JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs (Part 132)

nowherewarm
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by nowherewarm »

A little late on this but based on that video title I assumed she was going to teach addie what to do in case of an emergency, anything could happen. I would've thought she'd have Chris wait outside that door, see if addie ever calls for or goes to get someone, and if addie doesn't do any of that, have Chris come out and act like this is new to him, 'help' Jess, and then teach addie what to do if that happens when no one else is around. But she played it off as a joke??? So what was even the point then??? You hear about kids saving their parents' lives because they were taught what to do in situations like these. But apparently not Jess.
nowherewarm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nowherewarm »

A little late on this but based on that video title I assumed she was going to teach addie what to do in case of an emergency, anything could happen. I would've thought she'd have Chris wait outside that door, see if addie ever calls for or goes to get someone, and if addie doesn't do any of that, have Chris come out and act like this is new to him, 'help' Jess, and then teach addie what to do if that happens when no one else is around. But she played it off as a joke??? So what was even the point then??? You hear about kids saving their parents' lives because they were taught what to do in situations like these. But apparently not Jess.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Kyson could also be her body shape. She is stocky. Not sure why she got her boobs enlarged because it enhances her stockiness. She really should not comment on either boy’s body type. She needs to grow up, but that is never happening.
Her latest Just Jesss. We have heard the story before with her using the app. I remember her saying then that she had to pay. So she chooses the name Richard because he is a dick. Again she just needs to grow up and get over the fact she chose to have children with this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
your_illusion
Amateur
Amateur

JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by your_illusion »

Sometimes I think she still has feelings for him. Why else would she be talking about their dirty laundry 8 years later ? I get that’s the boys ,but You’d think her being happily married for four years she’d get over it. Like people have said the boys will see if not class mates will find these videos .

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

your_illusion wrote:Sometimes I think she still has feelings for him. Why else would she be talking about their dirty laundry 8 years later ? I get that’s the boys ,but You’d think her being happily married for four years she’d get over it. Like people have said the boys will see if not class mates will find these videos .

I’m stuck in a situation with an ex, through no fault of my own. We dated for four years in high school, we were each others first, etc etc. He was a year older and finished school and went to do college classes, but was based 5 hours drive away. I broke up with him as I was in my final year of high school and wanted to have fun and not be dragged down.

Long story short - he was gutted and absolutely heart broken. A crazy girl leached onto him and got pregnant within 3 months. He quit college to work.

Fast forward 17 years, he now has five kids with her, i have three with my husband. Seven of the eight kids attend the same primary school. Awkward much??

His wife is absolutely bonkers, any sports or events that my husband and i are at for school or out of school for the kids she makes her kids quit so that her husband (my ex) gets no opportunities to actually see me Image our daughters do a sport together, they have been training since January and now she has pulled her out because shes tired of doing the drop offs and pick ups twice a week so that he cant see me - she actually told another mother and the coach of the sport, i have had to explain to her (so embarrassing), that i have no issue with them as a family and i have no idea what her problem is with me and my family. Thankfully she is old school and actually knew of the crazieness of this mother already.

He chats to my husband about sports, etc and i always make an effort to say “hi” more so when shes there with him Image but im almost at the point of having it out with her crazy arse, shes really limiting her own kids with pulling them out of sports etc. (smallish town). I just don’t understand, he’s not the same person he was back then and neither am i. I dont in the slightest find him remotely attractive anymore. Really dont know what shes worried about??
kleo721
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kleo721 »

Jesss is really trying to put up this whole “I’m so unbothered” front when she knows damn well all she’s not over the whole thing or drake in general. She really thinks that exploiting her trauma on the internet will help her heal in some odd way, and granted she might feel temporarily satisfied that she “spilled the tea” on him, but if she doesn’t find healthy ways to grieve and really put this whole messs behind her she’s really going to suffer long term. You can already tell through her whole demeanour and the fact that it’s been 5 years and she still talking about it that it’s eating her alive and she’s still so hung up on him. If you’ve fully healed and gotten over your previous relationship, you don’t get the urge to talk about it repeatedly on the mf INTERNET after 5 whole years. I just really feel for those kids that will have to face the shitty consequences of her actions as they grow up.

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

i think jess still thinks of drake in terms of what he did to her in the past vs the present with the boys. she wants to expose him instead of trying to protect the kids. what drake did is disgusting but i can't imagine how humiliating it would be to have every time your dad didn't call or show up out there for anyone to see. how unloved is that going to make them feel?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

I feel so sorry for those kids. She’s not over Drake obviously and those boys are gonna grow up and find these videos and are gonna resent the hell out of her.

Way to parent Jess.

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LittleButThere »

vwjettagurl2002 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:
vwjettagurl2002 wrote: I guess start making more posts. And damn I didn’t know 35 people follow me ImageImageImage. Thanks y’all!! ImageImageImageImage

Lol, I try! I dont always have something to say though Image

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
You’ve got my attention ImageImageImage. Because I’d curious about what you know. So how clearly can kaden speak? Because it’s truly difficult to understand him.

Idk I have no issues understanding him Image

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

cjl123 wrote:
LittleButThere wrote:Omg now she is asking for tips on how to help her detox the alcohol. Seriously is going to trash her image on a whole different level then what she already has. This video with her friends is going to be stupid

Sooo 2 things. First you claim to know Jessica and her kids, well enough that you know Kaden speaks well and that she reads here. Then you talk about her ruining her image with her friends, like you weren’t there. Are you amber? Or maybe Stephanie? Perhaps Natalie? Lol

If you aren’t have you been the vlogs before?

This is like a messed up version of Guess Who? ImageImage

I didnt say she read here. You did. No, im not anyone that anyone would know. So sorry to burst your bubble on that one, but she does have more friends then who shows up in the vlogs and she doesn't vlog as much as you think she might.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

That new Drake channel she made I wonder how Chris feels about her NOT at all being over her Ex. At this point, he must be completely emasculated he must be super depressed to not have any self-respect. Not that Jess has any or any respect for her three children as she talks shit about their Dad. Get OVER IT Jess! Time to focus on fostering the best relationship you can for your boys with their Dad. If he is as trashy as she says he is he will show that to them she doesn't have to. All she is doing is alienating her boys to their Dad and if he ever wants to bring this up in court he has LOTS of evidence.

How boring does someone have to be to come here and pretend to know Jess?
LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

sezzajaydee wrote:I mean, I get that Drake needs to be discussed when it’s to do with the boys and schedules and what not.

But I don’t see how Scooby is remotely ok with the shit Messss is spewing these days.
And the fact that her boys are going to grow up and watch her talk shit on their dad.

She needs to change her channel to JustJesssShitTalk

LittleButThere
Talker
Talker

The comments on the new video crack me up. "OMG HIS COUSIN?!! But then you got back together with him and had Landon?? WHYYYY?????" She is trying to make him look bad, but its only looking worse for her.

SillyElephants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SillyElephants »

I wonder how jess feels about britney having a baby with red hair (looks pretty red to me)

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

heywhatsup0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heywhatsup0 »

She had said previously that her and drake were on good terms right now. Then she goes and does this. Is money more important than having a decent relationship with him for the sake of her kids?

And what is a cousin through marriage? I don’t call anyone who isnt my actual cousin, my cousin.

annabananna
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annabananna »

heywhatsup0 wrote:She had said previously that her and drake were on good terms right now. Then she goes and does this. Is money more important than having a decent relationship with him for the sake of her kids?

And what is a cousin through marriage? I don’t call anyone who isnt my actual cousin, my cousin.

A step cousin probably. His aunt or uncle married someone who had a daughter from a previous relationship. At least that's how I understand it.

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I knew about it being his cousin back in 2012.... this isn't brand new

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

vwjettagurl2002
Informer
Informer

JesssFam: Custody Lies & Chunky Thighs

Unread post by vwjettagurl2002 »

I just don’t understand how she explains that she and drake are on good terms, and she doesn’t want to rock the boat. Then she drops this crap! Unless she spoke to him about this, I don’t see why anyone would be okay with this. It’s unfair to him. Yes drake is definitely not the father of the year, but omg!! Give it a rest. She’s not thinking of her boys, her husband, drakes daughter, her brand.. nothing!!! Is she going to talk about how she slept around? Nope! I bet you she won’t. Will she ever admit that she trapped Gabe? And tried it with drake, too? I mean goodness if she’s going to talk shit, tell us everything!!!! This shit is getting ridiculous. Just because YouTube is cracking down and she didn’t have a backup plan for her life. Her children’s friends might see this, tell them and then what?

gemmie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by gemmie »

So he banged his cousin and then she took him back and let him bareback her to conceive landen? And she’s trying to make HIM look bad?! I can’t with this woman anymore. She is a true narcissist.

Bambi_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bambi_ »

Haulnarse wrote:Her eyebrows.... ImageImageImage

Cropped to remove comments

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 087b21.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201909 ... 04b28b.jpg[/IMG]
Her nose is so crooked. Instead of the “mommy makeover” she should’ve got her nose fixed, now I’m sure that is something that will actually help her. Not just for cosmetic reasons, but I sure it restricts her breathing.

Return to “JesssFam”