GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

skipperpt
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by skipperpt »

Looks like they drew a big crowd for their Q&A session...not! And could A&T be sitting any further away from each other on the couch?!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... d4d6f4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS: Quadchins he’s buying views again|Part 62

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

tg910 wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:On QTK Facebook page, that ms Oz lady posted some recent pics. Holy hell is all I can say. She has now added dark fake looking eyebrows to her already too heavily overdone face. I can’t believe no one tells her how utterly dreadful she looks. Yikes.

Edited the pic down to just show the eyes of Oz lady, because holy hell, this is insane that she thinks it looks good.

As always, if it is not allowed delete. I am trying to remember the rules, but have been in survival mode all week with family in the hospital.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even aside from how dark it is, that application though Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

4x4 year olds wrote:
tg910 wrote:
Ham Fried Rice wrote:On QTK Facebook page, that ms Oz lady posted some recent pics. Holy hell is all I can say. She has now added dark fake looking eyebrows to her already too heavily overdone face. I can’t believe no one tells her how utterly dreadful she looks. Yikes.

Edited the pic down to just show the eyes of Oz lady, because holy hell, this is insane that she thinks it looks good.

As always, if it is not allowed delete. I am trying to remember the rules, but have been in survival mode all week with family in the hospital.

She claims shes not wearing any makeup apart from lipsense, mascara and eye liner... what about the tonne of brow pencil!??

Scroll her fb profile. She used to be a bigger person, but she looked normal and had a really pretty face. Slather 10lbs of makeup and holey shite shes a totally different (very scary!!) person....
Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Haulnarse wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
tg910 wrote:

She claims shes not wearing any makeup apart from lipsense, mascara and eye liner... what about the tonne of brow pencil!??

Scroll her fb profile. She used to be a bigger person, but she looked normal and had a really pretty face. Slather 10lbs of makeup and holey shite shes a totally different (very scary!!) person....
She has some medical neurological problems....it affects one side of her body

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

tg910 wrote:

Holy crap! Why does her family let her go out like that!? Her lower eyeliner is terrifying too. In a lot of her other pictures she slathers on the white corner goop too. Ashley should be a shamed of herself for teaching people this crap. Give her suggestions on how to tone it back and look more natural. She would be much prettier without all that crap.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Lak wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

She has some medical neurological problems....it affects one side of her body

I understand what you are saying in as far as explaining her application. I don’t understand how she can’t see the colour and the application isn’t good, (especially in photos like these) and doesn’t ask for someone she trusts to help her put it on, or how someone close to her doesn’t speak up? Maybe they don’t want to shatter her confidence, from what she says she hasn’t had much before? I think it’s sad though, she genuinely thinks she looks good and you know there are plenty of people thinking exactly what is being said here. I guess it really isn’t any different to people’s comments about Ashley and her makeup Image

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

tg910 wrote:

As much as I hate to say this, Oz lady looks like she used a sharpie for her eyebrows and eyeliner. Please God, have someone send her a message to tell her to not do that anymore. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bagwell2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bagwell2018 »

Lol! 8 Passengers is having another big impromptu party and it seems that she skipped the Greedners again! At least some of the Shumways are there and the Orgills as well. Ruby doesn’t like them one bit.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

Bagwell2018 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:48 pm Lol! 8 Passengers is having another big impromptu party and it seems that she skipped the Greedners again! At least some of the Shumways are there and the Orgills as well. Ruby doesn’t like them one bit.

Yeah for Ruby! You go girl.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

gram3 wrote:
Bagwell2018 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:48 pm Lol! 8 Passengers is having another big impromptu party and it seems that she skipped the Greedners again! At least some of the Shumways are there and the Orgills as well. Ruby doesn’t like them one bit.

Yeah for Ruby! You go girl.
She's equally as messed up and misguided as they are. She sent her 14 year old son off to some Mormon wilderness camp because he "needed to learn to be humble"(although she won't be specific about why)after she has exploited his "crushes" and filmed him peeing in a water bottle in the car full of his siblings, more than once. His own father couldn't remember how old he is. He doesn't want to come home. He would rather be living in the desert, literally eating squirrels. And they are already amping up his little brother to think it's a big adventure and he should go too "when he's older".
If she thinks she's better than the Greedners, that is hilarious. Although I do enjoy the fact that they were excluded.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Tyson's IG: Poor Little didn't want to perform. Wonder how her "parents" handled it? There was a line of people waiting to meet her? hug her? get an autograph? I don't know if it's ok to post a photo clearly showing the fans' faces. But if you go to his IG, zoom in and see the disgusted looks of their fans at the end of the line. Clearly not happy the Little doesn't seem to actually love them.Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Why don’t they iron their clothes?
Alexandra4dreams
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Alexandra4dreams »

It bothers me that the Greeders tell the ferals to hug people and tell them to say I love you to total strangers. These girls must always be so confused.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Beauregard1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Beauregard1 »

Looking at all the Mormon fit, thin looking husbands. If Tyler does end up losing his mammoth weight, he will still be a short, skinny little hobbit next to all his new boyfriends.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 20f4cc.jpg[/IMG]

If only it was his final resting place... he’s repulsive Image
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Beauregard1 wrote:Why don’t they iron their clothes?
Omg you cant expect them to have time to iron their clothes!! Nanny ash is supposed to do that Image
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

It is never OK to make children hug someone if they do not want to. They need to respect those girls personal space and not expect them to perform on command. They should be taught about stranger danger and what good touch/bad touch is.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

oldschoolmom39 wrote:It is never OK to make children hug someone if they do not want to. They need to respect those girls personal space and not expect them to perform on command. They should be taught about stranger danger and what good touch/bad touch is.
Not even just stranger danger. Most abuse is perpetrated by someone the family knows and trusts. But you're absolutely right that it's not OK to make children hug someone. Very simply, children should have autonomy over their own bodies and not be forced to hug/give physical affection to anyone who makes them feel uncomfortable. We always told our kids that if they didn't feel like hugging Relative X, it was ok.
Those girls have no autonomy at all. At almost 5, they don't even get to dress themselves, choose their clothing, or even how their hair is done. It's so sad.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 20f4cc.jpg[/IMG]

He's so gross. Why does he think anyone wants to see that?

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 20f4cc.jpg[/IMG]

He's so gross. Why does he think anyone wants to see that?

So he’s having wet dreams in the spa tonight? Image

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”