Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Dailyditchingkindergarten | Part #107

Unread post by jmoysa »

These two people are so stupid! On his IG story he’s calling a gopher a groundhog! And these are the people that really don’t see the importance of education?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Ugh. How about you move Luna awayyyyy from the scared little creature? Assholes.
mommycrunch
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by mommycrunch »

Bryan reminds me of Lucas Graham without the career.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
PirateWench8 wrote: I thought Bryan was the one who always did the signs for the kids? It looks like him holding it.

Missy does the signs. She’s also misspelled words in them before.

She's misspelled "Callifornia" before. Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
In the vlog she said that she seen the mistake right away but left it there “because it was cute”. Tell me again how misspelling and looking uneducated is “cute”? Can’t believe these two are actually raising kids. Even kids who grow up being on screen in Hollywood go to school on shooting grounds. It’s monitory. They schedule shootings AROUND school and have to take time away from acting each day to attend class. Every corporation (like Disney for example) hires teachers for all of the children. Bryan and Missy don’t like school but even Hollywood understands the importance of it. These two need to get a grip on reality. Regardless of what you do, even being an actor or singer, you need an education. Being brainless and having millions of dollars will not work out for you. I can totally see the boys being forced into acting, growing up in the spotlight and taking their millions to buy drugs. Look at Justin Bieber. He suffers from extreme depression because he got into the business before even understanding how the world works. So many actors, singers, and comedians have done terrible things because being famous recked havoc on them. Yet, parents like M&B try to force it on them. I just don’t understand it. I rather my child go to a normal school and live a normal life vs forcing her to do something simply because I need to keep up with my expensive lifestyle.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

You don't have to worry about Ollie being "forced into acting". Justin Bieber has innate talent. Poor Ollie can't even get a sentence out and be understood on a regular basis, because his parents didn't get him speech therapy, and Finn seems to be following in his big brother's footprints. Dakota Fanning and Macauley Culkin they aren't.
There won't be any "millions" to spend on drugs. Not even the money they're earning now is being saved for them. It's being spent on horses, mani-pedis, trips to Hawaii, Vegas and Palm Springs, (without the kids) hairdressers, and the recording studio to feed Bryan's ego. The only thing the boys are getting is some time in a nice house with a pool.

Germany2263
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Germany2263 »

lmmomSD wrote:You don't have to worry about Ollie being "forced into acting". Justin Bieber has innate talent. Poor Ollie can't even get a sentence out and be understood on a regular basis, because his parents didn't get him speech therapy, and Finn seems to be following in his big brother's footprints. Dakota Fanning and Macauley Culkin they aren't.
There won't be any "millions" to spend on drugs. Not even the money they're earning now is being saved for them. It's being spent on horses, mani-pedis, trips to Hawaii, Vegas and Palm Springs, (without the kids) hairdressers, and the recording studio to feed Bryan's ego. The only thing the boys are getting is some time in a nice house with a pool.

But Oliver can make his desires known quite readily. On an insta he was riding one of those scooters and Bryan was vlogging. He very clearly shouted, “Stop vlogging me!!” I don’t think he will as pliable as some might think. And while his verbal skills aren’t great, I think he’s an intelligent little one. If there was half a brain between those two idiot parents, he could really advance in science the way he loves bugs and reptiles. I still feel badly for him. I’ve always liked him and he gets so much grief. He’s seems so sweet the older he gets.
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

ImageImage

Ollie lunch

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Lucky kid.
I got a slice of cheese, a pbj with crust, and a thermas of water

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought Missy was whining because his school was supposed to be peanut-free? What's the Jif doing there?

And don't get me wrong. I think Ollie has turned out to be better than the sum of his parents. He definitely seems like a bright guy, and after a rough couple of years, has turned into a really good big brother to Finn. Anything negative I say about him is 100% a reflection on his parents. He's innocent. He certainly didn't ask for this.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

[quote=francis3125 post_id=1484722 time=1569120699 user_id=20370

Ollie lunch[/quote]

Will he even have time to eat his lunch after opening all those packets? Geez, that is the epitome of lazy parenting.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

francis3125 wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:51 pm ImageImage

Ollie lunch

This is revolting. Is it food??? The packaging is unreal! There's this thing called climate change...
francis3125
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by francis3125 »

He really think he’s the shit, his studio instagram page doesn’t even have 3000 followers Image

Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

onbreak wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:30 pm Lucky kid.
I got a slice of cheese, a pbj with crust, and a thermas of water

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I had to eat school lunch... :( I would have given a kidney for a cold can of Chefboyardee as a kid in elementary school in the early 90s. Nasty food.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is that Chiquita thing a packaged BANANA? And she can't peel and cut up an apple herself? Or put some juice in a thermos? Peanut butter in a reusable container?
They obviously don't give a shit about their carbon footprint.
When I was little my dad was stationed on Midway Atoll. It was pristine. The water was clear and beautiful, and there were thousands of birds. Now, because of the way the tides work, it's turned into a big garbage heap. Birds die of starvation with stomachs full of plastic.
That's what living the way they do does.

honeybear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by honeybear »

francis3125 wrote:ImageImage

Ollie lunch

They cant even cut up fresh apples? Holy hell

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

honeybear wrote:

Ollie lunch

do you think they have time? theyre sooo busy all the time! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Edenberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Edenberry »

honeybear wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:26 pm

Ollie lunch

Plus those precut apples are LOADED with bacteria. They're not washed well and studies have shown they're riddled with nasty bacteria (Listeria, salmonella, norovirus, etc) from mishandling.
http://www.dranniesexperiments.com/frui ... le-testing
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

For someone who loves animals, Missy really is clueless on pet body language etc, isn't she? I saw the IG of Luna compulsively licking Karma's eye and it was annoying him. She thought it was funny or cute or something.

A responsible pet owner would look at why Luna was doing it (maybe Karma had a sore eye) or maybe she just got a taste for his eye and kept trying to go back and it annoyed him, he snapped at her and she clipped his eye. Maybe she did this off camera, but by her follow up this morning after Karma had some sort of irritation (at minimum) or wound, it didn't sound like she knew what had happened.

And the way that they're teaching their kids that every animal can have their space invaded is just not ok. If you love animals, you surely must observe them and their body languages. They can't talk... so you need to pay attention.

Ugh.

--------------

Also, does anyone catch the way Bryan tries to talk in a deeper voice now because he thinks it makes him sound cooler? Lol I can't.
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Bryan is again talking about another album. He’s hiring established musicians and says he’s learning to play the guitar. The amount of money that is being spent on that studio just blows me away. I think he spends a lot of time online shopping for decor for there.

The studio has an IG but it doesn’t say where it is or any information about it. I did see that there are some other people that record or play there, but I can’t imagine it brings in enough money to pay the producer, Bryan and others on the payroll.
I think it’s more of a vanity project for him. I wonder if he’s worried about YouTube changes.

Return to “Daily Bumps”