahahah

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I respect your opinion but disagree. I have a problem with anyone in PONZI SCHEMES. She made a completely different account because she KNOWS it’s bad. Most legit successful business ppl do not partake.

She wants to be a business woman, wrong choice to be associated with. See any fortune five hundred Ponzi’s? She will eventually as they all do be owing money instead of making it. She has zero self control and that my friend is who they target.

pinkdrinkqueen33 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:30 pm So I do not like Aaryn, and I hate all things MLM but starting young living was actually really smart of her. I can't imagine how much money she will make off of her crazy stans who will buy anything she tells them to. I'm honestly surprised she hadn't joined an MLM earlier.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Please substitute Ponzi for Pyramid my apologies. thank you
grantlovesmusick
Informer
Informer

Unread post by grantlovesmusick »

DollarTreeCandy wrote:Mama Moose seriously put her kid in bloomers and black Hunter rain boots. With knee socks....

Has anyone clued her in on how awful she dresses herself and her kids? It's a constant running joke.

Speaking of her kids; anyone see how dirty their nails are? She hired a professional "friend" to help with juggle her litter of babies - yet something so simple and highly needed, gets ignored.

I have a feeling Nick probably cries, inside, every time he sees a hottie with a banging bod and big knockers pass by... :love2:
Hope he gets some this weekend.lol

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I suspect Nick often "forgets" to tell Airnut he has to leave town until last minute in Hope's that she won't make such a big deal about it and fly someone in to kiss her ass the whole time.

Although, I can actually legitimize Yaya coming this time considering she has a newborn to tend to as well as the girls. I could see myself wanting another helping hand in that situation. But all the other times she bring people there is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

kristieanne87 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:07 pm I suspect Nick often "forgets" to tell Airnut he has to leave town until last minute in Hope's that she won't make such a big deal about it and fly someone in to kiss her ass the whole time.

Although, I can actually legitimize Yaya coming this time considering she has a newborn to tend to as well as the girls. I could see myself wanting another helping hand in that situation. But all the other times she bring people there is just ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
What happened to her assistant? Did she quit already?
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Maybe the almost snatch photo in the granny mobile was above and beyond the call of duty 😅
airamjimenez8
Amateur
Amateur

Aaryn Williams: oils and tears and nicks beers | Part #37

Unread post by airamjimenez8 »

So I politely DMd her and told her it would be nice if she would give credit to mytexashouse (cause its really f’ed up not to give credit!) and she BLOCKED ME! My DM was so nice and even had smiley faces!! Jesus Christ this woman is something else

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

airamjimenez8 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:04 am So I politely DMd her and told her it would be nice if she would give credit to mytexashouse (cause its really f’ed up not to give credit!) and she BLOCKED ME! My DM was so nice and even had smiley faces!! Jesus Christ this woman is something else

I’m so sorry for your loss.
All joking aside, she really has mental illness that she chooses to ignore and you’re reminding her she’s coocoo.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

pinkymonroe wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:08 pm Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” 😂.
She called her mommy to come visit not because Nick went off with his “THOT,” but because it’s towards the end of the month and AirOil probably can not afford groceries etc and mom bails her out financially. If you think about it she engages in a visit some way with mom every time she wants something she knows at the moment she can’t have or is out of money. The paid friend may not be allowed to be around because AirOil is embarrassed and doesn’t want her to see that mama pays for her LIFE.
The pyramid scheme oil business is tough especially if you’re a lowly bottom bitch such as she.
#justsaynotoAirOils
AmAl2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmAl2019 »

e11o wrote:She’s made an account for her oils. Let’s hope she only posts about them there

I saw she made it a last week and got excited thinking she was gonna move all the oil peddling to that account but she kept posting on her personal account so I've lost all hopeImage

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

AryaStark wrote:
pinkymonroe wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:08 pm Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
She called her mommy to come visit not because Nick went off with his “THOT,” but because it’s towards the end of the month and AirOil probably can not afford groceries etc and mom bails her out financially. If you think about it she engages in a visit some way with mom every time she wants something she knows at the moment she can’t have or is out of money. The paid friend may not be allowed to be around because AirOil is embarrassed and doesn’t want her to see that mama pays for her LIFE.
The pyramid scheme oil business is tough especially if you’re a lowly bottom bitch such as she.
#justsaynotoAirOils
That could be true, but a lot of youtubers get paid on the 21st of every month. So I doubt she’s out of money.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I actually liked Yaya but man did she ever raise a brat...
And I can now see why this entitled ass has no work
Ethic or drive... sorry Yaya u failed her...
mdnight
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mdnight »

Cinderella777 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:46 am I actually liked Yaya but man did she ever raise a brat...
And I can now see why this entitled ass has no work
Ethic or drive... sorry Yaya u failed her...
Kind of funny that Aaryn has no work ethic yet Yaya seems to work really hard. I guess none of it rubbed off.

The oils thing is making me not even want to follow her for the laughs. I hate those stupid oils and the people who peddle them. I'd bet she's lost some subs/followers from that (but sadly probably made a pretty penny on the idiots who are dumb enough to buy from her).
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

pinkymonroe wrote:Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
Yeah it's amazing how different she looks on video versus camera. She can't body tune or photoshop videos ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 241275.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cf45d2.jpg[/IMG]

AmAl2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AmAl2019 »

vandelynn wrote:
pinkymonroe wrote:Has anyone noticed how huge her butt is now? I don’t remember her being that thick after the other two. I guess I shouldn’t be concerned since she already said multiple times all the plastic surgery she is getting once she’s done with #4. I love that Yaya called her out and said “I’m paying for the groceries so she’s throwing everything in the basket” Image.
Yeah it's amazing how different she looks on video versus camera. She can't body tune or photoshop videos ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 241275.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... cf45d2.jpg[/IMG]

The mock nursery needs to be staged. Wouldnt a photographer have a better eye than that?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 64d135.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 39f63d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... b83a4b.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Aaryn Williams”