Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Taina Licciardo-Toivola: JesusLovingPlantBasedMeatEaters | Part 2

Unread post by Herbert-Sherbert2019 »

i didnt notice J saying that! 😄😄
Seems like J was sent present buying
Is there anything in that darn household that Jez ISNT in charge of!
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

ther3 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:31 pm
Lalelou123 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:03 pm The birthday video is up...they had beans and junk but no greens. And I cringed when Nefertiti stretched her arms, getting encouraged to go further into the cold stream. She is so thin...far to thin, small and fragile for being five.
Nef is the skinniest child and it is scary... like a little skeleton. Even Aphhas put on some weight recently.
Yes i thought Aph looked chubbier too
Nef looks as if a gust of wind wd blow her away
I love hearing her speak,tho,coz even tho her language is poor,she is very expressive,which i think is very sweet to see
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Leonardo has said right before they left for London that he wouldn’t be uploading anything until later since he was not taking his computer. However, he said it would probably be Wed. so he missed that projection. Is there some reason he doesn’t drive and Jenna does all the time? And what kind of money are they living on?

“They LOVE beans”. When that’s about all you get at home, of course you’re going to eat them and look like you love them.

Good grief! Why no shoes for the nappies on
the rocks? My feet hurt watching. And as far as nappies, she said back when they were in Finland that she used cloth diapers but I’ve only ever seen disposables.

Did anyone notice when poppa was holding Omega he was reaching for Jers? Has more of a connection to him than then his father since he is always holding and playing with him.
retiredrn70
Talker
Talker

Unread post by retiredrn70 »

Herbert-Sherbert2019 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:03 pm I didnt enjoy the latest filming
I kept thinking ouch!as all of them are either barefoot or in sliders on rocks and stones
No one looks comfy sitting down,plus theres no shade,i cdnt let kids stay baking in the sun like that
Just go to 14:20 approx if you wanna get straight to prezzys,as listed by Lou
I noticed Nef didnt say thank you once for anything she ripped open..I really dislike no basic please and thanks
I think Jez says ( as one of the books was opened) Its her favourite and T said,oh whats it called?
We have the usual yaketty yak..we love beans and mushrooms..national geographic..are we excited! ..vegan..etc and ad finitum.
Taina exclaims She's so smart!!! coz Nef can read the name of one book,'pigs egg...'
Its To Be Continued,so no doubt,cake and more bday singing to come 🎉🎈🎉🎈🎉🎈
I am surprised there havent been cuts on feet. Maybe there have been and we just werent shown. Nef is NOT the bookish one. She has told us on many occasions Shakey and King are the booklovers and King reads as much as Shakey. I think he can really read. She says he can. I do not get it. Does she think we are stupid and dont remember what she says. Shakey does not look happy at all ---through the whole video he looks unhappy or bored or annoyed or something--not Shakey that is for sure. NOne of the kids looked comfy in the heat and on those rocks. Yes who do they run to for comfort??? Poor Aph!!! She used to never cry- over anything, Her mom and Romeo commented on more than one occasion how Aph was so tough and King was a wuss and cried all the time. He doesnt do that now and even though Aph does now it is normal behaviour. This trip has been hard for her. She has lost so much confidence. Kids need to know what is going on. Nobody really knows now and she has been sorely ignored over Neph birthday which seems to have dragged on forever. TT seems to be reverting back to her favorite child now that Omega is growing up and Aph as well. Her channel should be called Taina and her Perfect child Nephertiti. The rest are on their own. I am curious to see how the next birthdays go. She has a lot to live up to for the other children. I hope she does read these comments. Far as the other children reading them. They know what it going on. Gosh- dont those rocks hurt?
I am so glad Neph didnt go in that water. I personally dont think those kids get the right amt or type of food. NEph is downright bony and these years are formative years for the toddlers. Sad
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

You can see on video the kids skin is peeling from their faces from sunburn. How awful. They are hot, tired and put the kids in the direct sun again with no hats or sunscreen and younger ones with no shoes and getting them to stand on hot stones. Good idea. You saw Paul and the kids in the shade while filming trying to get Nefertiti in the cold water.. why didn't you park everything like food and hot children out of the sun over there?
Staying the night at a McDonald's carpark. I don't know bout other countries but some of ours are 24 hours and you don't know who comes around then at all hours, drunk people, people fighting, being loud. You don't want to be staying in the carpark at night.
"Salad" got me, I thought Taina was going to make it haha as if.. No fresh veg. Just 2 types of canned beans, canned mushrooms and jar of cocktail onions and don't forget the vegan mayo (did not look appealing) and Taina, you are influencing your kids too much to the point they are repeating vegan mayo on camera. Yes. No eggs in it. It's vegan, as you are stressing like if it is bad for you. But you got lots of junk food. That's not bad for you at all, right? Lol
You won't/can't cook on stoves or oven.. I actually can't remember the reason or pathetic excuse you gave but you got all those features in the van for like, what?!
Can someone let me know when it's watch worthy. I'm bored with it.
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

In your opinion, will she stop uploading videos when the Youtube rules change in December?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

Wildebeast-cps wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:51 pm Leonardo has said right before they left for London that he wouldn’t be uploading anything until later since he was not taking his computer. However, he said it would probably be Wed. so he missed that projection. Is there some reason he doesn’t drive and Jenna does all the time? And what kind of money are they living on?

“They LOVE beans”. When that’s about all you get at home, of course you’re going to eat them and look like you love them.

Good grief! Why no shoes for the nappies on
the rocks? My feet hurt watching. And as far as nappies, she said back when they were in Finland that she used cloth diapers but I’ve only ever seen disposables.

Did anyone notice when poppa was holding Omega he was reaching for Jers? Has more of a connection to him than then his father since he is always holding and playing with him.
I love beans too...and I played near the rocky river benches of my hometown too. You don't cut yourself if you're used to the terrain.

Anyways, Leonardo said that he rather does his license in Australia than in Finnland, because it's a lot cheaper in Australia and also much more easy. He told it in one of his videos.

And of course he's later...as always. ;-)

All the children reach for Jerusalem instead of the parents - either Jerusalem and when not in reach, Cleopatra. I have never seen them running to their parents as far as I remember.
Emily81 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm In your opinion, will she stop uploading videos when the Youtube rules change in December?

What are those exactly? :? Would be kind of a pity hence I would love to see what they're up to in Australia and how the children grow up...
You can see on video the kids skin is peeling from their faces from sunburn. How awful. They are hot, tired and put the kids in the direct sun again with no hats or sunscreen and younger ones with no shoes and getting them to stand on hot stones. Good idea. You saw Paul and the kids in the shade while filming trying to get Nefertiti in the cold water.. why didn't you park everything like food and hot children out of the sun over there?
Staying the night at a McDonald's carpark. I don't know bout other countries but some of ours are 24 hours and you don't know who comes around then at all hours, drunk people, people fighting, being loud. You don't want to be staying in the carpark at night.
"Salad" got me, I thought Taina was going to make it haha as if.. No fresh veg. Just 2 types of canned beans, canned mushrooms and jar of cocktail onions and don't forget the vegan mayo (did not look appealing) and Taina, you are influencing your kids too much to the point they are repeating vegan mayo on camera. Yes. No eggs in it. It's vegan, as you are stressing like if it is bad for you. But you got lots of junk food. That's not bad for you at all, right? Lol
You won't/can't cook on stoves or oven.. I actually can't remember the reason or pathetic excuse you gave but you got all those features in the van for like, what?!
Can someone let me know when it's watch worthy. I'm bored with it.
Yup, and it's not allowed either. I wonder if they actually ate there off camera too, hence I bet the people working there would shush them away. McDonald's is really the last place to stay safe, hence as you said, people go there after a night out. I remember myself and my friends having some cheeseburgers after a night at the disco.

And yes, whilst I say nothing against canned veggies, I too wonder why they don't cook. Maybe the RV is borrowed and they will return it afterwards, meaning that they need to keep it as clean as possible. Mayonnaise is never healthy - with egg or without doesn't matter. And yes, I also think that they nutrition is awful at the moment. They get the beans, but no greens and the fruit intake is that of a omnivore. I love that Aphrodite got a little bit more on her ribs - she looks like an angel now. Nefertiti is dangerously thin in my opinion, maybe that's even why she's delayed. You need curtain nutrients and calories to keep proper brain development up.

Taina contradicts herself a thousand times. She just talks for the sake of talking - maybe she just loves to hear her squeaky voice. Who knows? I think she knows nothing about her children. J and C do...she just popped them out.
CoffeeaddictMac
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CoffeeaddictMac »

Emily81 wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:35 pm In your opinion, will she stop uploading videos when the Youtube rules change in December?

Interesting..
What are the new YouTube rules in December, Emily?
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Bookish children are kids who enjoy reading or, at this stage, being read to books at their age level or above, not below. I bet Taina bought these Peppa books for Nef, not because she cares what Nef is reading, but because she wants to show off that Nef can read. It is easier to learn to read on simple books.

And here I do not get Taina: it is ok to keep a 5 years old to sleep in a nappy, but the kids need to learn how to read ideally from newborn

Taina, reading is nothing special, it is a skill most kidd easily acquire between the age of 6-7. It is the content that matters...
CeliaB
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeliaB »

I registered just so I could vent about her European trip. She knows and conveys nothing about the history or culture of the countries she is visiting. She is travelling through countries that have contributed enormously to culture, language, history, art, music, architecture, wars, peace, politics etc. Over centuries and she comes out with completely crass comment like ‘what songs did Mozart write.’ FFS, do some research, wake up an interest in your family. Cleopatra may have reached grade 3 piano but she seems to be completely ignorant beyond Moonlight Sonata. Equally crass comments about a statue I assume to be Archduke Franz Ferdinand ( happy to be corrected). Instead of commenting that he is waving a flag, why not read the inscription and teach your tribe something about European history. In earlier videos she just stated the name of the country, not the the city/town....did she even know where she was? What a complete waste of a potentially educational and entertaining journey. I am still fuming over the ‘he plays the piano’ description of Mozart. One of the most talented, inspirational composers that has ever lived and all she is interested n was some comment about farting in his biography. Someone pull the plug on this woman please.. A whistlestop tour of the wonderful and diverse continent of Europe with eyes and ears not open is a complete waste of the environmental damage your tribe are causing, Taina. Maybe you are hoping the world will end?
Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

What are those exactly? :? Would be kind of a pity hence I would love to see what they're up to in Australia and how the children grow up...
[/quote]

YouTube will eliminate personalized ads and turning off comments and notifications on videos made for audiences under the age of 13 and videos that include children.
There's still confusion about those updates, but will go into effect in December.

Emily81
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emily81 »

CoffeeaddictMac wrote:

Interesting..
What are the new YouTube rules in December, Emily?
YouTube will eliminate personalized ads and turning off comments and notifications on videos made for audiences under the age of 13 and videos that include children.
There's still confusion about those updates, but will go into effect in December.

LCgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LCgirl »

This is the most boring video so far. I muted almost the entire video bc I know she's going to be yakkity yakking like there's no tomorrow, trying hard to convince us what a great mother she is and what a wonderful time they're having. All the kids except Nef look tired and hot and miserable, especially Shakespeare who seems to get the worst sunburn out of all of them..he looked super unhappy. I winced at the barefeet on rocks and the way they're always squinting against the bright sunlight. Their eyes must be hurting.

The way Aphrodite walked straight past her while crying says a lot about what kind of a mother she is.
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

CeliaB wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:41 am I registered just so I could vent about her European trip. She knows and conveys nothing about the history or culture of the countries she is visiting. She is travelling through countries that have contributed enormously to culture, language, history, art, music, architecture, wars, peace, politics etc. Over centuries and she comes out with completely crass comment like ‘what songs did Mozart write.’ FFS, do some research, wake up an interest in your family. Cleopatra may have reached grade 3 piano but she seems to be completely ignorant beyond Moonlight Sonata. Equally crass comments about a statue I assume to be Archduke Franz Ferdinand ( happy to be corrected). Instead of commenting that he is waving a flag, why not read the inscription and teach your tribe something about European history. In earlier videos she just stated the name of the country, not the the city/town....did she even know where she was? What a complete waste of a potentially educational and entertaining journey. I am still fuming over the ‘he plays the piano’ description of Mozart. One of the most talented, inspirational composers that has ever lived and all she is interested n was some comment about farting in his biography. Someone pull the plug on this woman please.. A whistlestop tour of the wonderful and diverse continent of Europe with eyes and ears not open is a complete waste of the environmental damage your tribe are causing, Taina. Maybe you are hoping the world will end?
Well said Celia! Tedious Taina is so fortunate to have ths chance to travel. Many people havent the money or the good health to go on such adventures. It is all completely wasted on her..it just goes over the top of her head,she's barely aware of the opportunities each stop on the way allows her.
Those kids,what chance have they got if their only education comes from Moms HomeSchool? They deserve much better x
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Emily81 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:41 am

Thanks emily x
Like Lou,i'm interested to see them in Aussie..also curious about when they reach Italy..tho i hold out little or no hope that the content will be any less dreary....but i keep watching coz ive grown so very fond of the kids,as have probably all of us here.
Despite everything that life is throwing at them,they are all lovely children x

[/quote]
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

Why didnt they bring one big beach umbrella for the trip. Why cant they just be sitting in the shade? Why oh why oh why...
Wildebeast-cps
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Wildebeast-cps »

Lalelou123 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:19 am

I love beans too...and I played near the rocky river benches of my hometown too. You don't cut yourself if you're used to the terrain.

Anyways, Leonardo said that he rather does his license in Australia than in Finnland, because it's a lot cheaper in Australia and also much more easy. He told it in one of his videos.

And of course he's later...as always. ;-)

All the children reach for Jerusalem instead of the parents - either Jerusalem and when not in reach, Cleopatra. I have never seen them running to their parents as far as I remember.
I love beans, too and I make a great three bean salad that is nothing like that strange salad they had.

If you’re used to walking on rocks you won’t cut your feet but are the children used to that type of terrain? If they are, I missed it somewhere along the way. I wasn’t the only one who questioned the bare feet.😉

The times T has held any of the children is few and far between except for Omega. Guess when they are done breastfeeding, her work is done. Wonder if she chose the name to signify it’s the last child?

Thanks for explaining about Leo and his license. I missed his video about it but can’t always make it through his giggling, frenetic videos.
ther3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ther3 »

New vid: Taina is making a point, all the toddlers wanted to eat were beans, not cake or lollies, the beans. The beans!

Well, all they wanted to eat were beans in tones of salty mayo, Taina :)

And another Taina's fib again. I remember her bragging that her young ones never watch any telly, any screen. They only watch themselves on youtube. Now, when KJ is pretending to trap a fish, Taina says "all these survival shows are paying off" :)

Nef opens the last present, which was probably meant for Omega, another huge bunny, who csn move. It is sweet, as Nef wants to share her gifts. Well done Nef, well done indeed.

Kids re plying in the icy water and having fun. Taina encourages them to swim, but once she gets her own toes wet she leaves the river immediately :)
Herbert-Sherbert2019
Gossiper
Gossiper

Arrghhh! Those darn beans with mayo and baby onions! They look vile and so unappetising!
Poor Aph gets increasingly impatient - she's hungry,she wants beans, but Taina is busy ramming her point home to us ...you dont want cake,you dont want lollies......you want beans ?
Yehhhhhh we get the message !
I must say,I have rarely seen such an uninviting picnic.
Nef is a darling,so ready to share her toys,but really,do we have to listen to Tainas hushed awed tones....She - so- much- wants- to - SHARE! She loves to share!
Where was D'Artagnan,I dont think i saw him once...
Best thing about this vid..prob the only good thing..was seeing the little ones delight at the bunny! x
Lalelou123
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalelou123 »

I bet Omega is called Omega because Taina reached her goal of ten giving birth to him. I wonder if she would still give birth if she would find out that there's an eleventh coming...or if she tried to make the 11 to a 12 like in the bible. xD I even question if the ten children are all natural or if she got some help there.

And yes, I don't particularly like his humor or filming, but I just watch Leonardo, because he is a Licciardo and out of the house. I kind of want to know how his relationship with his mom is and if he steps into her footsteps.

Cleopatra tries to emphasize her chastity again: In todays video she held one hand in frond of her cleavage. It seemed like she didn't want to show it on youtube.

I really wonder if at least the children are reading here...because we talked about her being a little too "naked"...I don't have the vocabulary.

Return to “Q-Z”