OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: OkItsTimeToGetSomeTherapy | OKBaby | Part 31

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

MamaTweet wrote: Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:02 pm
remre1017 wrote:Isn’t cvx for “online media creators” ? Why is she bringing all of her damn bbk stuff there. Selfish bitch just wants more money. Cvx gives them a banner of OKBABY and Kyra just brings everything BBK. I doubt she’ll even bring the kids.

(Sorry if I’m wrong about cvx but this is just my impression of it.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I bet she brings Levi but will probably say Alaya is too wild or too much drama to go and Averie is too small Image

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk
She posted on IG stories only averie is coming
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Moony wrote:Making a list of all the terrible things they have said about Alaya would break my heart. That poor girl doesn’t deserve any of it either, SHES TWO.
I remember when Levi somehow kicked Averie on the bed or something and they were like “it’s okay it’s an accident!!!” But if it was Alaya....

If I’m remembering correctly that vlog had comments from them about Alaya being wild and cranky. Or something along those lines. They were grumbling about how she was being naughty, then Levi kicked the baby and it was all good.
nebi
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by nebi »

Has Kyra invented press on glue cheap nails or is she sponsored?? It's getting ridiculous. Everyone used them back in the day and it's beyond trash, what is the big revelation on nail industry??
mmoommoo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mmoommoo »

did anyone else find it odd when kyra said she wouldn’t give Kyla (and whoever that other girl was) 10% of the video earnings? The girl was obviously kidding and Kyra was like “No way”
Oscar then says he’d really give them 10% and she was like “i am NOT giving them 10%” and oscar said why not? it’s just a video... idk why but it felt strange...

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

mmoommoo wrote:did anyone else find it odd when kyra said she wouldn’t give Kyla (and whoever that other girl was) 10% of the video earnings? The girl was obviously kidding and Kyra was like “No way”
Oscar then says he’d really give them 10% and she was like “i am NOT giving them 10%” and oscar said why not? it’s just a video... idk why but it felt strange...

That doesn’t surprise me. Kyra is selfish with her money.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

mmoommoo wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 am did anyone else find it odd when kyra said she wouldn’t give Kyla (and whoever that other girl was) 10% of the video earnings? The girl was obviously kidding and Kyra was like “No way”

One thing you can say for Oscar is that he is generous. His channel was short lived but he wanted to use it to help others. Kyra would rather charge teenagers $200 for a blanket that she had someone else assemble.
lizbt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lizbt »

blehhh wrote:
NTRTA wrote:
remre1017 wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:57 pm They definitely will make her feel like shit as she gets older. I feel like Kyra and her mom didn’t have a great relationship growing up and Kyra is going to make that happen with her and Alaya. I can see Alaya going to live with Korina in LA honestly. All Kyra and Oscar do is call her a brat.

Although Korina herself seems to favour Levi over Alaya, she even said it in a vlog once, I remember she wanted to disguise it as a joke but it was very clear there was at least some truth to it. Whenever she comes to visit she shows a lot of excitement to see and greet Levi, he is the golden child for all of them (maybe except Kyla).
Yes she favours him.
If my grandchild was treated the way Alaya is I would speak up and would fight for that child to be treated better.
Korina is no better than they are. She is just better at pretending to be a classy chick.
She is at least just as greedy as they are, selling over priced caps

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yess girl those caps I have seen them at the Fashion District in downtown Los Angeles just to print a word on it with cap all included is about $2 per cap. I know this because I have done caps & shirts.
She’s making about 1000% profit selling them at $20 plus shipping. She lives close to LA anyone around here knows that if you want shirts & caps you go to LA lol

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

These look awful. Kyra stop suggesting things to your 12 year old followers.

(Also why is there now a VIP picture option on ytmd Image)

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

So that nail tech who works out of Todd’s business I’m assuming she used to be kyras nail tech? And did anyone notice that after her and Todd went their separate ways she said that she was allowed to use his equipment, now she’s had to buy it all which is fair. Those nails are awful. I used them once and omg.. never again.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:So that nail tech who works out of Todd’s business I’m assuming she used to be kyras nail tech? ImageImageImage And did anyone notice that after her and Todd went their separate ways she said that she was allowed to use his equipment, now she’s had to buy it all which is fair. Those nails are awful. I used them once and omg.. ImageImage never again.

Yeah I said that in the discord group haha. Kyra said they went their separate ways and everything was fine yet she can’t go get her nails done in that office? Something is up. Now she has to resort to press on nails. And they must come off easily because she switched them in like a week Image
I guarantee she’s only posting pictures and obsessing over her man hand nails to show Todd that she doesn’t need the nail lady in his office.

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:So that nail tech who works out of Todd’s business I’m assuming she used to be kyras nail tech? ImageImageImage And did anyone notice that after her and Todd went their separate ways she said that she was allowed to use his equipment, now she’s had to buy it all which is fair. Those nails are awful. I used them once and omg.. ImageImage never again.

So Kyra hasn´t had proper fake nails since they split up with Todd?
So it wasn´t a friendly split I assume

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Jamesjan6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jamesjan6 »

Do they film way in advance? If not who would be comfortable meeting her and hugging her so close to her head if she might still have lice ?

Brittanymariex3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Brittanymariex3 »

Like I said, they're gonna start a lice epidemic. Between the blankets and cvx live, all of utah and the surrounding states are gonna have okbaby lice. They really will be their "bug buddies".
yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yellowbowl »

Poor Alaya was infested. No wonder she was acting out, she was probably so uncomfortable. Was she not scratching?
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

yellowbowl wrote:Poor Alaya was infested. No wonder she was acting out, she was probably so uncomfortable. Was she not scratching?
I don’t get that.
She has thin hair. When it’s pulled up you could easily see headlice. Especially ones that big. They weren’t pulling baby ones out either. They were full grown and she was infested with eggs. That means at least 10 days to 2 weeks she had them before anyone noticed.

Did they not wash or brush her hair properly? Do they really pay that little attention to their daughter they can’t see them crawling in her hair, even when they’re brushing or washing it?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sezzajaydee wrote:
yellowbowl wrote:Poor Alaya was infested. No wonder she was acting out, she was probably so uncomfortable. Was she not scratching?
I don’t get that.
She has thin hair. When it’s pulled up you could easily see headlice. Especially ones that big. They weren’t pulling baby ones out either. They were full grown and she was infested with eggs. That means at least 10 days to 2 weeks she had them before anyone noticed.

Did they not wash or brush her hair properly? Do they really pay that little attention to their daughter they can’t see them crawling in her hair, even when they’re brushing or washing it?
That makes me shudder. My daughter had lice when she was 3. Got them at her preschool. Her hair was long too. But we caught it right away, treated them and nobody else in the family got them. Washed her sheets, put her stuffed animals in trash bags, the whole nine yards. How could they not have seen them? She has kinda dark hair too, right? Don't they wash and brush it regularly? . Makes me itchy just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

MamaTweet
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MamaTweet »

Holy crap why does she insist on dressing Averie like an orphan boy from the 1920s-1930s

Sent from my moto e5 supra using Tapatalk

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

Brittanymariex3 wrote:Like I said, they're gonna start a lice epidemic. Between the blankets and cvx live, all of utah and the surrounding states are gonna have okbaby lice. They really will be their "bug buddies".
Omg spot on ImageImageImageImage
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Kyra is the definition of “post a pic because I look good in it (who cares about the others)”
Even though she really doesnt look that good in any picture.

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

lmmomSD wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:
I don’t get that.

That makes me shudder. My daughter had lice when she was 3. Got them at her preschool. Her hair was long too. But we caught it right away, treated them and nobody else in the family got them. Washed her sheets, put her stuffed animals in trash bags, the whole nine yards. How could they not have seen them? She has kinda dark hair too, right? Don't they wash and brush it regularly? . Makes me itchy just thinking about it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
no they don’t wash and brush it regularly between oscar and kyra they couldn’t remember when alaya showered kyra said the nannies bathe her kyra also said alaya hates washing her hair and she was annoyed that they were going to have to wash her hair with the medicine soap kyra said alyssa wasn’t going to like that.. so my guess is they just sit her in a tub and then take her out without washing her hair because she doesn’t like it

Return to “OKBaby”