Beanmama
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6

Unread post by Beanmama »

LexiRae wrote:
Beanmama wrote:
LexiRae wrote:I hate it how every time someone comments something on this thread another person has to try to start a fight about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you tried putting on your big girl panties?

Have you tried not being an idiot?

How am I the idiot when you’re the one all upset because pEoPlE aRe FiGhTiNg?

Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Well, that was a total waste of time! They are just dragging things out... now they are 10 days behind

Loved how Alex confessed at the end: their plan was to never get pregnant!

The consultants had no names?! Not willing to be introduced or go on the record?! Funny how no one said a word when Alex was looking for reassurance, someone to hype her up, say that this time it will work.... crickets that’s what real doctors are like. Not like fukin Dr Quack, feathering Alex’s ego

KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by KLBooze »

Sorn wrote:Also guaranteed they aren't going to share the gender with us. They will drag it out til a 20 week gender reveal like normal couples do even though they already know!

Also thought it was funny they didn't show any of the convo about the abnormal ones.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

I feel like she will jump on the new HG YouTube trend and present her morning sickness is “sooo bad” she will need lots of bed rest

Honeyb44
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Honeyb44 »

Here_2_talk wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:00 pm Well, that was a total waste of time! They are just dragging things out... now they are 10 days behind Image

Loved how Alex confessed at the end: their plan was to never get pregnant! Image

The consultants had no names?! Not willing to be introduced or go on the record?! Funny how no one said a word when Alex was looking for reassurance, someone to hype her up, say that this time it will work.... crickets ImageImageImage that’s what real doctors are like. Not like fukin Dr Quack, feathering Alex’s ego ImageImage

I noticed this video has been deleted within hours of posting 🤔
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Honeyb44 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:00 pm Well, that was a total waste of time! They are just dragging things out... now they are 10 days behind Image

Loved how Alex confessed at the end: their plan was to never get pregnant! Image

The consultants had no names?! Not willing to be introduced or go on the record?! Funny how no one said a word when Alex was looking for reassurance, someone to hype her up, say that this time it will work.... crickets ImageImageImage that’s what real doctors are like. Not like fukin Dr Quack, feathering Alex’s ego ImageImage

I noticed this video has been deleted within hours of posting Image
I can still see it

MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

When she spends 12 of the first 17 weeks of her pregnancy hospitalised because she is so sick, then she can complain about HG. Until then, I don’t want to hear it.

Scoobs212
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Scoobs212 »

Every time she talks about heading east, the Tennessean in me starts to cringe.
Beanmama
Talker
Talker

Scoobs212 wrote:Every time she talks about heading east, the Tennessean in me starts to cringe.
I like how she said “because thats the only place you can go from CA..”
Umm. There’s Oregon and Washington above you but pls don’t come here

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Thoughts!!! What are y’all thinking?! Is this one gonna take? I’m not sure.
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

Mommy359 wrote:Thoughts!!! What are y’all thinking?! Is this one gonna take? I’m not sure.
She seemed really upbeat and excited in the IG story today. Guessing she already got a early positice. Otherwise shed not be posting at all. But if she's out of town how is she going to be monitored with bloodwork to check her hormone levels and ultrasounds like the previous "pregnancies"?

Jupiter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jupiter »

Beanmama wrote:
Scoobs212 wrote:Every time she talks about heading east, the Tennessean in me starts to cringe.
I like how she said “because thats the only place you can go from CA..”
Umm. There’s Oregon and Washington above you but pls don’t come here

I'm right above you in Kentucky. Pray they take a wrong turn at Albuquerque!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

FlowersTar 68
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FlowersTar 68 »

I took that never get pregnant quote as "despite everything we've tried, we never get pregnant" As in the past.
So, to me all those "miscarriages" weren't even miscarriages.
But, also in the vlog, she said to the embryologists all our losses.
So which is it?
sarcastickaye
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sarcastickaye »

The way Alex talks in her voiceovers in the opening of these videos drives me nuts. It sounds so fake.

StreetTacosTalking
Talker
Talker

Unread post by StreetTacosTalking »

Sorn wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Thoughts!!! What are y’all thinking?! Is this one gonna take? I’m not sure.
She seemed really upbeat and excited in the IG story today. Guessing she already got a early positice. Otherwise shed not be posting at all. But if she's out of town how is she going to be monitored with bloodwork to check her hormone levels and ultrasounds like the previous "pregnancies"?

She did seem upbeat. I think they pee tested days ago. And I think dr hatch did her bloodwork already and they’ve gotten those results back already too.

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Phil and Alex when only a bio will do and the RV train wreck part 6

Unread post by Tiger27 »

sarcastickaye wrote:The way Alex talks in her voiceovers in the opening of these videos drives me nuts. It sounds so fake.

AGREED!

*in squeaky high pitchy crackly voice*

“Hi friends, we’re Phil and Alex and we’re finally hitting the road in our RV we just just spent 7 months renoing after transferring our perfect little male embryo! We’re gonna show you all the tips and tricks of living in a tiny space with two toddlers!”

“If you’re new here, we had 82 failed attempts at pregnancy and two perfect adoptions fall in our lap...we’re hitting the road in this RV to come live in your backyards, hear your stories, and encourage you with our highly questionable nonprofit, Love Multiplies!”

It’s nauseating to listen to. Also Alex, no one is new here. Your numbers and views are hardly growing. We’re tired of hearing you repeat the same shit over every vlog.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I can’t stand the voiceovers either. Alex sounds fake and how they constantly remind us of fertility and how their “going through hard times” is so off. Anyone notice how she was doing her short bus dance at the end of the latest vlog and spoke about never getting pregnant? Big deal. Pregnancy isn’t everything. Being a parent is. Both Phil and Alex need to realize this. I’ve noticed their newbies will watch them a while then get alienated over how Phil and Alex constantly bitch about IF treatments and yet they don’t seem to get that most people in the IF community wait years for what Phil and Alex have. 

The adoptions are both two blue moon adoptions. The fact is only 1% of babies conceived and are either unexpected or the parents cannot care for them actually are placed for adoption. There’s foster care, there’s a myth rolling around that there are lots of kiddos waiting there. And that’s a rabbit hole, some kids are not available because the bio parents parental rights are not terminated. Some are because their parents are in prison. 

And throughout their fertility clinic journey 100% of the time they’ve been parents. They aren’t inspiring, they aren’t giving hope they’re just jerks. The truth is they can only see their own hill to climb. They are so fake is laughable.

I’m in Tennessee too, I pray they go to Texas.
GigglyMint
Talker
Talker

Unread post by GigglyMint »

So I just found them while searching IVF couples (I’ve had multiple rounds of IVF). A couple of questions:

How many times has she actually been pregnant?

Why did they start a new round of IVF if they had a healthy embryo from a previous cycle?
anneraingirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by anneraingirl »

GigglyMint wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:16 am So I just found them while searching IVF couples (I’ve had multiple rounds of IVF). A couple of questions:

How many times has she actually been pregnant?

Why did they start a new round of IVF if they had a healthy embryo from a previous cycle?
I think she was actually pregnant once. I'm not sure if she was this last time almost a year ago or if it was all the hormones she was on. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

They didn't do genetic testing on the first batch so they decided to do another full round of IVF and have the last embryo from the first batch tested with all the new ones they got this time around.

Welcome!!
mg1978
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mg1978 »

eab424 wrote: Sun Sep 22, 2019 11:07 am I can’t stand the voiceovers either. Alex sounds fake and how they constantly remind us of fertility and how their “going through hard times” is so off. Anyone notice how she was doing her short bus dance at the end of the latest vlog and spoke about never getting pregnant? Big deal. Pregnancy isn’t everything. Being a parent is. Both Phil and Alex need to realize this. I’ve noticed their newbies will watch them a while then get alienated over how Phil and Alex constantly bitch about IF treatments and yet they don’t seem to get that most people in the IF community wait years for what Phil and Alex have. 

The adoptions are both two blue moon adoptions. The fact is only 1% of babies conceived and are either unexpected or the parents cannot care for them actually are placed for adoption. There’s foster care, there’s a myth rolling around that there are lots of kiddos waiting there. And that’s a rabbit hole, some kids are not available because the bio parents parental rights are not terminated. Some are because their parents are in prison. 

And throughout their fertility clinic journey 100% of the time they’ve been parents. They aren’t inspiring, they aren’t giving hope they’re just jerks. The truth is they can only see their own hill to climb. They are so fake is laughable.

I’m in Tennessee too, I pray they go to Texas.
I totally agree with you, her voice changes when she's trying to preach about IVF (or anything health related for that matter) into her crackly voice that's so annoying to listen to.
The whole point of their channel is supposed to be about couples suffering with infertility, and they claimed repeatedly how they're open and honest about what they go thru in their journey but I don't find that to be true. Alex seems to pick and choose which info she repeats to us based on her emotions about her own situation and that's not always factual. If you came to their channel wanting to get the facts you will be disappointed and have to do your own research because she doesn't tell the whole story. I believe they transplanted the embryo from the last batch because it's hatching it's a 6CA and by the look on Phils face I believe it's a boy and the 4AA is a girl imo. Alex probably wanted 1 with the best chance but Phil wants a boy....
and this all goes on and gets talked about over and over in front of really impressionable young girls who listen to everything Alex says
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They mention all of their losses and miscarriages etc. it sounds like a lot. How many times have they’ve actually tested positive for a pregnancy?

Return to “Phil and Alex”